Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

1shortblackboy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1shortblackboy's Profile / 1shortblackboy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 118 pages)

Romance / Re: Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck So You Can Eat - Toni Blast Blac Chyna by 1shortblackboy: 9:53am On Oct 15, 2019
SALTandFIRE:
my guy, come oo shocked what do you do for a living? You're always online, even in the middle of the night shocked
being online is his work. He's paid to spew any rubbish to defend the useless government
Celebrities / Re: Fela Kuti's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today by 1shortblackboy: 9:46am On Oct 15, 2019
post=83151423:
[s]F or

E ver

L ives

A nikulapo[/s]
Politics / Re: Buhari Administration Earned N16.6trn From Oil In Four Years by 1shortblackboy: 8:32am On Oct 15, 2019
post=83149436:
ok
nothing is Ok your Lord and saviour has done nothing but wasted Nigeria s money on frivolities

7 Likes 1 Share

Health / Re: Yellow Fever: Death Toll Hits 22 In Bauchi by 1shortblackboy: 8:18am On Oct 15, 2019
post=83149099:
Ignore losers in life.
sharrrap. You are the loser. Whats worse is you dont even know you're losing
Health / Re: Yellow Fever: Death Toll Hits 22 In Bauchi by 1shortblackboy: 8:12am On Oct 15, 2019
post=83147019:

The question is what are the state government doing about this serious outbreak?
We read the thread 3 different times, we did not read anything of such.
They should do something RIGHT NOW!
who and you is we. Are you possessed ?
Politics / Re: Festus Keyamo Wants People That Try To Blackmail The Supreme Court Disciplined by 1shortblackboy: 7:58am On Oct 15, 2019
Afamed:
Those lawyers blackmailing the supreme court are the same set of lawyers who have never appeared at the customary court of law. e.g FFk.. Their opinions are inconsequential
what have said now
Politics / Re: Hameed Ali: Security More Important Than Rule Of Law, Human Rights-customs Boss by 1shortblackboy: 1:01am On Oct 15, 2019
Heey God!
Politics / Re: Sabo Nanono: There Is No Hunger In Nigeria – FG by 1shortblackboy: 10:31pm On Oct 14, 2019
Self deceit is part of our problem
Sports / Re: Ranking Of Footballers: From Goat To Overrated By Sportbible by 1shortblackboy: 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
Kroos8:

Yeye pikin... See my own

1. GOAT: Cristiano Ronaldo - God Of Soccer. God Save The King

2. Legends: Zinedine Zidane, Paolo Maldini, Ronaldinho, Ronaldo de Lima, Johan Cruyff, Carles Puyol, George Weah Opong, and Diego Maradona

3. Great: Gianluigi Buffon, Rivaldo, Franco Baresi, Roger Miller, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Abedi Pele, Neymar Jr, Austin Jay Jay Okocha, Samuel Eto'o, and Roberto Carlos

4. Good: Sergio Aguero, Didier Drogba, Virgil van Dijk, Robin van Persie, Kanu Nwankwo, Theophile Abega, and Kylian Mbappe

5. Underrated: Ngolo Kante, Yaya Toure, Oman Biyik, Sunday Oliseh, and Wilfred Ndidi

6. Overrated: Antoine Griezmann, Mesut Ozil, Gareth Bale, Michele Platini, Cesc Fabregas, Sergio Busquets, Karim Benzema.

7. [b]Amateurs: Lionel Messi[/b]
is your head paining you?

2 Likes

Sports / Re: Ranking Of Footballers: From Goat To Overrated By Sportbible by 1shortblackboy: 10:10pm On Oct 14, 2019
Icon79:
Mine:

1. GOAT: Lionel "Leo" Messi - one and only!

2. Legends: Zinedine Zidane, Paolo Maldini, Ronaldinho, Ronaldo de Lima, Johan Cruyff, Carles Puyol, George Weah Opong, and Diego Maradona

3. Great: Gianluigi Buffon, Rivaldo, Franco Baresi, Roger Miller, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Abedi Pele, Neymar Jr, Austin Jay Jay Okocha, Samuel Eto'o, and Roberto Carlos

4. Good: Sergio Aguero, Didier Drogba, Virgil van Dijk, Robin van Persie, Kanu Nwankwo, Theophile Abega, and Kylian Mbappe

5. Underrated: Ngolo Kante, Yaya Toure, Oman Biyik, Sunday Oliseh, and Wilfred Ndidi

6. Overrated: Antoine Griezmann, Mesut Ozil, Gareth Bale, Michele Platini, Cesc Fabregas, Sergio Busquets, Karim Benzema, and Cristiano Ronaldo
I agree with you on yaya toure that guy is underrated
Sports / Re: Ranking Of Footballers: From Goat To Overrated By Sportbible by 1shortblackboy: 10:06pm On Oct 14, 2019
Pele overrated? Who do this mumu list

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by 1shortblackboy: 7:14pm On Oct 14, 2019
*Make una fight una be mate*

3 Likes

Crime / Re: Ikoyi Prison: Lagos Police Station Where Innocents Are Jailed Criminals Recycled by 1shortblackboy: 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2019
the country is rotten to the core.

