Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,759 members, 7,831,445 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

The Fall Of Chelsea - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Fall Of Chelsea (7758 Views)

See List Of Chelsea Players And Their Monthly Salaries / Names Of Chelsea Coaches Sacked Under Roman Abramovich / Notable Facts & Achievements Of Chelsea Fc: I Love These Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fall Of Chelsea by waleleader(m): 10:03pm On Aug 07, 2006
No offence to Americans and thier football stars; but generally speaking, American football clubs are not the most popular in the world.

it is therefore shocking that Chelsea lost to a little known American club (MLS all stars)with all the big names of thiers. Gallas is leaving, Crespo is leaving and Joe Cole is injured!

Everyone had been saying things about Manchester United and thinking they will underperform in the new season, but they have not lost any friendlies with big teams even with 9 player. The only player i pity is Mikel Obi, the poor boy will never get to show his skills, he should have stayed at Man u.

As a commited United supporter, i Urge you all that decamped to Chelsea to return before its too late.

CHELSEA'S DOOM LOOMS, be warned

Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by TSpurs(m): 10:15pm On Aug 07, 2006
walelead:

No offence to Americans and their football stars; but generally speaking, American football clubs are not the most popular in the world.
it is therefore shocking that Chelsea lost to a little known American club (MLS all stars)with all the big names of thiers. Gallas is leaving, Crespo is leaving and Joe Cole is injured!

Everyone had been saying things about Manchester United and thinking they will underperform in the new season, but they have not lost any friendlies with big teams even with 9 player. The only player i pity is Mikel Obi, the poor boy will never get to show his skills, he should have stayed at Man u.

As a commited United supporter, i Urge you all that decamped to Chelsea to return before its too late.

I am not a Chelsea supporter and i believe we should reserch well before ONE POST ON A FORUM LIKE THIS.

a) Your almighty United Lost to PRESTON. Did you know that?

b) MLS is not a football club? It is a collection of stars in American league who has been trainning for 2 months for the match.

c) If that is your prayer for Mikel, it will not be answered.

d) UNITED SHOULD BE CRYING FOR LOSING VAN NILSTEROY.
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by waleleader(m): 10:18pm On Aug 07, 2006
yadi bwoy, who cares? Chelsea lost. thats good enuf for me

Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by TSpurs(m): 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2006
@Walelead

I am sure you are one of those critics that WATCH FOOTBALL IN "NEWSPAPER"

Do you know that Liverpool lost by 5 goal few days ago.

Sports forum is for people wey sabi
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by waleleader(m): 10:29pm On Aug 07, 2006
yer, i agree. i am not seasoned in sports. But the arrogance of chesea fans annoy me.
and for all i care, they are doomed in the new season, the big players will cause strife in the club and it will go down.
call me a prophet of doom if u like.
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by TSpurs(m): 10:56pm On Aug 07, 2006
walelead:

yer, i agree. i am not seasoned in sports. But the arrogance of chesea fans annoy me.
and for all i care, they are doomed in the new season, the big players will cause strife in the club and it will go down.
call me a prophet of doom if u like.

You are a prophet of Doom.

My team will give them a run for their money.
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by waleleader(m): 11:04pm On Aug 07, 2006
hahha grin grin
i laugh, i laugh. Tottenham? For where now?
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by crito(m): 12:34am On Aug 08, 2006
yes chelsea for doom in this coming season.
shame to all you run-away arsenal and man-u fans,you had better kom back b4 its too late. grin grin grin
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by slimnike(m): 3:37am On Aug 08, 2006
@walelead,Thank You very much.Chelsea lost a match to all stars of the American league,thank God you remembered.Please can You remember something for Me,The great manutd played a pre-season match with South African clubs.Please I want You to tell Me the scores between man utd vs kaiser chifes.?The last match man u played in South Africa.I'm waiting,
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by chidichris(m): 9:43am On Aug 08, 2006
to you all prophets and prophetes of doom,
how come you judge chelsea by mls match?
posts like this does more harm than good to the author-in other words it is the best way of exposing one's ignorance.
how come you are proud to be a man u fan-a club with nonentities and vagabonds.
the coach in the first place is the most wicked man on earth who feels he can play with player's destinies.
see the case of nisteroy, play him no, leave him no. Ronaldo is begining to have his own problem now. Rooney was sent off in the world cup by Ronaldo and i believe this same Ronaldo sent him off in the amsterderm friendly.
how come Mikel was bought at 4 million and without been in the club for one day he was sold at 16 million.
the club is into a serious human slavary and since the reborn of chelsea Ferguson has been made to slow his speed as Jose murinho will always be there to shout over any foul play.
for the fate of Mikel, you all are not his God and remember- WHO GOD BLESS - NO ONE CAN COURSE(2 face idibia)
wether he play or no play, the kid is made and made forever and your back yard gossips and envy has nothing to contribute.
he top coaches like fergusion and Jose Murinho is fighting for the guy and low brians nigerians are saying he can't play, then you all need deliverance.
what happened in nation's cup in Egypt? they were afraid to include him in the squad or even play him in the matches but he came online to bang caf awards so shall it be in his carrier- Amen
no one can course who God bless
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by waleleader(m): 9:53am On Aug 08, 2006
@slimnike, Man u won Kaiser chiefs by 1:0.

