Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight (51030 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / Pastor E A Adeboye Was Seen Visiting Cecilia Ibru In Luth / Sack Of Ighodalo: Adeboye Was Wrong — Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by gatiano(m): 9:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
death is painful, and we all must pass through it no matter how long we live. But GOD only we must fear. in actual fact, i doubt any of us fear death, it is the fear of the unknown, the love of this world, and ofcourse the idea of leaving those wonderful people in our lives and its pain which can't be described is that which we fear.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Iamwizz(m): 7:56am On Nov 17, 2014
Visit allexclusivetinatuna..com for exclusive gossip and gists
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by princeduke2013: 8:49am On Nov 17, 2014
dorox:

What a great testimony! This just reminds me of the time when our plane ran out of fuel half way through the atlantic from Paris to New York. Come see how people begin panic as the pilot tell us say fuel don finish for both of the primary tanks located in the wings. Less than twenty minutes after the announcement of our impending doom, the cabin of the plane became eerily silent as both of the engines in the Airbus A330 (it was a twin engine plane) went dead, I swear, the silence was such that if a fly could fart, you would hear it
The pilot informed us that our rate of descent with respect to our position will leave us well short of the range to make landfall, so he will try to ditch the plane as close to land as possible which he estimate to be somewhere around 15 nautical miles off shore.
So as the rest of the aircrew were busy giving emergency evacuation instructions with an urgency that was lacking when they gave the same instructions earlier on before take off. I just closed my eyes, and shut out their voices, and went into the spirit as I began blasting in tongues.
Then, I channelled the power of the holy spirit in me to envelope the plane before commanding with a loud voice for both engines to restart.
Na so both engines come take start to the surprise of the pilots and everyone on that flight.
That was how everybody come join me begin sing "Hosanna in the highest" as we continue to dey cruise at 870 km/hr at an altitude of 10.75km above sea level for almost 2800 km without fuel.

undecided...u can lie...chai..
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by dorox(m): 9:09am On Nov 17, 2014
princeduke2013:

If na lie I talk, then tell me how my story take different from the fantastic tales whey pastors dey yan under the "anointing". So, understand that if you think I am lying, then you should also think that Daddy G.O Adeboye also lied about driving a car without fuel for hundreds of miles.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by CANTICLES: 9:14am On Nov 17, 2014
Ojestas:
Before nko. . He's human too. .Of a truth, nobody wants to die,even if someone is willing to die, not that kind of death!
notice the bolded, thats d folly of afterlife ....... People should embrace death as a friend and visa to heaven ! But since the whole afterlife is all fiction ..... Everybody run away from death !!! Am not suprised , here is a truth we all ignore " the dead knows nothing" ecc 9:5, 10

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by francizy(m): 9:18am On Nov 17, 2014
grin Lmao grin
Thought I was gonna hear something similar to Lost season 1 but I didn't hear that, instead I heard of a miraculous/spiritual encounter... angry sad cry undecided

princeduke2013:

dorox:

What a great testimony! This just reminds me of the time when our plane ran out of fuel half way through the atlantic from Paris to New York. Come see how people begin panic as the pilot tell us say fuel don finish for both of the primary tanks located in the wings. Less than twenty minutes after the announcement of our impending doom, the cabin of the plane became eerily silent as both of the engines in the Airbus A330 (it was a twin engine plane) went dead, I swear, the silence was such that if a fly could fart, you would hear it.
The pilot informed us that our rate of descent with respect to our position will leave us well short of the range to make landfall, so he will try to ditch the plane as close to land as possible which he estimate to be somewhere around 15 nautical miles off shore.
So as the rest of the aircrew were busy giving emergency evacuation instructions with an urgency that was lacking when they gave the same instructions earlier on before take off. I just closed my eyes, and shut out their voices, and went into the spirit as I began blasting in tongues.
Then, I channelled the power of the holy spirit in me to envelope the plane before commanding with a loud voice for both engines to restart.
Na so both engines come take start to the surprise of the pilots and everyone on that flight.
That was how everybody come join me begin sing "Hosanna in the highest" as we continue to dey cruise at 870 km/hr at an altitude of 10.75km above sea level for almost 2800 km without fuel.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by dorox(m): 9:52am On Nov 17, 2014
francizy:
grin Lmao grin
Thought I was gonna hear something similar to Lost season 1 but I didn't hear that, instead I heard of a miraculous/spiritual encounter... angry sad cry undecided

Is it my encounter you have a problem with, or the very similar and no less fantastic tale of Daddy G.O Adeboye and Pastor Chris driving for hundreds of miles without fuel in their car?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by big7: 12:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
ZUBY77:

Contrary to what?

