Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

The Fall Of Chelsea - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Fall Of Chelsea (7728 Views)

See List Of Chelsea Players And Their Monthly Salaries / Names Of Chelsea Coaches Sacked Under Roman Abramovich / Notable Facts & Achievements Of Chelsea Fc: I Love These Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by cabali(m): 7:51am On Jan 03, 2007
I dont think there will be a sale from us though I wonder why the hell Duff was sold!

I cant speak on that though, we are going through trial times and this is the time to know what JM's about and y'all sure will know!!!
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by bolaoni(m): 7:59am On Jan 03, 2007
U all touted Christmas as ur revival period, wht hapnd? Letz see JM's magic @ work ds time arnd wink
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by Christino(m): 8:04am On Jan 03, 2007
It's not easy releasing Duff and Gudjohnsen in ONE summer, and then to cap it all, Joe Cole's injured. Ballack was out of last night's team. I feel pity for JM. Chelsea need a huge Revival and i think with last night's clean sheet, we should see wonders henceforth.
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by bolaoni(m): 8:13am On Jan 03, 2007
as they say: TIME WILL TELL! wink
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by cabali(m): 8:26am On Jan 03, 2007
I dont think we should wait for time to tell
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by jerrymania(m): 10:08am On Jan 03, 2007
[size=23pt]Dont care what u fellas say i'll love Chelsea all the way.[/size]
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by kitaun(m): 10:09am On Jan 03, 2007
Time aint telling jacks@#t!!! JM has lost it, the must-win siege mentality aint there, there is no depth in d team, more players are getting injured and what have u!! What else would you want time to say??
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by cabali(m): 10:32am On Jan 03, 2007
Depth is on the way robben, cech, terry.
I hope
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by sil(m): 11:33am On Jan 03, 2007
Not what people say but what you guyz play, come man thireeeee draw soup. nobi beans abi na goals??
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by cabali(m): 11:53am On Jan 03, 2007
whats that mean?

anyway, it is really a rough time and it is right to be scared and i trust the players are so let me see what they will do about it
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by slimnike(m): 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2007
For me,the way this season is going it's like is not our season,because nothing is working for us.Our important players are getting injured,the refererees are not helping matters at all. If you ask me i will say will should not sign anybody this January,because is better will take Nunu Morias and Mancianne from the reserve team to play central for us.We better start relying on our young players. Personal opinion please. What do you guys think?
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by cabali(m): 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2007
It could just be trying time!

We could still pull through though!
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 03, 2007
Do nt undaestmat chelsea b4 season ends o00
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by cabali(m): 7:13pm On Jan 03, 2007
Sure they know that
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by slimnike(m): 3:47pm On Jan 09, 2007
I can never underate my team, grin grin grin
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by sinkodor(m): 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2007
hei you should watch your words, we are just witnessing the fall and rise of a man. beside we gave it to barca last year thats a record lets sit and watch what liverpool will do  CHELSEA 4 EVER[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size][/color][color=#990000]
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by tayoccu(m): 6:37pm On Jan 09, 2007
It ain't newz no more dat da blues av caught a bad case of d blues,andriy's firing blanks,balak's playin like my late grandma & jose's leavin ur sorry arses una don run down,
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by cabali(m): 9:11pm On Jan 09, 2007
Not yet man
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by sophiat(f): 8:42pm On Jan 15, 2007
wateva

CHELSEA FIRST,OTHERS FOLLOW
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by youngdaddy(m): 1:15pm On Jan 16, 2007
AS FAR AS EUROPE IS CONCERNED NOW NO BODY CAN STAND CHELSEA.THEY RE THE BOMB.GOD WILL CONTIBUE TO BLESS JOSE-ALMIGHTY-MOURINHO AND THE KING OF EUROPE AMBRAMOVIC                grin[b]UP CHELEA THE CHAMDont care what u fellas say i'll love Chelsea all the wayPIONS OF EUROPE 2007 AFTER THEY HAVE WON LYON IN THE FINALS Dont care what u fellas say i'll love Chelsea all the way

Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by cabali(m): 6:30pm On Jan 18, 2007
I like that but this weekend is going to be explosive. I think the future of the table in May can partly be predicted from this weekend's results
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by slimnike(m): 1:08am On Jan 29, 2007
You guys should wait till the season ends before you start talking. the race is still on undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by cabali(m): 3:22pm On Jan 29, 2007
Sorry we cany do that! There is so much drama goin on for this to be ignored till the end of the season
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by slimnike(m): 11:03pm On Feb 05, 2007
cabali:

Sorry we cany do that! There is so much drama goin on for this to be ignored till the end of the season
So keep talking. wink wink wink
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by cabali(m): 11:08am On Feb 11, 2007
Keep praying is a better idea!! grin
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by TCUBE(m): 8:11am On Oct 19, 2007
Mikel would have prefered man u but the deal was pure slavery , chelsea for mikel is a mistake, he should have renegotiated with man u. I guesss he wanted chelsea cos of the coach, now the coach is gone, remembered what happened to okocha in bolton.? mikels turn is near
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by TCUBE(m): 8:21am On Oct 19, 2007
THE fall of chelsea will be the beginning of wisdom for mikel,
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by wormedup(m): 7:42pm On Oct 19, 2007
TCUBE:

remembered what happened to okocha in bolton.? mikels turn is near

what exactly happened ?
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by cabali(m): 11:05pm On Oct 20, 2007
please ask him oh!!!!
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by Mustay(m): 11:10pm On Oct 20, 2007
near ko, faaaaaaaaar ni!
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by TCUBE(m): 6:54am On Oct 21, 2007
they hail u first and fail u , dumb u on the sidelines and , u know the resdt, u na brain
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by folahann(m): 12:09am On Oct 24, 2007
Mourinho ran away b'cos he saw chelsea were going to be trophyless this season

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thierry Henry From Madagascar! / Fa Cup: Stoke City V Arsenal [3 - 1] On Sunday, January 24 / Is Samuel Eto'o A Monkey?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.