Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism (32074 Views)

Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) / Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! / Adichie’s Feminism: Vacuums And Fallacies By A. Gonzaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2014
freshdude2:
Actually, that was supposed to be a joke. Still, she's one in how many billion women? The facts speak for themselves. Ratio, proportion, value.
They love me in Poland, I can do no wrong grin tongue

Good you say it was a joke.

What facts? That women were not given a chance to have access to education for ages because men like you argued that they were not worthy of it?

So you expect them to catch up in a few years when they were oppressed FOR CENTURIES?
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2014
babygirlfl:

Well done carefreewannabe. I just could not ignore this post. I have read many posts from men in NL encouraging women to stick to their traditional role. Then in another post you see them asking what have women invented or contributed to society.

The People who even invented most things in the world today believe in gender equality while the African man who have not developed much suddenly thinks he is superior to the African woman. The situation becomes worse when you then realise that the same African man that thinks he is superior does not have any invention to his name. Apparently he is superior to a woman because the person that invented whatever is the same sex as him. Empty vessels indeed makes the loudest noise.

The same sort of men who fight feminism are the same sort of men who led to it.

They want us to do what they consider inferior work / contribution.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2014
crackhaus:

I actually ignored that comment by carefree because it was utterly clueless and a desperate attempt at throwing weak arguments when she has been cornered, as is usual of course.
You on the other hand should be sure of what you're saying before jumping headfirst to support a claim without doing a quick research.

This is a list of African inventors - some original inventions, others are reinventions, while the rest are improvements:

Cyprian Emeka Uzoh - Method of Making Electroplated Interconnection Structures
Kunle Olukotun - Multi-core Processors
Solomon Assefa - Photodetector (Nanophotonics)
Sandile Ngcobo - Digital Laser
Arthur Zang - Touchpad for Medical Use
Verone Mankou - Touchpad (Tablet), Smartphone
Tony Smith - Touchpad (Tablet), Smartphone
Saheed Adepoju - Touchpad (Tablet)
Didier Yapi - DVD/CD Anti-copy Software 4D Incorporated Keyboard Smart Mouse
Pr. Souleymane Mboup - HIV-2 Virus
Moctar Dembele and Gerard Niyondiko - Anti-Malaria Soap
Dr. Oviemo Ovadje - Blood Auto-transfusion
Yemi Adesokan - Pathogen Detection System
Pr. Tebello Nyokong - Cancer Treatment
Ludwick Marishane - Dry Bath Gel
Bertin Nahum - Surgery Robot
Thérèse Izay Kirongozi - Humanoid Robot (Traffic Regulation)
Sam Kodo - Humanoid Robot
Afate Gnikou - 3D Printer
Francis Lusadisu - Gasoline Miniature Car
Serge Kabengele - Miniature Electric Train Head
Victor Kossikouma Agbegnenou - Polyvalent Wireless Communication System
Pape Gorgui Toure - Telecommunications Network Simulator
Pierre Djibril Coulibaly - Universal Business Software
Severin Kezeu - Anti-collision System
Ishmael Msiza - Electronic Fingerprint System
Tobias Lugoloobi - Gravity Control
Jean-Patrice Keka - Space Rockets
Serigne Mactar BA - Ballistic Rockets
Shehu Saleh Balami - Solid-fuel Rocket
Mubarak Muhammad Abdullahi - Helicopter
Gabriel Nderitu - Plane
Mathurin Oboukangongo - Helicopter, Boat, Car
Chris Nsamba - Satellite, Drone, Spacecraft, UFO-like Flying Object
J-E. Foumbi and A. Chokote - Flapping Wing Aircraft
Victor and Johnson Obasa - Armored Vehicle
Kwadwo Safo - Automobiles...
Ugandan Students - Electric Car
Ezekiel Izuogu - Automobile
Sandrine Ngalula Mubenga - Hybrid Car (hydrogen)
Joel Nwakaire - Bio-diesel Production Unit
Alain Brice Niama - Renewable Oil
Kelvin Macharia - Insecticide
Simon Mwaura - Multipurpose Mobile Remote Control
Peterson Mwangi - Car Controlled by a Mobile Phone
Morris Mbetsa - Automobile Anti-theft
Asidu Abudu - Automobile Anti-theft, Eating machine...
Jules Logou - Tubers Mixer
Hervé Guéa - Gourd Seeds Husking Machine
Sanoussi Diakite Fonio - Husking Machine
Serge Anderson Tatsa - Food Multifunctional Grinder
Sulaiman Famro - Processing Plant for Root Crops
Pr. Gebisa Ejeta - Drought Resistant Sorghum
Guy Nankamp - Seeders and Railway Safety System
Abdoulaye Toure - Solar Oven
Seyoum Goitom - Lawn Mower, Solar Oven…
Ibrahima Gueye - Egg Incubators
Albert Kamdjie Fozo - Egg Incubators
Anastase Tabaro - Mini-Hydroelectric Dam
Charles Mubanga Mumba - Mini-Hydroelectric Dam
Djerassem Le Bemadjiel - System and Method for the Autonomous Production of Fluid and Electricity
Amadou Dembele - Power Barge
Colbert Tchakounte - TV set Lightning Protector
Jean-Paul Nyoma - Energy Accumulator
Brou Koffi - Electronic Outlet Protector
Patrice Tognifodé - Pluvial-Electric Power Plant
Tsengue Tsengue - Tidal Turbine, Solar Dryer...
William Kamkwamba - Electric Windmill
Justus Nwaoga - Weed Electric Properties
Souleymane Atta Diouf - Solar power array for trains, boats and like uses
Norbert Okec - Solar Powered Traffic Lights

