Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,383 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Please Help A Sister Please For God Sake - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Sister Please For God Sake (2277 Views)

Please Help A Sister, Am So Sad Right Now ? / Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here / Intertribal Marriage And My Sister. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help A Sister Please For God Sake by yinkablue(m): 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2014
PLS CAN I HAVE HER CONTACT TO THT I CAN TALK TO HER HERE IS MY 08093297087
Re: Please Help A Sister Please For God Sake by Olomubj: 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2014
yinkablue:
PLS CAN I HAVE HER CONTACT TO THT I CAN TALK TO HER HERE IS MY 08093297087
Re: Please Help A Sister Please For God Sake by Olomubj: 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
Well i hv her no with me but bro am very sorry that i can't give her no ,.how wil you tel her where get the no from and she wil feel embarrass by given her advice ...for that reason i can't do that am so so sorry bro try to understand me
Re: Please Help A Sister Please For God Sake by andyanders: 3:48pm On Nov 14, 2014
Olomubj:
Gud evening my fellow nairalander,hope the day was not stressful.please for god almighty sake i need your advice for a female friends of my she is 32 years of age this year June,so pretty that all men wil love to take her home for marriage but the problems she has is that she is stil looking for admission in to university at the age of 32 she has done 5 gud WAEC she couldn't make it,and she has brockup with many guy because of her dream to become a student of university @the age of 32.i advice her to settle down (marry) then she can obtain par time program that i can link her up in unilag,but she turn me to her enemy.pls my bro and sist wt advice do u hv for such person am so confused oo she doesn't great me again n if i great her she wil nt answer me though she is older than me

She is an enemy to herself and not you. Why bother about her. She will definitely remember your words when no man would want to have her. You have given her a good advise and at 32 without a husband, she is surely going down the drain.

The demons are after her and would not want any good advise from anyone that meant well for her.
Re: Please Help A Sister Please For God Sake by Olomubj: 4:16pm On Nov 14, 2014
andyanders:

She is an enemy to herself and not you. Why bother about her. She will definitely remember your words when no man would want to have her. You have given her a good advise and at 32 without a husband, she is surely going down the drain.

The demons are after her and would not want any good advise from anyone that meant well for her.
Re: Please Help A Sister Please For God Sake by Olomubj: 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2014
Honestly one of her friends told me the same thing that you just reply to this matter that one was just asking me that she doesn't see her around me anymore that why is it like that and i told her what happens ..and to my surprise she said exactly what you jst post now...mhen mind are the same at time.God is so wonderful
Re: Please Help A Sister Please For God Sake by andyanders: 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2014
Olomubj:
Honestly one of her friends told me the same thing that you just reply to this matter that one was just asking me that she doesn't see her around me anymore that why is it like that and i told her what happens ..and to my surprise she said exactly what you jst post now...mhen mind are the same at time.God is so wonderful

Stay away from her as you have your life to live and if she wants, let her go to hell and waste her life, na her koko be that. You no send am. When devil is sure to destroy someone, they make them become enemies to those who will give them an advise that will help them solve their problems.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Type Of Ladies You Would Definitely Meet This Festive Season / 7 Types Of Guys You Meet In The Police Cell. / My Opinion: Why Guys/men Cheat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.