Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,606 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

1MCN's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1MCN's Profile / 1MCN's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 25 pages)

Politics / Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by 1MCN: 8:45am On Mar 03, 2021
We've never ever had this number within a quarter before in Nigeria, not even within a year, even in the heights of Boko Haram.

There's likelihood that the number is higher.

One man asked the soldiers and police to resign and they obeyed, and you're calling it bluff just to keep deceiving yourselves thinking you're deceiving the people.

Until we begin to face the truth we will never go further. And, I see the doomsday nearer than predicted.
Politics / Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by 1MCN: 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2016
Where are those of them that shut down the streets last year when Muhammadu Buhari won? Where are they now? Don't spend your energy on stuff like this again in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Soldier Who Went Missing In Borno For Over A Year Has Been Confirmed Dead. PICS by 1MCN: 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2016
I miss the days APC was in the opposition. Those days were very engaging. I think that's their best natural position.

What the likes of Lai Mohammed would have made of this kind of news is best left to imagination.

25 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Edodecides: Disregard Every Result On Social Media: INEC(pic) by 1MCN: 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
We have heard. But no more inconclusive whatever again oh!
Politics / Re: Hoodlums Destroy Ballot Box In PU12/12/01/027, Uyiosa Pry Sch, Oredo LG (photo) by 1MCN: 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
It's simple. Pick up all the destroyed ballot papers as evidence. Count them and ascertain the preliminary or presumable paper taking the lead. Then identify the most sagacious politician or the most notorious thug whose unit it is. If the presumable result does not favour the politician's or thug's preferred candidate then arrest him for severe gruelling interrogation. But I'm afraid Nigeria is incapable. Very incapable, especially in this change government.
Politics / Re: Lawyers To Charge Buhari To ICC In February For Crimes Against Biafrans -IBTIMES by 1MCN: 4:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ijaya123:
Quite interesting.

After Nwazurike scammed his own people for passport to nowhere, now some white men has decided to key into the issue.

By the time the eyes of those agitators will clear, they will realise they have been scammed by the Europeans.

In all honesty and sincerity, Nigeria will one day divide into parts, if not now, definitely some day. It's prudent for youth of today to prepare their future with that in mind.
Politics / Re: 30 Killed In Boko Haram Attack On Three Villages In Borno by 1MCN: 11:34am On Dec 16, 2015
It's already 16 days to the end of December.

Alas, Muhammadu Buhari has shifted the goal post. Those who said December deadline was sacrosanct have suddenly realized that the deadline was a stupid pronouncement.
Politics / Re: Seun Osewa: This Proverb Will Help You Understand It Better by 1MCN: 11:28am On Dec 16, 2015
Ioannes:
OP, you tried. you have written well.

you said you were offline for a while. I urge you to open posts on politics section and let's know if you can't discern a pleasant change.

no more curses, no more insults, at least it has reduced and crass tribalism is waning.

this is the NL we want.

for those who want to talk about bia *fra, then you will have to go to other fora for that.

Honestly, I don't enjoy the insults. But I have equally seen several Bia fra related threads on the forum in spite of the rule. Sometimes, we need some of those news to be properly informed on goings-on in the country so we can plan our day, or itinerary well. It was on NL that I saw the news of the seige in Onicha Bridge Head. I was able to help someone plan his movement. The news about their proposed protest in Lagos today and tomorrow will enable some people plan their way properly too.

NL can hide incendiary comments, ban accounts and close threads that are false, terrorist, or provocative.
Politics / Re: Seun Osewa: This Proverb Will Help You Understand It Better by 1MCN: 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
I thought you guys have left...seun is not changing hoot......do you guys know why he did that?...did you car to ask?..no!!!!.....all you did was abuse,lampoon and heap abuse on the young man......he has made his choice..if you don't like it zoom out!!!!!

Who've the "You guys"?
Meanwhile, you sound so agitated and hysterical. Just calm down, and may be you'd help to tell why he took the action.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Seun Osewa: This Proverb Will Help You Understand It Better by 1MCN: 1:40pm On Dec 15, 2015
Bigprozzie:
You can save your epistle for the gods. No one cares around here

Sanity is gradually returning to the forum simply because of that rule. We are not subjected to name calling and hundreds of threads maligning the Nigerian nation.

