Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

The 100 TV Serie...anyone? - TV/Movies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The 100 TV Serie...anyone? (78943 Views)

The 100 Million Queen Amina Of Zaria Movie / Startimes Acquires Serie A Broadcast Rights / Yoruba/english Tv Serie And Full Movie(home Video) Audition!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 27, 2017
Electronzeez:

Jaha is a Mongo park , he is always traveling around the woods and desert. sometime bringing one problem or sometime a solution . I saw that seal he was holding .who knows, he just might discover another allie or something more terrible than allie and instead of concentrating on night blood everyone will be running for their heads .

Taking down arkadia was the greatest thing that has happend to the 100 . That episode caught everyone unaware and it opens the skykru to think outside the box .

Seriously , Lincoln was my favourite character . I felt very bad when he was killed by spike .currently RAVEN and bellamee are my favourite .
Yeah, Jaha might bring something more terrible with the seal he's holding, he should concentrate more on the night blood than something he's not sure of. That guy is crazy; D

Raven is really cool, she always have a solution to any problem they get into and that Chinese guy. Both of them are very smart.

To be honest, I didn't predict Arkadia falling, it really caught me unaware, I always thought Arkadia can't be penetrated, that episode is really epic.

I don't really understand how the last episode ended, what's Murphy and the Lady with deformed hand really planning? When he said she has changed her mind about killing that grounders they are testing the night blood bone marrow on?
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by yakamata(m): 11:26am On Mar 27, 2017
CaesarX:
Yeah, Jaha might bring something more terrible with the seal he's holding, he should concentrate more on the night blood than something he's not sure of. That guy is crazy; D

Raven is really cool, she always have a solution to any problem they get into and that Chinese guy. Both of them are very smart.

To be honest, I didn't predict Arkadia falling, it really caught me unaware, I always thought Arkadia can't be penetrated, that episode is really epic.

I don't really understand how the last episode ended, what's Murphy and the Lady with deformed hand really planning? When he said she has changed her mind about killing that grounders they are testing the night blood bone marrow on?

Murphy's girlfriend set the guy up.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Electronzeez(m): 11:49am On Mar 27, 2017
CaesarX:

You remember she told john they needed to leave that settlements quickly becAuse Clark and her mum are looking for someone to be use as an experiment if night blood will work or not .

Murphy and Maureen consider using the captured guy for the experiment ,now they don't have to worry if Clark was actually planning to use her . She wanted to leave becAuse she is the only one who isn't a skykru member .
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
yakamata:

Murphy's girlfriend set the guy up.
Now I get, the guy was a good guy, he was just looking for food but Murphy's girlfriend knew Clark was looking for someone to test the night blood bone marrow on so she set him up. Bad Girl. She knew Clark was either going to use her or Murphy initially.

Cc Electronzeez

1 Like

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
Electronzeez:

You remember she told john they needed to leave that settlements quickly becAuse Clark and her mum are looking for someone to be use as an experiment if night blood will work or not .

Murphy and Maureen consider using the captured guy for the experiment ,now they don't have to worry if Clark was actually planning to use her . She wanted to leave becAuse she is the only one who isn't a skykru member .
That was a nice move from her, she's really a bad influence to Murphy and She (Maureen) and Murphy have a very sharp and smart survival instinct. This season is honestly the best so far. The story line and the use of characters is so in there grin
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by yakamata(m): 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
CaesarX:
Now I get, the guy was a good guy, he was just looking for food but Murphy's girlfriend knew Clark was looking for someone to test the night blood bone marrow on so she set him up. Bad Girl. She knew Clark was either going to use her or Murphy initially.

Cc Electronzeez

I probably will have done the same thing
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Cynicgod: 2:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
electronzeez and cezarx una just dey tok above my question.....d gods will judge
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
yakamata:

I probably will have done the same thing
Abi naw, anything to survive. smiley
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Electronzeez(m): 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
Cynicgod:
abeg o back up y'all the last episode i watched was where jaha found a futuristic sancutary and murphy found a bunker stashed with goodies......ow far behind or far infront am i....i think i skipped season two just went on to watch 3 nd 4

This is the beginning of allie . You are still far from the current episode going on though .

Jaha would be chipped by allie , he would then come back to arkadia and initiate others ...Enjoy bro .
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Electronzeez(m): 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
CaesarX:
That was a nice move from her, she's really a bad influence to Murphy and She (Maureen) and Murphy have a very sharp and smart survival instinct. This season is honestly the best so far. The story line and the use of characters is so in there grin

This season is per week action . After every episode you just can't wait for the next cool.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Cynicgod: 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
Electronzeez:

This is the beginning of allie . You are still far from the current episode going on though .

