Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

"How Premarital S*x Affected Me And My Husband" – Toyin Aimakhu - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "How Premarital S*x Affected Me And My Husband" – Toyin Aimakhu (1993 Views)

Exposed! How Premarital Sex Ruins Your Destiny / How Premarital Sex Rewires Your Brain / Want To Know How Romancipation Affected Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"How Premarital S*x Affected Me And My Husband" – Toyin Aimakhu by gbolaskblog(m): 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
[img]http://4.bp..com/-pinwEk3MY5U/VFytRL8asGI/AAAAAAAAJ7c/eWj8cKEtDQQ/s1600/1599552_232949740226818_667005552_n.jpg[/img]
Popular Yoruba actress, Toyin Aimakhu, is just so candid and lovable. Check out what she told YNaija in a new, exciting interview. Toyin calls her hubby her 'small god'. Hmm, that's so romantic.

She said: S*x before Marriage:

“Hmm, s*x before marriage. I am guilty of it as well. It is not a good thing but what can we do. May God help us Christians and forgive us. It is not easy, the temptation is too much. In my own case...

Full Excerpts here>>http://www.bwgist.com/2014/11/how-premarital-sx-affected-me-and-my.html
Re: "How Premarital S*x Affected Me And My Husband" – Toyin Aimakhu by aristocrazzy: 7:30pm On Nov 13, 2014
Prayer is the key
Prayer is the key
Prayer is the master key. #praiseandworship

2 Likes

Re: "How Premarital S*x Affected Me And My Husband" – Toyin Aimakhu by Xplicit1(f): 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
So, how did d premarital sex affect her marriage?

Mtcheeww

2 Likes

Re: "How Premarital S*x Affected Me And My Husband" – Toyin Aimakhu by meelorlah(f): 7:45pm On Nov 13, 2014
Temptation Temptation Temptation.
Re: "How Premarital S*x Affected Me And My Husband" – Toyin Aimakhu by ZeeOlanrewaju(f): 7:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
so wats da point cos i dont get it how has dis in Gods name affect her marriageshocked
Re: "How Premarital S*x Affected Me And My Husband" – Toyin Aimakhu by Freest(m): 7:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
Is she high
Re: "How Premarital S*x Affected Me And My Husband" – Toyin Aimakhu by sheymoni(m): 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2014
I ain't opening that link OP. U better copy & past it asap
Re: "How Premarital S*x Affected Me And My Husband" – Toyin Aimakhu by djtommy(m): 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2014
aristocrazzy:
Prayer is the key
Prayer is the key

Baba, wetin happen na
Re: "How Premarital S*x Affected Me And My Husband" – Toyin Aimakhu by dnacrystal: 9:26pm On Nov 13, 2014
ermm op, have you not seen enough to know better than to post a link on nairaland or do you just know how to copy and paste?

1 Like

Re: "How Premarital S*x Affected Me And My Husband" – Toyin Aimakhu by oluwadanie1(m): 9:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
aristocrazzy:
Prayer is the key
Prayer is the key

*clapping hands*
JESUS started with prayer and ended with prayer...

1 Like

Re: "How Premarital S*x Affected Me And My Husband" – Toyin Aimakhu by Missmossy(f): 10:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
Eeyah...her marriage crashed so fast even if she tries to pretend all is well.

2 Likes

Re: "How Premarital S*x Affected Me And My Husband" – Toyin Aimakhu by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 14, 2014
like what the hell am i supposed to feel?
Re: "How Premarital S*x Affected Me And My Husband" – Toyin Aimakhu by 100Cents: 12:34am On Nov 14, 2014
Nah their house be that ?
Re: "How Premarital S*x Affected Me And My Husband" – Toyin Aimakhu by ZeeOlanrewaju(f): 12:41am On Nov 14, 2014
ask google or wiki
Re: "How Premarital S*x Affected Me And My Husband" – Toyin Aimakhu by holyboss: 1:50am On Nov 14, 2014
I was especting to see an epistle undecided

Even tho I wont read it undecided
Re: "How Premarital S*x Affected Me And My Husband" – Toyin Aimakhu by gbolaskblog(m): 7:22pm On Nov 14, 2014
aristocrazzy:
Prayer is the key
Prayer is the key

(1) (Reply)

3 Biggest Lies Guys Tell Girls! / GUYS: Would You Have Been More SUCCESSFUL If You Didn't Have A GF? / She Slept With Her Boss To Give HER Husband A Job Now He Wants Divorce.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.