As you can see - there are Nigerians on that list, but if your next line of argument is doubting the number of Nigerian scientists and inventors with something worthy ascribed to them, I could also provide you with an exclusive list of that.

Free education!

You are ridiculous.

You have still not left the corner, in which you were pushed to answer how women in the West have been allowed to do what they want since 1840. grin

And your list up here is ridiculous.

I have googled some of the names on the list and not even half of them have invented anything new. grin

Helicopter and Automobile. grin

1 Like

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by pickabeau1: 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2014
GUYs as we debate on this issues
Lets spare a prayer and thoughts for a NLder.. DJdola

See more here https://www.nairaland.com/1995601/sos-please-hamed-djdola
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 14, 2014
A person from Crackhaus' list of geniuses

Gabriel Nderitu

Back to the drawing board: Kenyan who built his own plane out of bits of scrap vows to try again after flight attempt sees him steer it into a field and crash
Married father-of-two Gabriel Nderitu builds scrap metal planes in his yard
Despite five years' work his latest invention flopped near Nairobi, Kenya
He refused to be beaten, saying he will do some more studying on the web

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2552460/Back-drawing-board-Kenyan-built-plane-bits-scrap-vows-try-flight-attempt-sees-steer-field-crash.html#ixzz3J37eTB00
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by YourCoffin: 2:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
I only have one thing to say and that is that:

Thunder will fire any woman that holds or will hold or still holds me or my sons reponsible or blame us in anyway for what her grandfather did to her grandmother and expects us atone for her grandfather's sins.
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by babygirlfl: 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2014
crackhaus:

I actually ignored that comment by carefree because it was utterly clueless and a desperate attempt at throwing weak arguments when she has been cornered, as is usual of course.
You on the other hand should be sure of what you're saying before jumping headfirst to support a claim without doing a quick research.

This is a list of African inventors - some original inventions, others are reinventions, while the rest are improvements:

