Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,046 members, 7,859,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:13 PM

1KOBONAIRA's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1KOBONAIRA's Profile / 1KOBONAIRA's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 12 pages)

Politics / Re: Emmanuel Osodeke: FG Should Have Used $23m Abacha Loot To Meet ASUU's Demands by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 7:49am On Aug 31, 2022
othermen:
What ASUU struggle for is that you or yours or majority of Nigerians get a worthy education. The FG rather is willing to invest Nigeria resource in ranches. In Katsina alone #6.2 billion has been released by FG to establish cattle ranches. This is what the federal government is passionate about, not the universities or the state of the universities.

Some say ASUU’s demand is purely self interest. That is purely a misleading assertion.

It’s part of ASUU's demand, a better welfare for its members; but you should know that you'd get better value from a lecturer who can meet his daily needs.

Granting the request to ASUU’s welfare demand will not afford its members a luxury life. Rather, the new demand of ASUU that relates to welfare will still put a professor’s salary in Nigeria federal university at about the same amount of a graduate assistant in any top or middle tier university abroad.

All is for the students- to have good facilities & dedicated lecturers & reduce the insane brain drain we are suffered.

ASUU could have an agreement with the government, and request that federal universities become autonomous and so the Federal government don’t have to fund the universities; the running cost of the universities, the salaries of its members will be generated from the school fees of the students. Then in that case, most students would have to pay what is equivalent in private universities. ASUU understands that education still needs to be subsidized, because the masses may not be able to afford it and yet the people will take in hook, line and sinker the narrative that the union is a bunch of unpatriotic lots.

Some argue that the government have shown good faith and committed to some of ASUU’s demand. Again, this is a purely technical lie intended to detract and distract and we have a shameful media willing to peddle and drive the propaganda home so that the derision of ASUU can increase, so that they can be perceived as unpatriotic; when in reality, the whole struggle is to help the nation better equipped with its human resource. The media will do well to be critical about what the posture of FG concerning the issue. FG hard stance has shown it has no integrity, their refusal to implement past agreements or to comply with collective agreement born as a result of renegotiation with different parties they did set up- such as the FG Briggs led renegotiation committee or before then the FG Munzali led renegotiation committee… all of which further shows their lack of integrity and the news media in Nigeria is mostly complicit in this muddling and putting an axe when the issue should have long be done and resolved. Rather, they would find in the character of this government a bunch of people who align with the dangerous ideology that western education is Haram except for their children. The media rather would perpetuate the lies when they truly know that the strike is not conditioned on payment of withheld salaries. Why are their children studying abroad? Of coz, ours are in shambolic state and can continue to be.

The media has access to what ASUU’s demand actually entails. The FG claims to have met 80% of the demands. ASUU says the FG claim is blatant falsehood. The media then should demand for FG resolutions or actions and compare with ASUU’s demand are to know who is perpetuating or perpetrating falsehood.
I'm copying this.
Thanks!

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Makarfi To Peter Obi & Kwankwaso: Return To PDP, Swallow Your Personal Ambition by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2022
walefresh3:

Southwest is voting Tinubu.... Forget all these social media stunt... Youth wey no get PVC dey talk

grin
Your GPA for school no pass 4.0
Politics / Re: Makarfi To Peter Obi & Kwankwaso: Return To PDP, Swallow Your Personal Ambition by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2022
chrisvic007:

All over the world, minorities (like the Igbo) negotiate to assume state power. They do not demand it. It is only majorities (like Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani) that demand for power. Remember how Atiku and 'Emilokan' got the ticket of their political parties? This is why Fulani teamed up with Hausa to firm an oligarchy.

Igbos instead, do not know how to form an alliance. Imagine the leverage they'll hold of APGA is controlling all five Southeast states. For their inability to forge unity amongst themselves, they are kicked here and there by the two dominant political parties.

