Stats: 3,156,708 members, 7,831,213 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

1porsche's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1porsche's Profile / 1porsche's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Travel / Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by 1porsche: 5:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
Thos that wish to prepear for cbt i have an app that would help you prepear your cbt exams for free. I am a developer i just put it together to help my fiancee practice as she prepears for her xams below is the link to download it. Its free of charge. Thank me later.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E_7HTopENdm0ZirfOHlHhpCVU10COs9K/view?usp=drivesdk

Travel / Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by 1porsche: 5:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
Thos that wish to prepear for cbt i have an app that would help you prepear your cbt exams for free. I am a developer i just put it together to help my fiancee practice as she prepears for her xams below is the link to download it. Its free of charge. Thank me later.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E_7HTopENdm0ZirfOHlHhpCVU10COs9K/view?usp=drivesdk

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 1porsche: 9:22am On Nov 25, 2017
dayjahvoo:

Your own head has long been classified as a cement filled bowl so nothing you say can surprise anybody.

Dayjhavoo or wetin your name be e be like say u one craze or your family juju dey worry you, i wonder how low a standard the company you currently work for as you are currently a disgrace to such company, i wonder the school you gradguated from and i wonder the faculty and leactures that tutor you and above all you are a discgrace to your family and your entire lineage. na you yoruba dey call oloriburuku. shame on you for your misbehavior online.

13 Likes 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 1porsche: 6:31am On Nov 23, 2017
imoriafe:
Gudevenin all .. I had to go find out things myself. I placed a call to them,(dpr).. with their contact number.. and the reply was .. if you got the update mail well, dpr is still trying to give u a fighting chance at d recriutment cos your credentials are not complete n correct n needed an update... If u got d mail n you can't access d portal then call them so that you can be able to Edith n re scan ur credentials correctly.. if you didn't get the mail n no access to portal, means your credentials r complete n u Shud b hopeful to be called for interview... The site is down that's y it's displaying APC.... N only those whose documentation have issues that can access their portal so as to be able to Edith it..hence d mail.... ..
This was the explicit information I got from them today wen I called...
PORTAL STATUS DOES NOT IN ANYWAY A DETERMINANT IN MOVING TO THE NEXT STAGE.. be hopeful.. n keep trusting God..

Am tired of making people understand from the begenning that APC doesnt make you disqualiied although i didn't make them understand that initially when my portal changed to editable 24hrs later i got a mail to update and i discovered my nysc certificate was missing, after rescanned and upload in less than 24hrs my portal became closed till this moment....i watch as some people will come and say my uncle in DPR say dis and that here......una papa no fit dey work for DPR na only una uncle sabi work for dpr....and same people will still boldly and confidently say text message will start coming in this week and una go still come talk say mayb no interview for the recruitment and una know una self here, simply because una get message una go dey feel like say una don get the job already...

Lets all be hopeful if you know you did your test well and your credentials meet DPR requirement. I wish everyone a success mail irrespective of your current online application status.

Regards.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 1porsche: 3:39pm On Nov 13, 2017
pls stop creating unnecessary tension with your assumptions....who told you those that received message to update their profile are the qualified ones? what ever the situation of things now and what ever you as an applicant find your self dont give up untill you get a message from the organisation stating so.....
regards ....

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 1porsche: 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
@ femocool4real:
for the question you ask i will say yes..
i have been kinda careful with my analysis here cos of the people i find my self with in the room... hence i stay put.
there are few observation since the portal became editable and the following proceeding outcome maybe that will help you on you own assumption as to the scenero being played by the major actors DPR and its co-actors.

1.Most portal became editable the first 24hrs no message was sent to anyone to update and as soon as you update you info in less than 24hours it became portal closed.

2.Most portal became editable and after 24-36hrs most people did not edit theirs and they got message to update their portal in less than 24hrs it became portal close.

3. Most people were having portal object moved and still got the message to update and since they couldnt see what to edit they called DPR their profile were restored and they effect their update.

4. Most people portal became editable and got the message to update via text/mail yet up till now their portal still remain editable and not yet close.

for me as an application am in one of these category and i have my logical deduction from this event since DPR reside to play the mind games with all application...

i have this little write up will help you get a picture of whats happening.

cheers to the house..

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 1porsche: 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
i forgot to add this up please for those with object move please kindly call the help desk for your case to be rectified as i earlier stated in my previous post its a bug that comes up sometimes when updating netframe and in this case it affect some data ....object moved isnt a good sign for you. regards

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 1porsche: 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
seems most of us dont understand this portal close thing...let me share my opinion to those of whom it may matter to.....
1. application portal close simply means for those who wrote the test their document have been received and all information are in order
2.if you can still access your portal that means there is a little update you need to do with your documentation
3. if you got the message from dpr via sms or mail to update your portal that mean you have to check your information very well to see if it needs any correction.

mind you if all information are correct your portal will authomaticall close hence the deadline to update all pages is 27th oct.

Irrespective of your current situation with the portal nobody is guaranteed an interview success mail. everyone should keep up their faith dont let anyone make you feel bad or you are out of the race...its a open one for all.

