Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

GUYS: Would You Have Been More SUCCESSFUL If You Didn't Have A GF? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYS: Would You Have Been More SUCCESSFUL If You Didn't Have A GF? (2002 Views)

A Girl Asked Me If I Have A Gf, What Does This Mean? / Guys Would You Give Her A Lift In Your Car? / Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUYS: Would You Have Been More SUCCESSFUL If You Didn't Have A GF? by falconey(m): 8:28am On Mar 20, 2015
Morning peeps, most guys think girls are liability to them with the high rate of request from our girls and with LOVE our guys voluntarily grant their requests.

This happens after breakups when guys complain to their friends and families that they could be more successful and accomplished without a GIRLFRIEND.

GUYS let discuss..............share your experience tell us what you could have accomplished without a GIRLFRIEND .
Re: GUYS: Would You Have Been More SUCCESSFUL If You Didn't Have A GF? by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 20, 2015
With or without a GF, I'm still a successful guy

1 Like

Re: GUYS: Would You Have Been More SUCCESSFUL If You Didn't Have A GF? by valmunich(m): 8:33am On Mar 20, 2015
Why on earth will I have a gf that'll make me unsuccessful

1 Like

Re: GUYS: Would You Have Been More SUCCESSFUL If You Didn't Have A GF? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:35am On Mar 20, 2015
Maybe
Re: GUYS: Would You Have Been More SUCCESSFUL If You Didn't Have A GF? by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 20, 2015
It's all relative. Some girls bring a lot of value to your life while others suck you dry.. undecided
Re: GUYS: Would You Have Been More SUCCESSFUL If You Didn't Have A GF? by Samiceman: 8:40am On Mar 20, 2015
I don't have a girlfriend
Re: GUYS: Would You Have Been More SUCCESSFUL If You Didn't Have A GF? by falconey(m): 8:42am On Mar 20, 2015
Orijin101:
With or without a GF, I'm still a successful guy

ofcourse you are, we are all successful.

I said MORE SUCCESSFUL.
Re: GUYS: Would You Have Been More SUCCESSFUL If You Didn't Have A GF? by smakati(m): 8:45am On Mar 20, 2015
Angel was supportive, bose was a dream killer
Re: GUYS: Would You Have Been More SUCCESSFUL If You Didn't Have A GF? by Montaque(m): 8:48am On Mar 20, 2015
Sometimes I wonder if its worth the stress.
Re: GUYS: Would You Have Been More SUCCESSFUL If You Didn't Have A GF? by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 20, 2015
Without girlfriend, the benefits are;

1. You will save money and your money is safe.

2. Great focus in life.

3. Time and energy is conserve for purposeful activities.

4. You sleep well and worries are less.

5. Freedom to go anywhere you want without unnecessary query.

Now benefit of a good girlfriend;

1. You become more responsible and respectful.

2. Increase your sense of humour

3. Help your dream

4. No boring moment.

3 Likes 28 Shares

Re: GUYS: Would You Have Been More SUCCESSFUL If You Didn't Have A GF? by falconey(m): 8:53am On Mar 20, 2015
Montaque:
Sometimes I wonder if its worth the stress.

men I wonder too...........we spend our hard earn cash, release our solid juice ( which takes lot of your strength and weeks to form) for what in return?
Re: GUYS: Would You Have Been More SUCCESSFUL If You Didn't Have A GF? by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 20, 2015
That's a direct ironical controversial though not too extremely controversial pessimistically inclined question.... In other words... I will be more successful with my wife not gf... Do u know how many gfs some guys have....
Re: GUYS: Would You Have Been More SUCCESSFUL If You Didn't Have A GF? by falconey(m): 8:57am On Mar 20, 2015
wristwatch:

2. Great focus in life.

3. Help your dream

4. No boring moment.

Nice points ......... the question is what could you have accomplished without a GF?
Re: GUYS: Would You Have Been More SUCCESSFUL If You Didn't Have A GF? by falconey(m): 8:59am On Mar 20, 2015
sseunhayor:
That's a direct ironical controversial though not too extremely controversial pessimistically inclined question.... In other words... I will be more successful with my wife not gf... Do u know how many gfs some guys have....

that's exactly what brought the question even a single GF can cause more harms........leave wife aside out of the TOPIC.
Re: GUYS: Would You Have Been More SUCCESSFUL If You Didn't Have A GF? by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 20, 2015
falconey:

that's exactly what brought the question even a single GF can cause more harms........leave wife aside out of the TOPIC.

1. True success can't come with your gf.
2. Just a little development will come with your gf.
With our a girl friend, I'll be more successful... With a gf I'll only develop... ShikenaShikena lipsrsealed
Re: GUYS: Would You Have Been More SUCCESSFUL If You Didn't Have A GF? by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 20, 2015
Me I no know ooo.

By the way, I'm a male version of a golddigger.
Re: GUYS: Would You Have Been More SUCCESSFUL If You Didn't Have A GF? by falconey(m): 9:14am On Mar 20, 2015
sseunhayor:

1. True success can't come with your gf.
2. Just a little development will come with your gf.
With our a girl friend, I'll be more successful... With a gf I'll only develop... ShikenaShikena lipsrsealed

To( 1)There are so many distractions that it can be challenging to discipline oneself to accomplish a
monumental goal one of them is GF.

