Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

The 100 TV Serie...anyone? - TV/Movies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The 100 TV Serie...anyone? (79137 Views)

The 100 Million Queen Amina Of Zaria Movie / Startimes Acquires Serie A Broadcast Rights / Yoruba/english Tv Serie And Full Movie(home Video) Audition!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by CassieV(f): 9:18pm On Jan 07, 2017
waywardpikin:

Compared to the relatively serious season one, the subsequent seasons got stoopid and cartoony. I intend to binge watch season three of Gotham though. I'm loyal like that.
Lol, I'd be loyal if I had mb to spare. I'm following a lot of show, I had to drop some.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by drstan(m): 11:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
keep calm season 4 here!! murphy i dislike that guy,
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by clerkent(m): 6:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
4 is here
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by tintingz(m): 6:06pm On Feb 02, 2017
Yes o, The 100 season 4 is here!
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Electronzeez(m): 9:57pm On Feb 02, 2017
The best action sci- FI movie is back cool.

Downloading ...
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 03, 2017
You people dunno how to mention person abi? angry

Anyway, cao.. Hope you're through with s3 cus s4 just landed
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 04, 2017
finally it's here..
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by pamcode(m): 1:52pm On Feb 06, 2017
When is the premiere Please.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Branzy(m): 9:50am On Feb 07, 2017
pamcode:
When is the premiere Please.
they have aired episode one season 4
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by drstan(m): 9:17am On Feb 08, 2017
wow! just watched episode 1 , the beginning of the end.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 09, 2017
Murphy and clarke are alike because they always had to find ways to survive in the midst of adversaries. But one, murphy is a coward and chooses to run and hide, just to survive.

While Clarke is fierce and brave, she would always face and scale through her problems despite all.

Octavia is quite edgy now, her blood is hot grin.

episode 2 is here.. sit tight . They have less than 3 months to prevent the earth from another nuclear radiation.. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by tintingz(m): 12:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
Season 4 is gonna a bomb, episode 1 is very interesting.

I like the part where Jasper laughed when he heard there is gonna be a nuclear explosion after he almost tried to commit suicide. grin
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
tintingz:
Season 4 is gonna a bomb, episode 1 is very interesting.

I like the part where Jasper laughed when he heard there is gonna be a nuclear explosion after he almost tried to commit suicide. grin

hehe.. Jasper is just sick and he's still sulking over the death of Maya ... A part made me laugh in s3 episode 1 in the Solar truck when raven approved of Bellamy's relationship with Gina and bellamy affirmed . Jasper then grunted with a sick and non smiling face grin saying "be careful , Monty will melt her" .. Just because Monty helped to irradiate Mount weather at Clarke's command which killed off Maya..

Then Monty reacts.. "Ugh, whatever, I’m already done with Emo Jasper"...lol
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by tintingz(m): 12:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
Jacksonville:

hehe.. Jasper is just sick and he's still sulking over the death of Maya ... A part made me laugh in s3 episode 1 in the Solar truck when raven approved of Bellamy's relationship with Gina and bellamy affirmed . Jasper then grunted with a sick and non smiling face grin saying "be careful , Monty will melt her" .. Just because Monty helped to irradiate Mount weather at Clarke's command which killed off Maya..

Then Monty reacts.. "Ugh, whatever, I’m already done with Emo Jasper"...lol
Lol, Jasper need to see a psychiatrist, they should not kill him off sha cuz i like the guy.

And he once had a crush on Octavia (season 1)
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
When you think you've survived all life has to throw at you; radiation, grounders, mt. Weather, ALLIE.... Then life goes "again, from the top down"

Jasper: *laughs* Amma go watch the sunsetgrin

Ep 2 is out!
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 3:03am On Feb 10, 2017
Jacksonville:
Murphy and clarke are alike because they always had to find ways to survive in the midst of adversaries. But one, murphy is a coward and chooses to run and hide, just to survive.

While Clarke is fierce and brave, she would always face and scale through her problems despite all.

Octavia is quite edgy now, her blood is hot grin.

episode 2 is here.. sit tight . They have less than 3 months to prevent the earth from another nuclear radiation.. cool
I think am really loving the new Octavia, same thing I (tobijoshua) was trying to tell cao with my old moniker, Octavia is more of a bad bad badblood now undecided
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 3:07am On Feb 10, 2017
tintingz:
Lol, Jasper need to see a psychiatrist, they should not kill him off sha cuz i like the guy.

And he once had a crush on Octavia (season 1)
They should not kill him off, I like seeing him, his suicide tendency is getting more intense.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 10, 2017
Skaikru:
I think am really loving the new Octavia, same thing I (tobijoshua) was trying to tell cao with my old moniker, Octavia is more of a bad bad badblood now undecided

Oh yes grin
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 10, 2017
Jacksonville:

Oh yes grin
She's more Grounder than the so called Grounders.... I just saw the episode 2! grin
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 10, 2017
Skaikru:
She's more Grounder than the so called Grounders.... I just saw the episode 2! grin

Rather she is Groundest grin.. whereas i have the episode 2 but no time yet to watch it and other series on my storage...
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 10, 2017
Jacksonville:

Rather she is Groundest grin.. whereas i have the episode 2 but no time yet to watch it and other series on my storage...

