Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism (32070 Views)

Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) / Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! / Adichie’s Feminism: Vacuums And Fallacies By A. Gonzaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by crackhaus: 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
babygirlfl:

I don't do round about discussions. If what you wrote above is what you understand from my post, then there is no point explaining further.
Who cares about what you do and what you don't do?

First you went all ballistic saying there are no African inventors, I provided a list.
The next response was to say my name is not on the list, then I reply you saying that since your name isn't on any list regarding feminism or the women's rights movement, you should also not talk about it.

Lmao...everything I have typed to you is to counter your assertions, you have run out of assertions with nothing else to say and suddenly you don't do round arguments... cheesy

Who was arguing with you? gringrin

4 Likes

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2014
crackhaus:

First you went all ballistic saying there are no African inventors, I provided a list.
The next response was to say my name is not on the list, then I reply you saying since your name isn't on any list regarding feminism or the women's rights movement, you should also not talk about it.

Lmao...everything I have typed to you is to counter your assertions, you have run out of assertions with nothing else to say and suddenly you don't do round arguments... cheesy

A list that suggests that Africans invented or improved planes, helicopters and cars. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by coogar: 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Men have access to ALL / MANY universities.
Women have access to ONE out of many universities.
= EQUALITY FOR COOGAR
grin grin grin
Simpleton.

oxford & cambridge were the only known gender-biased universities before 1900. other universities admitted women, it's not only one. stop misinforming the public with your güguru & epa analysis. some men in that era would have been denied admission as well based on skin colour, class or religious affiliations.

are you not ashamed of yourself with your single-digit IQ?

I AM ASKING YOU FOR THE FIFTH TIME:

HAVE YOU NEVER TAKEN MONEY FROM A WOMAN? grin grin grin

just the 5th time?
when you get to the 1000th time or when you stop yelling like a rhesus monkey(whichever comes first) then you will have your answer.

i despise women who yell because they lack manners. it smacks me that you, carefreewannabe, have the self esteem of an elf. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Shirley07: 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2014
coogar:

so you are insulted by the bible cos the holy book asks you to see your husband as your head?

what a fragile low self esteem you must have. should we put you on a suicide watch or should we contact TEHN to fund your sëx change surgery?
Only people with low self esteem will swallow that gibberish, Foolish Ruminant. Let me also made it known that I don't abide by a common man (Paul) commandment because he's not the Christ.
Moreover, If I was a man, I would even be more insulted by that scriptural verse because I wouldn't feel my happiness should depend on head calling and being called one by my wife who's supposed to be my partner, just to satisfy my ego which is a stupid act on its own.

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2014
coogar:

oxford & cambridge were the only known gender-biased universities before 1900. other universities admitted women, it's not only one. stop misinforming the public with your güguru & epa analysis. some men in that era would have been denied admission as well based on skin colour, class or religious affiliations.

are you not ashamed of yourself with your single-digit IQ?

just the 5th time?
when you get to the 1000th time or when you stop yelling like a rhesus monkey(whichever comes first) then you will have your answer.

i despise women who yell because they lack manners. it smacks me that you, carefreewannabe, have the self esteem of an elf. grin

You are the KING OF SCIOLISM so it is your job to misinform people, which you do.

The University of London was THE FIRST and by that time ONLY university to admit women on equal terms, which they are proud of TODAY.

King of Sciolism.

By the way, how can you shout online? grin grin grin

I am not going to ask you again IF YOU HAVE EVER TAKEN MONEY from a woman, an African one by the way, I already know. grin

1 Like

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by coogar: 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2014
Shirley07:

Only people with low self esteem will swallow that gibberish, Foolish Ruminant. Let me also made it known that I don't abide by a common man (Paul) commandment because he's not the Christ.

so who do you abide by? uncommon man? you have the brain power of a pubic louse.....

Moreover, If I was a man, I would even be more insulted by that scriptural verse because I wouldn't feel my happiness should depend on head calling and being called one by my wife who's supposed to be my partner, just to satisfy my ego which is a stupid act on its own.

whose happiness depend on head calling? far majority of the women initiate marriage plans than men so what's your point? left to men - they are contented with sėx alone - marriage can go to blazes. so my dear shirley, stop talking like a gerbil crawled up your rectüm.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by coogar: 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
carefreewannabe:

You are the KING OF SCIOLISM so it is your job to misinform people, which you do.

The University of London was THE FIRST and by that time ONLY university to admit women on equal terms, which they are proud of TODAY.

stop being an idïot!
the genesis of the argument was that women have had 100 years of equal opportunity to perform as the menfolk.

you then went to a retardëd website probably authored by a lunatic like yourself to bring out an article that makes no sense. you were called out on it & you started chatting poppycocks.