Cyprian Emeka Uzoh - Method of Making Electroplated Interconnection Structures
Kunle Olukotun - Multi-core Processors
Solomon Assefa - Photodetector (Nanophotonics)
Sandile Ngcobo - Digital Laser
Arthur Zang - Touchpad for Medical Use
Verone Mankou - Touchpad (Tablet), Smartphone
Tony Smith - Touchpad (Tablet), Smartphone
Saheed Adepoju - Touchpad (Tablet)
Didier Yapi - DVD/CD Anti-copy Software 4D Incorporated Keyboard Smart Mouse
Pr. Souleymane Mboup - HIV-2 Virus
Moctar Dembele and Gerard Niyondiko - Anti-Malaria Soap
Dr. Oviemo Ovadje - Blood Auto-transfusion
Yemi Adesokan - Pathogen Detection System
Pr. Tebello Nyokong - Cancer Treatment
Ludwick Marishane - Dry Bath Gel
Bertin Nahum - Surgery Robot
Thérèse Izay Kirongozi - Humanoid Robot (Traffic Regulation)
Sam Kodo - Humanoid Robot
Afate Gnikou - 3D Printer
Francis Lusadisu - Gasoline Miniature Car
Serge Kabengele - Miniature Electric Train Head
Victor Kossikouma Agbegnenou - Polyvalent Wireless Communication System
Pape Gorgui Toure - Telecommunications Network Simulator
Pierre Djibril Coulibaly - Universal Business Software
Severin Kezeu - Anti-collision System
Ishmael Msiza - Electronic Fingerprint System
Tobias Lugoloobi - Gravity Control
Jean-Patrice Keka - Space Rockets
Serigne Mactar BA - Ballistic Rockets
Shehu Saleh Balami - Solid-fuel Rocket
Mubarak Muhammad Abdullahi - Helicopter
Gabriel Nderitu - Plane
Mathurin Oboukangongo - Helicopter, Boat, Car
Chris Nsamba - Satellite, Drone, Spacecraft, UFO-like Flying Object
J-E. Foumbi and A. Chokote - Flapping Wing Aircraft
Victor and Johnson Obasa - Armored Vehicle
Kwadwo Safo - Automobiles...
Ugandan Students - Electric Car
Ezekiel Izuogu - Automobile
Sandrine Ngalula Mubenga - Hybrid Car (hydrogen)
Joel Nwakaire - Bio-diesel Production Unit
Alain Brice Niama - Renewable Oil
Kelvin Macharia - Insecticide
Simon Mwaura - Multipurpose Mobile Remote Control
Peterson Mwangi - Car Controlled by a Mobile Phone
Morris Mbetsa - Automobile Anti-theft
Asidu Abudu - Automobile Anti-theft, Eating machine...
Jules Logou - Tubers Mixer
Hervé Guéa - Gourd Seeds Husking Machine
Sanoussi Diakite Fonio - Husking Machine
Serge Anderson Tatsa - Food Multifunctional Grinder
Sulaiman Famro - Processing Plant for Root Crops
Pr. Gebisa Ejeta - Drought Resistant Sorghum
Guy Nankamp - Seeders and Railway Safety System
Abdoulaye Toure - Solar Oven
Seyoum Goitom - Lawn Mower, Solar Oven…
Ibrahima Gueye - Egg Incubators
Albert Kamdjie Fozo - Egg Incubators
Anastase Tabaro - Mini-Hydroelectric Dam
Charles Mubanga Mumba - Mini-Hydroelectric Dam
Djerassem Le Bemadjiel - System and Method for the Autonomous Production of Fluid and Electricity
Amadou Dembele - Power Barge
Colbert Tchakounte - TV set Lightning Protector
Jean-Paul Nyoma - Energy Accumulator
Brou Koffi - Electronic Outlet Protector
Patrice Tognifodé - Pluvial-Electric Power Plant
Tsengue Tsengue - Tidal Turbine, Solar Dryer...
William Kamkwamba - Electric Windmill
Justus Nwaoga - Weed Electric Properties
Souleymane Atta Diouf - Solar power array for trains, boats and like uses
Norbert Okec - Solar Powered Traffic Lights

As you can see - there are Nigerians on that list, but if your next line of argument is doubting the number of Nigerian scientists and inventors with something worthy ascribed to them, I could also provide you with an exclusive list of that.

Free education!

Read the post again. Is your name there, or is the name of the man talking about invention in this thread there?The man I referred to was the man talking about invention in this thread and not all African men hence the word same before the part you bolded.

4 Likes

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Illogical post.

You say that to expect means that something is likely to happen so how is it different from me believing that my daughters and sons will do it anyway when the time comes?

Carefree, I'd like to believe this post was made as a result of your infamous comprehension deficiency. Let me try to help you:

1. I ask if you expect something to happen but. You say no, but that it will happen anyway.

2. I, as a good person, go on to define the word "expect", showing that you didn't know what the word meant before.

3. I come years later to find that you make a scandalous post, claiming that I lack logic. Haba. A lesser person would question all of your sanity. Me, I choose to question your education and morals. You either have lost sight of the purpose of that line of argument or there's something more terrible at play.

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by cococandy(f): 3:22pm On Nov 14, 2014
babygirlfl:

Well done carefreewannabe. I just could not ignore this post. I have read many posts from men in NL encouraging women to stick to their traditional role. Then in another post you see them asking what have women invented or contributed to society.

