Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

My Father Hates Me! - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Father Hates Me! (23038 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / How I Found My Father After 30yrs Through Nairaland / My Mother Hates Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Hates Me! by done21: 8:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
abbeyoye2001:
U have to go spiritual bro! Pray for him
Re my father hates me. Bro is a pity i was 1s in ur shoes ,tnk God i hav bin able to overcom it,so dont let ur present condition weigh u down, al u nid do is to b focused and embrace God, u wil surely fine a way out.if is possible isolate ur self from him for de mean time..best of luck
Re: My Father Hates Me! by Eleganza33(f): 10:28pm On Nov 17, 2014
U dnt knw hw to handle such dads!.Sum men Dnt deserve to b fathers. R u sure he hates u or is dat upbringing.wel b4 i cn say anytin 1stly wher do u reside nd 2ndly wats ur tribe
Re: My Father Hates Me! by aadoiza: 12:02am On Nov 18, 2014
Chiefpriest1:
Unfortunately, we might never get to hear ur dad's side of the story. It is rare to see parents HATE their own blood.

My young man, you should realise that because of ur age bracket and for the fact that many teenagers are usually rebellious at that stage,you might need to check yourself and see what you are doing wrong.

It is almost impossible for your father to 'hate' you if you really are not the stubborn type or the type that talks back at your father.

Forget what you watch on TV, this is africa where parents still hold the aces. You might need to examine yourself.

I am not trying to hold brief for your father, who probably still sees you as a kid, but my point is that if there are things you do that make him angry, you might need to turn a new leaf.

Its easy for ur fellow teenagers here to take sides with you, however, i believe you will u understand when you become a father yourself.

In the case of your cousin, I guess he was angry you might injure him/her, especially if you like rough play.

But whatever it is, stay calm, keep your head up. Its only for a short time. Face ur studies, do well and you ll soon be enjoying your independence. Be good!

You are blessed.
Re: My Father Hates Me! by coolviv: 2:28am On Nov 18, 2014
Guy tell mum to provide hostel money, while in school make good friends that you can stay with while on hols. Run away from that house before you get frustrated into doing yourself or your dad harm. You are a man now. Stylishly take control of your life, u can even get a small part time job. Thank God you are not helpless and completely dependent on him. Tell mum of your suicidal thoughts, it will surely motivate her to assist in your independence.

About the emotional stuff, don't worry, God is your father in heaven and on earth. You need no other. Ok? Take care.

1 Like

Re: My Father Hates Me! by mahteens: 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2014

Re: My Father Hates Me! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
My advice to the OP is get a gun and blow his brains out I mean ur DAD, ur too soft.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: I Don't Know If Polygamy Is A Sin / What's So Special About Getting Married? / Since You Know Your Partner Is Not Satisfying You, Why Accept To Marry & Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.