Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,742 members, 7,837,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

1Nairaboy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1Nairaboy's Profile / 1Nairaboy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Phones / Re: Help! A Phone Thief Created An Opay Card And Withdrew My Sister's Funds by 1Nairaboy(m): 12:48pm On Feb 29
Abi transactions shld ask for PIN or fingerprint. There is an Opay service center somewhere at Market Junction after Wimpy junction. Direction as if you are going to Big tree ask ppl around there for more information on the Location. Hear from them first, I think they cld have some findings with them. It's well
Sports / Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by 1Nairaboy(m): 3:51pm On Feb 07
You see that Super Eagles Num3: Zaidu Sanusi him dey play rubbish why him dey play full time
Sports / Re: South Africa Vs Morocco: AFCON Round Of 16 (2 - 0) On 30th January 2024 by 1Nairaboy(m): 2:43pm On Jan 30
#Team South Africa on this
Sports / Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by 1Nairaboy(m): 6:29pm On Jan 29
Angolans score good goals eagles :own goal or cheap balls, make them forget Camaroon na Angola be the real obstacle
Sports / Re: Ghana Media Blocks Team Bus From Leaving As Players Refused To Speak To Them by 1Nairaboy(m): 11:54am On Jan 23
All cannot win infact AFC Champion will go to the East or rather South - in South-Africa
Phones / Re: NCC Grants Glo More Time To Settle With MTN, Suspends Partial Disconnection by 1Nairaboy(m): 10:48am On Jan 18
this explains alot to me about my GLO network. I have been wondering what is wrong with my GLO network
Sports / Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by 1Nairaboy(m): 8:35am On Jan 15
You see eh after Cape Verbe fear Guinea
Family / Re: Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? by 1Nairaboy(m): 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2023
You said it, "Some parents are known to support the child when he goes wrong. Some parents go to the extent of harassing teachers for flogging the child at school. This encourages the child to do even worse things. At home, the child does bad things and the parents support him, so that he will not take offence. Some do not care to flog the child who has done something wrong, so that he won’t die, thereby sparing the rod and spoiling the child. This is as it should be". Teachers play their role while most parents fail at their responsibilities. The legislature will not perform the function of the Executive. Some teachers can impact these roles if given all the full responsibility but they don't have that role and responsibility. Imagine I'm a Maths teacher, I should be only responsible to make you learn Maths, other subjects likewise. If i'm teaching you Maths and you are making noice or not participating and I can not take action on you because of ur parents then let's all play it nothing serious just vibes. Moral behaviour shld very well be treated by parents and not by subject teachers, so work will be more easier for teachers
Politics / Re: Linda Somiari Stewart: Rivers Lawmaker Makes U-Turn, Returns To PDP by 1Nairaboy(m): 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2023
If Govo can touch the life of the ppl positively e no get shakings
Family / Re: My Brothers Gambling Problem by 1Nairaboy(m): 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hx4gdlfamo&pp=ygUMS2Vubnkgcm9nZXJz

Hello, I recommend dopamine detox. I do consider gambling as risk_vs_reward scheme. When it becomes a habit I then consider it a mental/psychological problem rather than spiritual. To solve your brothers problem you need to knw what triggers his urges and replace it with fun_vs_happiness(reward). It could be that at the start, whenever he asked for assistance from close relative he always get a no naaa or some kind of rejection or he wants to have a lot of money so he can help people and get more disciples or loyalist, especially when he kick start his ministry (alot of ppl these day r attracted to rich ministries). So I would presume, your brother is not a bad person however, he had bad luck. In his minds, he would have made it the last time and save the family all the redicle it has brought them. If he had made it family members would have adored him and run to him to help them, but since he failed the reverse. Please find a way to tell him you understand his fears, worries and bravery but he shld do it the right way one step at a time. Fun_vs_happiness. 1. He shld see(watch 1:30:00) a lot of movies, why? in his minds he is a million times behind time but interesting movies would help refresh it. I recommend 10 movies a day especially on active football day.
2. He shld be devoted to church activities, this is were spiritual solves the problem by giving his time. 3. He should do house chores and make it a fun thing to do, the reward is that the house is clean. 4. Other fun things sports, he getting a bicycle, going on road trips, all this to beat time and detox. Finally this will not pay the money or get the money back, you'all family still need to help, find a way to reach to the loan company to give more time. In life, it's either the easy way, slow and steady or it's the hard way fast and rough..I rest my case

1 Like

Politics / Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by 1Nairaboy(m): 7:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
Oracle, once a dominant force in the database management market, has faced several challenges that have contributed to its reduced popularity in recent years:

Cost: Oracle databases can be expensive to license and maintain. Many organizations have sought more cost-effective alternatives, especially with the rise of open-source database systems like MySQL and PostgreSQL.

Complexity: Oracle databases are known for their complexity. Managing and optimizing these databases often requires specialized skills, which can be a barrier for smaller businesses and startups.