As a result of this, Peter Obi will lose the forthcoming elections flatly. This is because Igbos' 5% will he reduced to 3.75% in 2023 by the (commendable) actions of ESN and UGN. If I may educate you, the federal government is deliberately allowing ESN and UGM to deal with you people to reduce your votes in 2023 and it is working perfectly.
Brooooi!

The election is in 6 months time.
Enough time to shock you and your meaningless deductions from baseless rumours.
Politics / Re: Makarfi To Peter Obi & Kwankwaso: Return To PDP, Swallow Your Personal Ambition by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2022
olisaEze:
Atiku nko, he cannot swallow his own personal ambition for peace abi it is only southerners that know how to eat swallow?? angry. Bloody self entitled kleptomaniacs! Come 2023 President Peter Obi will retire every single one of u old thieves or we will retire him too! Godless people who think hiding behind the fake religiosity prevalent in the Nigerian society will make their opinions count!

Makarfi shud better goan learn handiwork oo, because #ObiDatti2023 will be the end of politics as a job description in this our lifetime. That is my only prayer point for the now..... along with Bisi forgetting her house key in the office again and sleeping over! grin. God create something wen E make ny**h sha!! grin grin

Leave am.
Only southerners dey chop swallow.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Makarfi To Peter Obi & Kwankwaso: Return To PDP, Swallow Your Personal Ambition by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2022
bhella10:
Obi cannot build a structure. APGA was dead in Anambra because of Obi

Look at you.
You're not an Anambra citizen, resident or frequent visitor and you're here making deductions about what ended APGA.
What do you know about Anambra's political space?
Politics / Re: Makarfi To Peter Obi & Kwankwaso: Return To PDP, Swallow Your Personal Ambition by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

If Peter Obi decamp, his political career has ended. I will personally demarket him myself. Go which PDP? He better campaign lose and try again than to join PDP.

As a matter of fact, Peter Obi is helpless now and can't do anything because Nigerians is running the presidency thru him
Fact.
Politics / Re: Makarfi To Peter Obi & Kwankwaso: Return To PDP, Swallow Your Personal Ambition by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2022
ogatboy:

Lol, 2019 election was without BVAS, it was before ENDSARS. 2023 is different. Very different. New voters will change everything.
Leave the guy.
He's forming porsche political analyst.

1 Like

Politics / Re: FG May Borrow N11Trillion For 2023 Budget As Deficit Rises Above 100% by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 8:51am On Aug 30, 2022
MichaelSokoto:
Earnestly waiting 4 may 29 for dis nightmare 2 b over!
undecided

Oh forget about that.
The nightmare will continue until at least 8 months after the said date.
Though cushioned by the expert hands of Peter Obi.
Then watch.
Watch what will happen.
Peter Obi will probe this outgoing government.
Politics / Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 8:33am On Aug 30, 2022
Viraltrends123:
All this nonesense projects like 6.25 billion naira for cattle ranches, that most of it would even be stolen, train to Niger, how many Nigerians would like to travel to Niger, or do business in niger. After borrowing trillions and wasting it on nonesense, they will still think of borrowing more.

We need thinking leaders, this mumu mumu people can't even think of simple 18th century logics, talkless complex 21st century solutions.

US are china are always trying to produce billionaires every year, chai what a country, stupid Nigerians are busy shouting APC, PDP, LP, Obidient, Batified, Atikulated.

Chai Chai Chai Chai

Be obidient and listen to wisdom,you foolish patriot.
Politics / Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 8:28am On Aug 30, 2022
Pityoobi:
Zoogerians and zoombidients are living in fools paradise. OBI is the number one supporter of IPOB criminals. Check the logo of beer company owed by his family proudly wearing the Biafra insignia. Don't be fooled patriotic Nigerians, this man will never be loyal to the Nigerian state if elected. Calamity no go befall us all oooo.

He invested millions in this beer business promoting the Biafra logo and you say Obi is not plan B after Nnamdi Kanu.

Think properly oooo Majority of Igbos that have been calling Nigeria zoo and campaigning for the total dissolution of the entity called Nigeria are now suddenly in love with Nigeria because of OBI. No be juju be dat.