@childchris, why are you repeating what Tspurs has already said, find something else to say.

And who has said Mikel cant play, did you even read the thread before ranting. And tell us, when did u start supporting Chelsea sef? because chelsea won the 2 previous season now every body is a chelsea fan
choose a side and stick to it, United are still champions
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by chidichris(m): 10:02am On Aug 08, 2006
The only player i pity is Mikel Obi, the poor boy will never get to show his skills, he should have stayed at Man u.

Wale, you are the author of the above sentence.

i started supporting chelsea after the succeeded in signing our wonder boy.
i saw your pic and u can be a good footballer. why don't u go sign with man u even as a ,

my dear, i dey where nigerian players deyooooooooooooooooooooo.

man u my foot.
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by xqsmemiss(m): 10:26am On Aug 08, 2006
nah una know, chelsea myt have lost but for da next 3 premiership season dey are goin to win so u can say all u want. da fact is der going 2 keep winning the premiership. dey myt not win champion league but dey got england n no1 can give them a fight.
as for Obi, he will get his chance, dis a team dat dont care who u are but how well u do on training and work wit da team (so if he is as good as they say *i dnt doubt* ders no worries)
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by amodu(m): 11:09am On Aug 08, 2006
loosing a pre-season match is not a big deal, we are not the first and we wont be the last but what am very sure about is that the Premiership is ours.
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by Jackal(m): 11:28am On Aug 08, 2006
@ Amodu,
U can't be too sure the Premiership title belongs to Chelski.
Chelsea's preparations has been woeful and Jose is aware of the mess.
Suddenly, there's panic in the whole team with Gallas going AWOL, Joe Cole's injury and the sales of Duff and Crespo.
How do u expect to keep his players happy by leaving most of his superstars on the bench?
Chelsea's title challenge looks weak and Chelsea might not win the league this season as Tottenham, Liverpool and Man Utd have strenghtened up.
Jose's eyes are too focused on the Champions League and its a bad sign.
I am a fan of Mikel Obi and he is the brightest Nigerian player in the world at the moment.
I wish him best of luck at Chelsea and i cant wait to see the young lad displacing Essien and even Joe Cole.
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by amodu(m): 11:56am On Aug 08, 2006
Gallas is going no where and as for joe cole something will be done.
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by clocky(m): 12:33pm On Aug 08, 2006
What else do you expect from all the Chelsea playahaters  angry. Na the same thing una talk last season. Una go see how we go trash all of una one by one for this season. make una dey look na  angry
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by IBIPHIL(m): 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2006
chelsea fc is a team of the moment,they can only win premeirship not Europe champion
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by waleleader(m): 2:06pm On Aug 08, 2006
clocky:

What else do you expect from all the Chelsea playahaters angry. Na the same thing una talk last season. Una go see how we go trash all of una one by one for this season. make una dey look na angry

@clocky, you be chelsea fan shocked angry

i hereby renounce all connections with you, and i will make sure Coco29 does the same.
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by wormedup(m): 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2006
i just dey wonder why una dey hate chelsea like this.
the transfer window's opened to all and u guys refused to buy.
now u r bothered coz we have to many stars in our squad
whatever happened to "cry your own cry, make i cry my own cry" ?
i'm afraid for u haters oohh, una fit go commit suicide over this issue !!
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by Christino(m): 4:12pm On Sep 06, 2006
I was shocked when I saw the title "The fall of Chelsea". I presently do not see a team stronger than Chelsea in the world right now and once they get their rythm, almost any other team would be a work over.

