Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Characteristics Of Real Men..... By Dr Myles Munroe - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Characteristics Of Real Men..... By Dr Myles Munroe (18014 Views)

8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media / 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. / An Advice To Young,unmarried Men...........by Dr. Myles Munroe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Characteristics Of Real Men..... By Dr Myles Munroe by Freest(m): 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
AgapeCharis:
who's Linus? undecided
Ok, can you or do you do these

Re: Characteristics Of Real Men..... By Dr Myles Munroe by lilmax(m): 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2014
Freest:

Real men dont use Nokia torchlight tongue
okay
Re: Characteristics Of Real Men..... By Dr Myles Munroe by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 13, 2014
Freest:

Hmm,, WORD!!! I get that. Seems u a pastor
Anyway, Eve has her own fair share of the sin. Adam was responsible for Eve. Eve wasn't well equiped with the information God gave Adam. Her amebor was just too much. What stopped her from calling Adam when the serpent brought up conversations Since she had no indepth word from God but was only acting from the info Adam gave her
Girls doing Amebor since creation... tongue
Lol
She made a mistake tho but God didn't count it as sin on her part

BTW → Am nt a pastor
Freest:

Well, i don't think any youngman can posses all those trait at once... Atleast i know we getting there, but when you say your kind posses it all, my answer is LINUS tongue
There may be a few young men out there with those traits u knw...let's jx say they exposed to the right information much earlier
Re: Characteristics Of Real Men..... By Dr Myles Munroe by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
Freest:

Ok, can you or do you do these
why not?
BTW →That u do those doesn't make u a real man tho
Re: Characteristics Of Real Men..... By Dr Myles Munroe by Freest(m): 5:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
AgapeCharis:
why not?
BTW →That u do those doesn't make u a real man tho
True... Really true. These can be faked sef... It balls down to intrinsic values
Re: Characteristics Of Real Men..... By Dr Myles Munroe by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2014
Freest:

True... Really true. These can be faked sef... It balls down to intrinsic values
yep
smiley
Re: Characteristics Of Real Men..... By Dr Myles Munroe by Freest(m): 7:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
AgapeCharis:
yep
smiley
But these values can be learnt and built with time now...
Anyway youngman i read through your thread : 'Things you must do before you turn 30'... Or something like that... And it really got me thinking!!! Good one
Re: Characteristics Of Real Men..... By Dr Myles Munroe by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2014
Freest:

But these values can be learnt and built with time now...
Anyway youngman i read through your thread : 'Things you must do before you turn 30'... Or something like that... And it really got me thinking!!! Good one
o yes! Dey can b learnt. No one was born with em actually

Abt dt thread.....Wah did it strike in u?
Re: Characteristics Of Real Men..... By Dr Myles Munroe by kendrick93(m): 7:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
i don't tink there is anytin lyk a fake man either
Re: Characteristics Of Real Men..... By Dr Myles Munroe by FRCS(m): 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
AgapeCharis:
remote controls??
grin grin grin grin grin

My kind may be rare but we are nt in extinction

LOL .... ! grin
Re: Characteristics Of Real Men..... By Dr Myles Munroe by Freest(m): 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
kendrick93:

i don't tink there is anytin lyk a fake man either
My brother, most men we have this days ain't real... So if something ain't real what then is it
Re: Characteristics Of Real Men..... By Dr Myles Munroe by Freest(m): 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
Try getting the book itself... Understanding the purpose and power of men by Dr Myles Monroe of blessed memory... You'll be glad you did cool
Re: Characteristics Of Real Men..... By Dr Myles Munroe by Xplicit1(f): 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2014
Interesting post
Re: Characteristics Of Real Men..... By Dr Myles Munroe by Confession14(f): 7:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
Freest:

