Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism (32067 Views)

Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) / Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! / Adichie’s Feminism: Vacuums And Fallacies By A. Gonzaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by dBard: 8:31am On Nov 14, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Skip the History lessons and face the present times.

(May 06, 2014) On April 14, 2014, the Nigerian Supreme Court, in a unanimous decision, confirmed decisions of two lower courts, which had found unconstitutional an Igbo customary law of succession excluding female offspring from eligibility to inherit the property of their fathers. (Lemmy Ughegbe, S'Court Upholds Female Child's Right to Inheritance in Igboland, THE GUARDIAN (Apr. 15, 2014).)

http://www.loc.gov/lawweb/servlet/lloc_news?disp3_l205403968_text

So women in Nigeria have to go to court to be included in their father's inheritance?
And you call it fair and protective?

Am not IBO but understand this..
The man's property is shared amongst his wives/wife n sons, she then is AT LIBERTY to share/distribute as she
deems fit t her ofoffspring.

Wat DAT judgement sought t correct is d direct inheritance of d female t her fathers property.
If u want to really go with it, a man without a male child leaves all his worldly possession to d female child, wen she gets married,wat happens then
Y'all need to understand, these systems were in place to Ensure a balance/stability n dey were quite flexible.
Is that an e.g. of rights bin trampled on ??
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 14, 2014
dBard:

Am not IBO but understand this..
The man's property is shared amongst his wives/wife n sons, she then is AT LIBERTY to share/distribute as she
deems fit t her ofoffspring.

Wat DAT judgement sought t correct is d direct inheritance of d female t her fathers property.
If u want to really go with it, a man without a male child leaves all his worldly possession to d female child, wen she gets married,wat happens then
Y'all need to understand, these systems were in place to Ensure a balance/stability n dey were quite flexible.
Is that an e.g. of rights bin trampled on ??

Come on, the female child has been discriminated against and it is OBVIOUS.
I don't care what happens when there are no male children. Why are daughters not worthy of the father's inheritance when there are sons?

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 14, 2014
Zexten:

1. Well but we see Nigerian men whining about how they detest feminism.
2. Instead for them to change the world,t hey are scared like puppies of what the women folk can do if not restricted. No?
3. Also, you don't go out much I see. There are a crap ton of Nigerian men who blame colonialism for the woes of the African state. See? See?
1. This isn't restricted to Nigerian men, all manly men are. Even those in the feminised countries you so love detest it. It's a societal cancer.

2. Nigerian women have been unrestricted from time immemorial, Nigerian men aren't scared of that. Perhaps, you should revisit the history you claim to be an expert of.

3. Like I said to someone before, there will be imbecilles on both sides. If the white did damagean are we to lie in a river of our own shiit and die? No self-respecting man would ever seriously utter those words.

Easy on the snide remarks, you sound intelligent but I won't respond to any other such comments.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by dBard: 8:39am On Nov 14, 2014
Zexten:

The underlying theme is the same, mister. The fight for equality of the genders.

No, the male isn't anymore adventurous than the female or the female a better care giver. All of these things are social constructs.
I don't know if you're limited in your abilities. You said d Limitations Specific to each Gender. As a human, I am not in anyway limited in my abilities. I can adapt so easily. The brain, thank God is so intricately woven and complex and adaptable to a myriad of situations - danger, fear, love, care, courage. All sorts. We are flexible beyond measure, that's what makes us human and special. If we are constricted and limited in our abilities then we are nothing more than animals - with not well-developed brains. So if you think you can't adapt yourself to show love or learn how to cook in a few weeks - you know nurturing and caring and housekeeping - then it's only because you don't have a well matured brain yet. Don't feel bad though, it might take some time.

Tnx...f d insults

Wen next u have a flat tire that needs changing or u look for a female baby sitter or a male security guard...know this dude will be laughing@ur bullshit hypocrisy.
Bye
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 14, 2014
carefreewannabe:

1. Why would they want equality when inequality favors them? Logic?

2. Nigerian men are not whining that they have been the victims of white nations? Yeah, sure! grin

3. What have you as a man earned and achieved that I want you to give me?

1. That's not an equality-inequality question. It's a question of value and contribution. Note the difference. Your boss is your boss because of his value and contribution to the organisation over time. Looking to equalise yourself with your boss is delusional and could have you committed.

