Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! (26587 Views)

PROVE to show that Making First class In UNI Is Harder Than Distinction In POLY / (18+) The Japanese Unclad Art Class Photos & Video / Bullying In Our Secondary Schools share Your Views! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by Fussbot: 2:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
Honestly, this class is becoming useless day by day.This observation is based on the fact that there are no many courses you can study under it.Law that used to be the pinnacle of it,according to the recent comments on NL is now a rubbish course.When my younger brother got in for law this year I was very happy but due to the recent comments on NL I feel like advising him not to study it again..I know his future is not determined on whatever course he studies,but it seems law has deteroriated to the extent that there is no future in it whatsoever again.Law aside,other courses in art class need not to be studied b4 practising them(in Nigeria)..Dramatic arts?music?...as for English language and Literature in English,if u don't try and do ur post graduate studies then become a lecturer,I don't know wat's in there for u.....I read on Nl that most art students wants to study law,my research tells me mostimes not because they like law,but because the other courses under it aren't fit their intelligence and also there are not so many courses to study under it...we all aspire to be the best in what we do,Law used to be for art class..now that it seems irrelevant, the class should just be scrambled!...what do you think?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 13, 2014
Who is this guy?

please please I beg you not all comments you read on NL are genuine biko

some just post rubbish to get likes while most of them have never been to the four walls

biko don't ever believe that studying law is irrelevant I beg you, in fact no course is

just be the best you can be and study hard

thanks brother

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by Princecalm(m): 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
Did i hear you say there are not many courses to study under it?What happened to ,Business admin,journalism,history,finearts,linguistics,public admin and the rest.Guy park well

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by Fussbot: 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
Who is this guy?

please please I beg you not all comments you read on NL are genuine biko

some just rubbish to get likes while most of them have never been to the four walls

biko don't ever believe that studying law is irrelevant I beg you, in fact no course is

just be the best you can be and study hard

thanks brother
YAGA!

Mission accomplished!.

First of all,if u noded In agreement after reading what I wrote up there,u need to change ur way of reasoning.That's a shallow man thoughts up there

So O P is a law student that doesn't like all the derogatory comments been made about the art class and most importantly the LEGAL profession recently on NL and needed attention to tell people otherwise before it starts to discourage and mislead our younger ones out there.

Dear art student,u are in the best class that can ever happen to you.Don't let comments on NL weigh u down.People have made, are making and will forever make it in this class..

And about you all bashing law..well am not surprised,people are always jealous of us.lol..Ask so many doctors,engineers..if given the chance they wld still study law.

Aspiring law students,keep pushing hard...being a lawyer is the best thing that can ever happen to you..forget about all these Lawyers are not getting paid ish..most of them are ignorant..trust me our senior colleagues do come around and these guys are getting paid heavily!...Like other courses,studying law doesn't guarantee success in life,but trust me it gives you edge over everything!...can't imagine myself not studying law!

And other courses under the art class too...tolulope has said everything concerning them and they are facts!...u can't compare urself with streets singers!...

Would have modified the real post,but this is my first time of making the front page and I just discovered it's not possible again..

LONG LIVE ART CLASS!LONG LIVE LEGAL PROFESSION!

Thank you...lolz

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by Fussbot: 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2014
Princecalm:
Did i hear you say there are not many courses to study under it?What happened to accountancy,Business admin,journalism,history,architecture,linguistics and the rest.Guy park well
this one pass me o..wahlai
Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by Fussbot: 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2014
@ prince...well nobody knows it all...for ur info,the courses u listed above cannot be study by an art student...only history,linguistics and journalism(masscom).....oya tell me an obvious place where an historian,linguistist can work?anybody can work as a journalist these days

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 13, 2014
Fussbot:
I know,but a yoruba adage says "the voice of people is the voice of God"..so if nothing is wrong with law..people won't talk bout it...and please don't let this be centred on law only..can u dispute the other facts there?