Jaha would be chipped by allie , he would then come back to arkadia and initiate others ...Enjoy bro .
......thanks bro seems i have to up my 100 game

1 Like

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
Electronzeez:

This season is per week action . After every episode you just can't wait for the next cool.
Exactly, no dulling moment, we are ready to hit the download icon too grin
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
Cynicgod:
......thanks bro seems i have to up my 100 game
You really need to catch up bro, so many actions awaits you smiley
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Cynicgod: 4:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
CaesarX:
You really need to catch up bro, so many actions awaits you smiley
will do bruh
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by echobazz: 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
The 100 is just so thrilling.........action packed,i can't just catch my breath for a second.

It is interestingly unpredictable, although I don't like sci fiction series,but it's really different and on another level.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Mrblaze06: 12:18am On Mar 28, 2017
Can't download the 100 and some other series. On tvshows4mobile and 02tvseries...can anybody please recommend another site for me...
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 28, 2017
Mrblaze06:
Can't download the 100 and some other series. On tvshows4mobile and 02tvseries...can anybody please recommend another site for me...
So many people are experiencing the same problem, use UC Browser, it will start downloading.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by tintingz(m): 12:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
echobazz:
The 100 is just so thrilling.........action packed,i can't just catch my breath for a second.

It is interestingly unpredictable, although I don't like sci fiction series,but it's really different and on another level.
There is no dull moment in 100 series movie always filled with thrills, the story lines are too perfect.

Rilwayne001 I recommend "The 100" to watch, you won't regret watching it.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Rilwayne001: 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
tintingz:
There is no dull moment in 100 series movie always filled with thrills, the story lines are too perfect.

Rilwayne001 I recommend "The 100" to watch, you won't regret watching it.

OK. Although the first 3 episodes seem boring, but I will be following it now.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Mrblaze06: 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
CaesarX:
So many people are experiencing the same problem, use UC Browser, it will start downloading.
I tried ucbrowser today same thing...
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
Mrblaze06:
I tried ucbrowser today same thing...
Hope it's not UC mini, UC mini looks like UC Browser but they are not the same thing. I downloaded from the site today with no hitch.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 3:04am On Mar 30, 2017
Jaha is one ruthless character, I love his instinct! https://www.instagram.com/p/BSMHEYKA44I/
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by khadaffi(m): 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
This season 4 is something else. FROM THE ASHES WE WILL RISE. I love that line I swear.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 31, 2017
khadaffi:
This season 4 is something else.
FROM THE ASHES WE WILL RISE. I love that line I swear.
Yeah, everything is taking a new turn.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by waywardpikin: 2:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
Last episode was great! Abby literally saved Clarke's life. If she had entered that chamber she for die so fresh...

It felt really good to see Bellamy let his hair down. In the words of Jasper, "Let somebody else save the world for a change."

Electronzeez you still hating on my nigga? cheesy

Overall, Jaha remains the ultimate MVP. No contest.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Electronzeez(m): 10:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
waywardpikin:
Last episode was great! Abby literally saved Clarke's life. If she had entered that chamber she for die so fresh...

It felt really good to see Bellamy let his hair down. In the words of Jasper, "Let somebody else save the world for a change."

Seriously ? Jasper ? , not again ...

There is something I hate about jasper . He is useless and he is trying to make every one around him useless .

Some determined character are striving hard ,looking for ways by which everyone will survive but all jasper could do is to party hard and drink ogogoro grin. Please why do you like this good for nothing jasper.

The new bunker found lead by jaha should be enough to save half of every clan . Every clan should deliberate on removing their shaft . Those who fall in the category of jasper should be removed .

If jasper Ever set his foot on that bunker , I know prime fire will locate him inside and kill him alone .

Modified :now that the new bunker is found within ice nation , guys don't you think . Ice nation are now the official omo onilee for the bunker . Na enter with your change matter be dis o grin
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 01, 2017
waywardpikin:

Yes, there's something about Jaha, he's really a true leader. What he said really got me.. . When he said, now we need thinkers not fighter grin
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 01, 2017
Electronzeez:

There is something I hate about jasper . He is useless and he is trying to make every one around him useless .

Some determined character are striving hard ,looking for ways by which everyone will survive but all jasper could do is to party hard and drink ogogoro grin. Please why do you like this good for nothing jasper.

The new bunker found lead by jaha should be enough to save half of every clan . Every clan should deliberate on removing their shaft . Those who fall in the category of jasper should be removed .

If jasper Ever set his foot on that bunker , I know prime fire will locate him inside and kill him alone .

