Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight (51032 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / Pastor E A Adeboye Was Seen Visiting Cecilia Ibru In Luth / Sack Of Ighodalo: Adeboye Was Wrong — Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 16, 2014
@op, so u just wanted us to know that Adeboye was afraid to die? Congratulations for attaining this epic of stupidity!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Squall(m): 9:11am On Nov 16, 2014
ZUBY77:
We can only discuss the lies you tell your congregation. Chipping in the normal things won't get much thought but still yet, [b] your brainwashed followers will tell us that it was God who told you to be afraid in that flight.[/b]

What about driving your car From Onitsha to Lagos without petrol? Thats the one you should tell us about.
I will start taking you serious when you turn around and tell people that it was a lie.

grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by ZUBY77(m): 9:11am On Nov 16, 2014
ayamzion:
[color=#000099][/color] careful o

You should be more careful with the way you insult our leaders here. They have access to your death more than the pastor. Prayers don't kill people, weapons do.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Blaqsmith(m): 9:12am On Nov 16, 2014
dipopooo:

Church? Seun is an atheist
OLUWASEUN

That sounds contradictory to your assertions.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by justi4jesu(f): 9:13am On Nov 16, 2014
femi4:
John 16:33

"I have told you these things,
so that in me you may have
peace. In this world you will
have trouble. But take heart!
I have overcome the world."

Are you quoting me in church? angry angry
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 16, 2014
rikamann:
Here you meet a sincere Man of God (MOG), I call him the Son of God (SOG). God bless you our Daddy!
Jesus is the son of God not daddy GO. All ye human worshipers.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by femi4: 9:15am On Nov 16, 2014
justi4jesu:

Are you quoting me in church? angry angry
eh eh, I don't use phone in the Church. I m at home
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 16, 2014
The Logic is simple.

Since i am lucky to exist, i should not be afraid of not existing.

we are so lucky to exist in the first place. it could have been another great arm robber in a slight change of The DNA. God is Great. sorry i'm atheist a little (I mean a lil) smiley

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by texazzpete(m): 9:16am On Nov 16, 2014
rikamann:
Here you meet a sincere Man of God (MOG), I call him the Son of God (SOG). God bless you our Daddy!

Blasphemy?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by betrani(m): 9:19am On Nov 16, 2014
Pastors too are human beings ok!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by 36STATES: 9:19am On Nov 16, 2014
rikamann:

God damn you and your 419 Adeboye

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Misogynist2014(m): 9:20am On Nov 16, 2014
Exmay:
Ko si eni ti o ma gbo ojo iku e ti eru ko ni ba. (No one hears about the date of his death without getting afraid). Even Jesus said in Luke 22:42a Father, if thou willing remove this cup from me. That is fear and that is what makes us Human.
Hmm sad
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by justi4jesu(f): 9:20am On Nov 16, 2014
femi4:
eh eh, I don't use phone in the Church. I m at home

Why are you not in church Femi? angry angry
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Pennyways: 9:22am On Nov 16, 2014
ZUBY77:

Contrary to what?

We knew long ago that he was human.
Spirits and gods don't buy private jets, they just disappear and fly to wherever they want.
God don't buy lands from Ijebu people to build church and business empires, he owns all the lands.
God don't own Expensive University, he is the author and the finisher of faith.

So you see Mr. Adeboye, I never for once put you above any other human being. You just got lucky and sold out your business plan with lies and deception. Then backed it up with stealing church members money in the name of tithe. Built large business empire and Bought luxury flying objects with people's money.

.... And before you the useless "touch my annointed" quote me, please refer to the home page. There is a thread for that topic already.

Don't forget that I am also annointed, touching me could be disastrous for you since you believe in it. tongue
guy this is not funny at all, I don't really think you have the fear of God in you cos if you do you couldn't have said this to an anointed man of God, that is if you even believe in existence of God.

though I don't believe in pastors and prophet, but at least I know there are people who were ordained by God, the likes of pastor Adeboye.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 16, 2014
this happened some years back,he even told us this story at the last holy ghost service.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 16, 2014
natureblack:
Is this news worthy

Seun what's wrong with you

You tryna sink Nairaland

Nairaland bans innocent people because of derailing comments like yours. no post is useless or senseless, try to make sense out of this post. thanks.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by redsun(m): 9:23am On Nov 16, 2014
This is just to justify his ostentatious jet to his sheepish followers. No pilot will be outrightly stupid in an emergency situation. They should ask him to verify the flight, date,time,route and even the pilot's details.

Yeye people that are easily convinced with myths. Same mofo said he ran a car for hundreds of miles without petrol. magician. embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Wale112(m): 9:23am On Nov 16, 2014
[b]SCRIPTURE:
“Again, the kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field, which a man found and hid; and for joy over it he goes and sells all that he has and buys that field. Matthew 13:44

Treasure is hidden in depths. Gold is hidden in rock deep in the earth. Oil is hidden at the bottom of the ocean or deep in the earth. Pearls are hidden in oysters. If you want anything of value, you have to be ready to go beyond the surface. You have to go deep.

