Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

The 100 TV Serie...anyone? - TV/Movies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The 100 TV Serie...anyone? (78826 Views)

The 100 Million Queen Amina Of Zaria Movie / Startimes Acquires Serie A Broadcast Rights / Yoruba/english Tv Serie And Full Movie(home Video) Audition!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 01, 2017
Electronzeez:

Bro grin , how are you doing today ?.

No matter what you say what you do until jasper joined the team of survivor I won't consider him useful .
I'm doing good bro.

Anticipating for the next episode, I think Trikru and the Ice Nation really need to forgive themselves, because with what just happened in the last episode, things could get a bit messy and Skaikru will be caught in the middle. I see another war looming.

I think Jasper is really a coward, am sure he will be the first person to jump into the bunker when he hears that a sanctuary to save all exist. Jasper attitude is starting to irritate me too.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Rilwayne001: 6:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
tintingz:
There is no dull moment in 100 series movie always filled with thrills, the story lines are too perfect.

Rilwayne001 I recommend "The 100" to watch, you won't regret watching it.

Brother, thanks for recommending this show. Already im about to start Season 3, i should catch up with the show by next week. it is really an action pack show, no dull moment at all. Thanks. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Brother, thanks for recommending this show. Already im about to start Season 3, i should catch up with the show by next week. it is really an action pack show, no dull moment at all. Thanks. wink
I remember I once told you with my tobijoshua moniker then, it's a nice show.. . Different genre fused together smiley You still have time to catch up, the show is currently on break. The next episode is said to air on the 26th.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Rilwayne001: 7:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
CaesarX:
I remember I once told you with my tobijoshua moniker then, it's a nice show.. . Different genre fused together smiley You still have time to catch up, the show is currently on break. The next episode is said to air on the 26th.

Wagbayi wink
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by tintingz(m): 7:51pm On Apr 12, 2017
Rilwayne001:

You're always welcome bro.

So who are your favorite character so far?
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Rilwayne001: 8:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
tintingz:
You're always welcome bro.

So who are your favorite character so far?

Raven. I think I have a crush on her tongue

Jaha and Clarke as well. I kinda like Bellamy too.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Wagbayi wink
smiley wink Washere
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by tintingz(m): 8:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Raven. I think I have a crush on her tongue

Jaha and Clarke as well. I kinda like Bellamy too.
Lol, No doubt, Raven is pretty and intelligent.

Octavia, Lexa are also pretty, they had to kill off Lexa to play a character in "Fear the walking dead", I don't even know which to pick among those three beauty. tongue wink

Bellamy, Jaha, Murphy, Jasper and Monty are my guys. I no dey feel that Clark girl, I just don't know why not that she's lesbian, I just no dey feel her even before she was portray as gay.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Rilwayne001: 8:32pm On Apr 12, 2017
tintingz:

Octavia, Lexa are also pretty, they had to kill off Lexa to play a character in "Fear the walking dead", I don't even know which to pick among those three beauty. tongue wink

Oh, Octavia! I like her too.

Bellamy, Jaha, Murphy, Jasper and Monty are my guys. I no dey feel that Clark girl, I just don't know why not that she's lesbian, I just no dey feel her even before she was portray as gay.

I really don't feel her as well. Infact I hated Finn because of her. The reason why I like her is more because of her courage.

So she's a lesbian shocked ? Godammit!! angry
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by tintingz(m): 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Oh, Octavia! I like her too.

I really don't feel her as well. Infact I hated Finn because of her. The reason why I like her is more because of her courage.

So she's a lesbian shocked ? Godammit!! angry
Yes the character was portray as lesbian, you will still get to her first lesbianism act though she's having feelings for two men. Lemme not be a spoiler. grin
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by surestsam(m): 8:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
tintingz:

Shaii.
. I like lexa o.... Dam pretty

1 Like

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by tintingz(m): 9:05pm On Apr 12, 2017
surestsam:

Shaii.
. I like lexa o.... Dam pretty
Lol... Yes she's.

