Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? (14653 Views)

Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope / Ultimatum In Relationship; How Do You Handle It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2014
evegran:

I'd hAvta kill ya if I tell ya. smiley
shocked shocked shocked
Havta kill me?

Why?
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2014
evegran:

Totally! I love her. Well BEyonce and Rihanna. smiley
i adore rihanna too.. my love for rihanna extends to sia because of the similarity in their voices.. smiley
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2014
marieolae:
lol no I hate it sad
You will when I change the font style smiley
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
sylvalord:
i adore rihanna too.. my love for rihanna extends to sia because of the similarity in their voices.. smiley

Oh Sia is cool too. She's really talented. Actually some of Riri s songs are written by Sia.

And yes there's a striking similarity in their voices. smiley

Are you really a monster?
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2014
AgapeCharis:
You will when I change the font style smiley
try Georgia smiley
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2014
AgapeCharis:
shocked shocked shocked
Havta kill me?

Why?

Never mind! You already killed the joke.

I'd ask the gods to bless me with humour if I were you.
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2014
evegran:

Oh Sia is cool too. She's really talented. Actually some of Riri s songs are written by Sia.

And yes there's a striking similarity in their voices. smiley

Are you really a monster?
lmao.. non non non.. not at all, that's on my profile because i love to get people thinking.. that's me being a drama queen.. i love ur personal text; simple and blunt wink
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2014
adepiero:
Boss, you were really wonderful today! thanks grin
That's how we roll bro! cool
For the love of tosyne2much
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
evegran:

Never mind! You already killed the joke.

I'd ask the gods to bless me with humour if I were you.
grin
I sure knew u were kidding grin
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
AgapeCharis:
grin
I sure knew u were kidding grin

Lol! See your white teeth.
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
sylvalord:
try Georgia smiley
A lot of peeps are already using Dt.... Including u
tongue

I'll bring out something new cool
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Vado(m): 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2014
15 mins. She was 5yrs older so i took it upon myself to crack the challenge of making someone that old cave in just to boost my ego. Damn, i could sell ice to an eskimo then. She agreed eventually all excited & shii but that was the last time she heard from me.

Karma's been biting back tho. Now chics hardly take me serious lol cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2014
AgapeCharis:
A lot of peeps are already using Dt.... Including u
tongue

I'll bring out something new cool
ok.. I'm looking for a sexier font too wink
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2014
evegran:

Lol! See your white teeth.
Don't mind dem. Dey came out after I checked ur dp grin grin
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
sylvalord:
Loving this cool
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
Vado:
15 mins. She was 5yrs older so i took it upon myself to crack the challenge of making someone that old cave in just to boost my ego. Damn, i could sell ice to an eskimo then. She agreed eventually all excited & shii but that was the last time she heard from me.

Karma's been biting back tho. Now chics hardly take me serious lol cheesy
wicked boy grin
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Feyifahm: 8:56pm On Nov 14, 2014
Anwasia:
My shortest is 3 years and 2 months.

We broke up when she died.
so touching...sorry about that
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by baroun04(m): 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2014
Don't be acting like immaturs on this thread evagran was precise n said hers, if you don't have anything to say you better just read others and get better or switch to other threads

1 Like

Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2014
sylvalord:
Test running
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Loving this cool
how is the campaign going?
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Anwasia(m): 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
Feyifahm:
so touching...sorry about that

Bless u
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2014
sylvalord:
how is the campaign going?
Cool! Team Tosyne2much
Team Naijaboiy
Result will be called in a few seconds
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2014
Marieolae
Its sweet with this font right??
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Cool! Team Tosyne2much
Team Naijaboiy
Result will be called in a few seconds
godspeed to u guys
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
sylvalord:
godspeed to u guys
Amin
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by sexymoma(f): 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
komek:

Saint Sexymoma, mtcheew. Na ur type no go even know who the guy is and still went ahead to have sex with him immediately he tells u he loves us.

Silly.
God have mercy... young man read v.well nd digest those words.. I only asked a quest cos i was confused ....otondo.
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by marieolae(f): 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Marieolae
Its sweet with this font right??
I swear,, I dnt like it
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2014
marieolae:
I swear,, I dnt like it
The colour is too dim or??
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2014
Evegran
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by marieolae(f): 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2014
AgapeCharis:
The colour is too dim or??
yeah exactly
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
marieolae:
yeah exactly
Well, I guess you'll have to like it from now on tongue
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by dnacrystal: 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
AgapeCharis:
The first day? Why was dt?
The dude slapped his sister who is about my age right in my presence! It felt like it was me he slapped. Later that day, he called me quite a number of times and I didn't pick or return the call due to some reasons. When I eventually did, he sounded like wanted to just knock me down over the phone. I knew I had to run! I waited till the third day because he had exams and I didn't want him to be distracted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is Jealousy A Proof Of Love Or Lack Of Trust? / Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? / How I bleeped A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.