Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

1kingwriter's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1kingwriter's Profile / 1kingwriter's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 11 pages)

Career / Re: Top Black CEOs At Global Corporations And Lessons From Their Careers by 1kingwriter: 10:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
Am spurred by these achievements.
Travel / Re: Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle & Golf City In Pictures by 1kingwriter: 3:14pm On Feb 12, 2018
042 I hail
Education / Re: Snake Swallows N36m Cash In JAMB Office Makurdi, Benue State by 1kingwriter: 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2018
Can I borrow this snake please?
Politics / Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by 1kingwriter: 10:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
Akuko

21 Likes

Agriculture / Re: 5 Agribusiness You Can Start In 2018 by 1kingwriter: 8:09am On Feb 02, 2018
Pepper
Business / Re: I Make N150,000 Monthly Selling Akara In Kaduna – Widow by 1kingwriter: 11:00pm On Jan 31, 2018
GIDIBANKZ:
Lol....u make 150k frm selling Akara......mama abeg park well jor, nr be only that akara you they sell jare.....belike say u dy sell human parts join am.....as busy as warri and lagos and abuja the profit they make frm selling akara monthly is 15k to 30k nt to talk of that village SOKOTO That loøk like forest

What she said is absolutely obtainable.
Making N5, 000 daily from such business is easy. If you're conversant with Festac town, take a trip to its 2nd gate by Agboju.
Two smart men are doing something good with Akara, yam, potatoes and N100 bread. I have to stop one evening to enjoy their offer. In my 30 minutes stay there, over N7,000 sales was made - yes I was eating and calculating.
Let's say from 5pm till 11pm when they close shop, if they make sales of only N7,000 per hour, in 6 hours it will amount to N42, 000
If only 12% of the above sum is their profit, N5,000 a day profit is sure.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Igbo Deities Sold In A Museum Abroad (Photos) by 1kingwriter: 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2018
These ones are carvings found in some dead titled men homes.
A deity is not a mere carving, it's be spirit behind it that matters.

2 Likes

Webmasters / Re: How My 5months Old Blog Got Approved By Ad Sense With Just 12 Posts. by 1kingwriter: 12:30pm On Jan 23, 2018
OP a greater site you own here.
Celebrities / Re: Hugh Masekela Is Dead by 1kingwriter: 12:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
His rendition on the trumpet is classic.
He was instrumental in Mandela's release from prison with countless music concerts across the globe.

Few years ago he was a guest here in Laos for a Jazz Night. He had flight issues and many thought he wouldn't make but he came in around 2am. His trumpet electrified the event as he was on the podium till morning.
That same morning he was a guest at AM EXPRESS.

Rest In Piece
Business / Re: Barbing Saloon Vs Laundry Services: Which Is A Better Business? by 1kingwriter: 9:08am On Jan 21, 2018
LAUNDRY!

2 Likes

Business / Re: Flour Mills To Open Application For N39.9b Rights Issue by 1kingwriter: 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
Why buy shares when crypto currency is there?
Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 1kingwriter: 11:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
TEECANN:

@newmum0615 and others in the know

I'm curious about "ielts writing" and I had thought to ask for a while now.

If they test says 250 words, am I to write 250 words and maybe a little spill over of say another 30 words extra OR I can write as much as I want insofar it is not below 250 words?

Is there a penalty for writing waaay above 250 words...say, like 500 words?

Thank you.

It will surely end in praise IJN!

500 words?
No!

What will you be writing? You may end up with many unwanted information.
Practice to end at 280/300. With that each of the paragraph with tell better stories that will make the marker happy.
Politics / Re: Sagay: Buhari’s Critics Over Dead Men’s Appointment Are Lilliputians by 1kingwriter: 11:09am On Jan 02, 2018
The intellect of a Nigerian law professor.
Religion / Re: Chidi Okoroafor, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent New Year Wishes by 1kingwriter: 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
see titles way dem day give ordinary pastor. which one be GS again for this 2018 na?
Abeg oh make una do well oh. criminals in the church needs to be purged this year. we must clean the house of God.
Freeze abeg put me for your list. we go drive devil comot for the house of God

You're inconsequential

8 Likes

Religion / Re: Apostle Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2018 Prophecies by 1kingwriter: 7:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
No. 58!
Nigerians gotta look at cryptocurencies, the Internet and artificial intelligence.

