Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

1shortblackboy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1shortblackboy's Profile / 1shortblackboy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 118 pages)

Politics / Re: Between Sowore And 978 Boko Haram Fighters by 1shortblackboy: 7:05am On Nov 28, 2019
Nigeria does not make sense
Politics / Re: Muslim Man Blasts Hadiza Balarabe For "Not Covering Her Chest" by 1shortblackboy: 7:46am On Nov 27, 2019
Wet d open cheat na
Religion / Re: Lisa, Esther Ajayi Daughter's Birthday Party Dress (Photos) by 1shortblackboy: 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
Iamicekid:
Na her mom God called now, no be conference call abegi
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Politics / Re: Kogi 2019: See The Mammoth Crowd At The SDP Candidate, Natasha's Campaign Ground by 1shortblackboy: 10:58am On Nov 12, 2019
How many of those people in the. Crowd will actually go and vote for her
Culture / Re: Did Fela Also Bleach His Skin? by 1shortblackboy: 12:00am On Nov 12, 2019
Knuckles elbows knees and ankles are always darker than the rest of the body. That a person is darker in one of these parts is not a conclusive evidence of bleaching

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: The Big Stones Abia Government Is Using In The 'Operation Zero Portholes' (Photo by 1shortblackboy: 8:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
sarrki:

grin grin angry

You guys are hypocrites

You are so obsessed about southwest and Kogi while your region is in total disrepair

we complain about Kogi and we complain about Abia as well. But people like u keep making it about tribe or party. Better grow some sense

26 Likes 5 Shares

Politics / Re: Kogi Youths Booed Governor Yahaya Bello & His Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) by 1shortblackboy: 9:35am On Nov 11, 2019
Devilfriend:

is serving ban and I'm seriously missing her..
na her ?

Crime / Re: Female Teacher Beats 16-Year-Old Student In Texas. Caught On Camera by 1shortblackboy: 9:22am On Nov 11, 2019
Wickedness everywhere
Crime / Re: UDUTH Staff, 4 Others Arrested By DSS Over Alleged Sale Of Children by 1shortblackboy: 7:28am On Nov 11, 2019
Patrioticman007:
Lord Lugard will never sleep well for joining us Adolf Hitler, brethren. Imagine these evil spirits are from the cursed region. These are the type of Conspiracies that C.A.N will not comment on. But talk of one single 18 years old Christian girl converting to Islam. The noise will be too much for our ears. Greed is the life motto of these animals. If not greed and religious extremism why steal another mothers children and convert them to religion of 3 in 1 god ?.
CAN has no business commenting on this issue because it's a criminal act devoid of any religious colouration. But abducting an underage girl for the purpose of converting her from Christianity to another religion should rightfully draw the attention of CAN especially when there is a conspiracy of silence from the security authorities

1 Like

Politics / Re: Complete List Igbo's In Non- South East States - Radio Biafra by 1shortblackboy: 7:20am On Nov 11, 2019
Dedetwo:

He did not make anybody and there no attempt to do so. However people from the areas mentioned as Igbo have always stated that they are people of Igbo ethnic nationality. Only foolish distracters would say otherwise.
if every one or to be fair majority of people from those groups accepted that they were igbo then the issue would never arise and we won't have these multiple threads here. And people are not foolish merely because they disagree with u
Travel / Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by 1shortblackboy: 5:58pm On Nov 10, 2019
ednut1:
same oil but

Better terrain to drill and explore unlike inside water and swamp here

No our oil people

Smaller population

Less corrupt leaders

Absence of backwardness/wickedness dna in black man
what do u mean by our oil people. That phrase only came about due to the injustice suffered by people from whose lands the oil is gotten
Crime / Re: SARS Operatives Cornered A Young Man Due To His Hairstyle In Lagos by 1shortblackboy: 11:41pm On Nov 09, 2019
uuzba:

No O. Don't look responsible O.

So you know what a responsible person looks like. And you guys will be defending irresponsible looking touts
keep quoting everybody and supporting nonsense one day u will fall victim of this backward Nigerian system. It may not be in dresssing. But some other rubbish that time it will be too late for u

3 Likes

Crime / Re: SARS Operatives Cornered A Young Man Due To His Hairstyle In Lagos by 1shortblackboy: 10:52pm On Nov 09, 2019
Oluwavichtor:
Dress the way you wish to be addressed..
sharrap stop talking nonsense angry