You're indescribably stupid.
Politics / Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 8:25am On Aug 30, 2022
aylive02:
grin

No matter the wads of cash dedicated to education in the Katsina especially, it will be a waste. Despite all we gave to ensure their pupils come out in flying colors, they came robbing us of our valuables one night like that with well-sharpened cutlasses. Awon werrey.

By looking at the man's face, you go know say na him go chop the money.
And im contractors.

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 12:55pm On Aug 28, 2022
Demigod22:
Hahaha, I always know that I can never date a girl that has male bestie. Male bestie is just another name for kpekus shareholder. Nonsense.

About your predicament, I understand the pressure, fears and worries. I have been there before, it's threatening.

First, you are having sex with your bestie which means it's free kpekus, no billing, but you refused to get condoms.

Secondly, you guys were knacking instead of reading, I pity your result.

Thirdly, you said you are an orphan, Idoma proverb said an orphan penis no the rise when urinating, but your own rise.

In conclusion, congratulations bro, you are truly a cumrade.

"i pity your result indeed"
cheesy
Romance / Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2022
MMempire:
I swear, na Ogun go kill you there. You young, so you no know how to use condom, you wan destroy another person pikin life abi? You must not abort the pregnancy and must marry the girl properly. Orphan wey no get sense, na street go teach you how to get sense the hard way. I swear down, no iota of pity dey from me to you. Dat your promising young guy, must turn to hustling young father. Idiot!

grin grin grin grin
Politics / Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 8:50am On Aug 28, 2022
what is MRAP?
Politics / Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2022
HEBEI:
If Peter Obi had chosen you as his running mate, he would have lost my vote.

No northerner deserves to be president of this country. You have always made bad leaders.

Guy share the igbo keyboard app you used in writing your signature
Politics / Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 11:07pm On Aug 26, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Obi had to stop Soludo from opening the door for him , he will open the door by himself .

Obi, Is a man Nigeria needs right man

He's loved and respected by all

Igbo,Yoruba,Hausa.

The three ethnic groups side by side.
That's what your picture depicts.
And it's excellent.
Politics / Re: Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
KingKO22:

Attachment by force grin

The oil of the SS is the only reason why igbos are attaching to SS by force grin

Landlocked Beerfraud republic and their IPOB militants should not be aspiring for Nigeria presidency bcs we knw the motive behind it is to free Nnamdi for him to overtake Nigeria with the help of Pandora Obituary

Spite

If only you were insightful, you should have noticed that the term "south-south" is stupid and shouldn't exist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
marenalexander7:
The three powerful contestants to the nation's highest office are Asiwaju Bola Ahmad Tinubu of the APC, Atiku Abubakar of the PDP and Peter Obi of the Labour Party. Most at times pundits and analysts make comparison amongst these candidates to see who is the most qualified to take the mantle of leadership of this country after the expiration of President Buhari's tenure as the President of this great country. To me, having regards to their track records and political wherewithal to take this nation to the highest pedestal of excellent leadership, Asiwaju Bola Ahmad Tinubu is the most qualified candidate, but also should not be compared to these candidates whose track records are nothing to write home about
Shut up.
Politics / Re: Inibehe Effiong Remains Upbeat After Release by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 1:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Dear Fellow Nigerians..
As we can now see..
We have lots of work to do on the Election day.
The Polling-Units are open for all of us to stay and cast our votes, and to observe what they are doing, and at the same time protect our votes.
WE DON'T HAVE TO BE AN ACCREDITED PARTY AGENT BEFORE WE STAY AROUND THE POLLING-UNITS..