my brother most of those commenters are still battling with jamb

NO COURSE IS IRRELEVANT!!
case closed

20 Likes

Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by Emmyk(m): 3:35pm On Nov 13, 2014
I don't wanna say much tho...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by 0coded80: 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2014
Fussbot:
Honestly, this class is becoming useless day by day.This observation is based on the fact that there are no many courses you can study under it.Law that used to be the pinnacle of it,according to the recent comments on NL is now a rubbish course.When my younger brother got in for law this year I was very happy but due to the recent comments on NL I feel like advising him not to study it again..I know his future is not determined on whatever course he studies,but it seems law has deteroriated to the extent that there is no future in it whatsoever again.Law aside,other courses in art class need not to be studied b4 practising them(in Nigeria)..Dramatic arts?music?...as for English language and Literature in English,if u don't try and do ur post graduate studies then become a lecturer,I don't know wat's in there for u.....I read on Nl that most art students wants to study law,my research tells me mostimes not because they like law,but because the other courses under it aren't fit their intelligence and also there are not so many courses to study under it...we all aspire to be the best in what we do,Law used to be for art class..now that it seems irrelevant, the class should just be scrambled!...what do you think?
if I hear!!!! U study a art course I get first class or 2nd upper in it first, and see what happen, almost all the multinational job advertisment I saw on nairaland/others website didn't classified any field of study.
Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by Fussbot: 3:37pm On Nov 13, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

my brother most of those commenters are still battling with jamb

NO COURSE IS IRRELEVANT!!
case closed
kk..seems u only want to dispute the law part
Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by Fussbot: 3:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
Emmyk:
I don't wanna say much tho...
say the li2 na guy..
Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by Harmthe(m): 3:39pm On Nov 13, 2014
op sef,
nw if i tell u ur mother is a witch on nairaland u will believe me right. everybody is entitled to his or her own opinion. your own is to read, reason and do necessary research.

secondly u said dere is no other course for art department, i bet op is just preparing for WAEC nd have not opened jamb brochure and read.

6 Likes

Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by Emmyk(m): 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
Fussbot:
say the li2 na guy..
I uploaded a picture above. check it out.
Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by Fussbot: 3:41pm On Nov 13, 2014
0coded80:
if I hear!!!! U study a art course I get first class or 2nd upper in it first, and see what happen, almost all the multinational job advertisment I saw on nairaland/others website didn't classified any field of study.
kkk...
Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by mesoade(m): 3:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
So because there are few professions under it,it should be scrapped?
Some people can be dumb sha

3 Likes

Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by Fussbot: 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2014
Harmthe:
op sef,
nw if i tell u ur mother is a witch on nairaland u will believe me right. everybody is entitled to his or her own opinion. your own is to read, reason and do necessary research.

secondly u said dere is no other course for art department, i bet op is just preparing for WAEC nd have not opened jamb brochure and read.
preferrably ur left ball?lolz....did jamb many years ago bro..am past it
Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by Fussbot: 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
Emmyk:
I uploaded a picture above. check it out.
anyhow
Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by Fussbot: 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
mesoade:
Op, you need to get your brain examined
oga kilode?why na?

1 Like

Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by understatement: 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2014
Na wa 4 all these thread these day sha...bin find admission into law for 3yrs..dis year wey I con get am..una con dey rubbish am like dis..ehn? cry

6 Likes

Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by Fussbot: 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
understatement:
Na wa 4 all these thread these day sha...bin find admission into law for 3yrs..dis year wey I con get am..una con dey rubbish am like dis..ehn? cry
lolz..broda..na NLanders dey rubbish am dis days o..no be me..if u read my post,am not pleased with it also cus my yunga broda just got in for it dis year...u in for a very good course bro..but there are other courses I listed also..y u ain't talking bout them..dramatic arts?music?
Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by Princecalm(m): 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
Fussbot:
@ prince...well nobody knows it all...for ur info,the courses u listed above cannot be study by an art student...only history,linguistics and journalism(masscom).....oya tell me an obvious place where an historian,linguistist can work?anybody can work as a journalist these days
linguistics can go directly into areas like teaching abroad,working for dictionary compilers or as proofreaders or editor.Apart from that they can work in international embassies,as public relation officers and lots more.
Historians is broad and has so many job opportunities which include; documentary editors,museums/historic sites,historic organization,archivists and many more.
You mean any body can work as a journalist this days including a phamacist,Doctor,Engineer? c'mon what are you saying.

