Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,793 members, 7,866,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:17 AM

1Nairaboy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1Nairaboy's Profile / 1Nairaboy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 1Nairaboy(m): 9:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
smiley cry kiss undecided lipsrsealed embarassed tongue sad shocked angry cheesy grin
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 1Nairaboy(m): 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2017
Onyiridike:

I tried to open my portal and it opened exactly the way 1Naijaboy showed it. I logged out and later logged in and everything became normal again.
Yes it's true..d funny thing is that I tried sending success/rejection msg to my e-mail no avail afterward
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 1Nairaboy(m): 9:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
tolesky:

Is your portal still accessible?
No my portal is closed

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 1Nairaboy(m): 9:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
abobim:
the guy can lie for state.
haha I'm not lieing o
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 1Nairaboy(m): 9:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
Gaxx01:

Why do you like to lie?? Of what gain is it to you? People will not even bother to check your blog..

Haha what is lie? is it becos it is spelled lie..i was only trying to do blackbox testing since dpr is working on d site nd mine is showing as i hv said b4..pls check my blog o
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 1Nairaboy(m): 8:05am On Oct 28, 2017
meetgaya:

I am experience hire yet my portal closed.

If your portal closed just move with your life. God is greater than dpr.

If after one week we could not log on and others can then something is wrong.

Sending regret mail is at dpr discretion. They may not send any mail yet you stand disqualified.
Those who could still access portal may also not receive any mail but can be contacted through portal.
If you can not access portal how can you be contacted?
Portal close means we are out of race. Take heart
#plaintruth
Well said Weldone..
Our Institutions thinking they hv achieved digitalization end up falling short "The Qualities of a Good Information but confusion.."
Hw can Application Portal closed be Comprehendible, Accurate, Relevant, Clear, Timely, Flexible, Valid, and Valuable without a clear statement/standing

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 1Nairaboy(m): 6:57am On Oct 28, 2017
May b
Graduate Trainee - Application Closed
Experience Hire - Access Portal & Update

3 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 1Nairaboy(m): 8:13pm On Oct 27, 2017
DPR Category
* Those with Application Closed click like
* Those with Access to their Portal click share...
Hehe grin ur votes will determine who qualifies for the Interview

8 Likes 3 Shares

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 1Nairaboy(m): 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
chimezie6891:
Hallelujah, my profile don open o wink cheesy
Yeye click on profile - Application close fail on You..
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 1Nairaboy(m): 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
Keep calm everyone will see their scores and what next by their scores

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 1Nairaboy(m): 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
Nothing Much Jst some new Theme..
Crime / Re: Fifteen Year Old Girl Cries Out To Save Other Victims by 1Nairaboy(m): 9:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
Parents shld be cautioned and b responsible to think that someone else ll train their children without any strings attached it's rare
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: No Good Job? –try These Top 7 Nigerian ICT Jobs With High Employment Rate by 1Nairaboy(m): 9:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
ops this thread is nt complete without sharing an experience cos it's not all rosy as painted especially here in 9jaria. List companies too paying such in 9jaria when they can jst import software or employ expatriates

1 Like

Crime / Fifteen Year Old Girl Cries Out To Save Other Victims by 1Nairaboy(m): 10:38am On Sep 12, 2017
Promised a better future but ended up in prostitution
Now the origin of this is it from the irresponsible parent or illiteracy

Here is what she said - My Brothers and Sister, this man you are seeing right now and this woman used to be my
boss and madam before. They brought me to Europe for prostitution. I'm just 15 year old.
My name is Chioma Chimezie. They told my mother they run a very big supermarket in greece
and they need me to come and help them that they will change my life and make me be
a happy person in life. They tried to make paper for me to come through flight and when I was
making myself to come they ask me to go and thumb print and after I thumbprint it did not
work and I do it again I did it two time I went to do fingerprint because I want to make passport
and come to europe but it did not work and after they asked me to come through land that there's
nothing I should be patience there is nothing that will hurt me on my way and I say okay! I
went there through land i suffered on my way, there was no food to eat I almost died on my way
before I got to europe and they brought me to their home and after they say that I should
go and work road and I told them I have not do it before and I am still a virgin because
they told my mother i am coming to help them in supermarket in greece they did not
tell me i was coming to do prostitution. I have no choice I decide no I will not do it but they
beat me my brothers and sisters this man and this woman beat the hell out of me and I have no
choice I decided working in street as a prostitute and not only that everytime this woman is
not at home this man used to rape me he used to rape me all the time and ask me to close my
mouth that if I say anything he will kill me and kill my mother in Nigeria, then I close my mouth and after
that I started working and giving them money they asked me to pay them fourty thousand Euro and I came
from land I have no choice my mother and father is not here with me I started working and i was working and after I
don't know what happened I was very sick I went to the hospital and they say I have contacted HIV and I was
deported back to Nigeria.
crying.. sob
Voiced:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NM1jaTZ0WQ
and now I have brought shame to my family, especially to my mother crying and not only that my brothers and sisters
the time I was staying with this man in his home they used to make fake papers for people, this man is a very big
fraudstar they used to make fake paper people will come to them for a traveling document they pretend that they
make traveling documents and it's a lie they make fake document for them and collect a big sum of money from them him
and his wife will be planning evil all the time. If people come to them they will smile and laugh and after this people go they
will start to stab them at the back and after they make fake paper all the time for this people this people will not know and
after they go sometimes I will hear them talking on phone that this people have been arrested all because they make fake
paper for them. My brothers and sisters this people are big fraudstars they take big money from people and damagetheir life.
I am doing right now just for you people to help me to share, share it my brothers and sisters to save other victims that
have not come to them because they will take money from them and after those people will be arrested by police just
because they don't know what happened consigning the document, please my brethen, share this video,share this record,
share the picture share it share it to the whole world until he gets to greek governor this people needs to be arrested they
are fraudstars they have destroyed my life and now I have no future right now please share this record share it for them
until it get to greek governor my brother share it my brother let then know the kind of evil world we are living in people are
full of evil this people they live in greece, athens and i remember they used to go to Dominion church and the name of the
man is Wisdom please share this record until it gets to greek governor share it and save lives