Competition: The database market has become highly competitive, with numerous options available, including cloud-native databases like Amazon Aurora and Google Cloud Spanner. These alternatives offer scalability and flexibility.

Open Source: Open-source databases have gained popularity due to their cost-effectiveness, community support, and constant development. They have eroded Oracle's market share.

Vendor Lock-In: Oracle's licensing policies have been criticized for their complexity and potential to lock customers into long-term contracts. This has pushed some organizations to explore more flexible options.

Evolution of Technology: The technology landscape is continuously evolving, with new databases and data management technologies emerging. Businesses are looking for solutions that align better with modern technology trends.

Despite these challenges, it's essential to note that Oracle databases are still widely used in many enterprise settings, especially where specific features or compliance requirements are critical. However, the landscape has diversified, and Oracle is no longer the default choice for all businesses.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by 1Nairaboy(m): 2:23pm On Jun 16, 2023
Business / Re: How Inexperienced Tech Personnel In Banks Scuttle Cashless Banking by 1Nairaboy(m): 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2023
None of these Nigerian japarist created any banking apps, they all used imported apps. ?Why are you telling me that the ones left can't be able to man software and also have a mind of what they want to achieve (growth & dB ACID, maintenance), after them don employ man know man. Abeg don’t make all the tech people in Nigeria look stupid.

1 Like

Politics / Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by 1Nairaboy(m): 12:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
Biggest winner kini, abeg let every region wey join Nigeria win, like their was some manipulations?
Travel / Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by 1Nairaboy(m): 6:19am On Jun 28, 2022
1Nairaboy:
getting a car is one way to die on earth, driving carefully cld save your life
Travel / Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by 1Nairaboy(m): 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2022
getting a car is one way to die on earth, driving carefully cld save your life

1 Like

Religion / Re: Anytime I Pick Up My Bible To Read , I Always Feel Sleepy by 1Nairaboy(m): 3:03pm On Jun 26, 2022
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) by 1Nairaboy(m): 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2022
too much publicity about your everyday life might be a bad idea!
Politics / Re: Diesel Price May Hit N1,500/litre, 75% Filling Stations Closed – Marketers by 1Nairaboy(m): 4:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
Abeg where is GEJ, them say increase PMS price to solve import (diesel) Iyannot understanding, sb shld come nd stand
Politics / Re: Voter's Card Registration In Port Harcourt - Eyewitness Report (Pictures) by 1Nairaboy(m): 5:13pm On Jun 14, 2022
I thought you can apply online, using your phone -->https://cvr.inecnigeria.org/Home/start
Politics / Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by 1Nairaboy(m): 1:00am On Jun 08, 2022
Omo water from nowhere rush my eyes

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by 1Nairaboy(m): 12:29am On Jun 08, 2022
Osibanjo u r ASM no matter the outcomes
Politics / Re: Appeal Court Affirms Sowore As AAC Chairman by 1Nairaboy(m): 6:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
I just they wish this man go become leader some day to clear my doubt

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by 1Nairaboy(m): 2:31pm On May 30, 2022
Congratulations!!
Phones / Re: FG Orders NCC To Reduce Costs Of Data In Nigeria by 1Nairaboy(m): 4:20pm On Nov 06, 2019
Why not look into enhancing broadband networks nd how it can be available for homes, schools and offices

2 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Job Slots Brouhaha: Senate Leaders Move To Appease Aggrieved Members by 1Nairaboy(m): 7:07pm On Nov 02, 2019
Edyice:

Oshibajo : bubu it's seems NIGERIANS will complain about this oooh, we have told them to blame the previous govt

LIFELESS : osinbade this is NEXT LEVEL , we will continue to share the job among ourselves .. we have three years to go , leave those lazy youth.

Oshibajo : grin
Lolz
Health / Re: How To Fight Depression by 1Nairaboy(m): 1:06pm On Sep 26, 2019
https://www.thrivetalk.com/vitamin-deficiencies-depression/
Buy supplements, Ranferon, Liquid Iron etc..
Your depression may b due to low vitamin consumption or low oxygen in ur system..try breathing in with ur mouth 4 10 seconds, drink water a glass
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by 1Nairaboy(m): 10:47am On Sep 17, 2019
Dortmund **replace Barca

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 1Nairaboy(m): 11:37pm On Mar 14, 2019
Guys dont over stress urselves d passport hurdle is a general site problem it should be resolved soon
Politics / Re: Udom Emmanuel Declared Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election By INEC by 1Nairaboy(m): 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
One governor I didn't want to hear was removed the other man no gree pay scholarship applicant that qualified for interviews as usual e for carry all una money

3 Likes

Politics / Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by 1Nairaboy(m): 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2019
Rerun in some LGA's?
Politics / Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by 1Nairaboy(m): 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
South South Politicians are selfish who want die for their matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.