14 Likes

Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by temitope23(m): 5:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
Fussbot:
lolz..broda..na NLanders dey rubbish am dis days o..no be me..if u read my post,am not pleased with it also cus my yunga broda just got in for it dis year...u in for a very good course bro..but there are other courses I listed also..y u ain't talking bout them..dramatic arts?music?

Bro forget there are huge difference between someone who studies music and someone who just sings. Α Ǧ☺☺ϑ music student with talent will go places in life than someone who is not. Proficiency one 4 instrument per season and still learn the art of singing, ςαท read and write music learn the art of arrangement of music for orchestra and choir, sight singing, sight reading, sight playing, conducting. Tonal harmony, tonal counterpoint, chromatic harmony and music analysis ask 2face and the likes if they ςαท do that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by Bennyberry(m): 5:13pm On Nov 13, 2014
God saved u that i controlled my anger...if not u wud have regretted registering into nairaland...bt pls take my advise and get ur brain examined..sometin might have gone wrong with it...maybe stupidity virus

2 Likes

Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by Janeify(f): 5:25pm On Nov 13, 2014
Fussbot:
I know,but a yoruba adage says "the voice of people is the voice of God"..so if nothing is wrong with law..people won't talk bout it...and please don't let this be centred on law only..can u dispute the other facts there?
you should just forget about it.it seems like you don't want to be convinced. Do people really read for money/to get job

Listen to yourself one more time. smiley

1 Like

Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by Janeify(f): 5:26pm On Nov 13, 2014
Bennyberry:
God saved u that i controlled my anger...if not u wud have regretted registering into nairaland...bt pls take my advise and get ur brain examined..sometin might have gone wrong with it...maybe stupidity virus
lol....bad mouth cheesy grin
Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by Fussbot: 5:45pm On Nov 13, 2014
Bennyberry:
even though the distance of ur brain to ur hand is long...it still doesn't justify your typing rubbish...u've been hurling insults without making any points....f.ool..

4 Likes

Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by Fussbot: 5:50pm On Nov 13, 2014
Janeify:
you should just forget about it.it seems like you don't want to be convinced. Do people really read for money/to get job

Listen to yourself one more time. smiley
nobody has tried to convince me..btwn y u con dey go school?na to finish skul start dey sell food abi?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by Isiterere(m): 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2014
...so if nairalanders says "you won't make in life"
You will belief it ?

Your head need to be re-examined asap ....
Msheew

ALL IZZ WELL

5 Likes

Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by Fussbot: 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
temitope23:

Bro forget there are huge difference between someone who studies music and someone who just sings. Α Ǧ☺☺ϑ music student with talent will go places in life than someone who is not. Proficiency one 4 instrument per season and still learn the art of singing, ςαท read and write music learn the art of arrangement of music for orchestra and choir, sight singing, sight reading, sight playing, conducting. Tonal harmony, tonal counterpoint, chromatic harmony and music analysis ask 2face and the likes if they ςαท do that.
story for the gods...2face can't do that..but in every possibility he is even richer than sm1 that can do them..

2 Likes

Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by Fussbot: 5:55pm On Nov 13, 2014
Isiterere:
...so if nairalanders says "you won't make in life"
You will belief it ?

Your head need to be re-examined asap ....
Msheew

ALL IZZ WELL
I will make it in life
Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by Bennyberry(m): 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
Fussbot:
even though the distance of ur brain to ur hand is long...it still doesn't justify your typing rubbish...u've been hurling insults without making any points....f.ool..
awww...hw pathetic ur lyf has become..seems they mix cra.ze with garri to make eba for you abi?...so u expect me to make points out of a pointless nd st..upid topic that can only compete wit ur level of stu.pidity.."Come on stop that! Abi dem put 'dog Injection' for una bodi ni?"

2 Likes

Re: They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! by Bennyberry(m): 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
Fussbot:
I will make it in life
lolzz...with ur level of thinking u really tink u wud make it??.anyways i pray u do..bt wud be possible if u re examine ur brain.cos.ur future is as black as polish... Wetin small pikin know? :p

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senate Passes Bills To Establish 10 Tertiary Institutions. / UNILAG Fire Kills Abbah Kyari, The Ex-borno Auditor General / WAEC Adjusts Timetable To Enable Muslims Observe Juma’at

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.