The People who even invented most things in the world today believe in gender equality while the African man who have not developed much suddenly thinks he is superior to the African woman. The situation becomes worse when you then realise that the same African man that thinks he is superior does not have any invention to his name. Apparently he is superior to a woman because the person that invented whatever is the same sex as him. Empty vessels indeed makes the loudest noise.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I see you are surrounded by great women. grin

Take your own advice. You are the one who is not surrounded by great women.
I don't have friends who blame their failures on racism but I see such people on NL every day.

Men are fair creatures and women majorly produce shittiness.
And after you have the audacity to generalize in such a way, you will be the one who will fight feminism.
Men like you are the reason why we need more feminism.
Even you are not a good example of a woman, you're an embarrassment to feminism. You people claim women can be logical, you, Carefree, prove otherwise. Your arguments on this thread are telling of how you approach logic - with no damn clue. You bring up arguments and when they are eviscerated you bring up even more ridiculous arguments to help buttress. Your affinity for the illogical is astounding.

That's by the way. I asked if you believed that men and women are paid unequally for the same job.

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2014
Cococandy, I don't expect you to have sense. Why else would the clueless be intelligent to you?

4 Likes

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by coogar: 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2014
babygirlfl:

and that's exactly the point......
the greatest inventors(mostly caucasian males) believe in feminism because their women actually pull their weights. you cannot take a caucasian female out for lunch without her attempting to go dutch on the bill. they are not bought off the shelf by their suitors - no brideprice or baskets of yams, rams, fruits, etc in exchange for the bride...

is that the same with african women?
the african woman especially nigerian woman still expects the man to foot the bill. 90% of nigerian ladies won't even take their purse out on a dinner date to avoid paying by all means - how then can she be regarded as her partner's equal?

the responsibility is on the african women to prove themselves worthy to be recognised as a man's equal. you cannot have it both ways i.e. demand equality & chivalry at the same time. start with scrapping the brideprice and african men will start to see their female counterparts as their equal. until then, continue to see your boyfriend as the head. grin

1 Like

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 14, 2014
freshdude2:
Even you are not a good example of a woman, you're an embarrassment to feminism. You people claim women can be logical, you, Carefree, prove otherwise. Your arguments on this thread are telling of how you approach logic - with no damn clue. You bring up arguments and when they are eviscerated you bring up even more ridiculous arguments to help buttress. Your affinity for the illogical is astounding.

That's by the way. I asked if you believed that men and women are paid unequally for the same job.

Says someone who made the following statement:

3. Nope, men are fair creatures we are also creatures of habit. If a man sees good work he acknowledges it and expects more good work, if he sees shitty production he remembers that as well and comes to expect from source. Problem is women majorly produce shittiness. Only a few women are truly competent and we respect them for that. Notable among your ilk: Margaret Thatcher, Dora Akunyili, two woemn who didn't need feminism.

https://www.nairaland.com/1994945/im-mother-2-boys-cant/4#28000803
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2014
Freshdude,

please explain to me why, in your view, feminism is wrong.
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2014
coogar:

and that's exactly the point......
the greatest inventors(mostly caucasian males) believe in feminism because their women actually pull their weights. you cannot take a caucasian female out for lunch without her attempting to go dutch on the bill. they are not bought off the shelf by their suitors - no brideprice or baskets of yams, rams, fruits, etc in exchange for the bride...

is that the same with african women?
the african woman especially nigerian woman still expects the man to foot the bill. 90% of nigerian ladies won't even take their purse out on a dinner date to avoid paying by all means - how then can she be regarded as her partner's equal?

the responsibility is on the african women to prove themselves worthy to be recognised as a man's equal. you cannot have it both ways i.e. demand equality & chivalry at the same time. start with scrapping the brideprice and african men will start to see their female counterparts as their equal. until then, continue to see your boyfriend as the head. grin
you neednt have bothered. Come back later and see your words twisted and the finest straw man deployed to misrepresent and argue against your points.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Says someone who made the following statement:

3. Nope, men are fair creatures we are also creatures of habit. If a man sees good work he acknowledges it and expects more good work, if he sees shitty production he remembers that as well and comes to expect from source. Problem is women majorly produce shittiness. Only a few women are truly competent and we respect them for that. Notable among your ilk: Margaret Thatcher, Dora Akunyili, two women who didn't need feminism.

https://www.nairaland.com/1994945/im-mother-2-boys-cant/4#28000803

Men generally outperform women. Women mostly produce shittiness when comapred to men. tongue

1 Like

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
carefreewannabe:
Freshdude,

please explain to me why, in your view, feminism is wrong.
I find nothing wrong in the letter of the movement but the practice in today's world leaves a lot to be desired.

