Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! (26668 Views)

PROVE to show that Making First class In UNI Is Harder Than Distinction In POLY / (18+) The Japanese Unclad Art Class Photos & Video / Bullying In Our Secondary Schools share Your Views! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by alotofgrace(m): 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
nothing is totally useful
nothing is totally useless

1 Like

Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by DollyParton1(f): 6:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
Princecalm:
Did i hear you say there are not many courses to study under it?What happened to accountancy,Business admin,journalism,history,architecture,linguistics and the rest.Guy park well
Accountancy and business admin are commercial class courses
Architecture is a science course.
Go park well instead
Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by Fussbot: 6:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
Bennyberry:
awww...hw pathetic ur lyf has become..seems they mix cra.ze with garri to make eba for you abi?...so u expect me to make points out of a pointless nd st..upid topic that can only compete wit ur level of stu.pidity.."Come on stop that! Abi dem put 'dog Injection' for una bodi ni?"
actually if u were wise..u could deduct POINT from POINT-lESS...but I don't xpect an ignoramus like you to know that...btw..u've made no sense..craze +garri?dog injection?...if I were ur parents,I wld sue ur second skul for inadequate education..and also collect my change from you..cus u just wasted their money..

1 Like

Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by temitope23(m): 6:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
Fussbot:
story for the gods...2face can't do that..but in every possibility he is even richer than sm1 that can do them..

Have you ever wonder why after few years you don't hear anything about them again, why we still hear songs written by people like fela that's not even alive, sunny ade etc. ( Where is daddy showkey, idris abdul kareem, tony teuila etc.)
Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by Bennyberry(m): 6:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
Fussbot:
actually if u were wise..u could deduct POINT from POINT-lESS...but I don't xpect an ignoramus like you to know that...btw..u've made no sense..craze +garri?dog injection?...if I were ur parents,I wld sue ur second skul for inadequate education..and also collect my change from you..cus u just wasted their money..
go get a life bro...tym is not on ur side.
Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by Fussbot: 6:13pm On Nov 13, 2014
temitope23:

Have you ever wonder why after few years you don't hear anything about them again, why we still hear songs written by people like fela that's not even alive, sunny ade etc. ( Where is daddy showkey, idris abdul kareem, tony teuila etc.)
k bro..
Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by Fussbot: 6:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
Bennyberry:
go get a life bro...tym is not on ur side.
go get brain first..without it u can't get a life
Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by Mamaseventies: 6:15pm On Nov 13, 2014
Princecalm:
Did i hear you say there are not many courses to study under it?What happened to accountancy,Business admin,journalism,history,architecture,linguistics and the rest.Guy park well

ROTFL.... Na so[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by Bennyberry(m): 6:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
Fussbot:
go get brain first..without it u can't get a life
hahaha tnk God have succeeded in making u realise ur future aspirations can only be actualisable when u use ur brain..thus sinx u nw knw u nid a brain.so get urs examined.ok...#mission accomplished #1mumu has realised he nids his brain #sanitize nairaland # unto the next victim
Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by Fussbot: 6:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
Bennyberry:
lolzz...with ur level of thinking u really tink u wud make it??.anyways i pray u do..bt wud be possible if u re examine ur brain.cos.ur future is as black as polish... Wetin small pikin know? :p
see newly admitted uniben student telling me about future?lol...oya I need to talk to my mate..ur father!

1 Like

Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by Fussbot: 6:25pm On Nov 13, 2014
Bennyberry:
hahaha tnk God have succeeded in making u realise ur future aspirations can only be actualisable when u use ur brain..thus sinx u nw knw u nid a brain.so get urs examined.ok...#mission accomplished #1mumu has realised he nids his brain #sanitize nairaland # unto the next victim
no need to reply u again kid..study hard..to have a glimpse of good life in future
Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by Princecalm(m): 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
DollyParton1:

Accountancy and business admin are commercial class courses
Architecture is a science course.
yea achitecture is a science course
Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by Mamaseventies: 6:36pm On Nov 13, 2014
No be only Art class dem go cancel. Dem go cancel law join. tongue. Funny dude.

1 Like

Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by Symphony007: 6:47pm On Nov 13, 2014
This stupid thing about Nigeria is that everybody wants their children to be an engineer but the highest level of unemployment in the nation is among engineers. Science students should stop deluding themselves!!!
Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2014
Princecalm:
tongue
Princecalm:
Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by Wisegeek01(m): 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
Bro get your facts right*
Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by coolvitus(m): 7:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
No way.
Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by Achimpus(m): 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2014
coolope ya day is moving on wellcheesy :p ?

plss oooo na my turn to beg:-h i need you to biko lyk ds my pics on instagram ooo abeg....mk i see if i go collect our share of kcee limpopo's mani$_$ simply folow ds link http://instagram.com/p/vS6e1JRK6m/.....
pls n kindly rebroadcast til it reaches dat ya besty
Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by Blaqsmith(m): 7:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
Go and cancel it....