King of Sciolism.
By the way, how can you shout online? grin grin grin

when you type in caps - it's known as shouting anywhere in the world. if you have not been living in the bush for the last 20 years, this shouldn't be new to you.

you are a village peasant that lacks netiquette. grin

I am not going to ask you again IF YOU HAVE EVER TAKEN MONEY from a woman, an African one by the way, I already know. grin

so you can give up? mumu!

marie stopes graduated from UCL in 1902. susan isaacs graduated by 1912 in manchester university, virginia woolf graduated in 1901 from KCL. rona robinson copped her degree in 1905 as the first female chemistry graduate in britain.

from that evidence alone, it means some schools admitted female students before 1914(which was 100 years ago) if we follow through the genesis of the argument.

you see, you can't just beat a man that actually studied a bit of history with your 30 mins google scouring. you are a low-class skank with the IQ of a praying mantis.

6 Likes

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by babygirlfl: 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2014
crackhaus:

The next response was to say my name is not on the list, then I reply you saying that since your name isn't on any list regarding feminism or the women's rights movement, you should also not talk about it.

Read and comprehend.I prefer people who run away when they have nothing else to say to people who say rubbish and sometimes when people don't reply or avoid discussions with certain people, it's because those people are not worth their energy.

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Shirley07: 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
coogar:

so who do you abide by? uncommon man? you have the brain power of a pubic louse.....

whose happiness depend on head calling? far majority of the women initiate marriage plans than men so what's your point? left to men - they are contented with sėx alone - marriage can go to blazes. so my dear shirley, stop talking like a gerbil crawled up your rectüm.
We all know your happiness depends on one. Or do you think you're a ruminant for nothing?
On your Q, I abide by Christ's word, not Paul and he never said anything about man being the head.

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by coogar: 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
Shirley07:

We all know your happiness depends on one. Or do you think you're a ruminant for nothing?
On your Q, I abide by Christ's word, not Paul and he never said anything about man being the head.

you are a fool then.
if women had any form of authority, jesus would be a woman. God himself is a He, Jesus is a He. where exactly do you fit in other than being my helpmate & giving good oräl sėx at night? grin cheesy

you lost your lofty position the moment you bit that apple. grin

5 Likes

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by crackhaus: 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2014
babygirlfl:

Read and comprehend.I prefer people who run away when they have nothing else to say to people who say rubbish and sometimes when people don't reply or avoid discussions with certain people, it's because those people are not worth their energy.
Again, who cares what you prefer or who is worth your energy?
Do you have an overestimated sense of yourself or something?

Someone like you will definitely maltreat her help/maid... gringrin

When you didn't have anything else to say to me other than to tell me about what or what you don't prefer, why didn't you run away?

1 Like

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Shirley07: 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2014
coogar:

you are a fool then.
if women had any form of authority, jesus would be a woman. God himself is a He, Jesus is a He. where exactly do you fit in other than being my helpmate & giving good oräl sėx at night? grin cheesy

you lost your lofty position the moment you bit that apple. grin
Being a foolish ruminant is even worse.
Man is a half human, he's completed by a woman which signify both are 1 in the sight of God as opposed to Christ.

3 Likes

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by coogar: 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2014
Shirley07:

Being a foolish ruminant is even worse.
Man is a half human, he's completed by a woman which signify both are 1 in the sight of God as opposed to Christ.

surely, i have seen more intelligent silverback apes at chester zoo....

you mean i am not complete without you? cheesy grin what a twerp this shirley is - how do you accomplish day-to-day activities with this high level of gross idiöcy?

7 Likes

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Shirley07: 6:12pm On Nov 14, 2014
crackhaus:

Lmao... Shirley is a lost cause, you needn't bother - at least the others try to type some sensible things, but never her.

Her neural synapses only get fired up when it's time to type insults and trash.
That's how I roll, learning from the troll masters.

3 Likes

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by crackhaus: 6:15pm On Nov 14, 2014
Shirley07:

That's how I roll, learning from the troll masters.
Hahahahahahahahahhah...

You won't accept you're stvpid, so it's okay that trolling is your excuse. grin

5 Likes

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Shirley07: 6:20pm On Nov 14, 2014
coogar:

surely, i have seen more intelligent silverback apes at chester zoo....

you mean i am not complete without you? cheesy grin what a twerp this shirley is - how do you accomplish day-to-day activities with this high level of gross idiöcy?
If you're not plain stupid you should have known the deep meaning of that word. What am I even expecting from an underfed ruminant?
Anyway, what I mean is man and woman are equal in the sight of God but Christ is not even equal to the thousands of human out there.

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Shirley07: 6:23pm On Nov 14, 2014
crackhaus:

Hahahahahahahahahhah...

You won't accept you're stvpid, so it's okay that trolling is your excuse. grin
What do you know about being stupid, dead brain? Oops, I forgot you're the cheerleader.