1 Like

Education / Re: Top 5 Courses That You May Regret Picking In 2018 Jamb by 1kingwriter: 1:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
No mention was made of IT courses?

You may be living in an aged era.

1 Like

Career / Re: Kayode Bello, The Lawless School, And The Hijab Cry by 1kingwriter: 7:59am On Dec 17, 2017
Religion sells over every other thing.
Sports / Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Free-kick Crowns Real Club World Cup Champions by 1kingwriter: 11:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
If not Ronaldo who else?
Religion / Re: Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) by 1kingwriter: 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
Martinez19:
The little beginning of the scam. Scammers don't become rich overnight into the pastoring business. It takes time, hardwork and diligence to make it by milking the sheeples.

If Following Adeboye's footsteps is a sure way to scamming, I beg to join.
Politics / Re: Tambuwal, Okowa, Wike, Ibori Meet In Delta (Photos) by 1kingwriter: 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
Watch Tambuwal closely.
Politics / Re: Work Resumes On Second Niger Bridge by 1kingwriter: 8:30pm On Dec 03, 2017
Make I begin clap?
Taaaa
Na our money, speed up the work.
Career / Re: Driver Returns Lost Laptop, N50K, ATM Cards, Cheque Belonging To A Professor by 1kingwriter: 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
On a upgrade his cab and send him to school
Politics / Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by 1kingwriter: 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2017
He should have changed the life of the Okada man instead.
Celebrities / Re: Simi, Jaywon Remixed ‘joromi’ Without My Permission – Sir Victor Uwaifo by 1kingwriter: 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
Using his title is STEALING.
You remember years back when 50 Cent approached Chinua Achebe to use the name Things Fall Apart for a movie for a price of $1,000,000 but he refused.

So using the name is wrong without permission.

4 Likes

Religion / Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by 1kingwriter: 8:44pm On Nov 25, 2017
Do you give out of abundance or for the mindset?
I have paid school fees for kids even when I never thought of engaging my wife.

Abeg in the Roman Catholic Church of Nigeria, none of their priest is ordained without receiving a car even when the women who contributed to it don't have bicycle.

It's is never the duty of the church to build social amenities. If they do be happy. But don't demand it. Of them.

But why is it that Nigerians have issues with giving while their arms are always open to receive?
Career / Re: Nigerian University Dropout Who Became A Pilot Flies Mum (photos) by 1kingwriter: 11:28am On Nov 25, 2017
Drop out indeed.
Our mentality needs antivirus.
Business / Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by 1kingwriter: 4:52am On Nov 25, 2017
What's going on here is worrisome. This thread was recommended to young investors in business seminar in South Africa and it has been helpful until the last few pages.
The volume of information dished out by the OP is not minor but Nigerians don't disappoint in crime and being loud mouthed. Many have found their source of livelihood from here. From the last few pages, it's only come and buy eggs and no more investment ideas. And the thread is dying slowly.
Something is wrong somewhere for real. This same OP worked out a marketing and sales plan for our farm and our registered distributors. The training he gave to our sales force is positive irrespective of the fact that it was Web based.
The regular names accusing the OP should do the needful. The mess here is a bad name for Nigeria and egg distribution.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by 1kingwriter: 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
I can't see HRM Hyacinth Ohazurike here.
Sports / Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by 1kingwriter: 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
TheManOfTheYear:
Even Biafrans will gather to watch Nigeria match.. when a goal is scored,they'll shout Goal too.

Sports is a great unifying factor grin

Our boys are doing the job.
So why shouldn't we.

8 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 1kingwriter: 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ljay17:

My CRS was 408 before Nomination and 1008 Post Nomination.

Other conditions to be met are similar to the FSW program requirements - POF, Work Experience reference letters, Statement of intent to reside in Ontario etc. Kindly check the application guide via the link below for the full information.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps_010517.pdf

Good day.
You made mention earlier that 6000 applications was earmarked for Ontario and about 3000 taken by June.
Do you know if it's capped now?
Celebrities / Re: Grazia Magazine Edits Lupita Nyongo Dark Skin & Hair. She Calls Them Out by 1kingwriter: 10:03pm On Nov 10, 2017
Black is beautiful

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 11 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.