2. We don't whine, we did. Plus we are not asking for their privileges on a platter we are working towards such. We are men, that's what we do.

3. Good then. Nothing. Which would mean your problem is not patriarchy but kyriarchy. Good luck eradicating that.

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 14, 2014
freshdude2:
You said "awks you're been educated by a woman" to which I gave that response. Apparently, I'd have to hate or have contempt for women to find one educating me awkward. But I'm the one with comprehension problems grin. Park well. And oh, I have no problem with a woman schooling me.

Women may be as smart as men or smarter, pray tell, what has that contributed to society? How much do women contribute to the real sector of the economy of the world as a whole in comparison to men's? Reminds one of the 3 year old extra tutoring thread. Funny.

Women have and are leaders, Margaret Thatcher for one, again ratio and proportion(primary 4 maths).

Women have always been intelligent, one wonders, therefore, how they came to be "oppressed" by the man. Surely, they could have fought oppression from as far as it's inception, no?

First of all, women in countries where there is equality contribute a lot to the economy; some more than men.
Or do you want to tell me that every man contributes more to the economy than I do?

Secondly, opinions like this are one of reasons why women decided that it is not enough and dangerous to be only responsible for the home, house chores and children. In your post, you are trying to show how much more men contribute to economy and by doing so you try to prove that contributions to economy are more important than female contributions to the family front, which is why you think that men are better and deserve something women don't. This is ONE of the reasons why feminism emerged.

If you had had more respect for female traditional roles and had not considered traditionally male jobs superior and use them to establish a power imbalance and abuse it, then fewer women would have wanted to leave traditional roles.

You want women to stick to traditional roles BUT you disrespect them if they do.

5 Likes

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 14, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I have. Read. wink
remind me what your response was to whether you'd expect your daughters to woo, with proof. wink
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 14, 2014
freshdude2:

1. That's not an equality-inequality question. It's a question of value and contribution. Note the difference. Your boss is your boss because of his value and contribution to the organisation over time. Looking to equalise yourself with your boss is delusional and could have you committed.

How have you contributed more than women?

2. We don't whine, we did. Plus we are not asking for their privileges on a platter we are working towards such. We are men, that's what we do.

You still do.

3. Good then. Nothing. Which would mean your problem is not patriarchy but kyriarchy. Good luck eradicating that.

No, my problem is that men think that whatever they do, it is of more value than what women do.

And when women want to prove that they can do the same and want to do the same, you come and complain.

3 Likes

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 14, 2014
freshdude2:
remind me what your response was to whether you'd expect your daughters to woo, with proof. wink

I don't expect my sons and daughters to woo anyone. They will do so anyway when they get to this age. Very simple.
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 14, 2014
Zexten:

You don't read much, do you? Again, terrible claims.
First, a little history would show you how women have been disadvantaged over the centuries millenia even). Historians agree - both male and female, black and white.
Women have been doing phenomenal stuff. In politics, Literature, other branches of Arts, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Business. Just name it. You're about to ask me for a list? And I just would realize how ignorant you are. You know this? Then there is no argument, hun?
I may not read much but the concept of ratio, proportion and value eludes you. Women have, at best, built on men's discoveries. And don't include Marie Curie, her husband was the genius, she just tagged along. No, I don't need a list. If I need a list to now them, they don't matter. wink. But you already knew that. Really, you don't seem intelligent but the fallacies in your arguments could fill a book. Present with logic and order.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by dBard: 8:50am On Nov 14, 2014
bukatyne:

What work did men do to earn their respect?

I will appreciate a straight answer.

I was just passing by and saw this.

Thanks

grin grin
Wasn't bin specific t d female gender.
Respect is earned not demanded.
The earlier we understand that d beta.

On d oda side, I've interns...n though one of d most hardworking ppl ve met in my life was a female..ms Pepple, d majority of females I've worked with are quite disappointing..n I say this wit all honesty.
Take it however u want.

If u demand respect, pull your weight irrespective of gender n you'll get it.

Wat I don't get is why peeps will choose t ignore that there are physical, biological, psychological differences t each group all f d sake of argument.

I don tire.
Peace.
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by dBard: 8:52am On Nov 14, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Come on, the female child has been discriminated against and it is OBVIOUS.
I don't care what happens when there are no male children. Why are daughters not worthy of the father's inheritance when there are sons?

