Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,140 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight (51036 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / Pastor E A Adeboye Was Seen Visiting Cecilia Ibru In Luth / Sack Of Ighodalo: Adeboye Was Wrong — Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 16, 2014
He is human!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 16, 2014
lol wetin happen wey seun create topic today, abi na becos im mod don go church finish
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Skynetlodgetk(m): 8:56am On Nov 16, 2014
K
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Blaqsmith(m): 8:57am On Nov 16, 2014
justi4jesu:

Nigeria Airways is stale....u should know that.
Why should I?
I school in France grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Candour(m): 8:57am On Nov 16, 2014
"Contrary to what many of you may think, I am human and I have my fears too. There were times I have had cause to fear and doubt because I am human but God always ended up disappointing my fears and doubts.

Kudos to hum. At least he didn't claim to be a 'god' like some vain ones
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by jawjaw1: 8:57am On Nov 16, 2014
This was way before he could afford a private jet. Don't think he worries that much these days when flying in his state of the art air bird.
grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by alphaconde(m): 8:57am On Nov 16, 2014
Rassulilah PBUH said... An intelligent man is one who is constantly thinking of his death.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by oseiwe(m): 8:57am On Nov 16, 2014
him sef, he be human being oh...
It's even a very long time ago
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by victorazy(m): 8:58am On Nov 16, 2014
maxit2:
Thought heaven was the best place to be.
Why the hell should he be scared of the chance to meet his maker one who he always talks to.
I would be happy if i was the MOG.

Read and comprehend sir.
He never said he's afraid cuz he will die but he never planned to meet his Maker in that way.

For ur wish! Is granted, u will be in crashing airbuss one day let ur faith save u.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by lagtech(m): 9:00am On Nov 16, 2014
AgapeCharis:
He is a man. A man cannot select the thoughts that comes to his mind. He can only control them.

Hmmmm. Wise words
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by femi4: 9:00am On Nov 16, 2014
justi4jesu:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin So what are they insinuating...Who doestn fear

But come to think of it "GOD HAS NOT GIVEN US THE SPIRIT OF FEAR"
He didn't say we won't be afraid
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by sandradayz(f): 9:00am On Nov 16, 2014
Eh yah. No be im fault cry
I hope to fly someday too. kiss tongue embarassed.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by 5iveC(m): 9:01am On Nov 16, 2014
In tuface's voice "himsef him be human being o!"
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by justi4jesu(f): 9:01am On Nov 16, 2014
Blaqsmith:

Why should I?
I school in France grin

lol....leave my school alone biko grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by guvnor83: 9:02am On Nov 16, 2014
nobody wan die but them one go heaven

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 16, 2014
lagtech:

Hmmmm. Wise words
Tnkx smiley
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by justi4jesu(f): 9:02am On Nov 16, 2014
femi4:
He didn't say we won't be afraid

Enlighten me more tongue
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by mattkelly: 9:03am On Nov 16, 2014
Just like one idiot was saying the last time that Adeboye cannot commit Adultery cos he is so holy he is super-human..I looked at him and shook my head..Too bad for Nigeria's religious Folks
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by ZUBY77(m): 9:03am On Nov 16, 2014
Candour:
"Contrary to what many of you may think, I am human and I have my fears too. There were times I have had cause to fear and doubt because I am human but God always ended up disappointing my fears and doubts.

Kudos to hum. At least he didn't claim to be a 'god' like some vain ones

Contrary to what?

We knew long ago that he was human.
Spirits and gods don't buy private jets, they just disappear and fly to wherever they want.
God don't buy lands from Ijebu people to build church and business empires, he owns all the lands.
God don't own Expensive University, he is the author and the finisher of faith.

So you see Mr. Adeboye, I never for once put you above any other human being. You just got lucky and sold out your business plan with lies and deception. Then backed it up with stealing church members money in the name of tithe. Built large business empire and Bought luxury flying objects with people's money.

.... And before you the useless "touch my annointed" quote me, please refer to the home page. There is a thread for that topic already.

