Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? (14609 Views)

Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope / Ultimatum In Relationship; How Do You Handle It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by tosyne2much(m): 7:10am On Nov 15, 2014
evegran:
. Oh! I haven't voted. Wasn't even following that.
miss, pls endeavour to cast ur vote 4me

God bless you as you do so
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by johnstar(m): 7:21am On Nov 15, 2014
1day
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by johnstar(m): 7:23am On Nov 15, 2014
pelij:
can you realize the implication of what you did?
I heheheh I don screen grab her pishure, incase if I see any of my frnd wey dey find wife for future I go tel dm say dis gal is already a h●E
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by nickz(m): 7:56am On Nov 15, 2014
secondary school(ss2/3) ........2 terms,don't know how many months that count assad

so many odd spots in her life.....reminds me of craters of the moonundecided
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Dunexxx(m): 8:07am On Nov 15, 2014
johnstar:
I heheheh I don screen grab her pishure, incase if I see any of my frnd wey dey find wife for future I go tel dm say dis gal is already a h●E

U re one of the imbeciles she said reads without understanding but jumps to mention. People are different, keep fooling urself

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by johnstar(m): 8:11am On Nov 15, 2014
Dunexxx:

U re one of the imbeciles she said reads without understanding but jumps to mention. People are different, keep fooling urself
u r a fuckn as$H●le, hu d hell ar u, y did u quote me u son of a b1tch, oh she has promised 2 make love 2 u ryt.. kip fooln ur self nd fighting for a gal u dnt even knw. u dense mehn
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 15, 2014
evegran:

Brilliant! I'm still reluctant to explain. smiley
oh there's nothing to explain. good morning, how was ur night? smiley
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 15, 2014
johnstar:
i hope this is not true, u'd be the meanest guy in da world if it is.
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 15, 2014
johnstar:
u r a fuckn as$H●le, hu d hell ar u, y did u quote me u son of a b1tch, oh she has promised 2 make love 2 u ryt.. kip fooln ur self nd fighting for a gal u dnt even knw. u dense mehn
jeez bro, take it easy *pats his chest* breath, breath
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by nickz(m): 8:23am On Nov 15, 2014
johnstar:
sadsad
not nicegrin
if dummies could fly this thread would be an airportlipsrsealedlipsrsealed

so many dumb comments on here

*exits*

1 Like

Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 15, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Kk
U'll have to vote today pls

Kindly drop a vote for tosyne2much and naijaboiy

Voting will Starr by 10am

I'll give u a mention wen it starts smiley
Hope u had an awesome night rest?
. Oh ok. And yes I had an awesome night. smiley.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 15, 2014
johnstar:

Actually you're the son of a bitchh here. If you had a mother or sisters, you won't talk about any girl like that. Especially someone u dunno in reality. U deluded slowpoke.
Look at this unemployed fool. It's usually frustrated vagabonds like u that Hated on girls like us, why cos you'll just never be good enough for any sensible girl. Look at this big nobody!
Confidently hatin on someone u dunno. Oh I'm sure she ignored Ur pms. Heart break can turn men to bitchees indeed.

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Dunexxx(m): 8:37am On Nov 15, 2014
johnstar:

Weda u rant from now till 2050, u are still an slowpoke. In fact, d biggest slowpoke ill ever come across. She is a friend. I have every right to quote u cos ure saying shit about my friend. The girl you're talking about, is smarter than u, richer than u, better than u in every aspect of life. Keep foolin urself. Ask her how many suitors she has if u feel every girl is desperate for marriage. Man u need a brain!

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 15, 2014
evegran:
My shortest relationship was 3days too. He was such a jerk. I felt like slapping him all the time. He was so insensitive, proud and loud. I was crazy - my first year of university to accept and date him for even three days. We'd been friends for a couple of months till an attraction happened mutually- If memory serves me well, I was probably high for the three days, oh but the sex was amazing.-he was an animal in bed, he worked on my body and made me feel so good. He was so commanding and forceful. He carried me and threw me about like I was some fancy teddy- well to be fair I'm very fit and almost weightless. We argued always and then we'd have aggressive sex. Ah! Anyway, I was younger, stupid and getting to understand myself so he happened. smiley
all in three days...smh
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by malakh7: 8:42am On Nov 15, 2014
Eugenedimgba:
all in three days...smh
LOL ....I feel say na only me reason am o shocked grin
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by KingTom(m): 8:44am On Nov 15, 2014
evegran:
. I had fun too. Clearly you didn't catch that. Well we all can't be bright smiley
And giving your cooshie up after 3 days makes you bright
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 15, 2014
She said she had fun. Didnt u get that? Why do guys feel it's a bad thing when a girl wants to just have fun? U live in a cave then.
KingTom:

And giving your cooshie up after 3 days makes you bright
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 15, 2014
Son of a bittch I am still waiting for u to reply oooo.
johnstar:

1 Like

Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by naijaboiy: 8:53am On Nov 15, 2014
evegran:
. Oh ok. And yes I had an awesome night. smiley.
Hey Sweetie

Good morning

U know it won't be a taboo if ur ABJ bro becomes the next Mr. Nairaland.
Please i really need ur support and vote all though the contest hun.

Thanks and God bless U as you do this for me.kiss
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by KingTom(m): 8:53am On Nov 15, 2014
Amaaskia:

She said she had fun. Didnt u get that? Why do guys feel it's a bad thing when a girl wants to just have fun? U live in a cave then.
What did I say, if she had fun why is she calling him a jerk. ayswags abeg carry go my brother hin don chop go grin. As for living in a cave well SMH
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 15, 2014
Amaaskia:

Son of a bittch I am still waiting for u to reply oooo.

LOL! Please don't beat anybody because of me. We re all different and everyone has their different views on things.

Please don't abuse him again. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 15, 2014
naijaboiy:

Hey Sweetie

Good morning

[size=25pt]words of royalty smiley[/size]

Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 15, 2014
naijaboiy:

Hey Sweetie

Good morning

Morning and okay, once I know the procedures, I'll vote. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 15, 2014
He is lucky. I would have showed him pepper today.
evegran:

LOL! Please don't beat anybody because of me. We re all different and everyone has their different views on things.

Please don't abuse him again. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 15, 2014
Fish!
KingTom:

What did I say, if she had fun why is she calling him a jerk. ayswags abeg carry go my brother hin don chop go grin. As for living in a cave well SMH
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by KingTom(m): 9:06am On Nov 15, 2014
Amaaskia:
Fish!
Ekpai!
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by naijaboiy: 9:17am On Nov 15, 2014
evegran:

Morning and okay, once I know the procedures, I'll vote. smiley
Thanks hunkiss
I will really be counting on U
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by naijaboiy: 9:18am On Nov 15, 2014
Hello Amaaskia
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 15, 2014
Ogini ?

naijaboiy:
Hello Amaaskia
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Mrfils(m): 9:28am On Nov 15, 2014
ninovandross:
omo bro dis one wey u write "no offense oh" u dey fear her mouth ni? Are u not man enuf
Boss, no nid to start wetin I no go fit finish... Intelligent people find solutions to problems, smart people avoid them.
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by naijaboiy: 9:33am On Nov 15, 2014
Amaaskia:

Ogini ?

Lolcheesy
Good morning dear
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by kingphilip(m): 9:44am On Nov 15, 2014
Houseofglam7:
35 years, I'm ready to move on.....twas very short but worth the stress I guess.....

*Continues sipping Vodka *
I'm not in the mood to laugh please gimme this wen I've eaten so as to laugh heartily

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. / Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). / Lady Seen Sexually Harassing An Armed Policeman On Duty (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.