Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,898 members, 7,848,628 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

1KOBONAIRA's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1KOBONAIRA's Profile / 1KOBONAIRA's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 12 pages)

Politics / Re: Labour Party Holds Town Hall Meeting In Kano (Pictures) by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 8:40am On Aug 20, 2022
Okealaaye:
Looks more like a Weekly meeting of the Thrift and Cooperative Society of Motor Spare Parts traders in Kano, if you ask me.

No one asked.
Business / Re: Those Of Us That Bought MTN SHARES What Is Our Faith by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 5:19pm On Aug 18, 2022
Fireboy02:

U will be directed to stock brokers
Thanks!
Business / Re: Why Going Into Business Is Better Than Going To School. by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
PoliteActivist:
No easy answers
Some who went into biz wish they humbly took a salary job - any job. Others who took a job regret not going into business!

Currently,if you offered my mom a job that paid #100000/Month,she'd most probably close up jer business and take the offer.

A very high probability.
Different strokes for different people.
Business / Re: Free E-book Reveals How To Leverage On Telegram 700 Million Users And Cash-in by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 2:14pm On Aug 18, 2022
chinemerem753@gmail.com

Very Interested.
Business / Re: I Need Business Advice by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
KreativesSpa:

get lost i've beat you everytime you engaged me on this forum. From the discussions about transatlantic gas pipelines from Nigeria to Europe which you knew nothing about that i educated you on, to the last time you engaged me on DipWire, i still beat you silly. I make 200k sometimes in 2 days. And churcn out averagely 1.5-1.8 Per month. I go dey tell you back to back. You're not on my level

My project na 100M per annum. Starting July-August once first harvest begins, it blows up

Go to hell

My guy no geh joy grin
Business / Re: I Need Business Advice by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 1:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
KreativesSpa:

You are myopic, greedy and short sighted then

I asked you to come to verify the business existence of which regular weekend visits to check project milestones is available.

Then by December, the aggregated funds could set up yours. You couldn't recognize the opportunity because of your high greed

Not to worry. This is a 20M + Business. Don't bother

Enjoy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why you come dey vex ni?

O buzi gini na-ése?
Business / Re: Zenith Bank Outrageous Charges. by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 1:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
Mba.
Ò bughi sò gí ka o na-eme.

1 Like

Business / Re: Those Of Us That Bought MTN SHARES What Is Our Faith by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2022
Fireboy02:

X-mobile

Can Someone buy stocks via the app?
Business / Re: You Shouldn't Be BROKE : The Reason You Are Broke Is You by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 11:46am On Aug 18, 2022
Hm.
Business / Re: Those Of Us That Bought MTN SHARES What Is Our Faith by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 11:30am On Aug 18, 2022
Fireboy02:

Pls explain dis to me

What app is this?
Business / Re: Amazon To Launch In Nigeria Next Year by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 10:42pm On Aug 17, 2022
Which state abi city dem go base?
Business / Re: Those That Don't Have Hustling Spirit How Una Day Take Survive For 9ja by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
valdes00:

On point..
Na contentment na him matter.. Everybody na hustler one way or the other

You no sabi spell cheque boss.
Business / Re: Which Business Can One Start With ₦200K In 2022? by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 12:57am On Aug 16, 2022
ugotex85:

I've been hearing about this, I hope it is not a kind of ponzi that will vanish someday?

E don vanish like poof!
Business / Re: Which Business Can One Start With ₦200K In 2022? by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 12:55am On Aug 16, 2022
Willie2015:

Trading is an art....
U made mistakes ...you learn...over and over again..
U read and study hard as if you are back in the university....
Losses are part of the game in this bizness....
U need to recognize every risk, learn how to minimize and manage it ....
Via app risk and money mgt...
Through learning... mentorship and practice.......
U wont worry about losses once you gain mastery...
Cos your profit will make your losses insignificant.....
Its online trading .... u do part time or full time ......
Any1 that fit your schedule....
Besides,my interests don lie in trading.
Everyone and their domains,right?
Business / Re: Which Business Can One Start With ₦200K In 2022? by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 12:54am On Aug 16, 2022
Willie2015:

Trading is an art....
U made mistakes ...you learn...over and over again..
U read and study hard as if you are back in the university....
Losses are part of the game in this bizness....
U need to recognize every risk, learn how to minimize and manage it ....
Via app risk and money mgt...
Through learning... mentorship and practice.......
U wont worry about losses once you gain mastery...
Cos your profit will make your losses insignificant.....
Its online trading .... u do part time or full time ......
Any1 that fit your schedule....

Be like say i go dey pay pesin to dey trade for me.
Business / Re: Which Business Can One Start With ₦200K In 2022? by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 12:49am On Aug 16, 2022
tonididdy:

Go on and sink your money in business.
If I have somewhere that fetches me 200k , isn't that already a business for me.
Why do I have to trap my money somewhere and have sleepless nights praying it doubles.
Business is not for everybody.
what if it takes like 5 months to have that 200k?
Business / Re: Which Business Can One Start With ₦200K In 2022? by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 12:22am On Aug 16, 2022
Willie2015:

Bought Seplat at N690.... Sold at N1200 plus
Bought Total at N170...Sold at N194..
Re enter Total at N198 .... its currently at N234..
Bought MTN at N167... sold at N210....
U can do the maths....
Have not even accounted for quarterly div and final dividend...

I use Passfolio and Trading212 ..
Dont write as if its a walk in the park on the NYSE and LSE
Does one have to be a full-time trader to profit from this venture?
And also you haven't stated your losses.
For all we know,you could be losing more than you've made profits and decided to only show profits.
Business / Re: Which Business Can One Start With ₦200K In 2022? by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 12:18am On Aug 16, 2022
Acekoncepts27:
If you live in a busy area,,,buy fresh bread directly from the bakery and retail to final consumers,,that's what I have been doing since my graduation four years ago,,,I make a minimum of 3k daily and I save 1.5k daily after expenditures.. someone with white collar job fit no reach me

And some people somewhere dey happy say ASUU don dey move to call off strike.
Wey after graduation,work still no dey secure.
Business / Re: Which Business Can One Start With ₦200K In 2022? by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 12:12am On Aug 16, 2022
southsouthking:
Oviaoza Garri business
I will be buying from Jalingo to zamfara

But our truck might spoil on the road anytime

What happened to maintenance?
Business / Re: Which Business Can One Start With ₦200K In 2022? by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 12:08am On Aug 16, 2022
Albertgr8:
Share the money into 4 use one and go and learn a skill
Gimme examples please.
Skills that ain't online though.
Business / Re: I Have A Old Verified Binance Account For Sell by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
TNORWAY:
When you can easily open new one and verify with your bvn?

I tire o
Business / Re: Is 100k Enough To Buy Phone Accessories by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
I no sabi o.
Buh how everything go?
Is the business running well?
Business / Re: We are looking for these olden days items to buy, N100k - N1million by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
you still dey buy box iron abeg?
Business / Re: The First Two Steps To Take On How You Start Promoting Digital Products by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
How is family sir?
Things later work out for you via this thread?
Business / Re: Fortified Groundnut Oil: How Do I Do It Please? by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
chymdyx:

Would be really great to hear about their journeys thus far!!

Nairaland is a time-machine grin

1 Like

Business / Re: Need Construction Equipment For Sale Or Lease In Abuja? by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 11:48am On Aug 15, 2022
You still doing ok?
Buhari must have spoilt business.
All the best!
Business / Re: Fortified Groundnut Oil: How Do I Do It Please? by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 11:40am On Aug 15, 2022
I wonder how the former commenters on this thread are faring.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.