Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

The Fall Of Chelsea - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Fall Of Chelsea (7729 Views)

See List Of Chelsea Players And Their Monthly Salaries / Names Of Chelsea Coaches Sacked Under Roman Abramovich / Notable Facts & Achievements Of Chelsea Fc: I Love These Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by freelancer(m): 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2007
@ folahann

Really! Didn't know you were a soothsayer or a mind reader since you seem to know what was in Mourinho's mind. Thought you were only a psychologists as you seemed to also know about Lehman and his so-called "psycho mind" according to you. I'm waiting to see what other professions you're good at!
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by cabali(m): 11:30pm On Oct 24, 2007
just rubbish if u ask me and i really want to say something!
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by folahann(m): 11:54pm On Oct 24, 2007
freelancer:

@ folahann

Really! Didn't know you were a soothsayer or a mind reader since you seem to know what was in Mourinho's mind. Thought you were only a psychologists as you seemed to also know about Lehman and his so-called "psycho mind" according to you. I'm waiting to see what other professions you're good at!
Thanks FREELANCER, but is this for realll! If so, then let's wait and see what happens in the nearest future, maybe as times goes on
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by cabali(m): 12:55am On Oct 25, 2007
what a prophet or psycologist
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by Mustay(m): 7:16am On Oct 25, 2007
i cant lafff grin grin
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by folahann(m): 9:58pm On Oct 25, 2007
why should you laugh at sosmething which is not laughable
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by cabali(m): 4:32am On Nov 01, 2007
if that post above was supposed to be witty, fola, I must say it failed terribly!
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by Mustay(m): 4:59am On Nov 01, 2007
i thougt i once closed this thread tongue
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 02, 2007
Mustay:

i thougt i once closed this thread tongue

When you realized that you made a mistake to create this trend?
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by folahann(m): 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2007
chelsea has truly fallen, o ma se o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thierry Henry From Madagascar! / Fa Cup: Stoke City V Arsenal [3 - 1] On Sunday, January 24 / Is Samuel Eto'o A Monkey?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.