Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,985 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

1kingwriter's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1kingwriter's Profile / 1kingwriter's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 11 pages)

Food / Re: Lessel In Benue Where A Basket Of Tomatoes Goes For N150 by 1kingwriter: 12:26am On Jul 16, 2018
Chai!
150 for a basket of tomatoes?

Our business sense in Nigeria is not helping matters at all.
While it's unavailable here in Lagos, it's perishing down Benue.
It's totally unacceptable!

We can help create fortunes for the farmers and ourselves-lets link up.
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by 1kingwriter: 1:54am On Jun 29, 2018
MichyEhi:
Seemingly long post.

I’ll start by thanking God for all Be’s done. It was ALL Him.

Thanks to you guys as well, you’ve been great!!

Ps. I met @phocusjosh at the VFS office, really nice lad!

So I’ll break down the timeframe and what I submitted to maybe encourage or inform TRV hopefuls (you’ll definitely get it soon)

Timeline.

Applied - May 7th
Biometrics - May 8th
Medical call - June 7th
Passport request - June 27th

What I submitted.

1. Letter of Acceptance

2. Passport

3. SOA with about 13 million

4. Pension statement

5. Letter from employer

6. Letter of explanation - about 4 pages

7. One landed property

8. Police report

9. Upfront Medical

10. Letter showing partial scholarship from the university

11. Document showing change of name

12. Evidence of refusal of UK visa (I now have it)

13. Transcript and university degree certificate

Ps I have some travel history and visas (Uk, Tanzania)

I think that was all. I’ll add if I remember anymore.

Please contact me if anything.

Thanks.

And all the UofM people, hit me up!

Am UofM hopeful.
Admission process now.
Travel / Re: Lagos Airport: Immigration Imposes $90 Visa-on-arrival Charge On Foreigners by 1kingwriter: 8:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
Of course the other countries will surely respond.
Sai Baba
Up APC

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by 1kingwriter: 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2018
johnmartus:
Fake award.

Go and get your original let's see

21 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Can A Man Hide His Properties Using His Companies In A Divorce by 1kingwriter: 8:30pm On Jun 17, 2018
You can open a company as a foundation for your parents.
Hide every property and funds in it. They accord yourself a paltry salary while you write off all the expenses from the company account.
Jeff Bizos earns $1 monthly yet owns and runs Amazon.

Once divorce is mentioned, resign.

There are many ways to escape such.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Can A Man Hide His Properties Using His Companies In A Divorce by 1kingwriter: 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2018
Bros,
Things can go messy in a divorce case.

Let me tell you what one of my Chairmen did. He saw the handwriting on the wall as you're insinuating now, he moved his properties to his late dad's estate with the backing of a strong estate manager. He became a salary earner in his father's company.

Fast forward, the divorce came. As the brouhaha began he resigned from working. When the ex wife came up with her demands, he told the court he has none of such properties and income mentioned. Legally he has none.

After the intensive lawsuit the lady lost. When they pushed harder his siblings backed him that he used his properties to borrow from their late fathers estate unfortunately he lost it all in a failed importation.

That was it.

I hope you got the vibes.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Igbos In Taraba Petition Ohanaeze Over Attack By Fulani by 1kingwriter: 8:04am On Jun 08, 2018
Keep talking.
Don't stop talking.

I wonder what you are still looking for in Hausa land. Until they ferry your corpses home, you will understand.

1 Like

Agriculture / Re: Highly Productive Supergene Oil Palm Seedlings For Sale. by 1kingwriter: 9:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
Excellente
Politics / Re: Thank You Seun. Some Tribe Must Learn. by 1kingwriter: 9:51am On May 30, 2018
Your post reminds me of the poem - The Soldier Hero
Business / Re: Steemit Adventure - Join, Upvote And Get Upvoted by 1kingwriter: 9:20am On May 13, 2018
The adventure has begun.
Day 1

Business / Re: Steemit Adventure - Join, Upvote And Get Upvoted by 1kingwriter: 8:41am On May 09, 2018
Have you gotten the trending Steemit Challenge Worksheet?

Business / Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by 1kingwriter: 4:55pm On May 04, 2018
https://steemit.com/minnowhelp/@starl/build-your-steem-power-sp-first-faster-means-of-earning-on-steemit-an-advice-from-the-whales-and-dolphins-get-5000-sp-and-you

This may be helpful.
Business / Re: Steemit Adventure - Join, Upvote And Get Upvoted by 1kingwriter: 4:50pm On May 04, 2018
https://steemit.com/minnowhelp/@starl/build-your-steem-power-sp-first-faster-means-of-earning-on-steemit-an-advice-from-the-whales-and-dolphins-get-5000-sp-and-you

This article may be of help to you.
It's a product of my interaction with a Whale.
Happy reading.
Business / Re: Steemit Adventure - Join, Upvote And Get Upvoted by 1kingwriter: 12:18am On May 04, 2018
sulaimon22:

Pls op can u shed more light on how steemit works.

