Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight (51033 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / Pastor E A Adeboye Was Seen Visiting Cecilia Ibru In Luth / Sack Of Ighodalo: Adeboye Was Wrong — Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by UjSizzle(f): 2:57pm On Nov 16, 2014
hairyanus:
There is nobody who has ever flown that never had fears at one time....Once i seat in that casket called plane...i confess my sins, incase i find myself on the otherside....i dont get ready, i live ready.

I was flying this year from Manchester to France, just 45mins flight time...the plane was very small. I dint complain, fear came when i had, i am captain Catherine, chayi, woman! it just hit me. In my many years of flying, a woman has never flown me. What if she quarelled with her husband or forgot baby food...fear just came....
angry Are you a sexist?

grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by akinsadeez(m): 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2014
kingston247:

I like this man..cos his saying d truth of wat really happened to him.if Na Oga David forget ooooo...him go tell u say him even tell God say make God freeze d moment..dat man can lie...

Hehehehehehe. grin No tell me say na Bishop be the 'Oga David' wey you dey talk o. lolz. cheesy
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by DrDre1(m): 3:25pm On Nov 16, 2014
hairyanus:
There is nobody who has ever flown that never had fears at one time....Once i seat in that casket called plane...i confess my sins, incase i find myself on the otherside....i dont get ready, i live ready.

I was flying this year from Manchester to France, just 45mins flight time...the plane was very small. I dint complain, fear came when i had, i am captain Catherine, chayi, woman! it just hit me. In my many years of flying, a woman has never flown me. What if she quarelled with her husband or forgot baby food...fear just came....

This is so funny. I hope women equality advocacy groups won't take u up on this grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by teehrt: 3:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
hairyanus:

that was funny. It wud be disastrous but women are more careful than men when it comes to handling control.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by linearity: 3:35pm On Nov 16, 2014
Nigeria Pilot in the house correct me if am wrong..it does not appear to be part of proessional training or conduct for a Pilot to say over the speaker that "Plane is going to crash land" it does not sound right and will set panic in motion in the Plane, which contrary to what anyone wants at that..

Some like, "Please, everybody should return to their, and put on your seat belt and brace for hard land"

The part about the fire does not sound, how does the Pilot know, the Plane will catch fire on a hard land and even if they know, they will give out that information over the public address system...it serves no purpose, except to make people fear and panic.

Some like, "we radio the airport, we have emergency personnels waiting for, please obey the flight attendants' instructions and follow the direction of the emergency personnels on the ground"
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Revolva(m): 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2014
grin grin grin IS THERE ANYBODY WEY WAN DIE....if he know say heaven dey real....make he die since na...and leave dis yeye earth for us...make he go enjoy the golden street with baba God
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by ARAMYDEH(f): 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2014
AgapeCharis:
He is a man. A man cannot select the thoughts that comes to his mind. He can only control them.
i like dis reply tho
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Weah96: 3:38pm On Nov 16, 2014
What's the point of heaven, if MOGs are themselves TERRIFIED of going there?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2014
ARAMYDEH:

i like dis reply tho
Wao smiley smiley
Tnkx embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Weah96: 3:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
linearity:
Nigeria Pilot in the house correct me if am wrong..it does not appear to be part of proessional training or conduct for a Pilot to say over the speaker that "Plane is going to crash land" it does not sound right and will set panic in motion in the Plane, which contrary to what anyone wants at

No pilot on the planet will say some stoopid shyt like that. This story, along with his miracles, is a lie.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by hairyanus: 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2014
UjSizzle:

angry Are you a sexist?

grin

I am not. It just hit me that a woman has never flown me and that brought fear. I love women and we are created equal.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Blaqsmith(m): 4:09pm On Nov 16, 2014
farem:
[/color]
Get a life pls. Some people died in their sleep while some died through the fire power of (boko) bombs. "die is die". [color=#006600]BUT would you choose to die violently jest because 'you are not sceptical about heaven?'

I think people appreciate those who pose as super-stars yet they are feather-weight. He is human and being down-to-earth and upfront.

It is u who actually needed a life as a matter of urgency quoting me to type that trash.

Religious Fanatic Ode!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Blaqsmith(m): 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2014
true2god:
FIXED!
Thanks Baba.