There are about 3 or 4 Biafra websites that cater for this sort of behaviour, you can ask your brothers and they will direct you there. You guys can go there to abuse, shout and curse yourselves to death .

The rule will stay and there is nothing you can do about it.

By the way, why are Biafrans so desperate to be represented on a Nigerian website?

A friend "forcefully" added me on Facebook to Radio Bia fra London Facebook page since last year. I've never liked or commented on the page for the first time but I have noticed that whenever I see a topic there and eventually read it, most of the top contributors are Hausa, Yoruba, and Edo. And, my friend, if you see vituperations from those guys to the "Bia frans" on their own site you'll shudder. The admins never censor nor gag, they just sit and hope someone would come up with a superior argument to dismantle the insolence.

However, I admit that Seun holds the ace on his forum.

1 Like

Politics / Seun Osewa: This Proverb Will Help You Understand It Better by 1MCN: 11:48am On Dec 15, 2015
I was away from Nairaland for a few days (about 4 days) due to the loss of my gadgets. So when I came back later I tried the best I could to catch up with what had gone on. In doing so I went from page 0 further down, and suddenly I bumped unto the (now controversial) thread by Seun himself announcing amendments to Nairaland Rule 9.

When I read the thread I must confess the words were sufficiently mature, and succinctly put! His argument was passionate and yet stern, especially the part where he said "we" can not afford the pains of losing the love and friendship we share with the Igbo. I bet you, if president Muhammadu Buhari has come out to address Nigerians this same way he'd have won the hearts of a lot of Igbo people to his side, especially those who are yet undecided, or double-minded, or against the issue of this agitation for a Sovereign State of B!afra.

However, I think Mr. Seun missed a step by pointedly stamping it that NL will hack down any pro-B!afran thread on the forum. Make no mistakes about it, Seun owns NL and he sets the rules. One does not pay to subscribe on NL neither does one pay to contribute (except for data charges) and therefore NL doesn't owe anyone any sort of compensation on issues like this.

The only debt that NL owes B!afran agitators on this forum is Fair Hearing. Although this debt is objective, it's as well moral. Granted that some B! afran NLers can be crass and nettlesome at times, Bia fra as a course or ideology can not be shut out. We must know this!

There's an Igbo proverb that says, 'Nguchi uzo a-naghi a hia m-ba mmuo'. This loosely translates as shutting of the door does not prevent an attack of the [evil] spirit. Even if we choose to shut them off on all online and print media in Nigeria, if Bia fra is destined to come it'll come. We remember there was a time Nigeria refused to feature any news about them but today they [dis]-grace the banner pages of all newspapers in Nigeria, and sometimes overseas. It's obvious that the agitators and their sponsors have squarely and roundly defeated Nigeria in this media war.

What I expect the DSS, Police, Army, FG, and other relevant bodies to do is to mobilize their men online to argue intelligently against the ideology and profer more convincing idea and ideology rather than issuing threats and whatnot to media outlets against such publications.

Finally, I am not telling you, Seun to rescind or ammend your Rule 9. I'm only telling you that Nguchi uzo anaghi a hia m-ba mmuo, shutting the door does not stop [evil] spirit attacks. Thank you.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Igbo Group Plans To Establish A Counter Radio Station To Radio Biafra by 1MCN: 11:01am On Dec 01, 2015
Rikidony:
IDGAF if igbos leave, but they should not drag any part of the Niger delta to their Biafra, we here in the ND need 50% control of our resources or an independent Niger Delta republic.

get it angry angry

Does this our Niger Delta Republic include Imo and Abia states, and even Ondo state? Because these states are part of the Niger Delta region.

Don't you think it's wiser to say we have 100% control of our resource(s), which is what the proponents of Biafra are stating?

When did the Niger Delta people reduce it to 50%?

Mind you. I'm also Niger Delta!

