Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

1kingwriter's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1kingwriter's Profile / 1kingwriter's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

Politics / Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by 1kingwriter: 10:45am On Apr 03, 2021
ubaobi:
I have carefully observed how all the security agencies and governors are taking this ESN matter very serious and I'm wondering why they usually look helpless when it comes to bandits and bokoharam. Secondly how come whenever herdsmen attack any community, these same security agencies don't respond until after the herdsmen have left. No arrests are made. What am I missing.

Look at the Nigerian Police logo, what you will see is the elephant.
Does elephant move fast?
Investment / Re: Boosting Your Finance With Bitcoin Investment by 1kingwriter: 7:50am On Mar 13, 2021
For the first time in my business life, I've seen a business that returns 100% in a week. And it's legitimate.
Only those with the right information can make such a return.

Get your package today and get going!
Day trades
Short term trades
Long term trades

$500 only
Investment / Re: Boosting Your Finance With Bitcoin Investment by 1kingwriter: 1:38am On Mar 13, 2021
Are you cut out to make money via Cryptocurrency?

.........Our $500 is your magic key to unlock the package.
Investment / Re: Boosting Your Finance With Bitcoin Investment by 1kingwriter: 12:50am On Mar 13, 2021
There are 3 kinds of trades to leverage in this journey:-
1. Day trades
2. Short term trades
3. Long term trades
You get all the signals for each on demand. Each has unique features.

Day trades.
You receive daily trade signals with various percentage profits. They take maximum of 8 days to complete the cycle.

Short term trades.
They last longer than the short trades but with more profit percentage. This package gives access to higher information to make more money from your trades.

Long term trades.
This is preferably the best trading option. It gives you the leverage to invest with greater peace of mind and mega expectation. It's returns are massive. As investments of meagre $200 is easily grown to thousands.
Investment / Re: Boosting Your Finance With Bitcoin Investment by 1kingwriter: 12:36am On Mar 13, 2021
It is a do it yourself system.
You have Crypto Exchanges to make a choice from. I do recommend Binance - www.Binance.com

Ours is to offer you daily trade signals from Monday to Friday.
You receive them directly on your phones and key them in.
Investment / Re: Boosting Your Finance With Bitcoin Investment by 1kingwriter: 12:22am On Mar 13, 2021
1kingwriter:
How to consistently earn $1000 monthly trading Cryptos.

Nigeria is among the top three Cryptocurrency trading nations on earth despite the government position.

Many are interested in delving deeper but lack the basic knowledge and productive mentorship to chart their lane even as many are armed with evidences of what they've earned from the platform.

We are here to offer you a tested business system to create a visible wealth with Cryptos in just a year.
Investment / Boosting Your Finance With Bitcoin Investment by 1kingwriter: 12:18am On Mar 13, 2021
How to consistently earn $1000 monthly trading Cryptos.
Politics / Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by 1kingwriter: 7:31pm On Feb 11, 2021
Name dem

SilverNorGold:
While I strongly condemn the evil activities of criminal herdsmen, the constant fake news, destructive propaganda, and all manner of unverified nonsense from the grapevine emanating from the SW media platforms will soon begin to have negative effects on genuine cases, as people will no longer take any news regarding killer herdsmen seriously.

Personally, from my research so far, I can authoritatively tell you that 90% of reported criminal cases attributed to Fulani herders are not only false, but malicious and an attempt to frustrate the government of President Muhammadu Buhari for political reasons.

From "Amotekun arrests truckload of armed Fulani herdsmen" to "Fulani herdsmen invaded Wole Soyinka's Home; Soyinka managed to escape".. And then within a minute, the victim or the police will come out to dismiss the report as fake news... Now if this isn't a campaign of calumny, what is?

Make una continue dey play politics. I don't take news of Fulani herdsmen seriously again. In fact, 90% of all the reports are fake!

But Nigeria go better.
Politics / Re: Mohammed Sabo Nanono: How Collapse Of Textile Coys Led To Increase In Crime by 1kingwriter: 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2021
Can the cotton farm come back?
Yes.
Then the textile industries will be restored.

If 70% of textile materials imported are produced in Nigeria, unemployment will nosedive.
Politics / Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by 1kingwriter: 11:42am On Jan 25, 2021
Una see am?

You leave your home, una no know your route back?

Sometimes ago when Fashola was the governor of Lagos, he packed Igbo "beggers" and dropped them at Onitsha bridge at night.
As they don't know where they came from, let them re-migrate to the North and settle anywhere they like.

ezenwajosh:
These people are clever....SHE SAID YORUBA IS PART OF FULANI HERITAGE....in other words THE HERITAGE IS FULANIS THEN YORUBA ARE THEN PART OF IT....THIER CLEVERNESS KNOWS NO BOUDRY....if you're not more clever than them.... you won't know when a Fulani has taken over your land...I GIVE IT TO THEM THEY ARE AS CLEVER AS FOX AND WEASEL COMBINED
Education / Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by 1kingwriter: 11:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
Na beef de worry you.

They have their standard, if you can't cope you ship out.

RedPanthar:
Of what use is it when we continue to spend trillions on things that would perish and find it difficult to spend a penny on a needful widow or orphan.

Some people's version of Christianity continues to amaze me. Build it up to the height of Kilimanjaro, it love and compassion isn't the fabric of an institution, everything done is pure activity. We know Christian leaders we celebrate, we k ow the ones we just that k God for and just walk away

I partook in several PTA meetings in ehalf of some children under my care and made my comments known. The hard till and sharp decline saw most parents unable to pay their kids school fees. I personally did all I could, pushed and pressed buttons so they listened to me and subsidised payments or established a regulated payment structure where parents Coul split school fees in 1000 Naira instalments. I was shocked at the attitude towards my suggestion.