Don't forget that I am also annointed, touching me could be disastrous for you since you believe in it. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by sistar007(m): 9:04am On Nov 16, 2014
Viewing this topic: hightee18, EternalBeing, Scamfender, adebayoadeyiga(m), Donetyno, Candour(m), d33jy85, tundesto(m), ZUBY77(m), obict, rindee(m), Ruby14, alphaconde(m), olatade(m), chismo007(m), correctguy0900, omon24(m), Pistolx(m), maxtamazin, femojie(m), ibrfalwah(m), Unibenstudent(m), Storeburn(m), dayooye, dammywapes(m), olusolaj(m), ogodo, coldwater(m), Don4life(m), Johnrake69, Onesimus70(m), aspirebig, Janiobi(m), Chamber10(m), onasa28(m), Canadiangirl(f), kurajordan(m), Norasparkle, kamez(m), Macelliot(m), Zikamax(f), JOETYNO(m), papauju, ligalila(m), vivalavida(m), luckyflair(m), OlaBlaize(m), mattkelly, Johnnny(m), georgylee, therapisteve(m), ajetunde, Tracetruth, dejialam(m), IbBaba1(m), Theultimate(m), natureblack(m), Janet101(f), waleco2008, oracle009, Skynetlodgetk(m), Joshaw806, adeschina, DEngineer(m), purpose14(f), adekennis(m), Tinubu(m), wazobiaN9(m), Pennyways, ksa2much(m), Devisiyi(m), chikason247(m), braimeddy, rennylaw(m), onuzulikenma(f), malvisguy212, buchio7(m), Neyova(m), sandradayz(f), bengunsman(m), Promhize(m), fnep2smooth(m), milkylawrence(m), twin7(m), lagtech(m), SYacube(m), omakay(m), YoBoyfwend, romityl, ayamzion(m), gonon, Yinkagbo(m), fredparis, bfire(m), mohammedmagnus, mystique18(m), Teeneyo(m), clemzo101(m), 5iveC(m), kcndu, littlemistress(f), daygee1(m), fiiido, Gozzzy(m), kiwi5, pappy2000, judeodion(m), geosegun(m), tobbie247(m), alcuin(m), JayKayMaybachz(m), chukiz(m), Dcaliphate, justi4jesu, metro10, JstBrave(f), musaajebor(m), Vikkiboi(m), McMason, Kyase(m), Swaqwiz(m), victorazy(m), HsLBroker(m), lancoalase and 160 guest(s)
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Blaqsmith(m): 9:05am On Nov 16, 2014
justi4jesu:

lol....leave my school alone biko grin grin
Lolgrin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 16, 2014
Every man fears death. If you think you don't, just wait till you see death coming

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Lianaluv(f): 9:06am On Nov 16, 2014
That's the thing called fear in all of us humans and he is not an exemption.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by eleko1: 9:07am On Nov 16, 2014
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Pennyways: 9:07am On Nov 16, 2014
but the new generation pastors claims they know it all, sometimes they push forward to say their faith is even stronger than God Himself.

truly they are the true servants of God
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by femi4: 9:08am On Nov 16, 2014
justi4jesu:

Enlighten me more tongue
John 16:33

"I have told you these things,
so that in me you may have
peace. In this world you will
have trouble. But take heart!
I have overcome the world."
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by ochallo: 9:08am On Nov 16, 2014
Nobody wants to die but we all want to go to heaven.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by msmon(m): 9:08am On Nov 16, 2014
Daddy G.O!
Daddy G.O!
Daddy G.O!
Daddy G.O!
Daddy G.O!
Daddy G.O!
Daddy G.O!
Daddy G.O!
Daddy G.O!
Daddy G.O!
Daddy G.O!
Daddy G.O!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by ayamzion(m): 9:08am On Nov 16, 2014
ZUBY77:
We can only discuss the lies you tell your congregation. Chipping in the normal things won't get much thought but still yet, your brainwashed followers will tell us that it was God who told you to be afraid in that flight.

What about driving your car From Onitsha to Lagos without petrol? Thats the one you should tell us about.
I will start taking you serious when you turn around and tell people that it was a lie.
ZUBY77:
We can only discuss the lies you tell your congregation. Chipping in the normal things won't get much thought but still yet, your brainwashed followers will tell us that it was God who told you to be afraid in that flight.

What about driving your car From Onitsha to Lagos without petrol? Thats the one you should tell us about.
I will start taking you serious when you turn around and tell people that it was a lie.
ZUBY77:

careful o
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by dipopooo(m): 9:09am On Nov 16, 2014
Blaqsmith:

Boda OLUWAseun,I expect you are already in church now...

Abi...grin

Church? Seun is an atheist
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 16, 2014
hairyanus:
There is nobody who has ever flown that never had fears at one time....Once i seat in that casket called plane...i confess my sins, incase i find myself on the otherside....i dont get ready, i live ready.
I've never had reason to fear, I've never flown commercial though but even company jets also crash but I still do not bring such fears to mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land / Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? / Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.