Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! (80719 Views)

Why Do Most Girls Stares At Guys Zipper Or Trouser / What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At You But He's Not Smiling / If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by UTEWUOJO: 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
Garri de coss 4 market ooo!
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by kika23(f): 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
1miccza:

All this kain love wey dey be like when guy consume half bottle of McDowells and JackDaniels join together......

What can I say?......... grin grin wink wink
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by 1miccza: 9:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
kika23:

What can I say?......... grin grin wink wink

That would sure be highly intoxicating

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by dein77(m): 9:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
Seriously, that's weird. Why would one stare at their fiancé when they are asleep? It's weird. Please, take it seriously. Don't wave it aside.
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by momahnany(m): 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
she culd b an " abeku" or a mammy water chick. watch ur step my frend
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by kika23(f): 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
1miccza:

That would sure be highly intoxicating

smiley smiley smiley
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by georgeduke: 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2014
She must from a vry big river bcus heard dat it is how girls from river-niger does. Soon she wil turn to fish
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
goodygirl1:
Love is magical!!!* wink

I rebuke that kind magic love in the name of ...(whatever you believe in). Lolz.
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by 4C2215131: 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
OP, ever seen the movie paranormal Activity? No? Please do.
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by isblog(m): 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2014
My guy, u better watch it, obanje is real...lol
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
perhaps she is inviting u 4 the initiation party of her witch craft ceremony. Gudluck in advance
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by adegunwa4real(m): 9:57pm On Nov 12, 2014
Its just Sign of End time undecided
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Gabson91(m): 10:01pm On Nov 12, 2014
EroticAngelina:
hehehe op, ur own don finish o grin why is she even awake at nyt?? na so all these mammy water women dey do o shocked go buy anointing olive oil sharp sharp.. and sleep with ur bible o
Lol sleeping with ur bible is useless, how much of the Word you have in you is what counts. even satan knows every chapter of the bible.

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by freecocoa(f): 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
1miccza:

Hei!!!!!Nairaland eeeeeeeehhh!!!!!!
He is absolutely right.
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
Annoucement! Sign up, for a rich ogbanje lover. signed deputy regional ogbanje, in charge of lagos.

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by grailzzzz: 10:07pm On Nov 12, 2014
Brethen, let us pray for bro segun. He has landed himself into lion den.

2 Likes

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by wordbank(m): 10:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
Freebie v3.3
WILIWILI
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Amyeze: 10:19pm On Nov 12, 2014
bestestgirl:
hehehe OP she is summoning your spirit into the cage in her coven... your own don finish be dat tongue tongue
lols
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Dammyjohn(m): 10:20pm On Nov 12, 2014
You no even think before you post the topic.See how people they laugh you as you done cause commedy for everybody.
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Buchi11(f): 10:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
Clowns!!! Cant stop laughing.......
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 12, 2014
guy watch ur back o.that is dangerous
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 12, 2014
Watch discovery channel, women who snapped, dude she might wake up one day pick up and fork and knife while looking at you and say "dinner time"

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by stjsd(m): 10:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
charles009:

Hey Nairalanders,

I just started dating this new freebie for the past 2 weeks.

Every night, I will notice that she sometimes gets up from sleep and keeps staring me in the face.

I noticed it again last night and I freaked out. Infact i had to lie to her, to have her leave the house.

Do you think its normal??

guy na season film be that oo u need run
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by mesoade(m): 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
Stands up and stares at you?
Bro,your destiny has been used to play ludo

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Agybabe(f): 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
Jecyangel:
I can't stop laught at this comment so so funny. U just
made my day
my pleasure
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by NobleG1(m): 10:33pm On Nov 12, 2014
1miccza:

Oga you just said sleep walking but the OP said she wakes up and stares at him. Small small with the analysis naaa

How did he know she "wakes up and stares" at him? He was staring at her too.

The following are possibilties;

1. She sleep-walked. Sleep-walking doesn't necessarily mean the person must always be walking. The person could just sit or lie in bed and stare at anything, or just stand and stare, or walk to any part of the house just staring, or the more dangerous ones like opening the outside door and walking into traffic or fall into the pool and drown (if the water doesn't wake the person) or mistakenly set the house on fire. What a sleep-walker can do are alot. When it happens all need to do to wake the person is shaking the person really hard or just guide the person back to the bed. Some are a little harder to wake, and you need to give them a dirty slap or a stroke of the cane.

2. The lady may have just returned from the restroom and stared at him before going back to sleep. Which is completely nornal because we all stare at the new person we're in bed with when we wake in the middle of the night.

3. She may be liking the guy and was checking him out. I once had a wonderful lady who ocassionally kissed me repeatedly in the middle of the night till I wake. One day I asked her why she does that and she said I look great when I'm asleep, so she felt like planting some kisses. It was actually nice hearing that.

4. The guy may be a serious snorer. He snored so hard that she woke and stared at him.

That's it.

2 Likes

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Lincoln94(m): 10:34pm On Nov 12, 2014
2 weeks she don dey sleep for ur hasz

Bros i dey raise my Yash up for U oooooh
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by karmaleon: 10:35pm On Nov 12, 2014
Shez a witch...
Shez ensuring u r asleep b4 she transforms to an owl...
Run for your life!!!

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Agybabe(f): 10:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
bebe2:

hmmmm??

yeaaahhh, before they get a knife and stap him in the chest tongue
they won't stab him na. You no dey watch film o.

While staring, the guy would slowly open his eyes. They will kiss and then do the thing before laughing and saying " I love you". I current o grin

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by NobleG1(m): 10:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
Lincoln94:
2 weeks she don dey sleep for ur hasz

Bros i dey raise my Yash up for U oooooh

Not a big deal if you have game.

2 Likes

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Agybabe(f): 10:37pm On Nov 12, 2014
faceURfront:

I love taking risks. So I don't mind falling tongue
face your front so you won't fall o. I no fit carry pesin.
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Agybabe(f): 10:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
arsetalks:
Hahahaahaha. Thanks for providing me a laugh. GOD knows I need it. grin grin grin grin
You're welcome anytime.

Na so e be o

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt / Identical Twin Brothers To Marry Identical Twin Sisters Then Live Together(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.