As we speak atleast 4 out of 10 students that attend some people's school dropped out to publish schools. Traumatic I sing the kids cause they had to walk by enough their public schools. Yet some people keep gathering, building edifices to impress when there's issues within to handle better internally. This is one, Issue of pension and the likes is another.

What a mess. I know Christian leaders I celebrate. I know the ones I just that k God for.

No beef. We must have convictions, beliefs and perspectives. For confirmation of my claim check up on the school goers records in the past five years 4 to 10 dropped on account of no splitted tuition and no subsidised payments.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (3 - 2) On 24th January 2021 by 1kingwriter: 7:52pm On Jan 24, 2021
Liverpool is now walking alone

8 Likes

Politics / Re: Dahiru Mangal Katsina’s Richest Man Pours Billions Into Nigerien Election by 1kingwriter: 11:22am On Dec 26, 2020
One Nigeria! !!!!!

2 Likes

Business / Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by 1kingwriter: 7:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
Just invest one-forth (No million naira) of the money in OMEGAPRO.
In a year, you would have made N4 Million Naira.

1 Like

Politics / Re: UK Petrol Car Ban Threatens Nigeria’s Oil Sales by 1kingwriter: 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2020
By 2025 - 5 years now, USA won't be buying crude oil from Nigeria
By 2030 - 10 years now, Britain won't be buying crude oil from Nigeria.

Read my lips :-
Britain won't have any use of Nigeria then.

1 Like

Agriculture / Re: Local Clean Rice, Sessame Seeds, onions all Available by 1kingwriter: 2:21pm On Nov 06, 2020
How much is a bag of onions now?
Foreign Affairs / Re: Us Election: Biden Leading , But Victory Still Sure For Trump(photo) by 1kingwriter: 7:41am On Nov 04, 2020
ENGINEERG:
Now , Biden has 223 votes, Trump 212 votes
Biden needs only 47 more votes.

But currently, of all the remaining states, Biden is only leading in Arizona and Maine. Arizona has 11 votes and Maine has 4 votes, Total 15votes.

Anything can still happen , but its getting surer for Trump

The margin is closing up
Politics / Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by 1kingwriter: 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
IPOB go de pepper you unlimited.
Did IPOB destroy anything?
Agbero in all Yoruba land receives payment from their state governments. Talk less of OPC
Egbesu boys and host of other groups are pride of the Niger Delta.
Sharia contravenes Nigerian constitution yet it blossoms in the North.

IPOB pass Eastern governors!
Crime / Re: NDLEA Destroy Marijuana Farm Worth ₦1.5 Billion In Kogi by 1kingwriter: 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2020
N1. 5 Billion worth of weed destroyed?
Is this not a waste?
Agriculture / Re: Buy Cows And Goats from the north by 1kingwriter: 1:35am On Sep 17, 2020
Cee9:
We can help you with Calves,kids,lambs
Etc for rearing and general farm setup especially in the east.

I need this goat that gives birth to 5/7 at a time.
Agriculture / Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by 1kingwriter: 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2020
Can I get a ton of table size fish for N600/kilo
Agriculture / Re: Catfish Farmers Lets Talk About Catfish Smoking by 1kingwriter: 11:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
Where are our honorable fish dryers and marketers?
We need more information.

1 Like

Agriculture / Re: Sesame Seeds (Raw/Clean) Available For Sale by 1kingwriter: 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
Akins2luv:

Our sincere apologies for not responding to some WhatsApp msg... We are back to our old WhatsApp line +234812393509 also available for calls

Sesame seeds still available in large quantities

I dialed your numbers but none went through.
I need Sesame seeds
Agriculture / Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by 1kingwriter: 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
How much is a KG of table size Catfish going for now?
Agriculture / Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by 1kingwriter: 8:37am On Aug 27, 2020
Has the fish farms packed up?

What's the latest now -
# Profitability
# Using natural pond, concrete, tarpaulin or tanks
# Purchase prices of fingerlins, Melange,
# Sales prices - Melange, 1kg, 1.5kg etc
# Drying and selling
Politics / Re: WIPAS: Igbo Group To Raise N500 Billion For 2023 Presidency Project by 1kingwriter: 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2020

1 Like

Family / Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by 1kingwriter: 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2020
O'boy, settle yourself from the shop fast fast.
Begin to de move money from the sales, in 6 months you will be fine.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Clement Onyemelukwe: 'Father Of Electricity’ In Nigeria Died At 86 (Photos) by 1kingwriter: 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
post=90972608:

His brother was former Archbishop of Diocese on the Niger,

No.
The two Onyemelukwes are not related.
Archbishop Onyemelukwe is from Nnewi while the Onyemelukwe discussed here in from Nnanka. Both are from Anambra.

2 Likes

Business / Re: I Made My First Money Online!! by 1kingwriter: 8:40am On May 28, 2020
monichannel:

If you're so good with unique content and will like a joint venture with me then PM me.

I will build and host the website, buy domain build links while you write content, upload them and do social sharing.

How does this work?
I am interested.
Travel / Re: Kwara Sends Travellers Back To Niger State by 1kingwriter: 9:13pm On May 20, 2020
Good
Business / Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by 1kingwriter: 8:52pm On May 20, 2020
jerome263:

Great....is it a must I write foreword?

It's not a must.
But you can use it to beef up the book.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.