2 Likes

Politics / Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by 1MCN: 7:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I am not Yoruba, I am Igbo, ask around.

Are you serious?!
Please check your signature. It's giving you away.
Politics / Re: Check Out The Proposed Map Of Biafra by 1MCN: 2:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
GentleToks:

Lol!!!! Dream on...

Interestingly and ironically, if a single person(Even leaders from the same region) from Niger-delta says that Niger-delta is not part of Biafra and would never be, you and and your self-deceived kinsmen-Igbos usually jumped on the basis of "HIS VIEW DOES NOT REPRESENT THE VIEWS OF ALL NIGER-DELTANS but the moment a miscreant like Asari Dokubo says that Niger-delta is part of Biafra, you quickly take his view as general view of all Niger-deltans.

The greatest mistake Igbos would make again in eventuality of war or break-up is to believe that Niger-deltans are part of struggle or agitation for independence.

Go with your 5 states and embrace peace of mind.

What if I tell you that I'm Niger-Delta?
Politics / Re: Check Out The Proposed Map Of Biafra by 1MCN: 10:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
Goodboiyy:

you still don't get it.. you only conduct a referendum wen the said people re interested in the new country.. but in this Biafra case we (Itsekiri, Urhobo/Isoko, Ijo, Edo, ogoni e.tc ) never told you we want to opt out of Nigeria.. All we have been fighting for is Resource Control.. so telling us we must conduct a referendum is like a insult to us.. Can you tell Yoruba To conduct Referendum in Your Biafra agitation ?.. If no y re u so bent on including SS minorities who dont give a Bleep about Biafra ? .. wen I say We I mean my people.. Anioma have made there Position known that they want Biafra as such I can't speak for them.. I hope u respect my decision

Of course, I do respect your decision. But let we piont out three highlights in your submission.

1) You said 'We itsekiri, Urhobo/Isoko, Ijo, Edo, ogoni e.tc'.... Are you all of those at the same time? I mean are you Itsekiri and Urhobo and Isoko and Ezon at the same time? You can only be one, or at most two. Don't you think you're committing the same offence you accuse Igbo people of by annexing over 6 different ethic groups?

2)Resource Control. I'm not the spokesperson for Biafra agitators. But what if your resource control is a central policy in Biafra? What if Biafra proposes that all lands and the resources therein belong to the local people? Do you know that "We" have being demanding resource control in Nigeria for over 50years? What have we gotten? 13%, and ammesty, and Odi massacre, and Ken Saro-Wiwa's death, etc. Have you asked why the PIB lasted for 6 years in the NASS? It was because of a 10% host community fund which the bill proposed and it was rejected by entire lawmakers from the north and west. Do you honestly think that Nigeria can freely give "Us" resource control? It'll be an intergenerational struggle.

3)South south Minorities. Please, my brother how can you be a minority in your own land? With due respect, I think you should be ashamed to call yourself a minority in your own land. And did you know that the so called minority actually produce the majority of Nigeria's wealth? Please don't be subjugated and emasculated with divisive politics. Henceforth, never use the word minority to describe yourself or your people. It strips you of dignity. Britain that introduced the minority nonsense here does not have or recognize anything like minority Indeginous British in their own home country, if you've ever travelled out.

Finally, I say to you, I'm not even against Nigeria but I have a policy that genuine freedom and equality (and egalitarialism) are all noble pursuits.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Check Out The Proposed Map Of Biafra by 1MCN: 9:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
Goodboiyy:

You don't get it... We don't want your Biafra ... na force again ?

Lemme explain how we feel anytime u include Our land in ur struggle..

If for example Youruba wants and Odua nation and in there map they included Anioma/igbo communities in SS, and wen anioma people confront Yoruba, The Yoruba were nw saying You must do a referendum , .. How do you think they (Anioma ) will feel ? That how we feel anytime u include Itsekiri, Urhobo, Ijaw, Isoko , e.t.c land inside ur greedy/selfish map... We don't want... Asin The thing don they vex me.. Can you stay without Us ?.. wat do we even have in common ?.. is it food ?, Language?, Thinking? Names ? guy abeg we don't need referendum.

