Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,376 members, 7,812,094 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight (51034 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / Pastor E A Adeboye Was Seen Visiting Cecilia Ibru In Luth / Sack Of Ighodalo: Adeboye Was Wrong — Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by skyface00(m): 11:36am On Nov 16, 2014
answer to your question is MONEY

maxit2:
Thought heaven was the best place to be.
Why the hell should he be scared of the chance to meet his maker one who he always talks to.
I would be happy if i was the MOG.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by solara: 11:36am On Nov 16, 2014
hairyanus:
There is nobody who has ever flown that never had fears at one time....Once i seat in that casket called plane...i confess my sins, incase i find myself on the otherside....i dont get ready, i live ready.

I was flying this year from Manchester to France, just 45mins flight time...the plane was very small. I dint complain, fear came when i had, i am captain Catherine, chayi, woman! it just hit me. In my many years of flying, a woman has never flown me. What if she quarelled with her husband or forgot baby food...fear just came....

grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by fynnDeinte: 11:43am On Nov 16, 2014
ZUBY77:
We can only discuss the lies you tell your congregation. Chipping in the normal things won't get much thought but still yet, your brainwashed followers will tell us that it was God who told you to be afraid in that flight.

What about driving your car From Onitsha to Lagos without petrol? Thats the one you should tell us about.
I will start taking you serious when you turn around and tell people that it was a lie.
. Have you taken your time to find out what this pastor was doing before he started heading the RCCG? Have you done ur research on how he gave all the money in His account as a seed in the same church when he was an ordinary member which by the Grace of God he is heading now?? You wake up from your slumber and think these Persons that spend more than half of their lives praying for people......do you really know how many pple church is feeding or sponsoring in life? You don't just say things you don't know about. Talking about miracle.........I really pray you don't come to a situation in life where u will desperately need a miracle in your life.....then you will remember the scripture that says "he that honours a prophet receives a prophet blessing.. Also another scripture that says "God does not do anything without first revealing it first to His prophets" so my friend basically I thinks from all your comments so far you don't go to church and you don't believe in God because if you do you won't forget the word of God "touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm" either in words or in deeds. And lastly HE said "ask and he shall receive" so ask God are these Pastors real that you condemn with your mouth. Don't forget JUDGE NO MAN SO YOU WON'T BE JUDGE....also in your Bible that's if you read your Bible. I rest my case
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:46am On Nov 16, 2014
ZUBY77:
We can only discuss the lies you tell your congregation. Chipping in the normal things won't get much thought but still yet, your brainwashed followers will tell us that it was God who told you to be afraid in that flight.

What about driving your car From Onitsha to Lagos without petrol? Thats the one you should tell us about.
I will start taking you serious when you turn around and tell people that it was a lie.
Dont attract curse upon ur silly head. be warned man
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by bosun11(m): 11:47am On Nov 16, 2014
justi4jesu:

Pastor Bosun cheesy cheesy

shocked undecided undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by UrbanMystique: 11:47am On Nov 16, 2014
heaven is great, yet they dont wanna die and meet this god they love so much. angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by ZUBY77(m): 11:52am On Nov 16, 2014
fynnDeinte:
. Have you taken your time to find out what this pastor was doing before he started heading the RCCG? Have you done ur research on how he gave all the money in His account as a seed in the same church when he was an ordinary member which by the Grace of God he is heading now?? You wake up from your slumber and think these Persons that spend more than half of their lives praying for people......do you really know how many pple church is feeding or sponsoring in life? You don't just say things you don't know about. Talking about miracle.........I really pray you don't come to a situation in life where u will desperately need a miracle in your life.....then you will remember the scripture that says "he that honours a prophet receives a prophet blessing.. Also another scripture that says "God does not do anything without first revealing it first to His prophets" so my friend basically I thinks from all your comments so far you don't go to church and you don't believe in God because if you do you won't forget the word of God "touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm" either in words or in deeds. And lastly HE said "ask and he shall receive" so ask God are these Pastors real that you condemn with your mouth. Don't forget JUDGE NO MAN SO YOU WON'T BE JUDGE....also in your Bible that's if you read your Bible. I rest my case

He sowed seed with his money and feed the hungry in his Church etc.

So because he did all that, I should believe that he drove from Onitsha to Lagos without petrol?
I know the mechanism of car engines. I don't need to belive what I know how it works.

Pastor King sowed seed and Feed the poor in his Church.
Every single Father and mother in each home feed their children.
Philanthropists feed people.

Dangote, a Muslim donate money to the Christian poor. He doesn't know Christ.
Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg donate money to you all the time. They are atheists.
Can we safely say that all this people will go to your hellfire because your Jesus and your Pastor and your Religion are the only way to Heaven?

