Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

1shortblackboy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1shortblackboy's Profile / 1shortblackboy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 118 pages)

Travel / Re: Danfo Driver Who Took One-Way Fled & Abandoned His Bus When He Sighted Sanwo-Olu by 1shortblackboy: 10:01pm On Dec 18, 2019
Pontius pilate
Politics / Re: Lai Mohammed Visits Osun-Osogbo Sacred Grove In Oshogbo (Photos) by 1shortblackboy: 8:24pm On Dec 17, 2019
u mean sacred ?
Politics / Re: Habu Sarkin-Fulani: Customs Seizes Foreign Rice From ‘Buhari’s Storekeeper’ by 1shortblackboy: 10:47am On Dec 17, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch by 1shortblackboy: 6:39pm On Dec 16, 2019
Which kind hair be that

20 Likes

Politics / Re: IYC To Wike: You Are Dancing On The Graves Of Our 42 Kinsmen by 1shortblackboy: 1:12pm On Dec 16, 2019
Whiteangel1234:
I hate Ijaw people
and why is that
Politics / Re: Rivers Wins Soku Oil Wells From Bayelsa As Court Orders Map Error Correction by 1shortblackboy: 12:51pm On Dec 16, 2019
AkeNathan:

One can easily see Wike's wicked hand in the transfer of the said oil well from Rivers to Bayelsa in order to frustrate Amaechi while the latter was Governor.

Now again, he has returned it to the state by means of Judicial bribery.

Let him keep wasting his time playing politics.
did you read that the mistake was made by the boundary commission in 2002?

22 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: President Ibrahim Babangida Is Alive - Yemi Saka by 1shortblackboy: 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2019
Nigerians don kill a lot of people with rumour before

1 Like

Politics / Re: Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A by 1shortblackboy: 11:27am On Dec 09, 2019
Sagay should please just Shut up
Politics / Re: Port Harcourt City Under Wike- Mr Project- PHOTOS by 1shortblackboy: 11:26am On Dec 09, 2019
Rubbish
Celebrities / Re: I Wanted To See Only Patapaa - Cardi B Reveals Reason For Snubbing Ghanaian Cel by 1shortblackboy: 7:28am On Dec 09, 2019
All of u believing this trash are dull

1 Like

Education / Re: Ademola Tayo, Babcock VC: Why We Expelled Sex Tape Student by 1shortblackboy: 7:18am On Dec 09, 2019
Rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by 1shortblackboy: 6:35pm On Dec 07, 2019
slimfit1:
Listen we are all suffering don't start looking for blame. When did Sowore's vote count to 200 million?
he helped mould people's opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by 1shortblackboy: 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
All I can say is that they were warned. But they fell for the image laundry. They even removed General from his name and started calling him baba so he will appear like a benovelant loving father. Una eyes go clear...... Or not

40 Likes 3 Shares

Religion / Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by 1shortblackboy: 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
But they are ushers na
Politics / Re: Orji Kalu: Judgement Unfair, We'll Meet To Take A Position - Abia APC by 1shortblackboy: 9:12am On Dec 06, 2019
Will they keep qwayet ! The court said he's a thief

3 Likes

Business / Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by 1shortblackboy: 9:09am On Dec 06, 2019
Mall na tourist attraction for Nigeria. Smh

23 Likes 3 Shares

Romance / Re: Policeman Allegedly Caught handling Dead Woman’s Breasts by 1shortblackboy: 7:22am On Dec 06, 2019
chiommy123:
Men and breast. What's in breast sef
I reserve my comment

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Cardi B Checks In To Her Lagos Hotel Room Covering Her Nose, Nigerians React by 1shortblackboy: 7:12am On Dec 06, 2019
Na harmarttan na
Politics / Re: Forbes Africa Names Akinwumi A. Adesina African Of The Year by 1shortblackboy: 7:05am On Dec 06, 2019
And this government did not see his usefulness
Politics / Re: World Bank To FG: Reform Now To Stop Further Slide Into Extreme Poverty by 1shortblackboy: 7:04am On Dec 03, 2019
iSlayer:
The World Bank is suggesting something against the increasing hardship in this country but already two people up there are saying Nigeria should do away with it. As if they have a better plan in the offing.

Zombies will be the death of Nigeria not IPOB or revolution now.
i have nothing further to add

1 Like

Politics / Re: Intense Lobby, Intrigue Engulf EFCC Over Chairmanship by 1shortblackboy: 7:01am On Dec 03, 2019
All of them dey find how dem go thief or how their boy go protect them and witch hunt their rivals

3 Likes

Crime / Re: Thieves Stealing Upstairs Wiring In Imo Caught And Disgraced By Mob(photos) by 1shortblackboy: 7:00am On Dec 03, 2019
uuzba:

The people do not have enough education to understand how the mega thieves are swindling them. One needs to study a bit of politics, watch the news, then back up with social media to get the full picture of what is going on before one can conclude how and when the mega thieves are stealing

On the other hand, for the small thieves, you only have to be a witness or just hear a short statement: "I saw this guy stealing".

With our lack of education, we will never catch the big thieves. it's just not possible
I agree
Crime / Re: Thieves Stealing Upstairs Wiring In Imo Caught And Disgraced By Mob(photos) by 1shortblackboy: 6:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
Always distracting petty thieves hile the mega thieves are celebrated and given chieftaincy titles
Politics / Re: Nigeria’s Refineries In Ruins Despite Mous With China, India, Others by 1shortblackboy: 7:09am On Dec 02, 2019
Parte after parte after parte after parte
Properties / Re: Ogun State Government To Lock Houses Without Toilet Facilities, Arrest Landlords by 1shortblackboy: 7:01am On Dec 02, 2019
Good one.

But the problem of open defication is made worse by homeless people who just do it anywhere they like
Politics / Re: The Fela You Have Never Seen Or Heard Before? See Picture & Listen To Music by 1shortblackboy: 7:01am On Dec 02, 2019
Dedetwo:

Nope!!! Afrobeat or Afrofunk was never Fela's thing. He came and joined.
so who else was playing afrobeat before fela joined

1 Like

Crime / Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by 1shortblackboy: 9:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
densiks:

So I guess their offence according to law will be undergoing training with intention to commit cyber crime?

Why parade them if you’ve not tried them or found them guilty?
that is d problem of our law enforcement agencies

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by 1shortblackboy: 7:41am On Nov 28, 2019
What is d meaning of a working class lady. Is the security man not working as well?

71 Likes

Politics / Re: The Fela You Have Never Seen Or Heard Before? See Picture & Listen To Music by 1shortblackboy: 7:35am On Nov 28, 2019
This really great high life music. He decided to creat his own genre

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 118 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.