Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

The Fall Of Chelsea - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Fall Of Chelsea (7732 Views)

See List Of Chelsea Players And Their Monthly Salaries / Names Of Chelsea Coaches Sacked Under Roman Abramovich / Notable Facts & Achievements Of Chelsea Fc: I Love These Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by slimnike(m): 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2006
loyika:

HELL TO THE NO!! HE DIDN'T shocked

Ronaldinho says Werder Bremen and not Chelsea are Barcelona's main rivals in their Champions League group. "The hype surrounding Chelsea takes my breath away," said the Brazilian. (Express)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/gossip_and_transfers/5325874.stm

cool GONNER 89
Ronaldinho should shut up and do the talking on the pitch.
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by wormedup(m): 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2006
lol.
sure he must have been saying something when they got spanked by sevilla.
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by chidichris(m): 10:05am On Nov 21, 2006
Loyika,
i hope you are still remembering what Ronaldinho said about chelea and welder bremen.
shame unto him and uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. chelsea a foot away from the next round.
both barca and bremen are still uncomfortable with theie faith.
so far so good chelsea is maintaining a clean sheet in the champions league.
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by slimnike(m): 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2006
The person that came up with this thread is just a, later
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by Jackal(m): 10:29pm On Nov 24, 2006
chidichris:

so far so good chelsea is maintaining a clean sheet in the champions league.

How can a team that lost a match keep a clean sheet?
It seems some people dont even know what football is all about.

Chelsea is keeping a clean sheet and they lost to Weder Bremen?
I have never heard this kinda arrant nonsense before.
Some heads def'ly need to go back to school.
What a shame?
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by PDF: 10:43pm On Nov 24, 2006
The guy made the post before the Bremen - Chelsea match. That does not mean he's right though, Chelsea had conceded 3 goals before the game against Bremen.
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by kitaun(m): 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2006
@Pdf, some guys just come here and utter rubbish, it becomes annoying when it is not some Ludo or Snake & Ladder game they are talking about but Footie!
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by choco4life(m): 5:54am On Nov 25, 2006
player hatters.
whether u like it or not chelsea is a good team
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by kitaun(m): 9:05am On Nov 25, 2006
Maybe just as good as Enyimba is/was? so what the Bleep? Let RA go into politics then you would see what influence the quids have on clubs but then has anyone said Chelsea is no good a club?
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by chidichris(m): 9:43am On Nov 25, 2006
well, i really understand the real situation of most anti chelsea fans. it is really unfortunate that none of u can chnage the situation and it is most important to always accept situations especially when we cannot change them.
it will be important for us to understand that even if we wake up tomorrow to see that chelsea is no more, history will never forget their short existance under the ownership of the russian billonaire.
life is all about how well and not how far.
what are we saying about a dying club springing up from no where to take the epl cup two consercutive times just because of the presence of abromovic and jose. isn't that worth celebrating?
the men have made their impact in the league and have really changed the game for good as every club now know how to live up to expectations.
the new chelsea has really made EPL a new ball game. we can say well done to them ( Murinho and abromovic)
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by kitaun(m): 9:52am On Nov 25, 2006
Man, we are not talking of short-term achievements, we are talking of continuity and long-term achievements, its why Chelski is 14th best club all-time in England, so lets be serious and forget hating here
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by Damy(m): 10:12am On Nov 25, 2006
@walelead
Plz show chelsea all that they need to know.
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by amodu(m): 11:14am On Nov 25, 2006
They are not saying that Chelsea is not a good team.

Kitaun you know Man u, Arsenal and Liverpool starts from somewhere before they get to where they are today, likewise Chelsea we have to start from somewhere and thats what is happening now, we are progressing.
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by sil(m): 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2006
Before you start from some where, some will start from the Gunners will keep going
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by Christino(m): 12:29am On Nov 26, 2006
The ony problem Chelsea will have when Abrahamovic dies ( not praying for that yet) is player wages. With my second all time best player, Michael Ballack leading the thieves!

It's a short career so they gotta make it when they can, no pension!