Happy Sunday.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by dammybambo: 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2014
It is pertinent to note here dat d G.O. said ds was a long time ago. When his faith was not as it is now. Sequel to this(what the OP posted), in d same sermon he talked about when such an announcement was made on another flight to UK, he was not pertubed to d surprise of other visibly frightened passengers. Why? Coz he believed God that, that it was not his end time. He gave that testimony when he illustrating d point that the more you walk with God the stronger your faith in him even to the point of death!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by JaaizTech: 4:48pm On Nov 16, 2014
dammybambo:
It is pertinent to note here dat d G.O. said ds was a long time ago. When his faith was not as it is now. Sequel to this(what the OP posted), in d same sermon he talked about when such an announcement was made on another flight to UK, he was not pertubed to d surprise of other visibly frightened passengers. Why? Coz he believed God that, that it was not his end time. He gave that testimony when he illustrating d point that the more you walk with God the stronger your faith in him even to the point of death!!!

This post was meant for people like you. The man is HUMAN, The man is a mere mortal, He would die just like everyone else does Die, He won't even have the benefit of knowing when He will die. So many great pastors before him have died, some in air crashes too.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by farem: 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
Blaqsmith:

It is u who actually needed a life as a matter of urgency quoting me to type that trash.

Religious Fanatic Ode!

You would have turned out good if you could address the issue I raised. Why do you ONLY see the negatives in that response. Stop being a SAD-u-Cee!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Larow(m): 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2014
victorazy:
As human!
We build our faith everyday by hearing word of God and the testimonies of the church.
I thin he was a baby in Christ then cuz I know now that no real man of God can perish.
nooooo! Those that perish are fake men of God right? Eg Myles Monroe, Bimbo Odukoya etc. Mtcheeeeeew!!! Be talking rubbbish there.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by 36STATES: 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2014
ZUBY77:

You are already cursed by them. That's the reason why you give them your money and time.

ZUBY77 is more than a match for you all fo0ls who believe in that 419 extraordinary called Adeboye and other criminal pastors. ZUBBY77, continue giving it to them, you have got all our support. Anybody who can't figure out that Adeboye is one of the greatest lairs of all times needs his head examined.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by HARDDON: 5:05pm On Nov 16, 2014
Seun:

http://dailypost.ng/2014/11/16/afraid-death-pastor-adeboye/

It beats my imagination what you try to achieve with some of ur recent posts.

From promoting atheist pyrochial ways of reasoning( in cartoonish form, they weren't even bold enough to show their faces therein) to this lopesided story. If u must report , give it as it was laid out.

I think u should stick with the pet's section cos thatz the only place I enjoy reading ur inputs.

#yea , I know u would very soon come out to make it clear, u weren't d one who wrote dis story.....
Both the writer n those who promote are of same feathers
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Weah96: 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2014
What happened to "I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith?"

MOGs today RUN from heaven faster than Usain Bolt in a 100m dash.

It's better to SELL heaven to people than enter it.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by HARDDON: 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2014
linearity:
Nigeria Pilot in the house correct me if am wrong..it does not appear to be part of proessional training or conduct for a Pilot to say over the speaker that "Plane is going to crash land" it does not sound right and will set panic in motion in the Plane, which contrary to what anyone wants at that..

Some like, "Please, everybody should return to their, and put on your seat belt and brace for hard land"

The part about the fire does not sound, how does the Pilot know, the Plane will catch fire on a hard land and even if they know, they will give out that information over the public address system...it serves no purpose, except to make people fear and panic.

Some like, "we radio the airport, we have emergency personnels waiting for, please obey the flight attendants' instructions and follow the direction of the emergency personnels on the ground"

Thanks u, no thanks to our poor journalists who not only can't tell d news the way it was laid out, but totally report it out of joints
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by francizy(m): 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
Does that justify his acquisition of four (4) private jets?? angry
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Otoga: 5:26pm On Nov 16, 2014
[quote author=AgapeCharis post=28058484]He is a man. A man cannot select the thoughts that comes to his mind. He can only control them. Bravo!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
anonimi:
Is it normal and part of a pilot's training/ procedures to announce imminent crash of the plane. Then come put jara of fire fighters join am shocked

This same Enoch who told the story of how he drove 300 kms without petrol. That is more than the distance between Lagos-Ilorin for example and happened way back when petrol stations did not have scarcity.

In short, to any critical thinker and rational analyst, Enoch is a LIAR adept at scamming his gullible followers who prefer to wait on God to bless them and/or deal with their enemies instead of using their God-given intelligence to resolve their problems.

