Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

1kingwriter's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1kingwriter's Profile / 1kingwriter's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

Business / Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by 1kingwriter: 6:20pm On May 19, 2020
I published 2 books yesterday.
The dream is getting clearer by the day.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Sowore: Gambari's Role During Abacha's Regime Makes Him Unfit to be COS by 1kingwriter: 9:32am On May 13, 2020
[quote author=SanusiGworo post=89483144][/quote]
If it's true, then the job fits him.
Business / Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by 1kingwriter: 2:09am On May 04, 2020
headboyprince:
I do it but it depends on the amount of words you want? If you're interested please drop your WhatsApp number and I will contact you.
zero 7 zero 369 four zero zero three 5
Business / Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by 1kingwriter: 2:19am On Apr 17, 2020
Is there anyone here who offers this service:-
# do profitable keyword research
# draw a book title with subtitles
# draw chapter by chapter topics

If there is, how much do you charge per book?

2 Likes 1 Share

Health / Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by 1kingwriter: 8:17am On Apr 15, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
u are not smart boy. These therapies are age long in helping the body overcome,ameliorate and clear up viral infections in good time.. Nobody ever claims it is a cure.. Personally I have been preparing sth similar for my aged parents since this outbreak..they even choose to drink some of the hot fluid.. And I can tell you that they have reported improvements on their general health.. My mom paricularly testified about reduced waist pains, joint pains and chest congestions..

Don't be too eager to shoot down honest and safe efforts geared at improving life because of some primitive and unfounded sentiments when you yourself haven't been able to get off your ass to be of any use .

You said it right.
I don't know when we black people will start taking positive steps that will help us without waiting for the so called foreign vilification.

These home remedies work!
They ought not be seem as unintelligent option.
Politics / Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by 1kingwriter: 10:34am On Apr 11, 2020
Business / Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by 1kingwriter: 5:26am On Apr 11, 2020
Keyword search looks like a good business.
Do it for starters for a fee and probably draw a book outline.
Rendering such services for 2k

Just thinking.

1 Like

Business To Business / Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by 1kingwriter: 2:34am On Mar 28, 2020
HeliosHay:
Smart Work v Hard Work

I've realised that to be successful in publishing (and I dare say in business in general), you need to go against the crowd...what the other 99% are doing.

The reality is that 10% of the riches in the world is controlled by just 90% of the people. Likewise, in publishing the statistics are eerily similar. If that were the case then, what makes you think that you'll do better than the crowd by simply using the exact same strategies they're using? it makes no sense.

For e.g. publisher A can invest $280 to have 2 books whereas publisher B can invest the same $280 and have 6 books (I kid you not)...its 100% possible.

Furthermore, there are ways you can increase the exposure for your books by as much as 400% WITHOUT SPENDING 1 KOBO...and, the funny thing is, Amazon themselves will help you implement this strategy! yet so many people aren't aware of it.

Granted I learned this strategy from a mentor and prior to that i wasn't aware it was possible. Ignorance is truly a disease.

To be successful, you need to know what the other publishers don't know...you need to work smart (not just hardwork)

Most importantly, you need to condition your mind to think STRATEGICALLY about every decision you make.

- What's the pedigree of the niche I'm about to enter?
- Does it have the capacity to scale
- Can I get the very most out of my money (e.g. can I generate 6 books from $280 instead of just 1 book)
- Can I build a brand in this niche?
- Is it seasonal/cyclical or is it evergreen? etc.

Questions that are all addressed in the Mentorship (and to some extent in the Kindle Publishing Blueprint)

Don't just work hard...learn to also work smart.

Update - This book (published March 18) is really showing no signs of slowing down..if anything, it's going from strength to strength. Will be lying if I say I'm not impressed. It's definitely one of the best books i've published to date

My current all-time best has brought in more than $10,000 in audiobook sales alone since its launch less than 9 months ago. It's sold 1963 audio units to date (earning on average $5) and has 23 bounties (each bounty is $50)

Do you mean 90% of the riches is controlled by 10% of the people?

$280 to get 6 books instead of 1?
That's over smart!
Politics / Re: How Nigeria's Kings Lost Their Power - BBC by 1kingwriter: 8:57am On Mar 22, 2020
McClean573:

Source : https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-51853564

But it's Britain that killed everything traditional system in Nigeria.
In England the Queen is higher than the Parliament, but in Nigeria you the British via indirect rule made traditional rulers puppets.

Just like the British monarch is outdated, so also the Nigeria created by Britain. It is only when real republics are instituted that the traditional rulers can wield powers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Business To Business / Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by 1kingwriter: 3:57pm On Mar 20, 2020
HeliosHay:
25% Discount On The Kindle Blueprint

Until 26th February 2020, the Kindle Blueprint is discounted by 25% i.e. its available for N15,000 (Normal Retail Price N20,000).

For those interested, shoot me an email at Obinnaezeanaka@yahoo.com

Also note that owners of the blueprint get 20% off all other resources if bought individually, so:

Keyword research video N10000 (You pay N8000)
10 Profitable Keywords in Self Help Niche, N10000 (You pay N8000)
10 Profitable Keywords in Computer & Technology Niche, N10000 (You pay N8000)
10 Profitable Keywords in Cooking Niche, N10,000 (You pay N8000)

If you want to buy all 4 remaining resources AT THE SAME TIME, you get a 50% off i.e. you pay N20,000 instead of N40,000

Kindle Blueprint
This book summarizes all the strategies I use in my publishing business to create books that consistently sell well. Its 13 strategies in total and it covered everything from kindle, paperback and audiobook publishing. It's for those who want to have my strategies but cannot afford to have me as a mentor. You can also ask questions regarding stuff covered in the book that is not clear to you.