Meanwhile, is it safe to assume you won't be answering my question about wage gap till tomorrow?

1 Like

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by coogar: 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2014
freshdude2:
you neednt have bothered. Come back later and see your words twisted and the finest straw man deployed to misrepresent and argue against your points.

they dare not twist my words...

an african woman wants to enjoy the perks of a white woman but she doesn't want to put in the effort of the white woman......how isn't this a fraud?

1 Like

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2014
freshdude2:
Men generally outperform women. Women mostly produce shittiness when comapred to men. tongue

It's academic: university women are beating men at almost everything

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/education/education-news/its-academic-university-women-are-beating-men-at-almost-everything-1693493.html

Girls Outperform Boys In All School Subjects

http://www.universityherald.com/articles/9147/20140429/girls-outperform-boys-in-all-school-subjects.htm

Girls Get Better Grades than Boys, Even in Math and Science

http://www.voanews.com/content/girls-get-better-grades-than-boys-math-science/1904864.html

tongue tongue tongue

Once given the opportunity, girls do what ........... ? grin cheesy tongue cool

1 Like

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2014
coogar:

they dare not twist my words...

an african woman wants to enjoy the perks of a white woman but she doesn't want to put in the effort of the white woman......how isn't this a fraud?
I'm quite tired of the run-around. I thought I was arguing with sane people. Oh, how wrong I was.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 14, 2014
freshdude2:
I find nothing wrong in the letter of the movement but the practice in today's world leaves a lot to be desired.

Elaborate.

Meanwhile, is it safe to assume you won't be answering my question about wage gap till tomorrow?

There are sources that prove that there is a gender gap in many countries, even in the West.
I am not going to argue on this topic because I already have and people will claim that all my sources are not reliable.
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by coogar: 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2014
freshdude2:
I'm quite tired of the run-around. I thought I was arguing with sane people. Oh, how wrong I was.

they know the truth - some of them just love to come online & fantasise what it would be like to have gender equality in a country like nigeria.

many of them eat directly from their husband's hands in reality so the idea of equality is a pipe dream & they know it. on what planet is a man & a woman equal?

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2014
carefreewannabe:

It's academic: university women are beating men at almost everything

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/education/education-news/its-academic-university-women-are-beating-men-at-almost-everything-1693493.html

Girls Outperform Boys In All School Subjects

http://www.universityherald.com/articles/9147/20140429/girls-outperform-boys-in-all-school-subjects.htm

Girls Get Better Grades than Boys, Even in Math and Science

http://www.voanews.com/content/girls-get-better-grades-than-boys-math-science/1904864.html

tongue tongue tongue

Once given the opportunity, girls do what ........... ? grin cheesy tongue cool
I was, in fact, expecting such links from you. After school though, what's the performance per gender/sex. The performance of girls according to grade in Nigeria should actually be higher because after copying us in the exam halls they went on to sort lecturers. grin. In the real economy though, the chaff is constantly being sifted from the wheat.

Are you going to answer wage gap?

1 Like

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2014
freshdude2:
I was, in fact, expecting such links from you. After school though, what's the performance per gender/sex. The performance of girls according to grade in Nigeria should actually be higher because after copying us in the exam halls they went on to sort lecturers. grin. In the real economy though, the chaff is constantly being sifted from the wheat.

Where and how?
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by coogar: 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
freshdude2:

girls don't even beat boys.....
at least not in the subjects that matter. britain has been on this equality shytë for 100 years & less than 10% of all british engineers are females. less than 20% of all american engineers are females.

where are these little girls that are beating the boys in subjects? they just fill up the quota given to their gender and never fully reach the top in their chosen careers. they either fall off cos of marriage or child rearing or they lack the brain output to achieve their goals.

how many CEOs in the FTSE-100 are women? grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2014
coogar:

girls don't even beat boys.....
at least not in the subjects that matter. britain has been on this equality shytë for 100 years & less than 10% of all british engineers are females. less than 20% of all american engineers are females.

where are these little girls that are beating the boys in subjects? they just fill up the quota given to their gender and never fully reach the top in their chosen careers. they either fall off cos of marriage or child rearing or they lack the brain output to achieve their goals.

how many CEOs in the FTSE-500 are women? grin

100 years of equality? REALLY? grin grin grin grin

100 years ago, women in the UK were not allowed to obtain degrees. Get your facts right!