Science/Technology / Re: Giant Archeological Pot Discovered In Kano By Well Diggers PIX by 1Nairaboy(m): 8:30am On Aug 02, 2017
"May b there is a hidden treasure in the Pot" but I see a the Mummy 2017 edition lolz if u hv see d Movie

1 Like

Politics / Re: Osinbajo Commends Man Who Refunded Stipends Paid To Him After Leaving N-Power by 1Nairaboy(m): 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
lolz how much does he earn nw!!
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences by 1Nairaboy(m): 12:08pm On May 30, 2017
a beneficiary of PMB's NPower cheesy, tho with this d future is still far tho grin- DQMOT
Politics / Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by 1Nairaboy(m): 5:53pm On May 26, 2017
MetaPhysical:
In his eloquent speech, The Acting President focused entirely on rubbing liniment on a wounded limb. Some wounds can be healed to save the limb, in other cases the wound cannot be healed and the limb must be severed to save the patient's life.

For each of the scenarios of lost aunts and friends, god-son and family friends that touch the Acting President personaly, there are millions of lives in agony and pains resulting from the imperfection and irrecoverable burdens of a disjointed Nigeria. We cannot hold the thread together at seams and keep hoping for a better future as each day, week, month, year, decade roll by and our situation continue to descend from good to bad to worse....and now to despicable!

Its time to severe the limbs and save lives of millions, those few with personal emotional ties across the ethnic lines should find ways to reconcile their ties. Nigerians are married to other nationals across the globe and we have friends spread across the universe, we don't ask to join ethnicity and nationality with them in order that our kinship can bind and unify for diverse growth...we get visa when we need to cross boundaries and visit with relatives and friends in their sovereingties. We are already doing that, so breaking Nigeria into its constituents does not change for us what we are already adept at doing.
Jesus this guy is very Smart..You jst analysed for U.N

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Govt To Prosecute Escapee N-power Volunteers In 2017 by 1Nairaboy(m): 12:53pm On May 25, 2017
FG Find these 17 nd Bag them with Awards..It's not eazy to be notice grin grin 17/200,000 they are special abeg cheesy
Celebrities / Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by 1Nairaboy(m): 12:48pm On May 11, 2017
Efe Sang the Sing ohh wee! sORRy Song the Sang like this..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQISUplfp9s
Science/Technology / Re: Radio Frequency Identification (rfid) Project by 1Nairaboy(m): 2:22pm On May 06, 2017
And this is Important but nobody here could knw what it is. I jst started trailing this device so I landed here,, well it's gud to leave a trail by commenting here as well Kudos bro Nobody we will get there
Crime / Re: "I Make N50,000 Daily From Breaking Pipelines" – Welder (Photo) by 1Nairaboy(m): 11:30am On Apr 26, 2017
Abeg o make we no dey spoil Govt property e beta say make we go learn skills

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrgNX0fzLA0
NYSC / Re: Corper To Trek From Umuahia To Port Harcourt For Rivers At 50 Celebration (Photo by 1Nairaboy(m): 11:28am On Apr 26, 2017
Bros if na Joblessness o abeg No waka pass LocTech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrgNX0fzLA0
Celebrities / Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by 1Nairaboy(m): 11:35pm On Feb 04, 2017
After streaming his gud 12 mins video Tuface wasted my MBs he btta refund me cry
Celebrities / Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by 1Nairaboy(m): 11:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
After streaming his gud 12 mins video Tuface wasted my MBs he btta refund me

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Bovi Insists He Is Not Going To Join 2face In The Nationwide Protest by 1Nairaboy(m): 4:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
Bovi as a Choir master, shld boycott church service 4 some - Oya cme mk we go protest whether tuface go they front or nt - we go knw - oya come Mk go o o
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N-power Teach Rivers State by 1Nairaboy(m): 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
This Group Boring.. I think Rivers State is all about Rerun Elections nd nt Npower @dMoment so no need 2 panic about Verifications at LGA or @ Ministry of Education
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by 1Nairaboy(m): 4:33pm On Oct 17, 2016
Please send me ericgodworks@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.