The same way u need Biafra that's the same way we want Resource Control.. Tonyebarcanista might be 1 man opinion to u Folks from SE .. but Don't Be surprise wat we will do to u if u dare drag us into any greedy country ..

My brother, I think you're getting unnecessarily hysterical. Who're the "We" and who're the "You"? What makes you think I'm Southeast?

I will not say you're still a teen. But just so you know how the world works. When a people seek a separate State they must define their boundaries. Then a vote (referendum) is cast to ensure the voice of every adult within that proposed precinct is heard. During the period of the call for votes both the separatist state and the original state campaign to the people or peoples of the proposed separate state.

If at the end the votes fail (that is the people vote to remain in the union, as in Scotland recently), they remain and the agitation and the call for referendum ends sine dine until new reasons for separation (completely different from the previous) emerge and the people again seek self determination.

If however, a particular group within the proposed map reject secession they simply acced with the old union, or equally seek a separate state. Please refer to Yugoslovia on this point.

I give you an unbiased, and unpersonalised response on this issue. So don't insist I'm from the East or West Or North or South. For more than one year I've come to know Nairaland and its commonplace chauvinism, I have carefully kept my regional identity to myself.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Check Out The Proposed Map Of Biafra by 1MCN: 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
bosedekemi:

Only Igbanke in Edo is part of Bafra. Benin Kingdom is a very powerful ancient one that even conquered Yoruba.

You're very correct. But I think the exclusion of most part of Edo is not because "the Benin Kingdom is a very powerful ancient one...". The proponents of Biafra say that in Biafra there will be total abolition of Monarchy. And the Benin Kingdom is ancient as you said, and culturally deep rooted and therefore will be averse with the Biafran Principle of State Polity.

And Biafra will not want to interfere with peoples' cultures and roots.

But if put through a referendum and the people accept to jettison their monarchy and vote to join Biafra then they're accepted.

One thing must be said here: BIAFRA IS NOT, AND SHALL NOT BE A FORCED STATE. Even if the so called South south chooses through the referendum to remain in Nigeria like TonyeBarcanista insists they'll be completely allowed to remain (although the minuscle opinion of one man is too infinitesimal in issues like this). If they want separate break away State then they must be prepared to slug it out with Nigeria. Though I don't see this happening.

Finally, I think it's time for the proponents of Biafra to begin to unveil the political and economic blueprints for the proposed "Biafran" public to see, so that those "annexed" areas or regions will begin to weigh their options. I read, and saved, yesterday a document purported to be presented by Asari Dokubo titled Biafran Charter of Government (or something). I think it's time to begin to act in ways that shows the struggle is real and unstoppable.

God Bless Every People Around The World Who Seek Genuine Freedom.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: MASSOB Loyalists, Al-mustapha, Fasheun, Mrs. Ojukwu Other Storm Owerri by 1MCN: 9:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
Uwazuruike!

What Nnamdi Kanu and the IPOB have achieved in 6 months Uwazuruike and his (now sliced) MASSOB couldn't achieve it in their 16years of existence.

Uwazuruike is seeking to reinvent/reincarnate/re-entrench himself into the Biafran struggle but he has long lost it.

Imagine calling for a Biafran event and inviting the likes of Al-Mustapha and his brood of 70 serpents!

This goes to confirm Nnamdi Kanu's allegation that Uwazuruike signed an MoU with Al-Mustapha, Fasheun, and Dokubo under Jonathan to drop all agitations and work together to keep Nigeria One.

This news is a concrete evidence that Muhammadu Buhari has greased some people to balkanize the struggle. They said he paid them 20 billion Naira to do that. But nothing stops an ideology whose time has come.

Nigeria keeps running to those people who have absolutely no commanding power in this resurgent struggle. Nnamdi Kanu once said it that so many people will make huge enterprise out of Buhari in this course.

Uwazuruike and Rochas and a so many other rogues are about to earn the severance and retirement packages from Nigerian and Buhari through Biafra.

*In the sterling voice of Nnamdi Kanu*
'But In The End Biafra Will.....