Read my post again..slowly.
Its expected that wateva is inherited by the wife automatically becomes the inheritance of d daughter.
Secondly,the daughter will get married n leave,d son stays..so who btwn d 2 do u expect t be d primary beneficiary.
In matrilineal societies,d situation is d opposite.
Clear?
Was it a perfect system...No
But wat system is...important tin is each party was protected.
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 14, 2014
freshdude2:
I may not read much but the concept of ratio, proportion and value eludes you. Women have, at best, built on men's discoveries. And don't include Marie Curie, her husband was the genius, she just tagged along. No, I don't need a list. If I need a list to now them, they don't matter. wink. But you already knew that. Really, you don't seem intelligent but the fallacies in your arguments could fill a book. Present with logic and order.

@bold

Crap of the highest order.

Who taught you to make such conjectures? Were you there, with them? You know the facts?

I will tell my Polish friends what you said about her. grin
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 14, 2014
dBard:

Read my post again..slowly.
Was it a perfect system...No
But wat system is...important tin is each party was protected.

OBVIOUSLY women did not feel protected by that system.
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 14, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I don't expect my sons and daughters to woo anyone. They will do so anyway when they get to this age. Very simple.
After you go come here dey form highly educated. you don't even know what expect means. Here, let me assist you:

to look forward to; regard as likely to happen;
anticipate the occurrence or the coming of: I expect
to read it. I expect him ...

dictionary.reference.com/browse/expect

Look at all the parts in bold Carefree, I'm shocked.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 14, 2014
carefreewannabe:

1. How have you contributed more than women?

2. You still do.

3. No, my problem is that men think that whatever they do, it is of more value than what women do.

And when women want to prove that they can do the same and want to do the same, you come and complain.
1. To my family and immediate community, yes. I'm working on getting to the state then national level. grin

2. Change your circle of friends.

3. Nope, men are fair creatures we are also creatures of habit. If a man sees good work he acknowledges it and expects more good work, if he sees shitty production he remembers that as well and comes to expect from source. Problem is women majorly produce shittiness. Only a few women are truly competent and we respect them for that. Notable among your ilk: Margaret Thatcher, Dora Akunyili, two woemn who didn't need feminism.

3 Likes

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by dBard: 9:01am On Nov 14, 2014
carefreewannabe:

OBVIOUSLY women did not feel protected by that system.

Modified my post.
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Shirley07: 9:09am On Nov 14, 2014
freshdude2:
We didn't take shiit, you people just chose to ride on the back of the success of men and expect the same respect, since you're not getting it you've developed penis-envy. Well, there's equality in the west, let's see what the women in those lands contribute to the human race by way of inventions and innovation in the next 20years. Scratch that, I dare you to contribute anything tangible to your immediate community. You can't and you won't becase it's not your cup of tea. Meanwhile, there are people, men, of course, who will sacrifice their time to do so and succeed at it. You are a woman, the best you'll ever be is a woman. You may envy my diick and try a sex change but deep down, it's just an artificial diick. wink
What success is from your own end apart from trying to suppress your pricks loving desire? I'll start taking you serious if you can tell us 1 thing that you've contributed to the world that a woman can't.
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by dBard: 9:23am On Nov 14, 2014
Zexten:

Oh! And for situations where we demand equal rights?

1. Girls should not be bought only baby dolls as toys. Let them have access to a diverse amounts of toys to shape their minds in preparedness for fields ranging from the arts to the sciences
2. Women should not be discriminated against at work and should be allowed to rise through the ranks and attain leadership roles
3. women should not be blamed when raped. men should learn to control their bodies - they can, they aren't animals
4. Women should not be looked down upon when contesting political office. In the history of Nigeria, still no single female governor, talk less of VP or President
5. Women should not be told that marriage defines them. Let them pick for themselves what defines them and what doesn't, what they like and what they don't.