Keyword Research Video
This video shows, step-by-step, how I do my keyword research and craft effective book titles/subtitles using the keywords I gathered. It's 35 minutes long and roughly 640MB in size.

10 Profitable keywords in Self-Help Niche
This book contains 10 different profitable keywords in the self-help niche. I compiled this from my own research

10 Profitable keywords in Cooking Niche
This book contains 10 different profitable keywords in the cooking niche. I compiled this from my own research

10 Profitable keywords in Computer & Technology Niche
This book contains 10 different profitable keywords in the Computer & Technology niche. I compiled this from my own research

Happy Publishing

No more updates?
What's new?

Is the bonanza still on going?
Education / Re: Newly Inaugurated ESUT Governing Council Backs Return To Multi-Campus Status by 1kingwriter: 7:22am On Mar 11, 2020
Emyo:
I love enugu politics. The other Governor took Law School from UNN to his village, no problems, another Governor moved an entire institute to his village no wahala and now my able Governor is bringing parts of ESUT to Nsukka.

Enugu is blessed.

UNN is a state owned university that a governor has power over?

2 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by 1kingwriter: 8:45pm On Mar 07, 2020
Virgo01:

Lol...I wanted to ignore this but i have the time now.
It's not about starting anything before anybody, it's about knowing what to do and how to do it.
LCB/NCB publishing is the best decision i have taken as far my publishing journey is concerned.
I started back in December and have made hundreds of thousands up to this very moment. Do you want to know the shocking thing? I only uploaded in December and have not had time to upload more but these books I used a few days to make and upload have continued to make sales up to this moment.

Open your eyes. That which you seek is under your nose.

what does LCB/NCB publishing mean?
Business / Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by 1kingwriter: 7:43pm On Mar 07, 2020
Virgo01:

The following have indicated interest.
Lastgee
Jworos
Rolly44
Profdave123
Efosa2020
Horlamilekan23
Sparkle7
2Odds101

Please send me a WhatsApp mail. The link is in my signature. Anyone else interested can also do so.

I sent you a mail too
Business / Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by 1kingwriter: 12:10pm On Mar 06, 2020
ambitiouschap:

Kindle or paperback?

Kindle
Business / Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by 1kingwriter: 10:43am On Mar 06, 2020
I need a cover designer
Politics / Re: Zungeru Building Where Lord Lugard Signed Nigeria's Amalgamation Lies In Ruins by 1kingwriter: 10:38am On Feb 23, 2020
Don't we have a state governor there?

Meanwhile the project concluded there is a failure so let the building rot.
Family / Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by 1kingwriter: 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2020
AfrokanGod:

The institution of marriage as outlived its purpose...

Na dem
Business / Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by 1kingwriter: 9:17pm On Feb 20, 2020
No updates anymore?
Business / Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by 1kingwriter: 11:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
ineaghe:
Hello guys. Please point me to the moniker of the person that has kdp license for sale.

Which one is KDP License?
Business / Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by 1kingwriter: 11:16am On Feb 11, 2020
Do you ghost write?

Lolo24:

Depends on word count. Around 30k for 10k words
Business To Business / Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by 1kingwriter: 11:49pm On Feb 10, 2020
Kindly repost what's available.

HeliosHay:

Yeah..the discount is still available
Business To Business / Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by 1kingwriter: 5:29pm On Feb 10, 2020
I just read through from page 1 to 32!
Hmmmmmmmmm

It's gonna take a lot to hit $1000 here.
But am good to go!

Mr. Obinna, you surprised me.
Jisie ike.

Is your promo still on?

1 Like

Business To Business / Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by 1kingwriter: 10:43pm On Feb 09, 2020
Amazon publishing no be Moi-Moi!
It takes a lot of money and know-how over time to eke out a living off this platform.

1 Like

Business To Business / Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by 1kingwriter: 7:36am On Feb 08, 2020
How many pages is standard for an Amazon book?
Business To Business / Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by 1kingwriter: 7:11am On Feb 08, 2020
HeliosHay:
One secrets I realised in the publishing space is this...

There's no point trying to re-invent the wheel.Simply model success

If you want to accelerate the tempo of mastery, find someone who's already getting the results you want, figure out how they do it and do the same thing. Success leaves clues!

If someone is successful not once, not twice..but consistently in anything, they're not lucky - they have a strategy. If you study them you'll figure out what that strategy is and save your save decades of trial and error and wasted money.

This is without a doubt the #1 secrets for the things that have worked for me.

..I love this
.....success leaves clues
.......If someone is successful not once, not twice but consistently in everything, they're not lucky, they have a strategy.

3 Likes

Business / Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by 1kingwriter: 7:50pm On Feb 07, 2020
What's the average cost of contracting a book writing job?
Business / Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by 1kingwriter: 4:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
haon:
Hello Nairalander, kindly contact me for your professional book/ebook cover @ N1000 ONLY. You can also make your order from this link https://www.fiverr.com/haon91. whatapp: 070685149-50, E-mail: bestwaytogreatness@gmail.com. I'll be expecting

lovely.
Business / Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by 1kingwriter: 4:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
Good things are revealed here oooo
Business / Re: Wow I Made 40k In Every Month Writing Articles by 1kingwriter: 4:01pm On Feb 02, 2020
Stephaniemarie:
Hey guys I have really bin making alot on-line by simple writing articles and I am ready to show you way.

If you have interest check d pic below for more info

I need it
Religion / Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by 1kingwriter: 9:16am On Jul 18, 2019
Boy, pray for your own
Give them money
Even free accommodation

Herdsmen will be good to start with.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.