1 Like

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by surestsam(m): 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2017
tintingz:
Lol... Yes she's.
I wish say she still dey d film... Her face dey make me happy

1 Like

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Rilwayne001: 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
surestsam:
I wish say she still dey d film... Her face dey make me happy

Oh, she's been removed? embarassed
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by surestsam(m): 10:51pm On Apr 12, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Oh, she's been removed? embarassed

Lols... Bro, u need spoiler??.... She died sha
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Rilwayne001: 11:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
surestsam:

Lols... Bro, u need spoiler??.... She died sha

cry
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Rilwayne001: 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2017
These people and lie sha. How could Octavia survive that fall?

Good she didn't die sha even though we know it's impossible to survive that.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by tintingz(m): 6:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
Rilwayne001:
These people and lie sha. How could Octavia survived that fall?

Lol grin
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Rilwayne001: 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
tintingz:
Lol grin

I been thinking about how they survived in the space for 97years in season 1. How were they sourcing for water and foods?

Well it's all movie sha.

Besides, just finished with the 5th episode of season, I should catch up tomorrow.
smiley
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by tintingz(m): 7:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
Rilwayne001:

I been thinking about how they survived in the space for 97years in season 1. How were they sourcing for water and foods?

Well it's all movie sha.
I'm very sure the maker of the movie will have answers for this.

Besides, just finished with the 5th episode of season, I should catch up tomorrow.
smiley
Alright bro.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 22, 2017
Rilwayne001:
These people and lie sha. How could Octavia survive that fall?

You are already catching up, it's impossible. They want us to believe the water saved her grin Are you now liking the Jaha character?
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 22, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Well it's all movie sha.

smiley
They made reference to it in season 1, they don't dehydrate much, no Sun and they manage a lot, even a couple cannot give birth to more than one child, unless you want to be floated. Everyone knows the world won't be leavable so they have already planned their stay for years. only few people were opportuned to escape to the sky, they multiplied after.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Rilwayne001: 8:04am On Apr 22, 2017
CaesarX:
You are already catching up, it's impossible. They want us to believe the water saved her grin Are you now liking the Jaha character?

Yes definitely I'm liking him. And Murphy too, never thought I'd like him though.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Rilwayne001: 8:08am On Apr 22, 2017
CaesarX:
They made reference to it in season 1, they don't dehydrate much, no Sun

Still not feasible for a whole 97years. They eat and so they need water for digestion. Water is life.

Like I said it's all fiction and not reality based.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 22, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Yes definitely I'm liking him. And Murphy too, never thought I'd like him though.
Same here, just keep watching.. . He will blow your mind in the last episode smiley
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by tintingz(m): 8:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Murphy is like anti-hero. He do things for his own survival.

I like the character.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Rilwayne001: 9:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
tintingz:
Murphy is like anti-hero. He do things for his own survival.

I like the character.

And don't you think Abby was selfish for not allowing Clarke to be used for the experiment?
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Rilwayne001: 9:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
CaesarX:
Same here, just keep watching.. . He will blow your mind in the last episode smiley

He really blew it. He's now showing the real thelonious of the spaceship.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by tintingz(m): 10:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
Rilwayne001:

And don't you think Abby was selfish for not allowing Clarke to be used for the experiment?
Yeah, everyone are hustling for survival.

What Abby, Clark, Raven were doing is for everyone and I don't think Abby never made mention of using Murphy's gf as experiment, she's just being deluded.

I think recently Murphy is now being emotional.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 2:08am On Apr 23, 2017
Rilwayne001:

He really blew it. He's now showing the real thelonious of the spaceship.

Yeah grin
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by sketcherman3298(m): 11:38am On Apr 23, 2017
Super Selfish she is.. ....Abby I mean o.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by pamcode(m): 8:36am On Apr 24, 2017
Did Cw postpone Episode release? I just checked the two sites I download series from and I discovered that no New episode has been released since the last one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) / BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted / Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.