Didn't see this before..
1)o.k
2) If she actually does work. Personal work place experience... Some of my heads of units are averse towards taking up female interns,reason bin that you end up dealing with so many issues..shirking work cos of menstrual pains, children issues,belle issues, market ...etc. Personally of all my interns,I honestly ve t say, its disappointing d work ethics of a good no of dem. Mind u not all.
My hardworking colleagues do rise thru d ranks, as they should.
3)I hate rapists..but I Will Not let d person play d victim if she had a role in it. You cannot willingly play into such situations n Not take responsibility f your actions. Crucify me if u want but that's d truth. Rape as a term right now has bin so abused its become ridiculous. The question ppl ask, why u follow am enter room,mite b annoying, but in reality, its a valid question.
Agreed rape should be taken far more seriously than it is presently,but responsibility should b taken where necessary.
4) you answer dis question, in d PDP delegate election,d female Presidential aspirant got one vote, weren't dre enuff female delegates dre to have at least given her a bit more
5)To d best of my knowledge, that is not Specific t d female folks.

Peace
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by jadelyn007(f): 9:24am On Nov 14, 2014
cKaiser:

You might have to take your crusade up with nature who created both sexes different.

Its nature who made men naturally stronger than women due to having a higher muscle mass.

A baby boy from 7 month graviatates towards Trucks, balls and high risk play while a baby girl wants to play with dolls, tend them love them and is generally calmed

Its nature who made women more fragile, tender and caring.

Its nature who made men have more testosterone required for military, Taking risks and daring acts

No amount of role equality can make a man conceive a child naturally nor a woman impregnate another woman. Genes and nature control that
nature didn't teach boys to gravitate toward trucks n girls baby dolls, Parents n society did. Parents hardly ever buy their baby girls toys like balls, trucks e.t.c. They buy dolls n teddy bears for their girls n toy trucks n balls for their baby boys.
And then when they grow up, they r taught what is lady-like n man-like.
I have a girlfriend who is d only daughter of her parents, she can drive a brt bus, she drives trucks n even a water tanker. She said girl play bores her to death ryt from when she was a child. Her mum keeps telling her how unlady-like she is but she wouldn't listen
What I am trying to say is this, most gender roles r chosen for us by society n culture we r born into.

3 Likes

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 14, 2014
carefreewannabe:

1. First of all, women in countries where there is equality contribute a lot to the economy; some more than men.
Or do you want to tell me that every man contributes more to the economy than I do?

2. Secondly, opinions like this are one of reasons why women decided that it is not enough and dangerous to be only responsible for the home, house chores and children. In your post, you are trying to show how much more men contribute to economy and by doing so you try to prove that contributions to economy are more important than female contributions to the family front, which is why you think that men are better and deserve something women don't. This is ONE of the reasons why feminism emerged.

3. If you had had more respect for female traditional roles and had not considered traditionally male jobs superior and use them to establish a power imbalance and abuse it, then fewer women would have wanted to leave traditional roles.

4. You want women to stick to traditional roles BUT you disrespect them if they do.

1. Value, ratio, proportion.

2. We are the vanguards of society. Every man is/should be the lord of his home. When in the home gender roles should, for the sake of order and sanity, be adhered to. Aggression gives an edge in competition. No man on earth apportioned testoterone and oestrogen in the proportion that exists today. We understood the game and played it to perfection. If you're ever opportuned to meet Mother Nature let her know how you feel about this injustice.

3. We respect it and value it even and understand that it's important for a healthy, functional society. Male privilege is what it is because of male responsibility. If more women can take on these responsibilities I assure you they'd be given as much respect as men, haven't you heard of women with chieftaincy titles? However, when women want these privileges without the responsibilities you see such phenomena as nairaland being inundated with gender equality and feminism threads.

4. Speak for yourself. I respect my mothers and grandmothers. They were strong grin women.

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Shirley07: 9:35am On Nov 14, 2014
freshdude2:
Oh, you're still alive. I thought you'd been run over by a tricycle or something.
I die to live, Poo pusher.
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 14, 2014
carefreewannabe:

@bold

Crap of the highest order.

Who taught you to make such conjectures? Were you there, with them? You know the facts?

I will tell my Polish friends what you said about her. grin
Actually, that was supposed to be a joke. Still, she's one in how many billion women? The facts speak for themselves. Ratio, proportion, value.
They love me in Poland, I can do no wrong grin tongue
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 14, 2014
Shirley07:

What success is from your own end apart from trying to suppress your pricks loving desire? I'll start taking you serious if you can tell us 1 thing that you've contributed to the world that a woman can't.
Shirley, how far, I dey hungry. Wetin you cook? You sabi cook sef? Are you a real woman?
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Shirley07: 9:38am On Nov 14, 2014
freshdude2:

1. Value, ratio, proportion.

2. We are the vanguards of society. Every man is/should be the lord of his home. When in the home gender roles should, for the sake of order and sanity, be adhered to. Aggression gives an edge in competition. No man on earth apportioned testoterone and oestrogen in the proportion that exists today. We understood the game and played it to perfection. If you're ever opportuned to meet Mother Nature let her know how you feel about this injustice.