1 Like

Crime / Re: I Rape Underage Girls To Ease Tension – Teen Suspect by 1shortblackboy: 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
E don turn adviser now now
Celebrities / Re: Davido Allows Imade Rock His 30BG Diamond Ring (Video) by 1shortblackboy: 11:26am On Oct 14, 2019
post=83123727:
[s]Joy of a father.

Imade baby,
get ready Angel,
Your cute and handsome brother is on th[/s]e way!
this nigga is cancelled

3 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by 1shortblackboy: 11:19am On Oct 14, 2019
They can't just stand the sight of people balling. Bet me they'll not get any convictions out of this. Theyll not take their time to do a proper invesigation All na gra gra

14 Likes

Politics / Re: Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday by 1shortblackboy: 9:16am On Oct 14, 2019
post=83120679:

END OF THREAD!!
grin cheesy wink smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy
my friend will u go back to your rotten suya

1 Like

Politics / Re: Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday by 1shortblackboy: 9:12am On Oct 14, 2019
Mrs Saraki's dress is beautiful

6 Likes

Sports / Re: Joe Aribo Biography; Early Life, Road To Fame, Personal Life And Untold Facts by 1shortblackboy: 8:05am On Oct 14, 2019
OP is that all?
Foreign Affairs / Re: When World War III Happens, It Will Start In One Of These 5 Places by 1shortblackboy: 8:03am On Oct 14, 2019
World war 3 will start when Israel pulls down the Al Aqsa mosque on the temple mount at Jerusalem in an attempt to rebuild the temple.
Events / Re: See How A Man Danced At The Burial Of His Ex (Photos) by 1shortblackboy: 7:44am On Oct 14, 2019
Old video with different stories. OP stop lieing upandan
Politics / Re: Oshiomole Says Obaseki Behind Siege To His Home by 1shortblackboy: 6:22am On Oct 14, 2019
and how did he know that

8 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: APC Mocks PDP, CUPP, Says The Party Is A Comedy Group by 1shortblackboy: 6:16am On Oct 14, 2019
rubbish statement from rubbish politicians. theres no difference between both parties only
Politics / Re: Edo 2020: Adams Oshiomole's Residence In Benin Attacked by 1shortblackboy: 6:04am On Oct 14, 2019
Racoon:
Gov.Godwin Obaseki have set another bad precedence but Oshiomole have long blazed the trail when he was a governor.
how do u know the governor had anything to do with it

1 Like

Education / Re: Private Schools In Rwanda Close Down As Public Schools Become Attractive by 1shortblackboy: 11:21pm On Oct 13, 2019
RWANDA GROWING INTO THE GIANT OF AFRICA. NIGERIA EMACIATING DAY BY DAY emaciating
Family / Re: My Husband Always Tells Me To Leave His House During Quarrel by 1shortblackboy: 11:05pm On Oct 13, 2019
Zhuhilat:
How Do I Deal With This Level Of Disrespect From My Husband

Dear all

I and my husband are just 2years in marriage.

Every time we have issues concerning anything, he is always telling me to pack my things and leave his house or he will say things like you are off no importance to me and you bring me no value and stuff and stuff. But after a while he will apologize and say he doesn’t mean it.

Last month, what caused our fight was because my mum sent some food stuffs to us because she traveled and got them cheaply. He was angry because he felt that was disrespectful. And the argument degenerated to him telling me to leave his house,

i got tired, called his bluff and left the house but everyone advised me to go back and make it work., well except my dad. Mind you, this was the 5th time.

On my return, we talked about it(like we always do) and i thought it was genuine, and i said i was going to give it one more try.

Today, we had an argument because of baby food. I told hime to buy on his way back. I couldn’t go out because the whole road was terribly flooded .

But he didn't buy it, and that lead to an argument. And the next thing he told me was to fuc.k off and leave. Or he is leaving. As a matter of fact, he just left the house now 12:00am.

I am actually tired of it all. and right now, i don't think i have any love left for him or this marriage.
I think he is cheating on me and for some reason i am beginning to look outside and crave attention, love and respect from someone else.

I don't want my child to grow up seeing me treated like this but most importantly , i don't want her to think it is okay to accept being disrespected and under valued like this.

Married people is this one of the challenges in marriage or what?

Why cant we have an argument that doesn’t lead to leave my house, i dont need you, you bring me no value and all

Also we are very very comfortable, i work and he works too.

Emotionally, i am done.
watch war room watch war room what's in this war room sef

2 Likes

Nairaland / General / Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by 1shortblackboy: 11:01pm On Oct 13, 2019
Who are you.

I'll be like what does this one want should I tell him my name or where I come from or where I'm going

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 118 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.