Stats: 3,195,292 members, 7,957,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:03 PM

1Rebel's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1Rebel's Profile / 1Rebel's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 21 pages)

Travel / Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by 1Rebel: 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2019
Thegamingorca:

All the one's you've been doing since pg1 nko?

You dey find attention?

Crime / Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by 1Rebel: 10:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
Yoruba people again

Politics / Re: Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians Illegal, Repressive - SERAP To Buhari by 1Rebel: 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2018
Beremx:
Buhari should also ban himself from traveling. He has embarrassed Nigerians abroad more than any other Nigerian president

Ah madam, what happened? I thought you support Buhari? Or are my eyes deceiving me? shocked
Travel / Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by 1Rebel: 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2018
Vyntra:
Hmm,I wish the OP best of luck in his educational endeavours.I will like to add that there are good universities in Nigeria too that is atleast close to international standards but they are mostly private universities,let's be honest good education is expensive,that's when the government comes in with funds to improve the infrastructure and the sector as all in a way we can refer to as subsidising but it's not their concern,all they care about is their pocket greediness for power,the educational sector in Nigeria,the public ones to be precise will not improve and will be in a pool of stagnacy as long as the old and corrupted leaders are being recycled.

Bro, I’m sure Op is making his comparison between public universities in Nigeria and America, nowhere in his posts did he state that he’s comparing private to private, which even if he did, there would be no comparison anyway cos private schools in USA would beat Nigerian private schools hands down.

And yeah, Nigeria would keep moving backwards as far as we keep voting these Neanderthal goats to be our leaders.

For these upcoming elections, it’s either between Moghalu or Sowore (or someone new entirely)

Fvck Atiku, fvck Buhari, fvck kwankwaso

16 Likes

Politics / Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Warn US Lawyer Over IPOB Suit by 1Rebel: 2:59pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ioannes:
It's like these Igbo people in the diaspora don't know the kind of species that American lawyers are.

There's a reason why they are referred to as sharks.

Walahi, they will bankrupt IPOB and nothing will come out of it.

Unfortunately the Igbos who have formed IPOB are semi-illiterates and stark illiterates.

You tell them something sensible, they'd rather believe the incredulous lies they are being told. Like Donald Trump is coming with Putin to bomb Nigeria and liberate Biafra.

Awon ode sha.

You are far from being smart

Travel / Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by 1Rebel: 12:34am On Jul 14, 2018
sad sad where's this boy?
Travel / Re: Nigeria’s Export Earnings Rise By 10% To $14.4bn In Q1 2018 by 1Rebel: 6:59am On Jul 02, 2018
kahal29:
And still they say PMB is not working...

You must be _retarded
Crime / Re: Corpses Discovered In Zurmi Forest In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by 1Rebel: 10:07pm On Jun 30, 2018
mosho2good:
��
The problems of Nigeria started with confusion in speaking English...

British: Extreme
American : End
Nigerian : Extreme end

British: Knicker
American: Short
Nigerian: Short knicker

British : Salon
American : Barbershop
Nigerian: Barbing salon

British: Bend
American: corner
Nigerian: Bending corner

British: so,
American: Therefore
Nigerian: So therefore,

British: Ten Pounds each
American: Ten Dollars each
Nigerian: Ten Ten naira.

You see where our problem started?

But God will help us

Dry

Crime / Re: Corpses Discovered In Zurmi Forest In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by 1Rebel: 10:07pm On Jun 30, 2018
As long as it’s in the north, I don’t give a fvck

Celebrities / Re: #NigeriaVsArgentina: Piers Morgan Blasts Nigeria In Pidgin by 1Rebel: 7:48am On Jun 27, 2018
So we should fly?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N-power: Osinbajo Announces Second Batch Of Successful Applicants by 1Rebel: 7:43am On Jun 27, 2018
Nonsense
Celebrities / Re: Jordan Gbolade Jaiyeola Stabbed To Death After Birthday Party In London by 1Rebel: 1:11pm On Jun 25, 2018
Na them. Cult, gangs and anything stupid.
Politics / Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by 1Rebel: 8:17am On Jun 20, 2018
Zoo

Politics / Re: Pictures From IPOB May 30th Remembrance Day From Around The World by 1Rebel: 3:52am On Jun 03, 2018
Just like house-flies are always attracted to _shit, yoruba people would always be here to hate on Biafra-related threads. SMH

Politics / Re: Tompolo, Ateke Tom, General Shoot-At-Sight, Boyloaf, Pledge Support For FG by 1Rebel: 10:17am On May 29, 2018
this "news" is coming straight from buhari's anus

Romance / Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by 1Rebel: 11:01pm On May 27, 2018
You’re a pig

Celebrities / Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka’s Fans Give Her 1 Million Naira (Photos) by 1Rebel: 4:36am On May 07, 2018
most Nigerian youths are stupid

Travel / Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by 1Rebel: 12:55pm On May 05, 2018
Yo, where’s this young man?
Politics / Re: Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer by 1Rebel: 5:13am On Apr 26, 2018
Only zombies will
Crime / Re: Machete-Wielding Cultists Kill Man. In Ogun State. Graphic Photos by 1Rebel: 11:26am On Apr 16, 2018
Anytime I see a cultist-kill-cultist thread, I rejoice, at least, I know the gene pool is being cleansed.

Travel / Re: Heavy Rain Causes Terrible Accident In Ebonyi,many Dead,others Injured(graphic) by 1Rebel: 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2018
The universe is reacting to Buhari’s re-election bid. Expect more bloodshed in the coming weeks

Politics / Re: Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers by 1Rebel: 6:46am On Apr 10, 2018
While other countries are breaking bounds in science and other fields, Nigerians are exchanging tribal slurs, making effort to drag each other down. Zoo for a reason.
Crime / Re: Severed Young Man's Head Dumped At A Junction In Delta State (Viewers Discretion by 1Rebel: 10:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
crackerspub:
Hate bring back Hate

No evil goes unpunished

It's a circle that will continue

Nigeria is one of the most backward places on earth

Crime / Re: Mob Beat Man For Robbing Woman Of Her ATM Card. Photos by 1Rebel: 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
He must be oily

Politics / Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Presidency's 'Insensitivity' To Offa Bank Robbery by 1Rebel: 3:36pm On Apr 07, 2018
Reno got this spot on here. If this had happened under the previous administration, the whole country would have shut down because of propaganda.

36 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by 1Rebel: 12:05am On Apr 07, 2018
Juliette3Ken:
USA is a really nice place to be but the painful truth is that it isn't for everyone.
We all have our purpose in life. cry cry cry

Sadly, You have a point.

Romance / Re: African Duchess Supreme: "I Have A Huge Appetite For Sex" (Photos) by 1Rebel: 9:00pm On Apr 06, 2018
Jochabed:
We are all sexual beings created by God. But self discipline alone, keeps us in check. And yes Sex is deeper than what you think,its not just physical bonding,but a SPIRITUAL one.

That's why we have something called soul-tie. Your soul is forever tied to whosoever you had sex with. That's why its meant for the MARRIED. Say a BIG NO to pre-marital sex.

Thrash

Crime / Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by 1Rebel: 12:38am On Apr 06, 2018
Good
Crime / Re: Army Officer Who Survived Peace Keeping Mission, Killed By Armed Bandits. Photos by 1Rebel: 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
I find it really hard to sympathize with these people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 21 pages)