Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? (2849 Views)

The Tall Guys Are All Taken / All Ladies Hav Boyfriends. They're All Taken. / Is Love Really All That Matters In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 3:44pm On Feb 20, 2012
lol. Gooooooooooooooooooo smiley

@ slimyem, I understand that. Maybe the bad ones should have warnings on their foreheads. It would make it easier not to miss the good ones.
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by slimyem: 3:46pm On Feb 20, 2012
^yeah!
Wish that were possible.lol
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:46pm On Feb 20, 2012
1stKlass:

All this talking and no reveal,  what are you waiting on?  
Hehehehe,Mrs attitude chill jare he's only bin enviromental friendly. grin
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 3:48pm On Feb 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:

When you are lost it is usually wiser to look but say nada. Coz what comes out is never flattering. tongue
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Lol. Once bitten twice shy, remember our last encounter?

1stKlass:

lol. Gooooooooooooooooooo  smiley

@ slimyem,  I understand that. Maybe the bad ones should have warnings on their foreheads. It would make it easier not to miss the good ones.

Maybe u shud drop ur e-mail addy, and imma drop u a line to start with.
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 3:52pm On Feb 20, 2012
Have you been drinking??
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 20, 2012
1stKlass:

Have you been drinking??

How did u manage to guess that? Spot on.
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:55pm On Feb 20, 2012
1stKlass:

Have you been drinking??  
Kai u hennnn, u nid to be saved ahahahahaha

DaShyGuy:

Lol. Once bitten twice shy, remember our last encounter?

Eeem don't think I have ever any conversation with ya handle.Refresh my memory pls  lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 3:57pm On Feb 20, 2012
*Carlton Dance*
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2012
1stKlass:

*Carlton Dance*

Is dat a new dance u just learnt?
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 4:00pm On Feb 20, 2012
Nope its an old one that I have revived. cool
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 20, 2012
1stKlass:

Nope its an old one that I have revived. cool

I like it. Does it come with beats? Can i learn the beats?
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 4:06pm On Feb 20, 2012
Now that depends. Do you possess rhythm?
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 20, 2012
1stKlass:

Now that depends. Do you possess rhythm?

Absolutely. Hurry up, it's almost COB at the office.
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 4:08pm On Feb 20, 2012
Consistently?
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 20, 2012
1stKlass:

Consistently?

Absolutely
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2012
will you be adding more words to this one ^^^^^ cool
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2012
Absolutely
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 4:17pm On Feb 20, 2012
For the sky?
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 20, 2012
Is that the beat for the dance? Sounds boring.

Have u been drinking?
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:19pm On Feb 20, 2012
Loool

Na wa o

*badosky hides behind d sofa*
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 4:20pm On Feb 20, 2012
Nope.  
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 20, 2012
1stKlass:

Nope.  

Good. Let's continue the beat.
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 4:24pm On Feb 20, 2012
Hahaha.
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by MarcAnthon(m): 4:25pm On Feb 20, 2012
Both of you should get a room ASAP!
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2012
Are you feeling hot MarcAnthon
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2012
1stKlass:

Hahaha.

Are u done with the beat? Gimme moreeeeeeeee!
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 4:30pm On Feb 20, 2012
Others are clearly getting excited over this beat.
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by MarcAnthon(m): 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2012
1stKlass:

Are you feeling hot MarcAnthon  

Wish I were. It's freezing here. Was just thinking the 'dance' or whatever euphemism you two are at would be more interesting if you're locked up in a room. . .
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 4:33pm On Feb 20, 2012
But where is the fun in that, being locked up. Its good to share, dont you think?
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 20, 2012
MarcAnthon:

Wish I were. It's freezing here. Was just thinking the 'dance' or whatever euphemism you two are at would be more interesting if you're locked up in a room. . .

Lol. U funny
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 20, 2012
1stKlass:

But where is the fun in that,  being locked up. Its good to share,  dont you think?   

Ok, madam, so much for today, have learnt a lot from this beat. Let's save the best for another day, or u can continue teaching ur new student.

Cheers, am out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Wants To Break Up With Me Just Because.... / Wife Material: Must She Be A Good Cook? / Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.