Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,826 members, 7,828,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight (51120 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / Pastor E A Adeboye Was Seen Visiting Cecilia Ibru In Luth / Sack Of Ighodalo: Adeboye Was Wrong — Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by ZUBY77(m): 10:20am On Nov 16, 2014
Ijawboy:

Why are you this bitter? If we believe him, it's because we have chosen to do so and not out of compulsion.
Otherwise, are you saying we should be denied our right to choose?
If you keep being this bitter you'll end up in a washed up shit-hole cursing everything and everyone other than yourself.

No, you don't chose what to believe my friend. You were configured to believe what you were told, Starting from your childhood. I am only attempting to liberate you from lies.
I am not bitter because I am way better than you. I am bitter because you and your fellow believers cause massive hold up for me on lagos-ibadan expressway.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 16, 2014
What are you insinuating?
anonimi:

Yes oh, you are very correct. We are all human when it comes to STORIES like this.
Why not say the same thing when a pastor misbehaves instead of chanting-

- Touch not my anointed. Do my prophet no harm.

Is he human or SUPER-human abi it depends on the circumstance so he can switch them on & off as he likes for any scamming maga
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by hairyanus: 10:24am On Nov 16, 2014
blink182:
Lol, I'm not predisposed to fear in that manner though. Looking forward to a long haul domestic flight though to see how it feels, say Los-Abj or Ben-Abj.

Naaaa, fly naija to Australia.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 16, 2014
olivegirl:
. Everybody on earth who must have seen dead person must live in fear Of death. Again God is fearful cause he made us on his image. We are fearful and wonderfully made. God should be preached .
Utter rubbish.
if you truly believe the Christian experience then heaven is supposed to be a better place than earth will ever be and as such you should be looking forward to going there.
Phil 1.21: For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
I wonder what your own brand of Christianity says about the scripture above.
2 Tim 1.7: For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
So why then are you afraid of anything?
These muppetic Christians who cannot even understand thr very thing they trumpet about.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by buchilino(m): 10:29am On Nov 16, 2014

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by ZUBY77(m): 10:29am On Nov 16, 2014
segsxpendable:

i dont blame you.i only blame your shallow knowledge and huge ignorance about the breaking of some supernatural protocols....so in this generation,u still doubt miracles..

Miracle means the happening of extra ordinary things.
A mobile phone being able to connect you with someone in another country, that's miracle and I don't doubt it. The reason why I don't doubt it is this, people who manufactured the mobile phone, listed the plans and works right from day one to the end. That means that we know how it was done.

However, telling me that you called your brother in Germany without sim card or battery inside the mobile phone is not a miracle. It's a lie.
The people who manufactured the phone said it is still not possible.

Now how do you reconcile a man driving a car without petrol, when the manufacturers said it's impossible? Is that a miracle or lie?

Cars have what we call injectors and carburetors,. This two things supply petrol to the engine to be able to stay alive.
When the fuel supply stops, the engine dies. When the engine dies, the properla stops turning. When it stops turning, the car stops.
This things are basic things you should know.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by ihimami: 10:30am On Nov 16, 2014
I should be forgiven if my response to this will offend my christian brothers and sisters. To me the person of Adeboye is revired by millions of his followers and I expect more from him. This remind me of a story of similer incident involving a prominent muslim Sheik Ibrahim Nias of senegal in the 70s . He was said to be in a plane travelling to Saudi for pilgrimage and all of a sudden the plane devoped fault, and the passengers were all panicking except Sheik Nias. Luckily the plane was able to land successfully and passagers who noticed how calm the sheik was decided to ask him how he was able to remained calm in the face of the calamity they just escape, he replied to them, that only two outcomes could happened, either death in which case he will be glad to meet His Lord or alive and to perform his religous obligations. The two outcomes he said is better than be alive and committing sins. Peace.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by troy20(m): 10:35am On Nov 16, 2014
but he and his ilk never seize to hammer it into your head how you are not living it right and they enumerate in detail mockingly how you ought to live your day to day life instead.they distinguish believers and unbelievers they judge the poor...they never take into cognisance that they are just as much only humans too but are quick to use it for themselves.CLASSIC!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 16, 2014
ZUBY77:

No, you don't chose what to believe my friend. You were configured to believe what you were told, Starting from your childhood. I am only attempting to liberate you from lies.
I am not bitter because I am way better than you. I am bitter because you and your fellow believers cause massive hold up for me on lagos-ibadan expressway.

