Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,774 members, 7,866,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:13 AM

1Nairaboy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1Nairaboy's Profile / 1Nairaboy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Nairaland / General / Re: Bus Carrying Bauchi Students Crashes On Their Way For Excursion In Kano. Photos by 1Nairaboy(m): 10:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
RIP including corpers serving..some1's nysc cap on d floor too bad #Accident
Family / Re: My Younger Brother Is Addicted To Sports Betting, Please Help!!! by 1Nairaboy(m): 10:04pm On Feb 13, 2018
grin lolz whenever I place a bet 1 team must play opp my choice cutting d entire slip very frustrating.. #shout_out_to_all_those_with_Wigan_on_their_slips - ur brother is facing the same, he thinks one day he will figure it out but Sport bet is a professional thing now d twist too much..no betting company wants u to. win o
Sports / Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by 1Nairaboy(m): 12:38am On Feb 09, 2018
Is it d one they use and lose or it's another1
Religion / Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by 1Nairaboy(m): 7:12pm On Jan 28, 2018
Daddy Freeze - A name that appears to sound like sb dreaming/aspiring to start a church soon
grin
Education / Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by 1Nairaboy(m): 5:18pm On Jan 28, 2018
u ll jst post large tiff, raw file images to finish our small data b4 we even see d picture

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: FG To Stop Workers Salaries Over Payroll System Default by 1Nairaboy(m): 8:46pm On Jan 26, 2018
bind all the several ghost
Politics / Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by 1Nairaboy(m): 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
waitin concern me, nw dat I'm about to cross border by foot 4rm d s#ty_hole, I cnnt nw go nd come bck to count bad 9jaFg road
Politics / Re: Nigeria Air Force Drone Hits Boko Haram Terrorists Target In Sambisa Forest. by 1Nairaboy(m): 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
BAILMONEY:
IS THE APP ON ISTORE?
No, not yet on iSTORE
Politics / Re: Nigeria Air Force Drone Hits Boko Haram Terrorists Target In Sambisa Forest. by 1Nairaboy(m): 9:13pm On Jan 17, 2018
Download "YouTube Go App" - And enjoy lots of YouTube Videos with less Data! usage

Check out this new app by Google LLC. Google is doing much to help mobile users control and enjoy huge data contents with just little data consumed through the mobile telephone carrier's.

This app does the following:
√ Control Your Data! $
- Before you choose to download or watch you can
- Preview videos before you watch
- Choose how many MBs you use on Videos - Downloads!
- Download videos directly to your phone or SD cards.
- Play videos without using your internet to stream!
- Watch them anytime - even with slow or no internet connection.
- No extra data expenses after download.
http://informedtech..com.ng/2018/01/dowmload-youtube-go-enjoy-lots-of.html
Romance / Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by 1Nairaboy(m): 6:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
guy'# second glance like wat u tk_me_4/video was staged.
Girl if u must do it do it well/dat guy was deported 4rm Libya girl cldnt initiate pleasantry u jst boom!
Science/Technology / Datally - New App Designed By Google To Save Up To 30% Data by 1Nairaboy(m): 2:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
There is a new way to understand, control and save mobile data on our mobiles. Mobile data very expensive for several people around the world. Most time it gets exhausted and we can't figure out how it all went used up. That means you're never just chatting, playing games or watching videos on your phone—you're also anxiously keeping an eye on how long your data will last.

That’s why Google built Datally, an app that helps you understand, control and save data. With Datally, you can save more and do more with your data.
http://informedtech..com.ng/2017/12/datally-new-app-designed-by-google-to.html

Webmasters / Re: Why So Low CPC For Nigeria On Adsense Reports? by 1Nairaboy(m): 9:34am On Dec 12, 2017
afternysc:
Guys, take a look at this report sent in by one of my clients early one morning:

These are the top 3 earning countries early that day:

United States
80 Page views
197 Impressions
3 Clicks
$13.50 Estimated Earnings, hence CPC = $4.47

Nigeria
2,435 Page views
8,229 Impressions
63 Clicks
$2.61 Estimated earnings, hence CPC = $0.04

Kenya
12 Page views
44 Impressions
1 Click
$0.13 Estimated earnings, hence CPC = $0.13
F
From the above, you can see that the CPC on Nigeria originated clicks is sooo ridiculous.

What can webmasters say about this?

cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun
lolz d thing tire me eh
Romance / Re: My Nextdoor Neighbour Moans So Loud During Sex With Her Man, I Cant Sleep (video by 1Nairaboy(m): 11:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
haba na so e nter YouTube
Romance / Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by 1Nairaboy(m): 11:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
Yeye no go sabi cook self
Science/Technology / Google Building Landscaper - Length As High As London's Skyscrapper by 1Nairaboy(m): 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
The Shard, also referred to as the Shard of Glass, Shard London Bridge and formerly London Bridge Tower, is a 95-storey skyscraper in Southwark, London, that forms part of the London Bridge Quarter development. http://informedtech..com.ng/2017/12/google-building-landscaper-length-as.html
Google is making plans for its new 92,000-square metre “landscraper” London headquarters, construction to commence in Q2 2018. The building will stand 11 storeys tall and will span parallel across London’s King’s Cross railway station.

