Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? (25966 Views)

What I Want To Achieve In My First 100 Days As Lagos Governor- Sanwo-olu / US, Isreal Gives Buhari 7 Days To Re Instate CJN. Threaten Military Action. / 90 Minutes Exclusive Interview With The President - Muhammadu Buhari 7/1/2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Zetty177x: 4:12am On Mar 03, 2023
prigoz:

So this is your achievement in last 7 years, you need to examine your brain. Unrepentant urchin

He na fool plus urchin
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by broadman20: 4:12am On Mar 03, 2023
thesicilian:

Lol. Most of them don't. To them it's all about tribal sentiments and entitlement. You have to be patient with him and be there for him in this mourning period grin grin grin

Hypocritics are like Pharisees,

They always accuse others of what they are experts in doing and still come out to shout .

No wonder our Lord Jesus said;

Your Righteousness must exceed that of the Pharisees

If you want to enter the kingdom of God.

Most of you who accuse others of Tribalism are born and Bred with Tribalism and that's why you can't freely associate, live or mingle easily outside your region.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by broadman20: 4:21am On Mar 03, 2023
Goodlady:
A lot. I finished school, got a job. Met a good man though he's Obidient and he's becoming nuts with this Obi thing. He doesn't understand politics.

Weldon o madam political expert.

If your understanding of politics is about beaten and intimidation of Nigerians simply because you want to win election, well that's very good.

I only want to remind you that, we will continue running in circles and don't expect anything new to happen in Nigeria.

I now understand why they said that people are product of where they are coming from.

You cant be supporting WRONG PROCESS in Nigeria and still pray to God for Nigeria to get better and change. You are deceiving yourself my dear.

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by colestephan86: 4:43am On Mar 03, 2023
Nice2023:
I remembered when Buhari came into power,there were jubilation from right,left and centre, and after the jubilation came sorrow.

People were kidnapped,bokoharam decimated villages and bandits started their raping and ransacking most villages in the entire north west region and many more that we may not remember now.

But in the midst of these crises,they were booms and downs in the economy,people became extremely poor and some were extremely rich like never before.

Now,how have u guys fared in these 7years of Buhari considering the cost of living in our today's economy and what have u achieved so far?
Hmm.
Buhari is the angel God sent to me o, I must confess.
Achieved all major milestones in my life during his regime.
Got married
my first , second and third car
My first child
Expecting the second
Bought my land
Started my own company
And during the lockdown started my side hustle which gives me an average of 6k every single day

I have never for once cursed that man.
Thank God for him

1 Like

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by CodeTemplar: 4:53am On Mar 03, 2023
Kam2021:
My achievement is that I survived his administration, may a Buhari never happen to Nigeria again.
Buhari messed up really but not as bad as we all think. It may have worse had he removed subsidies. Tinubu wants to do just that.
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by enemachris(m): 4:53am On Mar 03, 2023
One of the most terrible regime that history will always go down with. We all deserve certificate of survival embarassed. People left and are still leaving the country as if there's war currently going on the country embarassed
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by HayB100(m): 4:54am On Mar 03, 2023
Nice2023:

E pain u...like ata rodo.

Dating a man is not an achievement except men don finish for this country. U must be very cheap of a woman to see dating as an achievement.

I read through ur comment but i can conclude that u are extremely cheap! You are such an idiotic fellow, must you always display your stupidity online? Abi which kind foolishness be this one? If you don't have anything reasonable to say, is it a must you comment Eleriibu, omo ofo๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ’”

Sorry madam.
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by emerged01(m): 5:19am On Mar 03, 2023
Goodlady:
A lot. I finished school, got a job. Met a good man though he's Obidient and he's becoming nuts with this Obi thing. He doesn't understand politics.
All Obidients dont understand politics. They are too emotional to think about rudiment of politics. If he is a good man ignore his ignorance in politics.
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by iahmed(m): 6:11am On Mar 03, 2023
Omihanifa:
His regime is a total disaster. There's no legacy to his name. History will be very harsh to him.

Throughout his 8years he was a lame duck.
what did you acheieve.
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Goldbw122(m): 6:11am On Mar 03, 2023
I discovered a lot of things, and very soon. I will be completing my uncompleted building

God a nice job that fetch me good money and happiness

Am still alive even if my investment goes wrong.

This regime had made me strong and lively, I'd am able to survive this rule then there is no government rule that I will not survive, God help me that my japa plan works out..
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Nice2023(m): 6:12am On Mar 03, 2023
Timiolutomi:

You are a nuisance, stay out of the lady's affair and mind your business.

Plus, you are trying to bully her... You are dumb and of low class.