To experience more of God’s power, you have to go deeper in your relationship with Him. To have a better marriage, you have to go deeper in your respect for your spouse. To have more success in life, you have to go beyond surface commitment and reach for deeper commitment.

Don’t be a surface person. God wants to do great things in your life. He wants to take you deeper in your walk with Him. He wants you to know Him on a personal intimate level. Are you ready to go deeper in your relationship? Don’t just seek for miracles. Get to know the Miracle Worker! Don’t just pray for provision. Get to know the Great Provider!
It’s time to dig deep and draw deep from the treasures of God. Shalom![/b]

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by LORDI(m): 9:23am On Nov 16, 2014
ZUBY77:
We can only discuss the lies you tell your congregation. Chipping in the normal things won't get much thought but still yet, your brainwashed followers will tell us that it was God who told you to be afraid in that flight.

What about driving your car From Onitsha to Lagos without petrol? Thats the one you should tell us about.
I will start taking you serious when you turn around and tell people that it was a lie.
did he say anything like that?,he drove a car from onitsha to lagos without petrol.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by ZUBY77(m): 9:24am On Nov 16, 2014
Pennyways:
guy this not funny at all, I really think you have the fear of God in you cos if you do you couldn't have said this to an anointed man of God, that is if you even believe in existence of God.

though I don't believe in pastors and prophet, but at least I know there are people who were ordained by God, the likes of pastor Adeboye.

I guess you were present when God ordained him.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by femi4: 9:24am On Nov 16, 2014
justi4jesu:

Why are you not in church Femi? angry angry
We are having Convention at HQ
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 16, 2014
Wow...first post of seun i dey comment wey him no close the thread....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by loomer: 9:26am On Nov 16, 2014
NIGERIAN AIRWAYS, TAKING LIVES SINCE 1914.

BTW, UNA NO WONDER SAY MAYBE IT WAS BECAUSE OF HIM D PLANE DIDN'T CRASH, COS GOD HAD A PURPOSE FOR HIM
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by ZUBY77(m): 9:27am On Nov 16, 2014
LORDI:
did he say anything like that?,he drove a car from onitsha to lagos without petrol.

Yea he did. Here is it from Vanguard.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/01/pastor-adeboye-and-the-miraculous-petrol/

And people believed him. Shm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by nduchucks: 9:32am On Nov 16, 2014
One would have expected this 'man of god' to have bound the evil spirit which attempted to cause panic and crash the plane, and commanded the airplane to fly on without issues. That was what Jesus did when the ship/boat he was riding in, hit bad weather and wanted to capside.

Jesus commanded the storm to be still and asked his disciples who were afraid, where were their faiths.

I don't know about G.O. but the only thing most of today's pastors command are their flocks (to put money in the collection plates), by scaring them with brimestone and hellfire. mtcheeeww!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Pennyways: 9:32am On Nov 16, 2014
ZUBY77:

I guess you were present when God ordained him.
as long as you and I were not there when God said let there be light and throughout the moment of creation, then we don't have right to say harsh words against those who prophesied in His name. remember Christ warn us not to juge
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by anonimi: 9:32am On Nov 16, 2014
Is it normal and part of a pilot's training/ procedures to announce imminent crash of the plane. Then come put jara of fire fighters join am shocked

This same Enoch who told the story of how he drove 300 kms without petrol. That is more than the distance between Lagos-Ilorin for example and happened way back when petrol stations did not have scarcity.

In short, to any critical thinker and rational analyst, Enoch is a LIAR adept at scamming his gullible followers who prefer to wait on God to bless them and/or deal with their enemies instead of using their God-given intelligence to resolve their problems.

Abi, is this not what our 'superior' fellow homo sapiens with longer nose do now, such that we Nigerians are queueing up for their visas to go on voluntary slavery and become socio-economic EXILES

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by LORDI(m): 9:33am On Nov 16, 2014
ZUBY77:

Yea he did. Here is it from Vanguard.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/01/pastor-adeboye-and-the-miraculous-petrol/

And people believed him. Shm
sorry to say,I believe him.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Nwedy(f): 9:34am On Nov 16, 2014
kunlesehan:
His case shall be like that of biblical Enoch ...baba you too much. May God continue to bless you sir.
Enoch ko Enoch ni, make I hear jor

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by ayobase(m): 9:35am On Nov 16, 2014
Seun:

http://dailypost.ng/2014/11/16/afraid-death-pastor-adeboye/

sometimes faith can be shaken and it was nice of him to have shared with the brethren.

Even Jesus at a point was scared of death.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by anonimi: 9:40am On Nov 16, 2014
MacluvPH:
We should always be ready for our maker and repent from our sins cos nobody knows the day it will be.Lord please let your grace be with us and have mercy on us your children we are indeed sinners and help us to be at peace with you whenever it will be our turn to come back to you.Amen

Are you implying that Enoch is not ALWAYS ready that was why the poor man was shivering at the prospects of seeing his Maker
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 16, 2014
We're all human. It's normal...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? / Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation / Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.