I understand.
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by lalaboi(m): 8:01am On Nov 26, 2006
Com 2 tink of it! Ronaldinho was rite though! Bremen ar dia main concern! D guy na prophet o! Lol
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by kitaun(m): 8:44am On Nov 26, 2006
Makes him eligible to be called Nostradinho, lol, yeye boy, atimes hin go just open hin mouth yakata, remember when the eyinmachara predict say no English club go enter quarter finals of UECL 3 seasons ago not knowing dt Chelski go boot dem out or say na anoda English club Liverpool go win am, lol
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by Mustay(m): 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2006
Bad belle thread.Y not wait 4 d fall before u start?b4 abraham's arrival, chelsea sure did well and never was there any players wages trouble.Money is d in-thing in d premiership. west ham, portsmouth, man u, etc'll start falling abi?
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by amodu(m): 10:54am On Nov 27, 2006
They are just hater
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by sil(m): 10:57am On Nov 27, 2006
Chelsea, I think its' a great team and in England I don't think it will go down.
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by amodu(m): 11:04am On Nov 27, 2006
Thanks Sil
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by chidichris(m): 10:10am On Dec 09, 2006
Christino, where will u be when abromovic will die?
we are discussing chelsea now because they have become so important since the Billionaire's intervention as i am sure nobody was interested in them when they were relegation candidate.
all the same, a journey of 1000 km begins with a step.
having old and experience players in chelsea attracts criticisms and buying young players even attract more criticisms so what is the solution here?
with the emergence of the new chelsea, man u and west ham emulated the good move and u see man u doing well and i give that to the take over. west ham is beginning to breath again so that is bringing life into EPL and it is becoming the best at the moment and i bet u if things continue this way in the next five years every good player will work his ways to EPL.
for now, na chelsea i know
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by amodu(m): 10:28am On Dec 09, 2006
for now, na chelsea i know

Are you a Chelsea fan?
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by marlet01(m): 10:32am On Dec 09, 2006
Lmao grin
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by cabali(m): 11:14am On Dec 09, 2006
What am I doing on this thread?!! grin shocked
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by marlet01(m): 11:22am On Dec 09, 2006
you're doing what you're doing grin grin
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by Christino(m): 12:08pm On Dec 09, 2006
@ Chidi,

Maybe i'll be here, maybe not, but the EPL will live longer than him definitely, when he dies, i don't know if chelsea will be able to cope with such "gbese". If you don't cut your coat according to your cloth, that's what you get. Ask Leeds and Birmingham.

There's hardly any club in the EPL without gbese, but Chelsea's would be too much. I hope they are breeding young players now cos if not, they'll only end up like Real Madrid. Buying overperformers yet underachieving.

Check their trading profit and loss account, has Chelsea ever sold a player for the same price they bought him for? Let alone make a gain. That's "gbese!" - the beginning of a great fall.
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by cabali(m): 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2006
no-sense! waste of post period!!!
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by amodu(m): 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2006
You still get this hatred heart for Chelsea.
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by cabali(m): 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2006
me I am blue to the fullest!!!

infact so blue it is getting navy!!!
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by amodu(m): 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2006
Not you Cabali, am refering to Christino.
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by chidichris(m): 10:37am On Dec 10, 2006
Christino,
your posting this time is such a humble one that it indicates ur interest to learn.
if u are talking football, it is a very different thing from talking football clubs.
i would want to let u into the pictures of the clubs. apart from football trophies, clubs have many more businesses from where they make up.
do not ever go thinking that because madrid did not win any trophy in ten years, it will make them poor.
there are a lot of differences between a club buying the likes of Emmanuel Ebue who is ready to play off his heart in the pitch and a club buying beckham who is not ready to struggle for football.
they have their different values.
the clubs make a lot of money from the big names and that is while big names are mostly in big clubs.
madrid despite their inabilities to get throphies for about three seasons now, they are still fucking rich.
you as a fan has interests in winning matches and trophies while the club owners have their eyes on the end product which is cash. they are investors and all they need is gain.
arsenal won the epl two times in a row with man u lacking, does that make them richer than man u.
endorsements from big companies goes to big names and big names are only found in big clubs. watch out, in the epl, there clubs called the big four( man u, chelsea, liverpool and arsenal) and that is where u find the big names in english league.
so if any player plays well in anyother club outside the big four, there is always the tendecy that the big four will go knocking and asking for his signature.
another thing u have to understand here is that in every club, the managment is always different from the ownership and do not fail to understand that chelsea in not the only club in epl owned by an individual, man u in involved, west ham is involved and watch out within the next two years most of the other clubs will follow suit.
so whatever we are thinking of chelsea might as well happen to anyother club. by the way, i was an arsenal fan last year and a chelsea fan now why do u think i will not change if things begin to happen in another club.
i am neither part of the management nor part of the ownership, my stake there is happiness which i can always look for and get in anyother winning team.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Samuel Eto'o A Monkey? / Westbrom Vs Liverpool (3 - 0) On 18th August 2012 / Manchester United Vs Shakhtar Donetsk, UCL (1 - 0) On 10th December 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.