We knew long ago that he was human.
Spirits and gods don't buy private jets, they just disappear and fly to wherever they want.
God don't buy lands from Ijebu people to build church and business empires, he owns all the lands.
God don't own Expensive University, he is the author and the finisher of faith.

So you see Mr. Adeboye, I never for once put you above any other human being. You just got lucky and sold out your business plan with lies and deception. Then backed it up with stealing church members money in the name of tithe. Built large business empire and Bought luxury flying objects with people's money.

.... And before you the useless "touch my annointed" quote me, please refer to the home page. There is a thread for that topic already.

Don't forget that I am also annointed, touching me could be disastrous for you since you believe in it. tongue

Be care... If truly u anointed u wouldn't b vomiting all dose gibberish u vomited... Be care not to encounter the wrath of God... If u don't hv any meaningful tin to say keep mute

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by big7: 12:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
fyneboi79:
Oga scientist aKa ITK, we don hear. When one day ‎u experience a science defying situation,pls come and share with us.At least it was Adeboye who openly said that he was shaken by d occurrence,when I tot maybe our pdp tout(seun) was in a flight with d MOG where he saw Adeboye crying for help grin And pls tell dat boy, seun to try and create more useful topics for better learning next time.Dis one is DOA

Exactly... What a wasteful and unproductive topic...all this good for nothing people taking nonsense with there sinful mouth towards "the son of God".... Plz u guys should watch wat u say... The wrath of God is real
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by big7: 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
linearity:
Nigeria Pilot in the house correct me if am wrong..it does not appear to be part of proessional training or conduct for a Pilot to say over the speaker that "Plane is going to crash land" it does not sound right and will set panic in motion in the Plane, which contrary to what anyone wants at that..

Some like, "Please, everybody should return to their, and put on your seat belt and brace for hard land"

The part about the fire does not sound, how does the Pilot know, the Plane will catch fire on a hard land and even if they know, they will give out that information over the public address system...it serves no purpose, except to make people fear and panic.

Some like, "we radio the airport, we have emergency personnels waiting for, please obey the flight attendants' instructions and follow the direction of the emergency personnels on the ground"

It is evident that you are very myopic... Well I advice u take caution ⚠ for ur good... Drop the topic, I blv u should hv better tinz to bother with
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by big7: 12:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
dammybambo:
It is pertinent to note here dat d G.O. said ds was a long time ago. When his faith was not as it is now. Sequel to this(what the OP posted), in d same sermon he talked about when such an announcement was made on another flight to UK, he was not pertubed to d surprise of other visibly frightened passengers. Why? Coz he believed God that, that it was not his end time. He gave that testimony when he illustrating d point that the more you walk with God the stronger your faith in him even to the point of death!!!

Plz let them know... Some ppl could be irrelevant when it come to Commenting... The G.O... Has grown way far that faith level nw... So don't expect him to have similar situation nw and panic
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Walspring: 1:17pm On Nov 17, 2014
dorox:

What a great testimony! This just reminds me of the time when our plane ran out of fuel half way through the atlantic from Paris to New York. Come see how people begin panic as the pilot tell us say fuel don finish for both of the primary tanks located in the wings. Less than twenty minutes after the announcement of our impending doom, the cabin of the plane became eerily silent as both of the engines in the Airbus A330 (it was a twin engine plane) went dead, I swear, the silence was such that if a fly could fart, you would hear it.

Nice testimony... Am sure on that fateful day you will become a celebrity...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by avasvic(m): 1:37pm On Nov 17, 2014
no man will ever act as immortal.........mor grease to ur anoitin sir.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by evansjeff(m): 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
ZUBY77:
We can only discuss the lies you tell your congregation. Chipping in the normal things won't get much thought but still yet, your brainwashed followers will tell us that it was God who told you to be afraid in that flight.