With the acquisition of Ashley Cole, Ballack and Shevy not to talk of BOularouz and Mikel and they gat Mourinho as usual, I'm not a chelsea fan (I was in the days of Babayaro and Zola) but Chelsea won't fall so soon (like Madrid).
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by kitaun(m): 5:40pm On Sep 06, 2006
@Christino

You mean Chelsea to you is the strongest team in the world right now shocked shocked i would really want to say they have their probs too and if Madrid could fall the way they did, if Chelsea do not get their acts right their fall would be worse, not that i pray it happens though cool at least we have started seeing the traces of the fall, but yet with grit and determination maybe they will stand up to be counted us again in the comity of big footie clubs, which i doubt, they have had their time cool grin
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by Christino(m): 4:04pm On Sep 07, 2006
They will definitely fall someday

Clubs have fell in the past, more reason why we have rivals like barca and real, rangers and celtic, arsenal and man u (liverpool in those days), milan and inter (the old lady also) so clubs rise and fall, but when they are hot, they are hot, no taking that away from them.

So for now, they are red-hot - Like Arsenal was few years back, and Man u in the last half of the 90s.
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by wormedup(m): 7:35am On Sep 08, 2006
dayum !!!
this is not the spirit of sportsmanship !
why do u guys need our downfall so deperately ??
i pray for other teams to do well and WE to do better.
na wa o o o !
keep it up guys, the harder u pray for our downfall, the stronger we become. grin wink
and i recall this prayer has been going on for the past 3 years at least. tongue tongue
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by lordimpaq(m): 8:15am On Sep 08, 2006
wormedup:

keep it up guys, the harder u pray for our downfall, the stronger we become. grin wink
and i recall this prayer has been going on for the past 3 years at least. tongue tongue

thats the most pathetic statement eva,

no offence mate,
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by wormedup(m): 9:07am On Sep 08, 2006
@lordimpaq,
i already took offence.
i wonder how u'd be feeling if someone keeps spitting in ur face.
whatever happened to optimism in football ??

anyways, wtf !
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by lordimpaq(m): 9:38am On Sep 08, 2006
@wormy guy

sorry if i offended you, just pouring my heart out, i know u r chelsea fan, i don't pray for people's downfall i only pray for my teams uprising instead,

peace mate
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by wormedup(m): 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2006
lordimpaq:

i don't pray for people's downfall i only pray for my teams uprising instead,

tell it to them bro, i've got no problems with that.
and if u check again,

i pray for other teams to do well and WE to do better.

the harder u pray for our downfall, the stronger we become.

those were what i said.

by the way, what's even wrong with the statement ?

lordimpaq:

thats the most pathetic statement eva.
i've decided to take that as a title, so that means u don't use it anywhere else. there can't be two of us.

cheers brova. cool
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by lordimpaq(m): 12:33pm On Sep 08, 2006
hey wormy,

i got this picture just now, i just decided to share it with u,

i love ashley cole by the way,

Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by wormedup(m): 12:53pm On Sep 08, 2006
@lordimpaq,

nice paint job

check this lol

Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by loyika(m): 3:18pm On Sep 08, 2006
HELL TO THE NO!! HE DIDN'T shocked

Ronaldinho says Werder Bremen and not Chelsea are Barcelona's main rivals in their Champions League group. "The hype surrounding Chelsea takes my breath away," said the Brazilian. (Express)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/gossip_and_transfers/5325874.stm

cool GONNER 89
Re: The Fall Of Chelsea by wormedup(m): 4:03pm On Sep 08, 2006
lol. gossip page ??

what did he say when we kicked their butt in 2004 - 2005 ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Westbrom Vs Liverpool (3 - 0) On 18th August 2012 / Manchester United Vs Shakhtar Donetsk, UCL (1 - 0) On 10th December 2013 / Arsenal Vs Vorskla Europa League (4 - 2) On 20th September 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.