Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

1KOBONAIRA's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1KOBONAIRA's Profile / 1KOBONAIRA's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

Travel / Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 8:45am On Mar 06, 2023
chukwuibuipob:
sad kids everywhere sad.Which visa is easy to get in 2023? The idiots are attacking Tinubu instead of focusing on the topic sad.Is Tinubu source of your hopelessness, misfortune sad? .U yamiriflathead never see anything yet. Una go CRY/roll miserable on the floor for 4 yrs. Tinubu is your president. Fixed cool
Dream on.
Travel / Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 8:43am On Mar 06, 2023
cliqtips:
Lebanon is now 2 USD

Whoa.
Proof?
Travel / Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 8:38am On Mar 06, 2023
Warmaterial:
Kenya visa on arrival, Bolivia visa on arrival, Cambodia visa on arrival, Iran visa on arrival... grin grin grin

Iran's visa is easy to get?
I'm really interested in the country.
Religion / Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 1:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
membranus:

Unfortunately many of my pastors do not even know what I have read in books or seen in visions about hell.

And if I quote Bible verses, or introduce books to you corroborating my assertions, that will not change your well established JW mindset. So I will not waste my time doing so.
YOU SEE VISIONS?

1 Like

Religion / Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 1:37pm On Mar 05, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Isaiah 14:12-17.
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

16 THEY THAT SEE THEE shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

Verse 17 affirms the devil formerly called Lucifer can be seen.

This Isaiah text is talking about the King of Babylon.
Not Lucifer.
Nebuchadnezzar.
Politics / Re: Indian Prime Minister, Modi Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 10:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
pdppower:
I, on behalf of PDP also congratulate Asiwaju. We don't play politics of bitterness. Our candidate has lost, and all we have to do is to prepare for 2027.
Given the way tinubu may handle this country, you may not see 2027.
It's not a threat.It's an eventuality.
Politics / Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 8:49am On Mar 03, 2023
AfahaAbia:

I am really confused at the moment. I got info that it's quite difficult for the Chinese embassy to grant Nigerians Z visa(Work visa). So that's why I am taking the other route of moving to either Europe or Canada. But I'll still try to get the work visa because the company will be paying for the flight cost , airport pickup and hotel accommodation.

I feel like china will bode well.
I personally would do business in China than in Europe(Intuitively-speaking).
Just the language is all there is to worry about.
Politics / Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 8:44am On Mar 03, 2023
Chris2863:
shut up
grin
Politics / Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 7:49am On Mar 03, 2023
AfahaAbia:
I won't lie. I actually achieved alot quite frankly. In 2015 I was earning 18k in a small hotel somewhere in Ikorodu. Today earning over 400k net salary in a multinational, with other side hustle. I have two cars, presently living in a 3 bedroom apartment. I have gotten all I ever wanted, na only marriage remain and I'm already 37. But since the end of this election I have been thinking hard about relocating to Europe or Canada because I am very sceptical about this new government.

If you relocate to Europe or Canada,that means you're rejecting the Chinese job offer?
Politics / Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 7:40am On Mar 03, 2023
nwetadinobi042:
Abeg which kind business you dey into?
I am here to learn 🙏🏾
Even me.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:
I expect a concession speech. Any other thing apart from that makes him a sore loser with zero sportsmanship quality.

I believe Peter Gregory Obi will make the right call.
To insult you is on my mind.
But...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.