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by justi4jesu(f): 11:56am On Nov 16, 2014
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by ZUBY77(m): 11:58am On Nov 16, 2014
Olufemiolaolu:
Dont attract curse upon ur silly head. be warned man

You are already cursed by them. That's the reason why you give them your money and time.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Arrosoft: 12:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
ZUBY77:

Only a fool wil look into d heaven nd say der is no God.......... I dnt blame u, ITS CALLED IGNORANCE!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by kandiikane(m): 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
hairyanus:
There is nobody who has ever flown that never had fears at one time....Once i seat in that casket called plane...i confess my sins, incase i find myself on the otherside....i dont get ready, i live ready.

I was flying this year from Manchester to France, just 45mins flight time...the plane was very small. I dint complain, fear came when i had, i am captain Catherine, chayi, woman! it just hit me. In my many years of flying, a woman has never flown me. What if she quarelled with her husband or forgot baby food...fear just came....

Lool, this is very bad.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by stanisbaratheon: 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
hairyanus:

hehehehehehehe gringrin baby food
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by ZUBY77(m): 12:26pm On Nov 16, 2014
Arrosoft:

Only a fool wil look into d heaven nd say der is no God.......... I dnt blame u, ITS CALLED IGNORANCE!!!

Well there is no Heaven in what we are discussing.. So you are the ignorant fool here.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by mitinwari: 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2014
Its a paradox. There are some men of God you sit with in a place and all your fears is gone. If papa adeboye was scared, then how does he want the other people in the plane to react. May he increase and always rely on God. Anything that happens is for the glory of Jesus
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Mbediogu(m): 12:46pm On Nov 16, 2014
hairyanus:

Or starts her four - day monthly affairs unexpectedly just after engaging the landing gear, Chai !
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by fynnDeinte: 12:55pm On Nov 16, 2014
ZUBY77:

He sowed seed with his money and feed the hungry in his Church etc.

So because he did all that, I should believe that he drove from Onitsha to Lagos without petrol?
I know the mechanism of car engines. I don't need to belive what I know how it works.

Pastor King sowed seed and Feed the poor in his Church.
Every single Father and mother in each home feed their children.
Philanthropists feed people.

Dangote, a Muslim donate money to the Christian poor. He doesn't know Christ.
Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg donate money to you all the time. They are atheists.
Can we safely say that all this people will go to your hellfire because your Jesus and your Pastor and your Religion are the only way to Heaven?
. Am proud to tell you that my Jesus is the ONLY way to heaven. If you don't know him then you need to seek him......your Dangote, Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg donates money to people! Good but I stand to tell you and them that without Jesus they are nobody. If you read your Bible you will find out that Jesus told that man that claims he gives to the poor and does all that is right in the eye of God to sell all that he has and follow Him(Jesus), the man out of anger left the present of Jesus. So it is thesame thing for your Dangote and the rest of them........they will and can never do it. That was exactly what Pastor Adeboye did while he was still a floor member in a church he never new how it started, and God elevated him in that same church......the Bible say anyone that gives up anything and everything for mysake will receive it in 100 folds here on earth....so my brother check your facts. You that feels you knw the mechanism of a car, what is the mechanism behind the PARTING of the RED SEA, I believe you have explanation for that........pls go ahead and explain. NOTE: am not a member of RCCG
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by decatalyst(m): 1:04pm On Nov 16, 2014
AgapeCharis:
He is a man. A man cannot select the thoughts that comes to his mind. He can only control them.

I love this! Its one of the smartest comment I have ever seen on nairaland.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by ZUBY77(m): 1:13pm On Nov 16, 2014
fynnDeinte:
. Am proud to tell you that my Jesus is the ONLY way to heaven. If you don't know him then you need to seek him......your Dangote, Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg donates money to people! Good but I stand to tell you and them that without Jesus they are nobody. If you read your Bible you will find out that Jesus told that man that claims he gives to the poor and does all that is right in the eye of God to sell all that he has and follow Him(Jesus), the man out of anger left the present of Jesus. So it is thesame thing for your Dangote and the rest of them........they will and can never do it. That was exactly what Pastor Adeboye did while he was still a floor member in a church he never new how it started, and God elevated him in that same church......the Bible say anyone that gives up anything and everything for mysake will receive it in 100 folds here on earth....so my brother check your facts. You that feels you knw the mechanism of a car, what is the mechanism behind the PARTING of the RED SEA, I believe you have explanation for that........pls go ahead and explain. NOTE: am not a member of RCCG

Now let's do a little puzzle.

Replace every Jesus you wrote above with the word "Muhhammed".
Then do the same replacing Bible with "Koran'.
Note I am not A Muslim.

