Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) (57214 Views)

Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park / Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) / Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Dammyjeez(m): 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2018
grin cheesyehn ehn, omo rere bi custard, you are not a baaastard! Well done
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by c111: 2:57pm On Jan 15, 2018
grin grin

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Zirah: 2:57pm On Jan 15, 2018
She deserves it. Very shameless girl. I'm sure she's an igbo girl. How can you propose to a man? No pride. No self respect.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Dammylois(f): 2:57pm On Jan 15, 2018
She think say na US we dey abi? Better wake up
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by trippleKAY(m): 3:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
the guy no get sense at all, even if she's ur side chick must u make it obvious. for somehow cover up the girl na
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 15, 2018
ucosuagwu:
This is just pure wickedness.. That guy is not a Man at all.. This is a 21st century, everything gets online, How would you humiliate her in front of so many people and internet... Accept her proposal, go home with her and discuss why you can't marry her, than to Shanlme her and make her cry in front of everyone.. That action he did is what girls do.. see as he was covering his mouth like woman...I would never do this to a girl no matter what...I get you don't want to marry but don't do this kind of thing to her and walk away
Bro accepting the proposal can ruin so many things for the guy, such relationships are always toxic and the women are always in charge, thinking they can push their guys to any direction they want, they are usually violent and aggressive, infact with other bad attitudes, although the bad attitude in most cases comes with some good feeling too (suffering and Smiling in fela's voice), how many people would believe the guy when he comes out to say he only accepted her to avoid humiliation as you have said, na so the guy market go spoil, his crush wont believe he's not engaged to the girl. why would a lady even disgrace herself publicly by proposing to a man if she's the right woman, and she's a good girl. i don't understand, why not wait for him to make the moves, if there's enough communication in the relationship, she would know the guys plan and this would have been avoided. looks like a well acted movie tho. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Jman06(m): 3:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
Dammylois:
She think say na US we dey abi? Better wake up
Even in the US women don't normally propose marriage to their men.
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by 2shure: 3:14pm On Jan 15, 2018
when low lives
public mall okpos proposes
too many e channel nor good o.
see hw she don bleach tire
apako

abegi
dey form kim kardashan for shoprite
ozwo
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by 9inches(m): 3:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
Mall-ywood. What's the title of the movie?
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Emerikoss: 3:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
Too much Zee World...hehehehecheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by GraciousGates: 3:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2018
Xda59:

The guy is not shy but smart. If she was a good girl, he would have proposed to her himself.

You are the true child of your parents.
Just to add this: the girl has no sense of shame. Some conventions can be inverted but a woman proposing is a no-no.
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Firstcitizen: 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2018
She has just caused her future husband everlasting embarrassment on the internet with this rejection video which will definitely continue to haunt her.

Was she daring? Yes!
Was she stupid? Definitely Yes
Did the guy act badly? No, marriage is a lifelong commitment and no one should be coerced into it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by saabright(m): 3:37pm On Jan 15, 2018
she wan tie the oga down
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Donjazzy12(m): 3:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
ipafricaStaff:
lady who invited her friend to the mall, so she can Suprise Her boyfriend by proposing to him cries out, as the Suprise went wrong as her boyfriend runs away.

Watch Video below.

cc; Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWpDmunMC70
I don't blame the guy at all! The girl behaves insane. Nobody wants to be married to a stabber.
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by ireke(m): 3:57pm On Jan 15, 2018
Stupidity of the highest order on both sides.

1. It takes a cowardly stupid man to awaken love in a woman he's not ready to love. That's what usually lead to a situation where a woman thinks she needs to propose to the man.

2. It takes an uncultured, mannerless and stupid woman to propose to a man. To propose is to ask the man to say "Yes" and marry you. In Nigeria? So who is the husband and who is the wife? Will you pay the groom price and have him use your surname after marriage too?

3. It's one thing to make the first move in initiating a relationship. I'm perfectly cool with that. I may not have noticed the babe or I may not think she's willing to have a relationship with me. So making the first moves informs me that we are on the same frequency and I can take it from there. Proposal is different o. See 2 above. Did the girl consider the self esteem and dignity of the man involved? Does she know him enough to know that he is open to that kind of idea?

In my opinion, both of them fit each other. The man is not a husband material (but maybe he is) and the girl is definitely not a wife material. She will disgrace and insult the man without thinking or caring about the repercussions

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by vncntluv(m): 4:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
I go shoot my shot
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
And that's the end of Solomon Grande grin

The girl mumu ,I swear!

Is it that bad?

When did life become upside down for God's sake.

Some ladies sha.

No sense of value and pride as a woman anymore. What a shame. undecided

No, somebody should wake me up, is it really so bad? undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by babatundex(m): 4:04pm On Jan 15, 2018
Wao,how I wish am the man, I love lady with this type of heart, sorry sis
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Alamus(m): 4:15pm On Jan 15, 2018
Dis s super story...fake news
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by SexytorresE(f): 4:18pm On Jan 15, 2018
jamexborn:
Una no dey hear word abi ?

Too much Telemundo or na Telenovela dey worry all of una

FTC
ahahahhahahahahahhahahah grin grin grin Am telling u

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by tefla(m): 4:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
Run for your life grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by SexytorresE(f): 4:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
chiedu7:
I hate women making the 1st move on me.
then u need to be more expose boss grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by nkemjacob2(m): 4:22pm On Jan 15, 2018
No. Na dat was wrong from a lady... There is a way u can do that... U embarrassed d guy....
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by SexytorresE(f): 4:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
ifyan:
Seriously

I can't such, why should a lady propose to me,

So that na she go con de misbehave say na she do de nonsense. Men don't let such nonsense be don't to your.

Don't let your pride and ego don't by the female folk.
rip English angry grin shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
9inches:
Mall-ywood. What's the title of the movie?

Humilating Proposal grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:41pm On Jan 15, 2018
This actually happened to a lady in my office.

She got invited to an outing and while there the guy came up with a surprise proposal. She took the ring and accepted just to save the guy from public humiliation, but broke it off the same night when they were alone.
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by cooltola(m): 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
another staged one for youtube views
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by julietnazzy(f): 6:09pm On Jan 15, 2018
desperado
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by TourismMan(m): 6:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
Interesting
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by 1Nairaboy(m): 6:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
guy'# second glance like wat u tk_me_4/video was staged.
Girl if u must do it do it well/dat guy was deported 4rm Libya girl cldnt initiate pleasantry u jst boom!
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Fourwinds: 6:31pm On Jan 15, 2018
heheheheheheeee...

no be everything wey Oyinbo do you suppose copy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? / My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.