WE THE ORDINARY NIGERIANS ARE BARRED FROM THE COLLATION CENTERS, UNLESS WE ARE RECOGNISED AS ACCREDITED PARTY AGENTS.
THE ACCREDITED PARTY AGENTS CAN DO THE REST OF THE PROTECTION AT THE COLLATION CENTERS. NO WAHALLA.
THAT ONE IS THEIR BUSINESS

BUT THEN,,, THERE IS GOOD-NEWS....
AND THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT:
“THE TWO MOST IMPORTANT THINGS CONCERNING OUR CURRENT ELECTIONS ARE NOW HAPPENING AT THE POLLING-UNITS”,,
(AND NO MORE AT THE COLLATION CENTERS),
WHICH ARE:

1. SENDING A SCANNED COPY OF THE RESULTS DIRECTLY TO THE ONLINE RESULTS PORTAL.

2. SENDING THE SAME RESULTS TO THE CENTRAL COLLATION SERVER / SYSTEM.

So, my dear Fellow Nigerians, we won't relent..
We won't even dream of leaving the Polling-Units this time If the INEC Presiding Officer didn't do these two things right in front of us...
And we confirm the Online Results by logging in to the Portal.

WE “THE PEOPLE” ARE THE STRUCTURE THIS TIME AROUND.
WE ARE NIGERIANS, AND WE ARE THE ONES THAT DO THE CHOOSING,, AND NOT THE INEC OFFICIALS AND THE CORRUPT POLITICIANS.

WE ARE NOW THE ONES TO PROTECT OUR OWN VOTES, AND MAKE SURE THAT OUR VOTES COUNT,
AND NO MORE THE PARTY AGENTS ANY LONGER.
Allow me to copy this.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: What To Expect As Fani Kayode Joins Festus Keyamo In APC Presidential Council by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
Who is FFK and festus?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 2:56pm On Aug 24, 2022
fiizznation:
The kind of people this Tinubu surrounds himself with though. And you say you want to be president!!!
Very shabby,unrefined,loud, illiterate-looking,uncomposed and dishonest-looking people
Politics / Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2022
apache22b:
If Tinubu was as bad as the Obidient's urchins claims he is, Wike will not be in London working with him. Think about it. You think a whole Wike doesn't know what is good for Nigeria ?

Nigeria and Nigerians knows what's good for them, that's why they are rejecting Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins with all their strength.

If we miss Tinubu that means we have completely lost it in Nigeria.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be the end of ASUU strike .

My fellow youths and Nigerian students be wise, let's get it right this time .

Tinubu is the only answer to all our troubles in this country.

Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins are all pathological liars, even Lai Muhammed will be a child's play where Peter Obi is . shocked

Wike that is a decorated tout.
What does he know about exceptional governance?
Politics / Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 2:53pm On Aug 24, 2022
TinubuThief:
grin
You can imagine the caliber of known thieves, thug's , criminals supporting the old man.
And these are the kind of people that he will appoint in key positions.

That is why God no ever give am that position!!

Old druggie doggy dog style grin!!!
what does emi lo kan even mean?
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 9:55am On Aug 23, 2022
backbone503:
This is highly unnecessary and could have some negative implications. You're contesting with someone for something, why do this to the fellow? And how do you think your supporters will see/take this?

Na-ákó 2uuuu.
Politics / Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 9:10am On Aug 22, 2022
Aufbauh:
The most critical indices of good leadership are mentorship and sustainability, & BAT guarantees that.

I've analyzed all the presidential aspirants with open mind and have realized that the only aspirant with clear proven record of good leadership is Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Apart from what he has done in the past, he equally seems to have the content to repeat his success story.

I also realized that the only nonsensical issue his detractors has against him is his age/health status. Nothing else! I also considered this factor in my decision to support him.
However i came to a conclusion that if a man knows how to identifies resource persons & ensure quality delegation then, he can do his task even in a state of immobility.

You're shortsighted and quite retarded.
TV/Movies / Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 1:01pm On Aug 20, 2022
DanielOyaskii:
Hunter × Hunter.

7 deadly sins bro
TV/Movies / Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2022
nani667:
⬇️⬇️⬇️

Where una dey see sub to download all this movies bikonu?
TV/Movies / Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2022
Achilles100:
Shey this website dey glitch? Sandman get episode 11?
boss where i fit download this movie with relatively small mb and without ad glitches

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.