Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

“I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady (58050 Views)

When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You / “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady / “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Jlow2: 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
look at ur dirty hands and fingers u want to put in a Ferrari, okada will remain ur portion

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by tosyne2much(m): 11:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
ubunja:
and i cant date u if
-you not a virgin
- you over 21
-you not very tall
-you not a yellowbone
-you not slender with phat a$s

every self-respecting person needs standards.
What if she has those things you mentioned but her character no make sense nko?

I choose a lady with character and morals over any other lady [/i]
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by noskcid(m): 11:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
IN IBO TONGUE: WHO BE THIS LIFF LAFF grin
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
On this thread I'll say Nairaland is fuccked, I'm sorry for using that word but really this is beyond disappointment.
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by lovelylad: 11:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
This kind of ladies are used for money rituals.... cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by crackhouse(m): 11:06pm On Dec 11, 2017
ritualists will always be on a look out for this one. Surely her parents won't regret giving her out as a sacrifice to get a good money in return.
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by noskcid(m): 11:06pm On Dec 11, 2017
Jlow2:
look at ur dirty hands and fingers u want to put in a Ferrari, okada will remain ur portion

Una dey quata before? grin
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 11, 2017
tosyne2much:
What if she has those things you mentioned but her character no make sense nko?

I choose a lady with character and morals over any other lady [/i]

That's it, character and morals
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by noskcid(m): 11:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
veekid:
What was her dad driving when she got her mum pregnant?

Kabukabu grin
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by zoedew: 11:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
Dasherz:
when she learns the right spelling of "Ferrari" she'll have them come for her

why not work to get one for yourself.. #stockfish

No. Bongafish!
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Dasherz(f): 11:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
zoedew:

No. Bongafish!
chisos!!!!! savage
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by SirLakes: 11:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
Shebi She deserve more.......... Miss World angry grin
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by oodua1stson: 11:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
See the thing looking like ogufe
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by exlinklodge: 11:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
anu

how many your papa get?
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by sukerefakere(m): 11:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
shaybebaby:

The girl in question looks quite young. She'll learn with time.
she'll learn probably in hell fire, after being used for Ogun owo
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Birminghamvirgo(m): 11:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
Nowadays girls!

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by tealaw(m): 11:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
It amazes me the level of ugliness.
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Stycon(m): 11:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
I guess the day people understand the true intent behind all these public stunts, they will stop taking every social media post seriously...

Well, they sure are fulfilling their intents - to get y'all talking and to trendundecided

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by chronique(m): 11:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
I don't even understand. Is it in this type of house that they would drive Ferrari to come and meet you in, or is it this type of mgbeke face that someone would carry and put inside Ferrari? Does she want to spoil the car?
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Mypeople2(m): 11:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
Abeg na guy be this abi na babe? She don see that kind car for her life before abi na for film ?
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Slaveman343: 11:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
Ezumakingsley:
Women are not meant to set standard.especially the dump once

That's a lie and you know it. Sexism is just like racism. The "stronger" group feels the "weaker" one does not deserve to feel entitled.
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Edoziesmart(m): 11:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
okk4sure:
Dats is a small thing for Yahoo plus pple.Afteral,spending on u is like a cool investment dats going to yield enof dividend.
You just spoke my mind.
This is a pure food for yahoo boys
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by 1Nairaboy(m): 11:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
Yeye no go sabi cook self
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by mmadubugwu(m): 11:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
The hand she's holding the selfie stick with sha. Just like ogiri.
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by lebete3000: 11:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
Dasherz:
when she learns the right spelling of "Ferrari" she'll have them come for her

why not work to get one for yourself.. #stockfish

If ordinary spelling she can't spell, I doubt if she'll even know it when she sees one...
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by dubene: 11:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
Noaril:
I opened this post expecting to see an ugly girl who is looking for blood to suck, lo and behold I wasn't disappointed

savage
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by afbstrategies: 11:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
I pity her because some guy will tell her he own a ferrari and she will give it up so fast. cheesy
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by JayLaFlame(m): 11:49pm On Dec 11, 2017
firstly i dont think this is front page material,2.with the way she looks,idnt think she is in the position to choose to date "big men" and lastly she doesnt even knw hw to spell ferrari..smh
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by godofuck231: 11:50pm On Dec 11, 2017
HeWrites:
A Lady has taken to her Facebook wall to reveal she’s into “Big Men” only, and she can’t go for “ordinary guys”..

In a post she made on Facebook, She said she’s got over 400 requests from Guys who are willing to date her, but then, none of them are good enough for her.

She wrote;
“I have got 400 dating request from guys in 2017,I ain’t accepting them Cus none of them drives davidos ferarrie, small small car owners are all I see, I do big things. When you have ferrarie,please report back,I will reconsider”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/cannot-date-you-if-you-don-drive.html

Who's this hungry mongrel, cheap hungry looking mongrel, a female one on that
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Dasherz(f): 11:56pm On Dec 11, 2017
lebete3000:

If ordinary spelling she can't spell, I doubt if she'll even know it when she sees one...

lolz .. a daft mind with a smart phone thinking of having to cruise round with a super smart ass ride .. what an irony
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by byemx06(m): 11:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
where is the girl now......... mee still loking around for d bab ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wife Carries And Kisses Her Husband In Wedding Photo / Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? / Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.