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Promise Not To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu If He Comes Home, Ezeife Tells FG by 1shortblackboy: 10:35am On Nov 09, 2019
They can't make that kind of promis
Religion / Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by 1shortblackboy: 11:42pm On Nov 08, 2019
logan2:
jealousy is wicked thing, run away from it.
and u know I'm jealous of him how ?
Religion / Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by 1shortblackboy: 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2019
Which one be my own

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us by 1shortblackboy: 9:59am On Nov 07, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

In Wike and his Dunce followers mind FG that budgets within the region of 200 to 500 billion for roads in the whole 36 states plus fct would have 60billion for roads connecting two local government in rivers, People like this speak because they know they have dumb followers

When Buhari completed PH Airport in record timing, he didnt make noise.. why cant he ask for the road to be released to him to fix, since Ambode took over FG road like Oshodi-MMA road and standardly completed it, Dapo Abiodun and Sanwo-Olu have also gotten Lagos - Ogun road away from FG, what is loud mouthed wike doing

u don't know what you're saying that road project passes over rivers and swamps to bonny island where Nigeria makes a lot if money. It's too expensive for rivers govt. And it leads to a few. Govt investment why shouldn't they construct the road

1 Like

Politics / Re: Special Message By DSS On Social Media In Nigeria by 1shortblackboy: 12:01am On Nov 07, 2019
I swear I just waste my data on this rubbish
Jokes Etc / Re: For Fun: Share Your Favourite "HUSTLE O" Proverb by 1shortblackboy: 9:37pm On Nov 06, 2019
Hustle o make SARS no raid area do mass arrest leave u
Politics / Re: Another Spelling Blunder Now From Akwa Ibom State Govt. by 1shortblackboy: 5:35am On Nov 06, 2019
I guess the artists are to blame
Politics / Re: Harrison Odungwere: In Ogale, We Cook, Bathe With Table Water by 1shortblackboy: 5:32am On Nov 06, 2019
People have been failed by their government from local to state and federal

21 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Is This The World's Most Entitled Bride? by 1shortblackboy: 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2019
This was very interesting and funny grin grin

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Busola Dakolo (Photos) by 1shortblackboy: 5:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
FrLukas:
Lol. I don't trust this Busola Dakolo and her husband. Wasn't it the same husband that boasted that he met his wife a virgin and he was the only one to have seen her panties?
did u hear him say it or you are just peddling what u heard from other people
Celebrities / Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Busola Dakolo (Photos) by 1shortblackboy: 5:39pm On Nov 05, 2019
opribo:

Look my friend when you don't consent to something you scream then and there but you cannot tell me it was rape when the act is repeated in different styles.
Even the sisters didn't hear of it. The act was even done in her house. Think about it now, it cannot be comprehended. I think the woman would have remained silent but Timi made to go public and now see.
stop thinking shallow rape does not only happen the way u think. It must not be with violence. A threat of violence or exploiting the power and authority u have over some one can be used for rape
Jokes Etc / Re: Chair Used As TV Stand, Hung On The Wall (Photo) by 1shortblackboy: 12:38pm On Nov 05, 2019
Let me goan call somebody.........

Lalasticlala where u dey ! Come see sontin o

3 Likes

Crime / Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by 1shortblackboy: 10:57am On Nov 05, 2019
Police will on their own be adding to the suffering of people in Nigeria

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Nuhu Ribadu: No Oil Billionaire Since Buhari Became Petroleum Minister by 1shortblackboy: 10:47am On Nov 05, 2019
Advancedman:

Some facts will surely be classified as praise for someone like you who is wired that way.
The flattering is the one police and common Government people does but not this one.
first of all u don't know me so u don't know how I'm wired. Second what facts are u talking about. A statement is not thesame as fact. The statement could be true or false. What does Nuhu Ribadu know of the dealings going on in d petroleum industry.
Celebrities / Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Busola Dakolo (Photos) by 1shortblackboy: 8:02am On Nov 05, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Developing a big sense of respect for Toyin Saraki and her works. Calm, intelligent and beautiful, she has consistently shown her worth both on family and social works.

Bisola like every other woman will rise above her pain and life's experiences. She will be judged by generations for her courage. A Burdensome heart wears out the host but a painful experience shared kickstarts a long journey to healing.

Richdad
again the name is Busola not Bisola or Bukola

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Nuhu Ribadu: No Oil Billionaire Since Buhari Became Petroleum Minister by 1shortblackboy: 6:11am On Nov 05, 2019
Praising Buhari at every opportunity makes him seem more incompetent

118 Likes 6 Shares

Politics / Re: One Senator Alone Handling 300 NDDC Contracts by 1shortblackboy: 6:03am On Nov 05, 2019
These people dey chop alone yet dem no dey gree die alone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 118 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.