3 Likes

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by babygirlfl: 6:26pm On Nov 14, 2014
crackhaus:

Again, who cares what you prefer or who is worth your energy?
Do you have an overestimated sense of yourself or something?

Someone like you will definitely maltreat her help/maid... gringrin

When you didn't have anything else to say to me other than to tell me about what or what you don't prefer, why didn't you run away?

You don't have to always resort to insults.
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by coogar: 6:26pm On Nov 14, 2014
Shirley07:

If you're not plain stupid you should have known the deep meaning of that word. What am I even expecting from an underfed ruminant?
Anyway, what I mean is man and woman are equal in the sight of God but Christ is not even equal to the thousands of human out there.

a woman & a man aren't equal in the sight of God. this is why you are asked to submit to your husband as the church submits to christ. unless your husband is a woman, you are talking nonsense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by pickabeau1: 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
GUYs lets sheathe our swords for now
TEHN is soliciting for djdola

Lets spare a prayer and thoughts for a NLder.. DJdola

See more here https://www.nairaland.com/1995601/sos-please-hamed-djdola
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Shirley07: 6:48pm On Nov 14, 2014
coogar:

a woman & a man aren't equal in the sight of God. this is why you are asked to submit to your husband as the church submits to christ. unless your husband is a woman, you are talking nonsense.
By who? A common Paul.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by coogar: 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2014
Shirley07:

By who? A common Paul.

[img]http://.net/i/1485.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
coogar:

stop being an idïot!
the genesis of the argument was that women have had 100 years of equal opportunity to perform as the menfolk.

you then went to a retardëd website probably authored by a lunatic like yourself to bring out an article that makes no sense. you were called out on it & you started chatting poppycocks.

when you type in caps - it's known as shouting anywhere in the world. if you have not been living in the bush for the last 20 years, this shouldn't be new to you.

you are a village peasant that lacks netiquette. grin

so you can give up? mumu!

marie stopes graduated from UCL in 1902. susan isaacs graduated by 1912 in manchester university, virginia woolf graduated in 1901 from KCL. rona robinson copped her degree in 1905 as the first female chemistry graduate in britain.

from that evidence alone, it means some schools admitted female students before 1914(which was 100 years ago) if we follow through the genesis of the argument.

you see, you can't just beat a man that actually studied a bit of history with your 30 mins google scouring. you are a low-class skank with the IQ of a praying mantis.

King of Sciolism grin grin grin

At the beginning of the 20th century it was very difficult for women to obtain a university education. In 1870 Emily Davies and Barbara Bodichon helped to set up Girton College, the first university college for women, but it was not recognised by the university authorities. In 1880 Newnham College was established at Cambridge University. By 1910 there were just over a thousand women students at Oxford and Cambridge. However, they had to obtain permission to attend lectures and were not allowed to take degrees.

Without a university degree it was very difficult for women to enter the professions. After a long struggle the medical profession had allowed women to become doctors. Even so, by 1900 there were only 200 women doctors. It was not until 1910 that women were allowed to become accountants and bankers. However, there were still no women diplomats, barristers or judges.

http://spartacus-educational.com/Wuniversity.htm

In 1878 London became the first university in the UK to admit women to its degrees. In 1880, four women passed the BA examination and in 1881 two women obtained a BSc. By 1895, over 10 per cent of the graduates were women and by 1900 the proportion had increased to 30 per cent.

http://www.london.ac.uk/history.html

King Of Sciolism grin grin grin

Now, King of Sciolism, who thinks that highlighting passages in bold means that someone is shouting grin show me the source that proves that Virginia Woolf graduated. grin grin grin
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by coogar: 7:01pm On Nov 14, 2014
carefreewannabe:

King of Sciolism grin grin grin

At the beginning of the 20th century it was very difficult for women to obtain a university education. In 1870 Emily Davies and Barbara Bodichon helped to set up Girton College, the first university college for women, but it was not recognised by the university authorities. In 1880 Newnham College was established at Cambridge University. By 1910 there were just over a thousand women students at Oxford and Cambridge. However, they had to obtain permission to attend lectures and were not allowed to take degrees.

Without a university degree it was very difficult for women to enter the professions. After a long struggle the medical profession had allowed women to become doctors. Even so, by 1900 there were only 200 women doctors. It was not until 1910 that women were allowed to become accountants and bankers. However, there were still no women diplomats, barristers or judges.

http://spartacus-educational.com/Wuniversity.htm

In 1878 London became the first university in the UK to admit women to its degrees. In 1880, four women passed the BA examination and in 1881 two women obtained a BSc. By 1895, over 10 per cent of the graduates were women and by 1900 the proportion had increased to 30 per cent.

http://www.london.ac.uk/history.html

King Of Sciolism grin grin grin

and from your single-digit IQ, oxbridge were the only universities in england - there weren't other ones? you have the brain capacity of a slug.

i have given you several examples of women that copped their degrees in manchester.....scottish universities were offering degrees to women before 1920. your assertion that there was no university giving women degrees earlier on has been destroyed.

even after i corrected you & you shifted position that only london university offered degrees to women, you still got destroyed that manchester university & some universities in scotland gave women degrees before 1914(100 years ago). you are a fool of epic proportions....you uncircumcised tröglodyte!