Create time to see it, if you see the way she slayed the Grounder's outfit, she's really a Groundest. grin The Ice Nation king now trust the Skaikru, but they keep getting themselves in serious trouble.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 10, 2017
Skaikru:
Create time to see it, if you see the way she slayed the Grounder's outfit, she's really a Groundest. grin The Ice Nation king now trust the Skaikru, but they keep getting themselves in serious trouble.

I will, today.
Lol.. She's having a double spirit of Indra now. Before it was Lincoln's..

I never thought Echo of ice nation could be so mean to shaikru people, despite her acquaintance with Bellamy. I even thought they could date. Echo will always try to poison the mind of king roan against the 13th clan ..

She really wants power. I'm sure if Roan had killed Clarke/wanheada and collected her power, she would also conspire to kill Roan . The result of this won't only make head of ice nation , but also wield her the power of both king Roan and wanheada .. grin
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 10, 2017
Jacksonville:

I will, today.
Lol.. She's having a double spirit of Indra now. Before it was Lincoln's..

I never thought Echo of ice nation could be so mean to shaikru people, despite her acquaintance with Bellamy. I even thought they could date. Echo will always try to poison the mind of king roan against the 13th clan ..

She really wants power. I'm sure if Roan had killed Clarke/wanheada and collected her power, she would also conspire to kill Roan . The result of this won't only make head of ice nation , but also wield her the power of both king Roan and wanheada .. grin
Echo surely wants power for herself, the way I see it now if Skaikru can't build something big enough to protect the whole 13th clan, it's definitely going to be all man for himself, even patching up that ship can only save 100 of them... have you now seen the second episode? grin
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
Skaikru:
Echo surely wants power for herself, the way I see it now if Skaikru can't build something big enough to protect the whole 13th clan, it's definitely going to be all man for himself, even patching up that ship can only save 100 of them... have you now seen the second episode? grin

hehe.. I'm about to..
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 11, 2017
Jacksonville:

hehe.. I'm about to..
How did it go, do you think it's a nice move? what Bellamy and the rest of the crew did... by using their last hope to save more people? undecided
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 11, 2017
Skaikru:
How did it go, do you think it's a nice move? what Bellamy and the rest of the crew did... by using their last hope to save more people? undecided

Mehn... Come to think of it. It was a self-less move on their part. But it was actually stupid of them especially Bellamy. The dude doesn't know how to make a calculative plan. Still wondering if it's that same Bellamy that infiltrated Mt.weather.

I'm disappointed in Monty too, he obliged. Well, it was a really hard decision but they will risk the future of skaikru people. I don't know what they would do without Raven, damn she's smart. she always has a plan.

They would have retrieved the hydro generator first. Then after that being accomplished , they should also have made a well calculative plan at Arcadia, to rescue those prisoners in ice nation another time.

I see Abby and Kane really having good times..

Octavia the Groundest grounder did it this time.. grin.. see how she descended on the ambassador dude , Rafael before he could get to kill Roan. Everything about her now is heightened , even her instincts.

Clarke is really making the hardest decision. She wants to be discreet and encouraging towards the people, but I strongly support Raven. It's not the right time to be discreet. I think she should let the people know what's actually on ground, if the earth is on the verge of another Nuclear radiation.

I love the sarcasm Raven put up " Your dad would be proud of you ".. If that still really means anything to Clarke now, she would do the right thing.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 11, 2017
Jacksonville:

Mehn... Come to think of it. It was a self-less move on their part. But it was actually stupid of them especially Bellamy. The dude doesn't know how to make a calculative plan. Still wondering if it's that same Bellamy that infiltrated Mt.weather.

I'm disappointed in Monty too, he obliged. Well, it was a really hard decision but they will risk the future of skaikru people. I don't know what they would do without Raven, damn she's smart. she always has a plan.

They would have retrieved the hydro generator first. Then after that being accomplished , they should also have made a well calculative plan at Arcadia, to rescue those prisoners in ice nation another time.

I see Abby and Kane really having good times..

Octavia the Groundest grounder did it this time.. grin.. see how she descended on the ambassador dude , Rafael before he could get to kill Roan. Everything about her now is heightened , even her instincts.

Clarke is really making the hardest decision. She wants to be discreet and encouraging towards the people, but I strongly support Raven. It's not the right time to be discreet. I think she should let the people know what's actually on ground, if the earth is on the verge of another Nuclear radiation.

I love the sarcasm Raven put up " Your dad would be proud of you ".. If that still really means anything to Clarke now, she would do the right thing.
You have said it all grin I don't know what they can do without Raven, she's the Brain behind every muscle they pull. I'm really anticipating for the next episode... Stay blessed bro!
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Electronzeez(m): 4:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
Nice one bellamy . Save what you can today ,tomorrow will save itself .
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
Electronzeez:
Nice one bellamy . Save what you can today ,tomorrow will save itself .
Yeah!
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by khadaffi(m): 3:08pm On Feb 12, 2017
I still feel the only solution will be for Raven to work on recreating Allie in order to create the city of light. Only that she can work on modifying it a bit.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 16, 2017
khadaffi:
I still feel the only solution will be for Raven to work on recreating Allie in order to create the city of light. Only that she can work on modifying it a bit.
Sound like a nice plan.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by waywardpikin: 9:29am On Feb 22, 2017
Love me some JASPER!

The trailer for the next episode got me stoked. Was he taking a bath in the black rain or were my eyes paining me?

Can't wait!

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (27) (Reply)

Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 / Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? / Photos Of Efe's Father And Mother Watching BBNaija Finale In Their House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.