What about driving your car From Onitsha to Lagos without petrol? Thats the one you should tell us about.
I will start taking you serious when you turn around and tell people that it was a lie.
may GOD forgive u
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by dorox(m): 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
evansjeff:
may GOD forgive u
Don't mind him at all, because of his unbelief he doesn't know that driving car on holy spirit is a common occurence among among christians like us with strong faith.
In fact I did so much at one time until the spirit asked me that if I don't buy fuel how do I expect the fuel attendant to feed his family? grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Weah96: 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
dorox:

Don't mind him at all, because of his unbelief he doesn't know that driving car on holy spirit is a common occurence among among christians like us with strong faith.
In fact I did so much at one time until the spirit asked me that if I don't buy fuel how do I expect the fuel attendant to feed his family? grin grin grin

I once made a call on a Samsung Galaxy while the battery was completely dead. God is wonderful!

If I hadn't made that call, my lights would have been turned off before I got back to the house. #Blessings#
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by dorox(m): 4:03pm On Nov 17, 2014
Weah96:

I once made a call on a Samsung Galaxy while the battery was completely dead. God is wonderful!

If I hadn't made that call, my lights would have been turned off before I got back to the house. #Blessings#
exercise more faith next time and you would not even need nepa/phcn to keep your lights on without a generator. Trust me, I have done it before to the amazement of my neighbours.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by dorox(m): 4:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
I have also made phone calls that went through without a single credit on my phone just by building up enough faith.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by vooks: 4:09pm On Nov 17, 2014
dorox,
really fantastic testimonies. Give me one that really stood out
dorox:
I have also made phone calls that went through without a single credit on my phone just by building up enough faith.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by dorox(m): 4:15pm On Nov 17, 2014
Hey vooks, how about the testimony of flying a commercial jetliner without fuel. Is that one not particularly unique?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by vooks: 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
I thought you were sarcastic
dorox:
Hey vooks, how about the testimony of flying a commercial jetliner without fuel. Is that one not particularly unique?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by dorox(m): 4:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
vooks:
I thought you were sarcastic
What made you think otherwise?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by vooks: 4:28pm On Nov 17, 2014
I mean the way you put it. If it did happen, then that's a marvelous experience
dorox:

What made you think otherwise?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by dorox(m): 4:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
vooks:
I mean the way you put it. If it did happen, then that's a marvelous experience
You sound like a smart person that is why it pains me that after following my post in another thread you could ever think for one moment that I meant the airplane story.
Let me spell it out in no uncertain words, I don't believe in miracles, but it does not mean that if you tell me a fantastic tale without proof that I won't be able to match it with a tale of my own.
So when someone made the audacious claim of driving a car on empty, I made an even more audacious claim of flying a plane on empty.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by vooks: 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
Yours was too realistic.

heard the empty fuel tank journeys severally. You repeat some urban legends ever too often and they become 'testimonies'
dorox:

You sound like a smart person that is why it pains me that after following my post in another thread you could ever think for one moment that I meant the airplane story.
Let me spell it out in no uncertain words, I don't believe in miracles, but it does not mean that if you tell me a fantastic tale without proof that I won't be able to match it with a tale of my own.
So when someone made the audacious claim of driving a car on empty, I made an even more audacious claim of flying a plane on empty.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by SenatorJames(m): 8:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
A true man of God will not be ashamed of his past. I love this man of God.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Nobody: 2:11am On Nov 18, 2014
victorazy:
As human!
We build our faith everyday by hearing word of God and the testimonies of the church.
I thin he was a baby in Christ then cuz I know now that no real man of God can perish.
hmmmm
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 27, 2014
Olekumaster:
epic of stupidity and height of stupidity, what is the difference? You are so pathetic!

you are asking what's the difference between those two and yet open your mouth to call me pathetic?

i guess you haven't passed your ssce yet or probably didn't pass through any formal education.

you are way dumber than i thought, pls get yourself a dictionary.

pls seun answer my request.thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation / Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land / Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.