You are talking shi*t again.

Are engineers and CEOs the only jobs you can come up with?

Why don't you mention that there will be soon more female doctors (by 2017)?

And why don't you mention that companies with female leaders on board are more successful?

Why Women Are More Effective Leaders Than Men

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/study-women-are-better-leaders-2014-1#ixzz3J3UUwLRe

Women CEOs Are Good For Business, Says Study
According to the numbers, companies with women at the top make more money.

An analysis from Fortune showed that Fortune 1000 companies with female CEOs record better stock market returns than those with male CEOs. Only 51 of the Fortune 1000 companies are run by women.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/15/women-ceos-good-for-business_n_5587540.html

Now let us see what is going to happen in countries with gender equality in the future.
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by cococandy(f): 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2014
carefreewannabe:

100 years ago, women in the UK were not allowed to obtain degrees. Get your facts right!

And why don't you mention that companies with female leaders on board are more successful?

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/study-women-are-better-leaders-2014-1#ixzz3J3UUwLRe

An analysis from Fortune showed that Fortune 1000 companies with female CEOs record better stock market returns than those with male CEOs. Only 51 of the Fortune 1000 companies are run by women.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/15/women-ceos-good-for-business_n_5587540.html

Now let us see what is going to happen in countries with gender equality in the future.

your energy and patience is amazing. What do you eat? cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2014
cococandy:
your energy and patience is amazing. What do you eat cheesy

smiley smiley smiley

I love food from all over the world.

wink wink wink
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by cococandy(f): 4:09pm On Nov 14, 2014
carefreewannabe:

smiley smiley smiley

I love food from all over the world.

wink wink wink
ok
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by coogar: 4:14pm On Nov 14, 2014
carefreewannabe:

are you a morön?
have i not warned you repeatedly only to quote me when your brain is working normally?

no, we should talk about temp jobs, secretarial roles and cashiers at supermarkets. you need more IQ to do such roles than the easy engineering jobs around.

by 2017?
after almost 100 years of men & women enjoying equal rights in education? 2017 my foot!

pure nonsense!
there are only 5 CEOs in the FTSE-100 companies. by your daft logic, 95 of those companies headed by men shouldn't be successful at all or should be less successful than the ones run by women.

yet pure nonsense!
where are the girls who were beating the boys in all the subjects in school? one in four female engineers leave the field after age 30, compared to only one in 10 male engineers -

start asking yourself why they cannot cope with the job - sėx discrimination or incompetence?

you don't need the future to know there are jobs suited to the menfolk & there are jobs suited to the womenfolk. jobs that are immensely mentally-tasking is not for the women.

4 Likes

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2014
coogar:

are you a morön?
have i not warned you repeatedly only to quote me when your brain is working normally?

no, we should talk about temp jobs, secretarial roles and cashiers at supermarkets. you need more IQ to do such roles than the easy engineering jobs around.

by 2017?
after almost 100 years of men & women enjoying equal rights in education? 2017 my foot!

pure nonsense!
there are only 5 CEOs in the FTSE-100 companies. by your daft logic, 95 of those companies headed by men shouldn't be successful at all or should be less successful than the ones run by women.

yet pure nonsense!
where are the girls who were beating the boys in all the subjects in school? one in four female engineers leave the field after age 30, compared to only one in 10 male engineers -

start asking yourself why they cannot cope with the job - sėx discrimination or incompetence?

you don't need the future to know there are jobs suited to the menfolk & there are jobs suited to the womenfolk. jobs that are immensely mentally-tasking is not for the women.

You warned me? And so? grin grin grin

Now tell everybody how women in the UK have enjoyed equality for 100 years. grin grin grin

By the way, you should be careful what you say about women not paying bills. wink
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by coogar: 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2014

this has to be gross idïocy.
university of london had female undergraduates as far back as 1878. by 1900, 30% of their graduates were females.

carefreewannabe:

You warned me? And so? grin grin grin
Now tell everybody how women in the UK have enjoyed equality for 100 years. grin grin grin

they have enjoyed equality for more than 100 years.

By the way, you should be careful what you say about women not paying bills. wink

what bills do you pay? grin
when was the last time you paid your own share of the bill on a date? even hardcore feminists confessed any man who makes them pay on a date will never get a second date from them.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. / The moment you become a Mrs. / Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.