The floor of the building will have a Wellness Centre - containing gyms, massage rooms a narrow swimming pool and multi-use indoor sports pitch, and a rooftop garden split over multiple storeys showcasing around three areas: a “plateau”, “gardens” and “fields”, planted with strawberries, gooseberries and sage.
A 200-metre-long trails runs through the roof, while peckish employees can grab food in one of four cafes, including a main one which spans three stories with a walkaway to the station. The area will form a new campus that will house 7,000 Google employees.
http://informedtech..com.ng/2017/12/google-building-landscaper-length-as.html

Politics / Re: Osinbajo Attends Saraki's Daughter's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by 1Nairaboy(m): 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2017
lolz shocked image portraits geopolitical divide
Manifest their eyes - some re smiling, some sad, some nt interested
Celebrities / Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Linda Ikeji by 1Nairaboy(m): 6:21pm On Dec 08, 2017
Nyc trend na so coming 2018 will b Me & DJ CJ
Travel / Re: Driver Collides With Okada Man In Delta, Kills Him & Runs Away (Graphic Pics) by 1Nairaboy(m): 6:06pm On Dec 08, 2017
Abuja - Portharcourt driver spotted, there reckless no b here
The Road is bad sha - drivers overspeed so night don't catch up
RIP innocent biker
NYSC / Re: NYSC Launches Job Portal For Corps Members by 1Nairaboy(m): 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
Narratively NYSC *2(Npower) ll b permanent job
Business / Re: 4 Ways To Protect Your Online Business From Credit Card Fraud by 1Nairaboy(m): 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2017
paranorman:

They have professionals that do auditing and accounting for them, security-wise. Every remote/online transactions are monitored or tracked. Most times, security professionals only audit your activities when fraud is reported. Automation is another thing; for example, ATM card is blocked or siezed when you enter wrong pins thrice or of expired.

There are industry standards, talking configuration baseline and application hardening.
Wow dats Okay! - haha I forgot d black hackers re RATS
Crime / Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Garin In Adamawa, Burn Houses, After Osinbajo's Visit by 1Nairaboy(m): 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2017
Osibanjo was there?? Iyam nt standing_under

1 Like

Business / Re: 4 Ways To Protect Your Online Business From Credit Card Fraud by 1Nairaboy(m): 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
Exactly wat d banks shld b doing for their customers - ll b hard to monitor one customer tlk less of several customer
Sports / Re: Let The Fight Continue– Cristiano Ronaldo Says After Winning His 5th Ballon d’Or by 1Nairaboy(m): 4:05pm On Dec 08, 2017
Messi is Better...no - Ronaldo is nt winning next tym
Romance / Re: This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements by 1Nairaboy(m): 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2017
e don search using google eyeglass cool
Phones / Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by 1Nairaboy(m): 7:22am On Dec 08, 2017
LG self
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Federal Ministry Of Water Resources Port Harcourt Recruitment (Apply Now) by 1Nairaboy(m): 4:40pm On Dec 07, 2017
Omo Job don come o - oya 500,000 ppl apply for 30 positions
Iyam applying on Monday!
Science/Technology / Re: Facebok CEO Mark Zuckerberg - Artificial Intelligence To Spot Suicidal Tendencie by 1Nairaboy(m): 11:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
billynoni:
Wow
Amazingly asm this is cutting edge his image pose recognition was just a starting point
Science/Technology / Facebok CEO Mark Zuckerberg - Artificial Intelligence To Spot Suicidal Tendencie by 1Nairaboy(m): 11:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
Mark Zuckerberg, cofounder and CEO of Facebook, announced on his Facebook page on Monday that the technology should help Facebook to save lives. He wrote: http://informedtech..com.ng/2017/11/facebok-ceo-mark-zuckerberg-artificial.html "Here's a good use of AI: helping prevent suicide.

"Starting today we're upgrading our AI tools to identify when someone is expressing thoughts about suicide on Facebook so we can help get them the support they need quickly. In the last month alone, these AI tools have helped us connect with first responders quickly more than 100 times.

"With all the fear about how AI may be harmful in the future, it's good to remind ourselves how AI is actually helping save people's lives today

"There's a lot more we can do to improve this further. Today, these AI tools mostly use pattern recognition to identify signals -- like comments asking if someone is okay -- and then quickly report them to our teams working 24/7 around the world to get people help within minutes. In the future, AI will be able to understand more of the subtle nuances of language, and will be able to identify different issues beyond suicide as well, including quickly spotting more kinds of bullying and hate.

"Suicide is one of the leading causes of death for young people, and this is a new approach to prevention. We're going to keep working closely with our partners at Save.org, National Suicide Prevention Lifeline '1-800-273-TALK (8255)', Forefront Suicide Prevent, and with first responders to keep improving. If we can use AI to help people be there for their family and friends, that's an important and positive step forward."
http://informedtech..com.ng/2017/11/facebok-ceo-mark-zuckerberg-artificial.html
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NITDA Scholarship Scheme 2017/2018 by 1Nairaboy(m): 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
Galaseller:

Me too from ph to abj? Seriously thinking about it. We can go together if you want

When do you intend to leave?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 1Nairaboy(m): 6:07am On Nov 27, 2017
APO manifested Congrats guys..

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NITDA Scholarship Scheme 2017/2018 by 1Nairaboy(m): 11:22am On Nov 25, 2017
kallymore:
Has anyone read this?

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/242721-anger-shock-nitda-cancels-scholarship-awards-43-nigerians.html

I hope the same fate will not befall applicants this year.
Amen
10nx for sharing.. I dunno knw how to follow this narrative cos I was Invited.
If i shld attend i ll b travelling from PH to Abj with almost half my monthly stipends
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 1Nairaboy(m): 9:52pm On Nov 21, 2017
Winch kin recruitment b this.. abeg one Volunteer should commit suicide to pass a msg #etoolong4recruit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.