1 Like

Politics / Re: We Need N8.7billion To Effectively Fight Boko Haram - IGP by 1MCN: 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
bigtt76:
The police come be spokesmen when it comes to money matter tongue

I'm not trying to defend the Police here. But I think that each of the security agencies involved has its own budget.

But truth be told, this almost 9 billion Naira bill for the Police alone is both outragous and laughable.
Politics / Re: We Need N8.7billion To Effectively Fight Boko Haram - IGP by 1MCN: 6:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
bigtt76:
Imagine o! Na dem de fight Boko Haram since? Na dem even start de problem sef shocked

It's a Joint Task Force operation.
Politics / Re: We Need N8.7billion To Effectively Fight Boko Haram - IGP by 1MCN: 6:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
teeboila:
What of the 100naira your boys dey collect for check points? Abi you no go account for those?

That one goes to miscelleanous expenditure. Lol.
Politics / Re: We Need N8.7billion To Effectively Fight Boko Haram - IGP by 1MCN: 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
palladin:
I don't know if the IGP is qualified to make that statement.

I think he is qualified to make the statement. May be other debates can be made about the substance of the claim but certainly not on whether or not he's qualified to make the statement.
Politics / Re: We Need N8.7billion To Effectively Fight Boko Haram - IGP by 1MCN: 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
Politics / We Need N8.7billion To Effectively Fight Boko Haram - IGP by 1MCN: 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
We need N8.7billion to effectively fight Boko Haram - IGP

Inspector General of Police, Solomon Arase says the Nigerian Police Force will require N8.7billion to effectively fight Boko Haram. Arase said this while speaking at an interactive session with members of the House of Representatives Committee on Police Affairs today November 26th.

He told the house members that there was a N57bn outstanding due to the Nigerian police that was appropriated but has not been released till date.
Politics / Re: Nigeria Votes Against UN Resolution To Protect Human Rights Defenders by 1MCN: 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
Politics / Nigeria Votes Against UN Resolution To Protect Human Rights Defenders by 1MCN: 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
Nigeria, Russia, China, others vote against UN resolution to protect human rights defenders

UN General Assembly on Wednesday, November 25, adopted a resolution which seeks to protect those who face risks and attacks for their work to defend and promote human rights.

The resolution includes a number of new, important and substantive provisions, including as to the vital role of advocacy and the work of human rights defenders in contributing to sustainable
development and the realisation of economic, social and cultural rights, and as to the responsibilities of business enterprises with respect to engaging, consulting and protecting defenders.

Russia, China, Nigeria, Kenya,Myanmar and South Africa were among countries that voted against the resolution. Nigeria said that they saw 'no need' for the resolution, effectively denying the importance of independent civil society and dissent to democracy and development. China explained that it had ‘no choice’ but to vote against it as 'certain western countries' use the protection of defenders as an excuse to 'interfere in the internal affairs of developing countries and disrupt their social stability'.

While congratulating the 144 countries that stood with human rights defenders, International Service for Human Rights, Programme Manager and Legal Counsel. Madeleine Sinclair said they are disappointed with the 14 countries that voted against the resolution and those who declined.
"We are extremely disappointed that 14 countries voted against the text and that a further 40 States took the cowardly position of abstaining. We agree with the Norwegian sponsors of the text who stated that both votes against the resolution and abstentions amount to a failure to recognise the important role of defenders and the need for their protection."

"It is particularly disappointing to see current and incoming members of the Human Rights Council either abstaining or voting no on the resolution.The votes of South Africa and Myanmar are a complete betrayal of the many brave human rights defenders who have played such a vital role in the transitions in those States" she added.
NYSC / Re: 10 Special Attributes About This Out Going Batch C-14 Corp Member. by 1MCN: 8:44am On Oct 15, 2015
So you're still proud of your number 6 even with the turn of events in the country today?!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ethnic Nationalities To Hold Peace Conference In Abuja by 1MCN: 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
Now I confirm that Nigeria is a very big mess. This piece of news was read on Radio Biafra about 2weeks ago. This is when it's appearing on Nigeria's online and mainstream media!