To (2) more successful and develop I see similarity.....please elaborate.
Re: GUYS: Would You Have Been More SUCCESSFUL If You Didn't Have A GF? by falconey(m): 9:16am On Mar 20, 2015
Omagzee:
Me I no know ooo.

By the way, I'm a male version of a golddigger.

only the young and naïve girls will fall for your trick.

To women version, anyman can fall for it old,young,mature,rich,poor etc.
Re: GUYS: Would You Have Been More SUCCESSFUL If You Didn't Have A GF? by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 20, 2015
falconey:

To( 1)There are so many distractions that it can be challenging to discipline oneself to accomplish a
monumental goal one of them is GF.

To (2) more successful and develop I see similarity.....please elaborate.

Being successful is a goal.... Development is instantaneous. You can develop and not successful. But u can't be successful except u develop..... In other words, not all development leads to success... kiss ... So a gf makes u develop... Not successful
Re: GUYS: Would You Have Been More SUCCESSFUL If You Didn't Have A GF? by falconey(m): 9:40am On Mar 20, 2015
sseunhayor:

Being successful is a goal.... Development is instantaneous. You can develop and not successful. But u can't be successful except u develop..... In other words, not all development leads to success... kiss ... So a gf makes u develop... Not successful

you said and I quote " You can develop and not successful. But u can't be successful except u develop..... In other words, not all development leads to success"

You countered yourself here, the last 2lines.
Re: GUYS: Would You Have Been More SUCCESSFUL If You Didn't Have A GF? by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 20, 2015
falconey:

ofcourse you are, we are all successful.

I said MORE SUCCESSFUL.
when everything seems good, you have peace of mind, nothing to worry about, life feels good with urself alone, the devil will jez come and give you a girlfriend!

meaning;
A dude is always more successful without a girlfriend wink

1 Like

Re: GUYS: Would You Have Been More SUCCESSFUL If You Didn't Have A GF? by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 20, 2015
some guys fortune are with ladies,so untill dey meet the lady that is when they can b successful in life.#behind a successful man there must b a woman
Re: GUYS: Would You Have Been More SUCCESSFUL If You Didn't Have A GF? by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 20, 2015
wristwatch:

2. Great focus in life.

3. Help your dream

4. No boring moment.
some guys wont b successful untill support from their gf/wife
Re: GUYS: Would You Have Been More SUCCESSFUL If You Didn't Have A GF? by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 20, 2015
falconey:

you said and I quote " You can develop and not successful. But u can't be successful except u develop..... In other words, not all development leads to success"

You countered yourself here, the last 2lines.

Nah.... Its not going against each other.... One is a function of the other.... Successful means resulting in success; assuring, or promotive of, success; accomplishing what was proposed; having the desired effect; prosperous; fortunate; happy.
To develop means To change with a specific direction,...

A gf can't make u successful.... Cos I know ur context is in terms of wealth, contentment, satisfaction, a nice duplex, a car, a growing source of income, peace of mind etc.... Having a gf is a development... It'll only make u to develop not successful...

I'm tired joor...
Re: GUYS: Would You Have Been More SUCCESSFUL If You Didn't Have A GF? by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 20, 2015
Orijin101:

when everything seems good, you have peace of mind, nothing to worry about, life feels good with urself alone, the devil will jez come and give you a girlfriend!

meaning;
A dude is always more successful without a girlfriend wink

3 bottles of orijin 4 u sir
Re: GUYS: Would You Have Been More SUCCESSFUL If You Didn't Have A GF? by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
some guys wont b successful untill support from their gf/wife

Sure 'SOME'. As for me, I can and am successful without gf/wife.

Gf/wife nah responsibility and nowadays most of them are parasites
Re: GUYS: Would You Have Been More SUCCESSFUL If You Didn't Have A GF? by tosyne2much(m): 10:34am On Mar 20, 2015
If this doesn't make FP, I would deactivate my account cool
Re: GUYS: Would You Have Been More SUCCESSFUL If You Didn't Have A GF? by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
If this doesn't make FP, I would deactivate my account cool

If it doesn't make FP and u did not deactivate ur account, I will tell d mods to do d needful grin cheesy
Re: GUYS: Would You Have Been More SUCCESSFUL If You Didn't Have A GF? by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
some guys fortune are with ladies,so untill dey meet the lady that is when they can b successful in life.#behind a successful man there must b a woman
No man's fortune is with any lady! angry
Re: GUYS: Would You Have Been More SUCCESSFUL If You Didn't Have A GF? by tosyne2much(m): 10:51am On Mar 20, 2015
With the rate of money grubbing ladies, only 5% can help build your dreams

1 Like

Re: GUYS: Would You Have Been More SUCCESSFUL If You Didn't Have A GF? by 7footre(m): 10:53am On Mar 20, 2015
What happened to d adage behind every successful man there is a woman? I think the right kinda women would propel you to success beyond even your own dreams
Re: GUYS: Would You Have Been More SUCCESSFUL If You Didn't Have A GF? by elladope(f): 11:06am On Mar 20, 2015
falconey:

men I wonder too...........we spend our hard earn cash, release our solid juice ( which takes lot of your strength and weeks to form) for what in return?
our true luv undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Willingly Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend / Mature Advice To Ladies Under Pressure 4 Sex In Their Relationships. / The One That Got Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.