Modified :now that the new bunker is found within ice nation , guys don't you think . Ice nation are now the official omo onilee for the bunker . Na enter with your change matter be dis o grin
waywardpikin don't mind electronzeez, he hates Jasper with passion grin
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by waywardpikin: 3:03am On Apr 01, 2017
Electronzeez:

Hahaha you are right about that last part. A rapidly escalating civil war stands between the Arkadians and the bunker.

Honestly, this has so far been a thoroughly enjoyable season.

About Jasper, you forget that in season 1 he was greeted with a giant spear that pinned him to a tree. He spent weeks incapacitated such that many people were saying that he should be left for dead. That treating him is a waste of resources. That was his welcome to earth initiation party ooo... Everything he told Bellamy made sense because that character is one that I can say has been seriously suffering but no one has really taken notice. Jasper was the only one that could really get through to him.

"The ending is all the same. Who says the journey has to be the same thing?" - Jasper

Jasper isn't even as depressed or suicidal as the typical depressed/suicidal patient. He's really handling himself well.

Murphy! Omo that guy dey act fire. I still think Emori is expendable and he and Raven are endgame.

Class, let's take a look at Jaha shall we? This is a man that possesses a god complex; a messianic trait where he feels he must save everyone. And why not? The way he is is a combination of factors. One, in the ark he was the one who decided who could live or die. Two, he suffered some oxygen deprivation to his brain when everyone else had landed on earth. Three, when all hope was lost and in the most unlikeliest of outcomes, Jaha miraculously landed on earth and looked for his people. This led him to believe that he is the Chosen One, destined to save his people.

In many ways Jaha suffers from delusions of grandeur but he more than backs it up with results - either positive or negative. Now, the people who cast him aside after the Alli fiasco will be more than willing to line up behind him screaming "Save us!"

Next episode doesn't air until April 26.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by waywardpikin: 3:10am On Apr 01, 2017
CaesarX:

Lol even the blind can see that!
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Electronzeez(m): 7:54am On Apr 01, 2017
waywardpikin:

Hahaha you are right about that last part. A rapidly escalating civil war stands between the Arkadians and the bunker.

Honestly, this has so far been a thoroughly enjoyable season.

About Jasper, you forget that in season 1 he was greeted with a giant spear that pinned him to a tree. He spent weeks incapacitated such that many people were saying that he should be left for dead. That treating him is a waste of resources. That was his welcome to earth initiation party ooo... Everything he told Bellamy made sense because that character is one that I can say has been seriously suffering but no one has really taken notice. Jasper was the only one that could really get through to him.

"The ending is all the same. Who says the journey has to be the same thing?" - Jasper

Jasper isn't even as depressed or suicidal as the typical depressed/suicidal patient. He's really handling himself well.

Murphy! Omo that guy dey act fire. I still think Emori is expendable and he and Raven are endgame.

Class, let's take a look at Jaha shall we? This is a man that possesses a god complex; a messianic trait where he feels he must save everyone. And why not? The way he is is a combination of factors. One, in the ark he was the one who decided who could live or die. Two, he suffered some oxygen deprivation to his brain when everyone else had landed on earth. Three, when all hope was lost and in the most unlikeliest of outcomes, Jaha miraculously landed on earth and looked for his people. This led him to believe that he is the Chosen One, destined to save his people.

In many ways Jaha suffers from delusions of grandeur but he more than backs it up with results - either positive or negative. Now, the people who cast him aside after the Alli fiasco will be more than willing to line up behind him screaming "Save us!"

Next episode doesn't air until April 26.

Abby is a biological Killer , why ? Science has made most experiment easy , you can know what and what will work . I am talking about simulation . Abby knew her new theory will not work but she didn't do enough to stop them from trying it , of course she does not know Clark would submit herself for the experiment .

As per maureen her counter measures to every situation is a perfect example of the word worst . She almost got herself killed . Why set up an innocent guy just to survive but cry blue murder with john when the table turn to her position .

Murphy is a character everybody is becoming to like . Look at that punch line told to clark . If she dies you dies ' grin. Clark was on duress with that line she had no option but to rethink.

Jaha jaha jaha

You have write a good stuff about him . I wouldn't have written that much about him , nice one .

Mr Theolenous thinks he is the choosing one ,this is how allie got to his black head cheesy .

Indra is something else . Look at how she used that gun as if she was a terminator .echo will send all her force in askadia , I trust her with that .

I think the bunker they found talks about how the first grounder survive the first prime fire (radiation). The question is will it be habitable enough to keep everyone safe when another prime fire come around .
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Electronzeez(m): 7:56am On Apr 01, 2017
CaesarX:

Bro grin , how are you doing today ?.

No matter what you say what you do until jasper joined the team of survivor I won't consider him useful .

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) / BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted / Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.