Abi, is this not what our 'superior' fellow homo sapiens with longer nose do now, such that we Nigerians are queueing up for their visas to go on voluntary slavery and become socio-economic EXILES
I dey always gbadun your comments grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by bongolistik(m): 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2014
decode55:
Who isn't afraid of the great beyond? undecided

Pastorprenuers everywhere sha tongue

Boko boys aren't afraid of dat
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by fxafrique: 6:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
Intresting.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 16, 2014
Otoga:
Bravo!
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Tnkx
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Walspring: 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
Seun:

http://dailypost.ng/2014/11/16/afraid-death-pastor-adeboye/

“When God gave me that assurance that we will not die that He only wanted to have a conversation with me, I felt relaxed and as God would have it, the Lord took charge of the plane and we landed safely”.

In another related account, Pastor Adeboye explained that because of his previous experience which God took control of, he was not disturbed.

“In another of my travels, the pilot had announced that there would be a lot of storm at the arrival terminal going by the weather report. The implication is that there will be trouble while landing.

“When I heard that announcement, I knew God was in charge. I took the little meal they served because I ride in economy; but the man that sat beside me could not eat. I asked why he was not eating and he replied: ‘so you understand English; don’t you hear what the pilot just said that there will be a lot of storm at landing because of the bad weather.’

“I said I heard. He was confused thinking what kind of human being is this? But he insisted he was not going to eat. So I offered to help with his food since I was still hungry and he freely gave me the food.

“I ate the food and slept off. God took charge. By the time we were about to land, the pilot announced to us that the weather forecast was wrong. We got down safely. I looked at the face of the man sitting beside me and he looked at my face and laughed. But then the Lord told me that the weather forecast was not wrong that He was the one who diverted the storm”, he added.

I love the bold(ed) parts here

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
bluelover:

epic of stupidity?

see who is calling someone stupid. The irony grin
epic of stupidity and height of stupidity, what is the difference?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 16, 2014
bluelover:

epic of stupidity?

see who is calling someone stupid. The irony grin
epic of stupidity and height of stupidity, what is the difference? You are so pathetic!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by MistadeRegal(m): 9:38pm On Nov 16, 2014
He went through his life while my dad returned into the Spirit to call GOD for rescue
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by dorox(m): 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
Walspring:

“When God gave me that assurance that we will not die that He only wanted to have a conversation with me, I felt relaxed and as God would have it, the Lord took charge of the plane and we landed safely”.

In another related account, Pastor Adeboye explained that because of his previous experience which God took control of, he was not disturbed.

“In another of my travels, the pilot had announced that there would be a lot of storm at the arrival terminal going by the weather report. The implication is that there will be trouble while landing.

“When I heard that announcement, I knew God was in charge. I took the little meal they served because I ride in economy; but the man that sat beside me could not eat. I asked why he was not eating and he replied: ‘so you understand English; don’t you hear what the pilot just said that there will be a lot of storm at landing because of the bad weather.’

“I said I heard. He was confused thinking what kind of human being is this? But he insisted he was not going to eat. So I offered to help with his food since I was still hungry and he freely gave me the food.

“I ate the food and slept off. God took charge. By the time we were about to land, the pilot announced to us that the weather forecast was wrong. We got down safely. I looked at the face of the man sitting beside me and he looked at my face and laughed. But then the Lord told me that the weather forecast was not wrong that He was the one who diverted the storm”, he added.

I love the bold(ed) parts here

What a great testimony! This just reminds me of the time when our plane ran out of fuel half way through the atlantic from Paris to New York. Come see how people begin panic as the pilot tell us say fuel don finish for both of the primary tanks located in the wings. Less than twenty minutes after the announcement of our impending doom, the cabin of the plane became eerily silent as both of the engines in the Airbus A330 (it was a twin engine plane) went dead, I swear, the silence was such that if a fly could fart, you would hear it.
The pilot informed us that our rate of descent with respect to our position will leave us well short of the range to make landfall, so he will try to ditch the plane as close to land as possible which he estimate to be somewhere around 15 nautical miles off shore.
So as the rest of the aircrew were busy giving emergency evacuation instructions with an urgency that was lacking when they gave the same instructions earlier on before take off. I just closed my eyes, and shut out their voices, and went into the spirit as I began blasting in tongues.
Then, I channelled the power of the holy spirit in me to envelope the plane before commanding with a loud voice for both engines to restart.
Na so both engines come take start to the surprise of the pilots and everyone on that flight.
That was how everybody come join me begin sing "Hosanna in the highest" as we continue to dey cruise at 870 km/hr at an altitude of 10.75km above sea level for almost 2800 km without fuel.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? / Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation / Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.