Now, King of Sciolism, who thinks that highlighting passages in bold means that someone is shouting grin show me the source that proves that Virginia Woolf graduated. grin grin grin

stop being a fool - you typed in caps & it's known as shouting. your long stay in the bushes of your village is the reason you didn't know your cap-lock behaviour is animalistic.

we shall continue to teach the home training you refused to learn.

4 Likes

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2014
coogar:

and from your single-digit IQ, oxbridge were the only universities in england - there weren't other ones? you have the brain capacity of a slug.

i have given you several examples of women that copped their degrees in manchester.....scottish universities were offering degrees to women before 1920. your assertion that there was no university giving women degrees earlier on has been destroyed.

even after i corrected you & you shifted position that only london university offered degrees to women, you still got destroyed that manchester university & some universities in scotland gave women degrees before 1914(100 years ago). you are a fool of epic proportions....you uncircumcised tröglodyte!

Show me the source that proves that Virginia Woolf graduated. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Shirley07: 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2014
coogar:

[img]http://.net/i/1485.gif[/img]
Something else? Ruminant.
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by coogar: 7:09pm On Nov 14, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Show me the source that proves that Virginia Woolf graduated. grin grin grin

what has this gotta do with your disgraceful claims that only london university graduated women before 1920 in the whole of britain?

shameless pathological liar....

Shirley07:

Something else? Ruminant.

go & submit to your husband
i have nothing else to preach to you this evening. hit me on man utd thread if you want to discuss football.

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 14, 2014
coogar:

what has this gotta do with your disgraceful claims that only london university graduated women before 1920?

shameless pathological liar....

go & submit to your husband
i have nothing else to preach to you this evening. hit me on man utd thread if you want to discuss football.

grin grin grin grin grin

You said there has been gender equality in the UK for more than 100 years and that women had the same chances to get admission to universities in the 19th century.

To prove that, you said that Virginia Woolf graduated from KCL in 1901. grin grin grin

Now show me one source that proves that Virginia Woolf graduated in 1901. grin grin grin

Come on, King of Sciolism, why is it so difficult for you to prove that Virginia had equal rights and graduated in 1901? grin grin grin

King of Sciolism.

Can you see how du*mb you are, even when you use google?
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by coogar: 7:27pm On Nov 14, 2014
carefreewannabe:

grin grin grin grin grin

You said there was gender equality in the UK for more than 100 years and that women had the same chances to get admission to universities in the 19th century.

yes they did.....
all scottish universities admitted women before 1914. majority of the universities in england admitted female students before 1914. only oxbridge was notorious about women gaining entry into university. 2 universities shouldn't have stopped women from achieving whatever they wanted.

To prove that, you said that Virginia Woolf graduated from KCL in 1901. grin grin grin

Now show me one source that proves that Virginia Woolf graduated in 1901. grin grin grin

Come on, King of Sciolism, why is it so difficult for you to prove that Virginia had equal rights and graduated in 1901? grin grin grin

virginia woolf was a student of KCL from 1897-1901. every rodent & its tail know virginia woolf's alma mater, you inscrutable twät.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2014
coogar:

yes they did.....
all scottish universities admitted women before 1914. majority of the universities in england admitted female students before 1914. only oxbridge was notorious about women gaining entry into university. 2 universities shouldn't have stopped women from achieving whatever they wanted.

virginia woolf was a student of KCL from 1897-1901. every rodent & its tail know virginia woolf's alma mater, you inscrutable twät.

grin grin grin

Show me the source that proves that Virginia Woolf GRADUATED.

grin grin grin
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by coogar: 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2014
carefreewannabe:

grin grin grin

Show me the source that proves that Virginia Woolf GRADUATED.

grin grin grin

look at this fool....
so you have surrendered that you were being foolish about only one school offering degrees to women before 1900?

you have surrendered that typing in caps is an animalistic behaviour & it's deemed as shouting? you have surrendered that women enjoyed the same rights as men before 1914?

have you also surrendered that spërmflakes have occupied your cranial cavity? next time, get your facts right before misinforming the public.

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by babygirlfl: 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2014
Coogar and carefreewannabe please it's ok.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground / Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri / The moment you become a Mrs.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.