*how to post
*how to earn
*how to withdraw

pls dia are new members here

Steemit is just there for you to explore.
*how to post
write an article, go to your page, click on the post icon - a circle with a pen inside and a page will drop down.
You then post.
Remember to add the necessary tags.
Celebrities / Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo Host Eidur Gudjohnsen by 1kingwriter: 9:04am On May 02, 2018
Person wey say money and fame no good, make them go hide dem face
Business / Re: Steemit Adventure - Join, Upvote And Get Upvoted by 1kingwriter: 8:45am On May 01, 2018
maxitocreation:

bro the link is invalid. recheck, adjust and repost

https:///2SWXtLncE4D9PFheL1EWvQ
Business / Re: Steemit Adventure - Join, Upvote And Get Upvoted by 1kingwriter: 12:51am On May 01, 2018
For those having issues with getting the code, sometimes it happens. I experienced it for weeks.

Now look at what you will do -
# get a new email address
# get another phone number

Use a Café for the registration. It will go fast.

Once an email or phone number has been captured by Steemit, you can't use it for another registration.
Business / Re: Steemit Adventure - Join, Upvote And Get Upvoted by 1kingwriter: 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
bluebella:
Pls this hour link is not working

Which "hour" link do you mean please?
Business / Re: Steemit Adventure - Join, Upvote And Get Upvoted by 1kingwriter: 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2018
msageer:
I'm in... Count me

Join here :
https://2swxtlnce4d9pfhel1ewvq/

@ msageer
@ Allylic

Take note
Business / Re: Steemit Adventure - Join, Upvote And Get Upvoted by 1kingwriter: 2:02pm On Apr 30, 2018
MrGokay:
I've been trying to sign up on steemit but it's not loading

Any help?

Use another browser or check your network.
Literature / Re: Chimamanda, Bill Gates, Prince Charles In London For Malaria Summit- Pictures by 1kingwriter: 1:29pm On Apr 30, 2018
Abeg malaria cannot be rolled back by nets, insecticides or drugs.
No one, government or institution will be counted serious in the war against malaria until the green and black stagnant gutters starts moving.
Properties / Re: Two Buildings On Fire At Nkwor Ogbe Market, Ihiala Anambra State by 1kingwriter: 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2018
This market and fire disaster is 5 and 6
Agriculture / Re: Starting An Oil Palm Plantation by 1kingwriter: 11:03pm On Apr 26, 2018
Please ooooooo
how many oil palm trees can I plant on a plot of land
Business / Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by 1kingwriter: 8:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
[quote author=Sandycee post=66965321][/quote]

Am interested
Travel / Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by 1kingwriter: 2:17am On Apr 23, 2018
olumig:
I submitted my online application on the 7th of March did bio-metrics on the 12th march. No update on my account since then.

UPDATE

April 13 passport request received

Please, for visiting Visa if a passport is submitted, how many days does it take before collection?
Investment / Re: Shares (stocks) Or Mutual Funds? by 1kingwriter: 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2018
So many ideas flying at the speed of a bullet here.

I will go for STOCK any time and day.
All you need is a good stock market analyzer.
You know the time to invest and how to. Stock is the play ground of the rich.

Now why stocks?
It's suitable for long and short time. You can access your funds whenever you need it.
Years ago I have a client who bought only First Bank shares as his savings for 30 years, today his holding is about 10 million units. As a retiree, his yearly income from dividend alone is in excess of N8 million. He is living like a king in his late 50s.

A stock holding with a good mix is an invest beyond compare.
Stocks in Nigeria may go down as elections are coming up. The swing must be noted.
NB. Miss your stock holding with fundamental and technical analysis.

1 Like

Politics / Re: N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State by 1kingwriter: 10:57pm On Apr 21, 2018
Okorocha wants to pocket N3. 8 billion just like that?
Business / Re: Steemit Adventure - Join, Upvote And Get Upvoted by 1kingwriter: 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2018
You can't make a head way on Steemit without at least 100 comments and Upvotes daily. Your best winning formula is joining a group that will do it.

If you can't form a group and grow it, join other.
Romance / Re: What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? by 1kingwriter: 10:56am On Apr 19, 2018
Nigerians engage in 3 different marriages:-
Traditional
Court
Church

Infact many do not know the implications but follow as they were brainwashed.

One bride price is paid, you're free to do it and without constrain - have sex and make babies if you want.

Just pray that nothing happens to a man or woman who must have paid or bride price received on her behalf.

If the lady dies before court or church wedding, the man MUST bury her and observe all rites same with the lady. So what are we talking about?

1 Like

Business / Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by 1kingwriter: 10:40am On Apr 19, 2018
kolad59:
Follow me @hayzeed
My current SBD is 1.179.
I joined mid last month, but I don't have time to update then, but I started commenting and posting by ending of march, I have never earn from my own post, I get upvote from comment and CONTEST (win 1SBD in a contest), and there are still awaiting 2 SBD from a contest (pray the guy send it).. There are still 0.15$ to receive from comment tonight... Bosses, how do I get more SBD.

Even the comment upvote na 0.01,0.23 na the highest since...

Pls enlighten me..

You need more people to comment and upvote your posts.
that's all.
Belonging to a COMMITTED community that does it daily is the key.
Business / Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by 1kingwriter: 10:34am On Apr 19, 2018
AIIyIic:
Please, i need the link to your WhatsApp group. I wanna join

This is the link:-https:///2SWXtLncE4D9PFheL1EWvQ
Business / Re: Steemit Adventure - Join, Upvote And Get Upvoted by 1kingwriter: 10:31am On Apr 19, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 11 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.