What about those who existed before you Jesus came?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by danbrowndmf(m): 1:14pm On Nov 16, 2014
[quote
author=hairyanus post=28058495]There is nobody who has ever flown that
never had fears at one time....Once i seat in that casket called
plane...i confess my sins, incase i find myself on the otherside....i
dont get ready, i live ready.

I was flying this year from Manchester to France, just 45mins flight
time...the plane was very small. I dint complain, fear came when i had, i
am captain Catherine, chayi, woman! it just hit me. In my many years of
flying, a woman has never flown me. What if she quarelled with her
husband or forgot baby food...fear just came....[/quote] WOW! da Lord has been Faithful.Mya his name alone be Glorify

...#Savehammed
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by PDPZONE(m): 1:25pm On Nov 16, 2014
hairyanus:

Hahahahaahahahahahahaha my wife must hear this grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by hairyanus: 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2014
MadCow1:

Anybody who has ever flown with Chachangi that was not afraid for their lives have no fear of God.. grin

The plane looked like a molue bus..

I only hear of molue called Chachangi....i have never flown it and never planning to.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Tayomi37(m): 1:37pm On Nov 16, 2014
OP is not wise @al. Y would some elements trying to rubish the children of God in order to exonorate themselves. Is it fear to eximine oneslf b4 facing one's creator?. That shows how heavenly concious Pst Adeboye is. Did OP cares to know the rest of the event?. I will not tell you, go and find out from your LovePeddler mongers the 45minutes flight hoevering in the sky. SHALOM
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by adwem2003(m): 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:
Wah happened to his private jet undecided

Did you read the post at all?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Ebenezerk2: 2:00pm On Nov 16, 2014
victorazy:
As human!
We build our faith everyday by hearing word of God and the testimonies of the church.
I thin he was a baby in Christ then cuz I know now that no real man of God can perish.
Always think very well bcs you comment, let your brain be at work
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by zenith4biz(m): 2:01pm On Nov 16, 2014
Have you ever found your self in a near accident situation?
E.g your car Tyre flew out and your car swerve into the bush, Hope you are laughing in that situation compared to a probable air crash situation
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 16, 2014
victorazy:
As human!
We build our faith everyday by hearing word of God and the testimonies of the church.
I thin he was a baby in Christ then cuz I know now that no real man of God can perish.

God reserves the right to do as he wishes to his servants...including giving them an early start in eternity (the end goal of life as we know it) Perhaps you have heard of Myles Munroe?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by toshmann(m): 2:13pm On Nov 16, 2014
hairyanus:

I was flying this year from Manchester to France, just 45mins flight time...the plane was very small. I dint complain, fear came when i had, i am captain Catherine [size=18pt]chayi, woman! [/size]it just hit me. In my many years of flying, a woman has never flown me. What if she quarelled with her husband or forgot baby food...fear just came....

grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 16, 2014
decatalyst:

I love this! Its one of the smartest comment I have ever seen on nairaland.
waoo
Am blushing
Tnkx buddy! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
please spare a minute and visit www.trendsnaija.com
=======================================

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by kingston247: 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2014
Seun:

http://dailypost.ng/2014/11/16/afraid-death-pastor-adeboye/

I like this man..cos his saying d truth of wat really happened to him.if Na Oga David forget ooooo...him go tell u say him even tell God say make God freeze d moment..dat man can lie...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by akinsadeez(m): 2:56pm On Nov 16, 2014
ihimami:
I should be forgiven if my response to this will offend my christian brothers and sisters. To me the person of Adeboye is revired by millions of his followers and I expect more from him. This remind me of a story of similer incident involving a prominent muslim Sheik Ibrahim Nias of senegal in the 70s . He was said to be in a plane travelling to Saudi for pilgrimage and all of a sudden the plane devoped fault, and the passengers were all panicking except Sheik Nias. Luckily the plane was able to land successfully and passagers who noticed how calm the sheik was decided to ask him how he was able to remained calm in the face of the calamity they just escape, he replied to them, that only two outcomes could happened, either death in which case he will be glad to meet His Lord or alive and to perform his religous obligations. The two outcomes he said is better than be alive and committing sins. Peace.

But bro, how does the two situations differ? Pastor Adeboye said he was afraid when the pilot announced that the plane had faults but he took the time to reflect on his life. Does that sound like someone who was panicking? There is a big difference between being calm and being afraid. You can be outwardly very calm but you are afraid inside. From the story you told the sheik was calm outwardly and wasn't panicking like the other passengers but this doesn't mean that he did not entertain a little fear inside at the thought of imminent death. There is virtually no one who wouldn't be afraid at the very point of death but whether or how they show it is another matter entirely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation / Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land / Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.