I wonder who does the espionage for those Radio Biafra guys.

This is a very clear confirmation that the issue of Biafra is giving the Nigerian govt severe headache up to the extent of migraine.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by 1MCN: 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2015
GabrielSuswam:

That's why I'm unhappy with Jonathan dredging of River Niger Stopped where Yardua left it... With high crude oil sales Jonathan should have dredged River Nigeria...Sincerely

Jonathan may have set out to deliver a lot of great legacy projects but the north kept him busy and distracted with that their pet project called Boko Haram. May be the same way the east wants to keep Buhari busy with the Biafra project. But this time they seam to be more serious than a heart attack.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by 1MCN: 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
GabrielSuswam:
95% of Igbos don't want Biafra..... Forget all this online stunts

Come to Abuja.. 70% of Hotels are own by Igbos (Rockview,Ibeto etc)... Petrol stations, Wuse Market Igbos into legitimate business and making good money here!!

Biafra is being clamoured by most igbo brothers who have never left the SouthEast Zone in their entire Life's..

Go and tell igbo boys in Computer Village, Alaba to relocate to east and see what their replies will be...A capital NO...

Igbos are industrious people who are ready to move to any part of Nigeria to do business..I visited Maidugri last year and to my surprise I saw lots of igbos with big provision stores still doing business there... I met one of them to ask why he hasn't relocated because of Bokoharam insurgency... He Said "Business isn't easy to just relocate back to SE & he's okay there in Maidugri"

Keep Calm let's fight corruption & Greed to a standstill before actualising the dream of Biafra....

You can ask our SouthSudan Brothers "how market now"

The misconception most Nigerians have about Igbo people is that you think the Emeka in computer village in Lagos likes Lagos state more than he likes his Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu or Imo state. No. The writer acknowledged that Igbo control 70% of import business in Nigeria. But the Nigerian govt has made Lagos the only viable import route in Nigeria. So what do you expect? The momemt Onicha, Calabar, Uyo, Port Harcourt, Aba and other Eastern water routes are opened you'd see Lagos gasping for survival in the competitive market. The state of Carlifornia in the US has four 4 viable seaports!

The writer also acknowledged that Igbo are wide travelled. They are not just scattered in Nigeria but across the world. And unfortunately, each time Nigerians mention Igbo they mention business. That is lie from the pit of wherever. Igbo are in business, education, science and technology, entertainment, sports, etc.

If Nigeria can not stop a radio station from broadcasting in its teritory does it not instill fear in you? Three different newspapers published three different contradictory headlines yesterday. In 1 Buhari says they're negotiating with Boko Haram in another Burutai says they've routed Boko Haram in another Buhari says Boko Haram wants to switch the Chibok girls with their detained bomb experts. But intelligent reports reveal that Buhari is seeking arms in preparation for Nnamdi Kanu and the Biafran impending civil unrest.
I maintain that I'm not among these agitators neither am I against them, for now.

8 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by 1MCN: 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2015
Mr Joe, you are an honest man of sorts. You were honest enough to admit the injustices which the agitators of a sovereign Biafra are suffering in Nigeria. But you were crafty enough to say the people should remain in Nigeria only because you're now closer to power. Just now that you are about to receive your share of the national cake one 50something year old Prince from Umuahia wants to spoil your show. Sorry sir.

Talking about Igbo business investments outside the east. They're protected by both domestic and international laws. I know that your own investments are in Lagos and Abuja. Just remember that the owner of Gatwick airport in London (2nd largest in the UK is a Nigerian from Yoruba). That Dangote wants to buy up ArsenalFC of England should also give you relief. The most the Nigerian govt can do is to nationalize those property as obasanjo did in the 70s (that is the price of freedom).

As for your Yoruba wives and friends you'll still keep them. They're also protected by both domestic and international laws.

As for me, I've made up my mind to be rich whether Nigeria or Biafra. But if Biafra goes to war with Nigeria then it's only moral that my loyalty will go to Biafra unreservedly.

33 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 25 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.