Abi u need tfare?

O'ranu.

1 Like

Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2014
This is the worst topic ever created on nairaland, the op is nothing other than an ignorant fella.

1 Like

Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by AJOT99(m): 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
Rubbish question!

1 Like

Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
Fussbot:
Honestly, this class is becoming useless day by day.This observation is based on the fact that there are no many courses you can study under it.Law that used to be the pinnacle of it,according to the recent comments on NL is now a rubbish course.When my younger brother got in for law this year I was very happy but due to the recent comments on NL I feel like advising him not to study it again..I know his future is not determined on whatever course he studies,but it seems law has deteroriated to the extent that there is no future in it whatsoever again.Law aside,other courses in art class need not to be studied b4 practising them(in Nigeria)..Dramatic arts?music?...as for English language and Literature in English,if u don't try and do ur post graduate studies then become a lecturer,I don't know wat's in there for u.....I read on Nl that most art students wants to study law,my research tells me mostimes not because they like law,but because the other courses under it aren't fit their intelligence and also there are not so many courses to study under it...we all aspire to be the best in what we do,Law used to be for art class..now that it seems irrelevant, the class should just be scrambled!...what do you think?
...if you live your life based on the trash and junk you read,see or hear on this 'beer parlour' nairaland,you may not make much success...

2 Likes

Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by peachylee(f): 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
Useless but u listen to music,watch movie,pay to go for shows. Pls I don't get this topic
Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by holatin(m): 7:23pm On Nov 13, 2014
can everyone become a scientist.
if it not good, y created in d first place.

1 Like

Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2014
I simply see no reason why d art department in sec school b cancelled.

Now tell me if it is cancelled, where should courses like mass com, law, linguistics, history, and d likes of them b classified under?. Com-science abi?

People of nw a days just being an attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by plumule(m): 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
dont compare ur school with all school just b/cos ur art section is useless. In my former school they are d most serious student.

1 Like

Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
I simply see no reason why d art department in sec school b cancelled.

Now tell me if it is cancelled, where should courses like mass com, law, linguistics, journaslism, philosophy, history, and d likes of them b classified under?. Com-science abi?

People of nw a days just being an attention seeker. Ur post needs 2 b ignored and nt thrown offence @.
Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by Jarus(m): 7:28pm On Nov 13, 2014
Fussbot:
Honestly, this class is becoming useless day by day.This observation is based on the fact that there are no many courses you can study under it.Law that used to be the pinnacle of it,according to the recent comments on NL is now a rubbish course.When my younger brother got in for law this year I was very happy but due to the recent comments on NL I feel like advising him not to study it again..I know his future is not determined on whatever course he studies,but it seems law has deteroriated to the extent that there is no future in it whatsoever again.Law aside,other courses in art class need not to be studied b4 practising them(in Nigeria)..Dramatic arts?music?...as for English language and Literature in English,if u don't try and do ur post graduate studies then become a lecturer,I don't know wat's in there for u.....I read on Nl that most art students wants to study law,my research tells me mostimes not because they like law,but because the other courses under it aren't fit their intelligence and also there are not so many courses to study under it...we all aspire to be the best in what we do,Law used to be for art class..now that it seems irrelevant, the class should just be scrambled!...what do you think?

It is more of individuals than courses.

If you don't get job as a lawyer, you can do many other things.

Wale Babalakin, Wale Tinubu, Aig Imhoukhude etv all read Law, but made their marks in other fields.
Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by hurlar2014(m): 7:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
yes it shud be cancell what is the need?
Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by Dramadiddy(m): 7:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
everything has its usefulness...scrapping art courses will affect the country economically

1 Like

Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by dawealthiestman(m): 7:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
Make some pancakes please.

1 1/2 cups milk
1 egg
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
1/3 cup caster sugar
25g butter, melted
Whisk milk, egg and vanilla together in a jug. Sift flour and bicarbonate of soda into a bowl. Stir in sugar. Make a well in centre. Add milk mixture. Whisk until just combined.

Step 2

Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Brush pan with butter. Using 1/4 cup mixture per pancake, cook 2 pancakes for 3 to 4 minutes or until bubbles appear on surface. Turn and cook for 3 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil to keep warm. Repeat with remaining mixture, brushing pan with butter between batches. Serve.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tunde Opeibi Was Unjustly Denied A Scholarship As An Undergraduate: But... / UNICAL Final Year Student Killed By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) / Photo : Could This Be The Next Chike Obi, Professor Of Maths?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.