AM a statistician by profession and a programmer for those who this message might be useful to. Regards

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 1porsche: 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
To clerify to object move saga...its an error in the web configuration. i cant relly explain everything but it doesnt mean one is out nor in on the dpr race..i believe while trying to set up new parameters for the new dashboard a little bug got in way...this little info will help the few programmers in the house to clerify..

Object moved Here error while Consuming a web service RSS

I've developed a web service with Form based authentication as below.

1.An entry in web.config as below.

<div style="position: absolute; left: -10000px; top: 0px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden;" id="_mcePaste"><authentication mode="Forms"></div> <div style="position: absolute; left: -10000px; top: 0px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden;" id="_mcePaste">
<forms loginUrl="Loginpage.aspx" name=".AuthAspx"></div> <div style="position: absolute; left: -10000px; top: 0px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden;" id="_mcePaste">
</forms></div> <div style="position: absolute; left: -10000px; top: 0px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden;" id="_mcePaste">
</authentication></div> <div style="position: absolute; left: -10000px; top: 0px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden;" id="_mcePaste">
<authorization></div> <div style="position: absolute; left: -10000px; top: 0px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden;" id="_mcePaste">
<deny users="?"/></div> <div style="position: absolute; left: -10000px; top: 0px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden;" id="_mcePaste">
</authorization></div>
<authentication mode="Forms">

<forms loginUrl="Loginpage.aspx" name=".AuthAspx"/></authentication>

<authorization><deny users="?"/>
</authorization>

2.In Login Page user is validate on button click event as follows.

if (txtUserName.Text == "test" && txtPassword.Text == "test"wink

{

FormsAuthenticationTicket ticket = new FormsAuthenticationTicket(1, // Ticket version

txtUserName.Text,// Username to be associated with this ticket

DateTime.Now, // Date/time ticket was issued

DateTime.Now.AddMinutes(50), // Date and time the cookie will expire

false, // if user has chcked rememebr me then create persistent cookie

"", // store the user data, in this case roles of the user

FormsAuthentication.FormsCookiePath); // Cookie path specified in the web.config file in <Forms> tag if any.

string hashCookies = FormsAuthentication.Encrypt(ticket);

HttpCookie cookie = new HttpCookie(FormsAuthentication.FormsCookieName, hashCookies); // Hashed ticket

Response.Cookies.Add(cookie);

string returnUrl = Request.QueryString["ReturnUrl"];

if (returnUrl == null) returnUrl = "~/Default.aspx";

Response.Redirect(returnUrl, false);

}

3.Webservice has a default webmethod.

[WebMethod]

public string HelloWorld()

{

return "Hello World";

}

4.From a webApplication I am making a call to webservice by creating proxy after adding the webreferance of the above webservice.

localhost.Service1 service = new localhost.Service1();

service.AllowAutoRedirect = false;

NetworkCredential credentials = new NetworkCredential("test", "test"wink;

service.Credentials = credentials;

string hello = service.HelloWorld();

Response.Write(hello);

and here while consuming it in a web application the below exception is thrown from webservice proxy.

--
<html><head><title>Object moved</title></head><body>
<h2>Object moved to <a href="%2fWebService1%2fLoginpage.aspx%3fReturnUrl%3d%252fWebService1%252fService1.asmx">here</a>.</h2>
</body></html>

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 1porsche: 7:56pm On Oct 22, 2017
i wonder why most of us in the house will be capitalizing on ones grammatical error to fool him/her....lets be mature with our attitude and the way we relate and address our fellow Nigerians. I bet us if dpr would go through this forum and conduct their interview here most of us will fail because of our attitude and bad manners. Is this how we intend to work in this Organisation called DPR most of us has screened ourselves out already. lets encourage one another with a positive mindset and stop claiming the NOAH of all living things>>>>

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 1porsche: 8:58am On Oct 20, 2017
dayjahvoo:
So called graduates are just too stupid, it's almost physically painful.

DPR are now so lazy that they can't just send a mail informing you of having scaled through to the interview stage, they have to start playing games on their site?

The person who said Nigerian graduates are not employable is not wrong at all. One fool here said if your profile shows "object moved", you've failed and other fools are even taking him serious. Object moved is just a programming error, a glitch.

Do not stupidly touch anything on your profiles. If you don't make the interview stage because you aren't good enough, it's better than if you don't make it because you are too stupid.

you dont have to insult people on their ignorance. lets learn to tolerate everyone and clerify people on issues they are being mislead with rather than be forming the almighty and the NOAH of all living things.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 1porsche: 7:53am On Oct 08, 2017
naijaboy756:
some people will die of HBP...

See people thinking for DPR. I wonder what will happen to some people when they don't make it to the next stage.

Let the next comment be about interview invite and not all the childish assumptions and permutations that have littered this thread.

GOSH!!!

you shall see the interview list and your name will not be among.....its a prophesy

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 1porsche: 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
have been patience with my analysis as a statistician i got some fact from dpr recruitment trend and have come to my conclusion that the next stage of this recruitment is nov/dec as it has been their previous interview time frame....therefore from am positive that invitation for the interview would be forwarded between the 3rd-4th week of october this year. lets keep up alive...cheers house

(1) (of 1 pages)