Just one post from me and your confused state of mind becomes apparent, you just said you are not bitter on one line and straightaway admit to been bitter in the next.

...and yes, even in this confused state you think are not only better than me, but also better than the millions of Pastor Adeboye's followers whom you call 'brainwashed'.

Trust me on this one man...you need help
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Olaone1: 10:37am On Nov 16, 2014
Mtcheeewwww. This man just lied again. Typical! No pilot in his right senses would say that.

Adeboye, diaris Goduuu ooooo
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 16, 2014
ZUBY77:

Contrary to what?

We knew long ago that he was human.
Spirits and gods don't buy private jets, they just disappear and fly to wherever they want.
God don't buy lands from Ijebu people to build church and business empires, he owns all the lands.
God don't own Expensive University, he is the author and the finisher of faith.

So you see Mr. Adeboye, I never for once put you above any other human being. You just got lucky and sold out your business plan with lies and deception. Then backed it up with stealing church members money in the name of tithe. Built large business empire and Bought luxury flying objects with people's money.

.... And before you the useless "touch my annointed" quote me, please refer to the home page. There is a thread for that topic already.

Don't forget that I am also annointed, touching me could be disastrous for you since you believe in it. tongue
You too dey vex for church matter why?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by aduku1(m): 10:43am On Nov 16, 2014
Law school applicant, join us at this forum as we create a
forum for ourselves, meet other law students there and do well
to share dis with other law student you know. http://
www.nairaland.com/1855230/law-school-barii-
october-2014#28060012
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by MadCow1: 10:44am On Nov 16, 2014
hairyanus:
There is nobody who has ever flown that never had fears at one time....Once i seat in that casket called plane...i confess my sins, incase i find myself on the otherside....i dont get ready, i live ready.

I was flying this year from Manchester to France, just 45mins flight time...the plane was very small. I dint complain, fear came when i had, i am captain Catherine, chayi, woman! it just hit me. In my many years of flying, a woman has never flown me. What if she quarelled with her husband or forgot baby food...fear just came....

Anybody who has ever flown with Chachangi that was not afraid for their lives have no fear of God.. grin

The plane looked like a molue bus..
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by ZUBY77(m): 10:44am On Nov 16, 2014
Ijawboy:

Just one post from me and your confused state of mind becomes apparent, you just said you are not bitter on one line and straightaway admit to been bitter in the next.

...and yes, even in this confused state you think are not only better than me, but also better than the millions of Pastor Adeboye's followers whom you call 'brainwashed'.

Trust me on this one man...you need help

I will leave you to your state of mind if that makes you happy.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by bobojoshua(m): 10:48am On Nov 16, 2014
AgapeCharis:
He is a man. A man cannot select the thoughts that comes to his mind. He can only control them.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Olaone1: 10:49am On Nov 16, 2014
They tell us heaven is a place of endless merriment yet the "anointed" one's afraid of going there.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by dorox(m): 10:49am On Nov 16, 2014
ZUBY77:

Miracle means the happening of extra ordinary things.
A mobile phone being able to connect you with someone in another country, that's miracle and I don't doubt it. The reason why I don't doubt it is this, people who manufactured the mobile phone, listed the plans and works right from day one to the end. That means that we know how it was done.

However, telling me that you called your brother in Germany without sim card or battery inside the mobile phone is not a miracle. It's a lie.
The people who manufactured the phone said it is still not possible.

Now how do you reconcile a man driving a car without petrol, when the manufacturers said it's impossible? Is that a miracle or lie?

Cars have what we call injectors and carburetors,. This two things supply petrol to the engine to be able to stay alive.
When the fuel supply stops, the engine dies. When the engine dies, the properla stops turning. When it stops turning, the car stops.
This things are basic things you should know.

These so called MOGs thrive on lies, their entire business is built on lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by ZUBY77(m): 10:54am On Nov 16, 2014
kirikiristars:

You too dey vex for church matter why?

