Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! (80581 Views)

Why Do Most Girls Stares At Guys Zipper Or Trouser / What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At You But He's Not Smiling / If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Montaque(m): 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
koko12:
AHHH Mammy Water Package..... guy go MFM for deliverance sharply

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ifugo ife i'mere yourself? You only visit MFM when the days are fearful
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by sunkoye: 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
prettythicksme:
The girl be like#and this dude is good looking i no wan kill am**hehehehehe
grin grin shocked
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Wisegeek01(m): 7:42pm On Nov 12, 2014
Bro she jus wan use u do sacrifice for their coven "pere". ..hehehe
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
grin grin hillarious thread
@op go for deliverance your name don enter NEXT list....
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by KingTom(m): 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
This is super story! Good food and health yeah! This is super story grin grin grin
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by smudge2079(m): 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
I guess what she is thinking is *in rihanna voice* where av u been all my lyf lyf lyf....

Or

She myt actually be a physco... Run as far as ur legs can carry u.
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by johnbuck81(m): 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
Wisegeek01:

Lol* Dat one dey
u know! believe.
these girlz can be crazy/funny sometymz.
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by hugelyendowed: 7:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
she b wishi wishi in funke akindeles voice
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by RFella(m): 7:49pm On Nov 12, 2014
[quote author=charles009 post=27949591]
Hey Nairalanders,

I just started dating this new freebie for the past 2 weeks.

Every night, I will notice that she sometimes gets up from sleep and keeps staring me in the face.

I noticed it again last night and I freaked out. Infact i had to lie to her, to have her leave the house.

Do you think its normal??

She must be demonically possessed
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by udysweet(f): 7:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
As in I don't get this; you mean you have known her for the past two weeks only and she's taking up residency in your house? "Every night I wake up" where do u wake up in,her house or yours? Com if to say you kipnad dat pikin,return her bak to her parents mbok,maybe naim mak her dey giv u dos evil stares cos she might be staying der against her wish,lool!
Seriosly speaking,this is scary tho.might giv the impression she's a witch or smtn
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by kika23(f): 7:54pm On Nov 12, 2014
That's so sweet! It's not weird at all..... I do it a lot... I just get the "how lucky I am to have you" feeling... Like the serene and peaceful look of him sleeping gives me the butterfly animal kingdom feeling in my stomach..... I can totally relate to what she does.... Don't be scared @op!!!! The smilie that expresses that feeling is not here.... Uuuuhhhh..... grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by tyson55(m): 7:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
shocked
She is carrying out a research on you.

That face when you wake up at night to see you new catch staring at you. Lol

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by manot: 7:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
RecruitmentMgr:
shocked If you ask me, na who I go ask?
tell am wella
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by freecocoa(f): 7:57pm On Nov 12, 2014
Aww!

Sounds like something I would totally do, whatever we have must have exceeded 2 weeks ofcourse, we have to have something that made our bond that strong, something like that would mean the girl's really high on you and would love to figure it out provided she's not an ogbanje.cheesy

Yes, I'm that hopelessly romantic.

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by mormonj: 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
Omo that chick na mammy water. She's thinking whether to submit your soul as requested from her kingdom. Run run run!!
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by obaayo2: 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
hehehe

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Munalove(m): 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
RecruitmentMgr:
d mata wey u c he heavy 4 mouth
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
The babe might be in love. My baby can't stay without staring @ my face. She wakes me up even in the mid night just to make me position well so she can see my face. She kisses my unbrushed mouth even in the mid night cheesy To her she says am just too handsome...no be my fault it runs in our family grin shocked
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Ijaya123: 8:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
Lordabas:

Op she is just hörny lipsrsealed

Statistics show that 70% of girls who wake up at night are hörny

So, op when next that happens you have to rise to the occassion and deliver.

Dont dull !!! cheesy

And what's the reason for the remaining 30%?
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by cole265(m): 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
Sounds familiar. What's her name? angry

Think I have met this girl b4... angry
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by godsveryown(f): 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
RecruitmentMgr:
d mata weh we hear so e heavy 4 ear.
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by zenith4biz(m): 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2014
Talking from experience.
Your Soul has been requested in their coven but she loves you and wake up in the 9t to pity your life.
I guess you are not a true Christian but you have traditional background or your parents do pray on your behalf which gave you little resistance against their plan that's why you do wake up when your spirit is being summoned.
Forsake your past sharperly and hold on to Christ.
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by plendil: 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2014
which one be 'freebie' again?
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by andyanders: 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2014
Something is definitely wrong.It is not normal or love as it sounds or some people say here.Men, I have had something even more than what op went through.

Op, you better sit up and check yourself cus most comes with very bad result.
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by eminex(m): 8:24pm On Nov 12, 2014
kika23:
That's so sweet! It's not weird at all..... I do it a lot... I just get the "how lucky I am to have you" feeling... Like the serene and peaceful look of him sleeping gives me the butterfly animal kingdom feeling in my stomach..... I can totally relate to what she does.... Don't be scared @op!!!! The smilie that expresses that feeling is not here.... Uuuuhhhh..... grin grin

Really... Tell me, has he ever caught you doing that & what is his reaction?
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2014
CFCfan:

Maybe the old lady was a data loss victim? grin

Hahah are you saying I'm a catfish undecided

Wanna Skype? PM me tongue and get shocked grin
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
Agybabe:
It may be love. Don't you watch oyinbo film?

They're like "he looks so cute and innocent when he sleeps"

BTW, op just 2 weeks and she's moved in? I give you hand o. #Twale. grin

~>MaLady<~

Na sharp guy now , how you wan make him do.

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by thaoriginator: 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
charles009:

Hey Nairalanders,

I just started dating this new freebie for the past 2 weeks.

Every night, I will notice that she sometimes gets up from sleep and keeps staring me in the face.

I noticed it again last night and I freaked out. Infact i had to lie to her, to have her leave the house.

Do you think its normal??

O boi escape for ur life
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by mjames: 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2014
chukxie:
Next time you wake up and she's staring into your face, you should shout 'Ayamatanga, Ayamantaga, Ayamantaga! This new babe keeps staring at me. Should I do to her what you instructed me to do to my ex'? Give it a try. Thank me later.

Belly dey pain me for laugh o o o

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2014
Huh? Really? Thats wierd. Thats obsession. I remember back then when i met a guy who was interested in me. I visited him and somehow slept off. Only for me to wake up and see him lying next to me and staring intently at me like he was lost. And then he said "You look beautiful when asleep". Kinda wierd i must say. So i guess she is just obsessed with you. #shrugs#
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by kilokeys(m): 8:34pm On Nov 12, 2014
bros.. she is in love..

either she being a normal girl, loves u so much and wishes she would walk down d aisle.
or she being possessed., loves ur soul so much and thinks of how to take u to d underworld to be a spiritual husband forever
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by kika23(f): 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
eminex:

Really... Tell me, has he ever caught you doing that & what is his reaction?

Once, he did... Obviously he freaked out.. But I just smiled and told him how I derived joy in watching him sleep and he smiled at me, kissed my forehead, asked me to sleep and he went back to sleep.... smiley smiley I taught him to do it too... grin grin he'd confess in the morning how he watched me sleep last night.... It's just a sweet feeling.....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude / Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt / Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.