U are satisfied now.

Abuse is ur watch word that is why many of u end up useless and miserable in life.
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Thegamingorca(m): 6:28am On Mar 03, 2023
Goodlady:

He doesn't understand why Nigeria will never progress you mean
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Thegamingorca(m): 6:31am On Mar 03, 2023
Voter apathy everywhere
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by horgarzer(m): 6:33am On Mar 03, 2023
Travelled abroad 2015, hustled well for three years, returned to Nigeria December, 2018. Started my business with the love of my life "Monisade" in Lagos.
We officially got married and presently expecting our third child. Our business is doing fine as we last year completed a three bedroom apartment.
God is merciful!!!

1 Like

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Simplythebest: 6:34am On Mar 03, 2023
Japa

1 Like

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by falcon01: 6:43am On Mar 03, 2023
AFONJACOW:
2m for 7yrs and u think u achieved something . SORRY
Not 7 years with that at some point withing that 7 years I've never saved 500k but I was a able to save that amount that's something that's a very big something to me.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by tyinfinity: 6:45am On Mar 03, 2023
I build two houses .I am financially independent .my children are going to their schools without any problem.what I could not achieve during pdp I get it during buhari

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Ramanto(m): 6:47am On Mar 03, 2023
I suffered a lot in the first four years. Thereafter, my life picked up and became meaningful. I got a job, married, have a baby and can plan for the future. Credit goes to God and not Buhari

1 Like

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by ford101: 6:58am On Mar 03, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Bought a house, bought 2 cars, established a bakery and still got a couple of millions in my account
hi can I learn how to establish a bakery just like yours.can I drop my WhatsApp number so I ll get a one on one chat with you? Please reply thanks.
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by ManAustin(m): 7:00am On Mar 03, 2023
Joblessness till date. That i am alive today is solely by divine provision.
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Lobotomy02: 7:00am On Mar 03, 2023
Buhari, A colossal failure.

We warned, but some of you didn't listen.
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Lama70(m): 7:06am On Mar 03, 2023
Omihanifa:
His regime is a total disaster. There's no legacy to his name. History will be very harsh to him.

Throughout his 8years he was a lame duck.

I transited from shaving powder to razor blade because of priice. It was hellish at first. Now, i am used to it.

Some gains!!!
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Sirchiboy: 7:08am On Mar 03, 2023
easzypeaszy:
I got Married
Got a job
Bought bike
Have 3kids
Good.

How did you manage to achieve this?
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by hope4nigeria(m): 7:08am On Mar 03, 2023
Goodlady:
that man suppose to leave you imidiately because anything associated with Buhari/APC has no future and no hope.
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Poshest4: 7:10am On Mar 03, 2023
Just keep lying to yourself

Nice2023:

I have two cars...in ten years,I can't remember when I entered keke.

I wish u same.
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by mimee9(f): 7:11am On Mar 03, 2023
Debt
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Ofunaofu: 7:14am On Mar 03, 2023
gloryman91:
Any Politician that lost an election and cried on the TV is a heartless desperate bigot who does not deserve to be a leader.

Buhari lost an election, cried but today he is rounding up an eight year tenure as the president of Nigeria

Are you saying he doesn't deserve to be a leader
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by DivineT: 7:25am On Mar 03, 2023
sat70:
Waw. I achieved a lot. I completed 15 Udemy courses and got two remote jobs. I earn $9k/month and I live here in Lagos. I also go a job in Lagos but the pay is no where close to the foreign jobs. Buhari, I enjoyed your reign. grin grin
Could you tell the courses and the job you do now

Thanks
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by sat70: 7:33am On Mar 03, 2023
DivineT:

Could you tell the courses and the job you do now

Thanks
I took courses on Java, kotlin and flutter.i also did cyber security. I did advanced java and flutter as well. Took another course on DevOps. Though I lied about most of my experiences on my LinkedIn and CV. It helps me to get many contacts most especially from linkedin and indeed. Most important thing is been able to defend your credentials and experiences. Even if you lie that you have 13 years experience and in reality you have just 1 year, if you can defend it then you're heading to the top. Believe me bro.

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 7:40am On Mar 03, 2023
nwetadinobi042:
Abeg which kind business you dey into?
I am here to learn ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ
Even me.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Nosa111(m): 7:44am On Mar 03, 2023
Na Buhari help you achive am?
Goodlady:

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Cries For Losing Enugu Local Government Election (pics, Video) / June 12: APP Accuses Buhari Of Plagiarism, Threatens Legal Action / Defence Minister, Bashir Magashi Asks Nigerians To Confront Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.