Not really. I am against anything called lies and deception. Especially when it is done to a people.
You can tell your individual lies to one of few people from all over the place, but when you select a country or tribe and tell them lies, it drags them back many years.. That should be a crime against humanity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 16, 2014
hairyanus:

Naaaa, fly naija to Australia.
I should even feel safer. How can you be apprehensive all through such a trip? You are just killing your heart. When I can afford a vacation for such I may consider it but China is a more realistic destination for me.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Olaone1: 10:57am On Nov 16, 2014
hairyanus:
There is nobody who has ever flown that never had fears at one time....Once i seat in that casket called plane...i confess my sins, incase i find myself on the otherside.
You confess your sin when a scary situation? Stop sinning instead. shebi you are a Christian undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by nenergy(m): 10:58am On Nov 16, 2014
victorazy:
As human!
We build our faith everyday by hearing word of God and the testimonies of the church.
I thin he was a baby in Christ then cuz I know now that no real man of God can perish.
Dr Myles wasn't a REAL "man of God"
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by nobsflows(m): 10:59am On Nov 16, 2014
Old news

Go and get d latest news
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 16, 2014
AgapeCharis:
He is a man. A man cannot select the thoughts that comes to his mind. He can only control them.

Including sexual thoughts I'm sure. He must have had multiple erections while on the Pulpit.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Olaone1: 11:00am On Nov 16, 2014
victorazy:

I thin he was a baby in Christ then cuz I know now that no real man of God can perish.
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Olaone1: 11:01am On Nov 16, 2014
ifeness:

Including sexual thoughts I'm sure. He must have had multiple erections while on the Pulpit.
grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by bosun11(m): 11:02am On Nov 16, 2014
justi4jesu:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin So what are they insinuating...Who doestn fear

But come to think of it "GOD HAS NOT GIVEN US THE SPIRIT OF FEAR"

but a spirit of sound mind..we know

As long as he has blood veins in his body system , he must be afraid..dazall
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by fyneboi79(m): 11:02am On Nov 16, 2014
ZUBY77:

That's just the problem.
You didn't know that he drove from Onitsha to Lagos without petrol but you believed him.

I drove from Lagos to Onitsha one week ago without buying any petrol on the road.
Do you know why? Because I bought enough at a petrol station in Lagos before driving to Onitsha.
Mathematically, the petrol I bought was enough to take me to Onitsha. If it had finished in Ore, I won't be going anywhere with the car.
The same applies to Pope, Oyedepo, Adeboye, Mbaka, Joshua etc. All of them. Any of them who tells you that it's possible to drive 500km without fuel is a liar. Now that makes Adeboye a big liar.
Forget about touch not my announced. I am not touching him, I am discrediting his claims based on natural laws. God himself is Nature.

Since they are super humans, let them fly their jets without aviation fuel and see how long they last in the sky.
Oga scientist aKa ITK, we don hear. When one day ‎u experience a science defying situation,pls come and share with us.At least it was Adeboye who openly said that he was shaken by d occurrence,when I tot maybe our pdp tout(seun) was in a flight with d MOG where he saw Adeboye crying for help grin And pls tell dat boy, seun to try and create more useful topics for better learning next time.Dis one is DOA
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by true2god: 11:02am On Nov 16, 2014
Blaqsmith:

U copied and pasted my mindgrin
FIXED!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 16, 2014
ifeness:

Lol
Sexual thoughts may come but you it will only cause an erection when u dwell on d thought
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by jauntty: 11:20am On Nov 16, 2014
I love his sincerity. I don't like pastors who only want people to believe they are "superstars"....Pastors are humans too, so emotions are normal.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by justi4jesu(f): 11:31am On Nov 16, 2014
bosun11:

but a spirit of sound mind..we know

As long as he has blood veins in his body system , he must be afraid..dazall

Pastor Bosun cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 16, 2014
Exmay:
Ko si eni ti o ma gbo ojo iku e ti eru ko ni ba. (No one hears about the date of his death without getting afraid). Even Jesus said in Luke 22:42a Father, if thou willing remove this cup from me. That is fear and that is what makes us Human.

Hmm..dats some good stuff you moved there bro..Happy Sunday!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Leaders Of World Religions Adopt Human Fraternity (Pics) / Adeboye Hits FG On Border Closure, VAT Increase, Others / Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.