You wanna follow that guy Those are men that show their real colour one month after wedding grin
hahahaha i love the way u put it
Re: Characteristics Of Real Men..... By Dr Myles Munroe by Freest(m): 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2014
Xplicit1:
Interesting post
You stay in Edo Or u from there but don't stay??
Re: Characteristics Of Real Men..... By Dr Myles Munroe by Freest(m): 7:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
Confession14:
hahahaha i love the way u put it
They are my brothers... I know them very well, they know how to be humble when they need something... God will help our young men jare!!!
Re: Characteristics Of Real Men..... By Dr Myles Munroe by dahmie2013: 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
We lost a rare gem! Very insightful!
Re: Characteristics Of Real Men..... By Dr Myles Munroe by Freest(m): 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
dahmie2013:
We lost a rare gem! Very insightful!
It was a painful loss... Our generation lost someone and it will be felt in a long time... We hope God is raising up younger inspirations and gifted teachers who will pick up mantles and impact

RIP Myles and wife!!!

1 Like

Re: Characteristics Of Real Men..... By Dr Myles Munroe by Freest(m): 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
Understanding the purpose and power of men!!!

Re: Characteristics Of Real Men..... By Dr Myles Munroe by Freest(m): 7:02am On Nov 14, 2014
“The mark of a real man, is a man who can allow himself to fall deeply in love with a woman. But the reason why a man is often heartbroken, is because a woman can become overcome by the reality that she has made a man out of a boy, because it's just such an overwhelming process, a beautiful and powerful evolution. Therefore, a man needs to fall in love with a woman who knows that men don't happen every day, and when a man does happen, that's a gift! A gift not always given, and one that shouldn't be thrown away so easily.”
― C. JoyBell C.
tags: be-wise-in-love, broken-hearted-men, falling-in-love, heartbreak, inspirational-love, inspirational-men-s, love, manhood, men, men-and-women, men-s-inspirational, real-men, the-evolution-of-the-boy, the-man-in-love, the-mark-of-a-real-man, the-nature-of-the-woman, the-way-of-the-man-s-heart, value, when-a-man-falls-in-love, wise-love 140 likes like

“The country is dying cause of an lack of men, not a lack of programms.”
― Corneliu Zelea Codreanu, For My Legionaries
tags: politics, real-men, romania, romanian 19 likes like

“Real men don't dance to other people's tune, instead, they play for others to dance.”
― Michael Bassey Johnson
tags: believe-in-yourself, convert, converting, daring, disciple, divergence, drum, follower, headstrong, influence, initiative, lead, leadership, leading, men, michael-bassey-johnson, non-submission, nonchalance, nonchalant, noncomform, noncomformist, playing, power, real-man, real-men, stand-firm, standing-firm, uncompromise, working-hard 8 likes like

“The stronger a man is, the more gentle he can afford to be”
― Elbert Hubbard
tags: brutes, double-standard, masculine, real-men 6 likes like

“Manhood is defined and decided by the ability to nurture and to protect, by the capability to provide and to sustain.”
― C. JoyBell C.
tags: manhood, manliness, meaning-of-manhood, real-manhood, real-manliness, real-men, what-it-means-to-be-a-man 6 likes like

“I knew the men were probably terrible people who whistled at pretty girls, treated their wives like servants, and voted for Nixon every chance they got, but as far as I was concerned, they beat the hell out of a Volvo-load of liberals for hard work and good times.”
― James Crumley, The Last Good Kiss
tags: hardboiled, liberals, nixon, real-men 4 likes like

“There are men who wants only the woman; such are tagged, 'real men', and there are ones who want only their bodies; such are tagged, 'fake men', and there are others who wants neither the woman, nor the body; such are tagged, 'GAY MEN”
― Michael Bassey Johnson

“We will always have Reeses and Heseltines, and they will always seem big and brave to growing boys. They swagger and make loud noises in their own little circle, but they are only the coyotes that yap around the heels of the herd."
'Remember this, Shell, the coyotes aren't going anywhere, but the herd is, and so are the men who drive the herd.”
― Louis L'Amour, Tucker
Re: Characteristics Of Real Men..... By Dr Myles Munroe by Xplicit1(f): 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
Freest:

You stay in Edo Or u from there but don't stay??

I stay.
Re: Characteristics Of Real Men..... By Dr Myles Munroe by cutieberie1(f): 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
nyc post.....no 4

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice / Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? / Should A Graduate Lady Marry An Illiterate Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.