3. We respect it and value it even and understand that it's important for a healthy, functional society. Male privilege is what it is because of male responsibility. If more women can take on these responsibilities I assure you they'd be given as much respect as men, haven't you heard of women with chieftaincy titles? However, when women want these privileges without the responsibilities you see such phenomena as nairaland being inundated with gender equality and feminism threads.

4. Speak for yourself. I respect my mothers and grandmothers. They were strong grin women.
Indeed, Sisi.
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 14, 2014
Shirley07:

I die to live, Poo pusher.
Amazing, who would have thought you were a mutant. Well played, Shirley. How was your night?
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by crackhaus: 9:40am On Nov 14, 2014
Zexten:

How does being unaware of certain (radical) feminist movements correlate with being a feminist or holding the principle of gender equality? Also, you do realize that most of those movements are fights for social equality. There is a wide world out there fighting for economic and political equality of the masses. The feminist movement is so diverse that you can't just belittle a group of people because they don't fit certain of your expectations.
Why are you blowing hot and cold?
In one line you call them radical, in another you call them advocates of equality.

So what are you saying?
Are those campaigns radical or are they fighting for social equality?
Clarify this before I go on.

Here they are again:
FCKH8 Campaign, Hollaback!, #YesAllWomen,
#FreeTheNipples, TakePart.com

1 Like

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Shirley07: 9:44am On Nov 14, 2014
freshdude2:
Shirley, how far, I dey hungry. Wetin you cook? You sabi cook sef? Are you a real woman?
Needs a human meat to complete the soup. Can you cut your ear for me?

1 Like

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by crackhaus: 10:00am On Nov 14, 2014
zeb04:
why do I have to be a feminist to think its common sense for kids to know what do and when to do it crackhead.
Lmao...after telling me to move along, you finally found your voice.

Okay then, regarding this comment - in your world of gender equality, chivalrous gestures like holding/opening doors and helping someone with their bags/loads, is something only men should do for women right?

Also you're yet to answer my first question, don't dodge - as a feminist, which of these feminist campaigns do you actively support or are a part of?

1 Like

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 14, 2014
Shirley07:

Needs a human meat to complete the soup. Can you cut your ear for me?
As far as you cut your nose too. Equality, after all.
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by bukatyne(f): 10:16am On Nov 14, 2014
dBard:

grin grin
Wasn't bin specific t d female gender.
Respect is earned not demanded.
The earlier we understand that d beta.

On d oda side, I've interns...n though one of d most hardworking ppl ve met in my life was a female..ms Pepple, d majority of females I've worked with are quite disappointing..n I say this wit all honesty.
Take it however u want.

If u demand respect, pull your weight irrespective of gender n you'll get it.

Wat I don't get is why peeps will choose t ignore that there are physical, biological, psychological differences t each group all f d sake of argument.

I don tire.
Peace.

OK then

Well the male gender have been respected because they are males grin

100% agree people ought to earn respect

Funnily, I do not subscribe to giving a gender an edge or the quota system.

Give everyone equal opportunities and let the best stand out.

What I will also not agree with is not letting a gender have the opportunity to prove their betterness or worseness grin

Now I think I should author a dictionary tongue
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by bukatyne(f): 10:19am On Nov 14, 2014
crackhaus:

Lmao...after telling me to move along, you finally found your voice.

Okay then, regarding this comment - in your world of gender equality, chivalrous gestures like holding/opening doors and helping someone with their bags/loads, is something only men should do for women right?

Also you're yet to answer my first question, don't dodge - as a feminist, which of these feminist campaigns do you actively support or are a part of?

Is chivalry Nigerian culture?

While growing up, did our father's open doors for women, carry heavy bags etc etc.?

And if a man needs help in these areas, don't you expect a woman to?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head / Spanish Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnap, Uses Ransom Money From Husband To Play Bingo / Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.