Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

1stknight's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1stknight's Profile / 1stknight's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

Education / Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by 1stknight(m): 11:29am On Apr 06, 2019
Labimx:
After receiving a rejection letter from UBC. This night, i got a congratulatory call from both UBC and MasterCard wink kiss grin....

Congratulations!. Did you have interview with them?
Education / Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by 1stknight(m): 9:11pm On Mar 25, 2019
henry15:

☺ I just got my letter confirming my scholarship this evening. MasterCard McGill Chemical Engineering

Congratulations!
Education / Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by 1stknight(m): 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
kayceerilyn:
I got MCFSP for UoE today... I am so excited

Congratulations! grin
Education / Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by 1stknight(m): 2:28pm On Mar 16, 2019
misskano:
I submitted mine around 20th of January. My last referee uploaded the reference letter March 2nd. How did the pre recorded interview go?

All of my refs submitted their letter before 15th of January.
The interview went all, I'm hoping for the best news by the end of this month.
Education / Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by 1stknight(m): 10:32am On Mar 16, 2019
misskano:
I applied for the same course. I haven't heard from them yet. If I may ask, did you submit your application very early?

I submitted my application in early January.
Education / Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by 1stknight(m): 2:32pm On Mar 05, 2019
Femolapasta01:

Congratulations in advance. Just keep hoping for the best. God will do it.

Amen! Thank you.
Education / Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by 1stknight(m): 11:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
Jozay:

Hi there
Pls can i send you a pm. I have some questions I'd like to ask you concerning your applications

Alright.

Modified: send your mail to asaheed88 [at] {yahoo.com}. I can't get your PM until we're connected.
Education / Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by 1stknight(m): 10:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
Femolapasta01:
Anyone applied for Mastercard Scholarship /UBC here?

I applied to UBC (Master of Data science) and I was contacted on Thursday to have a pre-recorded video interview with them before March 3.

1 Like

Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 1stknight(m): 10:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
krattoss:
bro am in love with that ur alienware gaming laptop cheesy

LOL. Thanks.
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 1stknight(m): 10:44am On Dec 19, 2018
Ifedith has done it again.
I just had 2 redmi note 6 Pro delivered by Ifedith, he's a trustworthy person and I'm looking forward to doing more business with him. If you want to get your product from Jumia, you should contact him directly. I think he did a great job with how he tried to make me understand the situation when I didn't get my product on time. He has a good communication skills and that's important in dealing with customers.

5 Likes

Investment / Re: Hey guys by 1stknight(m): 11:16pm On Oct 05, 2018
Good day, I am interested in taking a loan urgently and meet ur requirements as mentioned. can u mail me details. traffiu@yahoo.com
Business / Re: Quick Cash Loan Without Collateral And Guarantor by 1stknight(m): 11:05pm On Oct 05, 2018
good day. can u send me details on how to apply. my email address is traffiu@yahoo.com
Computer Market / I Need Alienware M17x. by 1stknight(m): 5:59am On Dec 06, 2016
Education / Re: fmk by 1stknight(m): 6:52pm On May 24, 2016
DrayDDon:
Am a first year student in a reputable university in south eastern Nigeria, and this is My first semester result

ANTH 101 A
GEO 121. A
GEO 131 D
GEO 161 A
GEO101 A
GEOG 103. B
GSP 101 B
GSP 105 A
GSP 111 B
CGPA= 4.28

Do you think it is a nice result??

I started with 4.38, I'm currently in 400 level second semester with a first class in a federal University studying industrial mathematics . So keep it up. You still have work to do, don't ever get a D again, run from C too.

2 Likes

Computers / Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by 1stknight(m): 2:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
Please I need a repairer of Alienware. My Alienware M15x refuses to power on, and I need someone to refer to a place I can get the Alienware Nvidia graphics card for upgrade. Thanks.
Computers / Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by 1stknight(m): 2:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
Please I need a repairer of Alienware. My Alienware M15x refuses to power on, and I need someone to refer to a place I can get the Alienware Nvidia graphics card for upgrade. Thanks.
Education / Re: Opeyemi Enoch Has NOT Solved The Riemann Hypothesis: Didnt Get Any $1M by 1stknight(m): 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
BBC has gone from "solved" to "claims to have solve". And I don't know why the telegraph link is not going. People don't make research again.
To all those that cannot see beyond their ethnic veil: I'm a mathematician from Ogun state.

2 Likes

Education / Re: Dr Enoch Did Not Prove The Riemann Hypothesis. by 1stknight(m): 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
heykims:

How come u've suddenly gone mute?

This will be my first and last reply to you, I have something better to do, I'm a mathematician and you clearly don't know what this hypothesis is. Simple research you can't do, please visit the clay mathematics Institute website to see if the problem is solved, and who gave the one million dollars if not clay mathematics Institute? And BBC quickly changed from "solved" to "claim to have solved". You're very lucky that I replied you.

Edit: I noticed that you have been insulting people, before you do that note that I'm Yoruba from Ogun State. Thanks

2 Likes

Education / Re: Dr Enoch Did Not Prove The Riemann Hypothesis. by 1stknight(m): 6:10am On Nov 16, 2015
Some people think that Riemann hypothesis is one plus one, if Dr. Enoch had proved the Riemann hypothesis, it will be in major news. Riemann hypothesis is one of the most important unsolved mathematics problem, even the billionaire mathematician James Harris Simons said in an interview by numberphile (it's on YouTube) that he would trade some of his wealth to be the mathematician that solve the Riemann hypothesis. A Kazakh mathematician early last year claimed to have solved the Navier-stokes equation, I think his name is Prof. Otalbyev(not sure of the spelling), until the proof was rebuffed by another mathematician Terence Tao when he spotted a mistake in the published proof by the professor.

6 Likes 1 Share

Phones / Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by 1stknight(m): 7:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
webwheez:
for 2gb+16gb users drop your contact for our group chat on WhatsApp
Career / Re: Bsc.computer Science Or Mathematics Advice Pls Is Needed? by 1stknight(m): 11:19pm On Feb 07, 2015
Mathematical science all the way.
It depends on the school, for instance in FUTA we do mathematical science, which is above computer science, you'll be well grounded in programming and Mathematics which will make you to be more analytical than they are. Even the father of computer science was a mathematician. You can never go wrong studying mathematics. Bottom line is that computer science is a subset of mathematics. Do you know that IBM computer is the highest employer of Mathematics Doctors, even AT&T bells.
We are the wolf of wall Street:
http://www.money.cnn.com/2014/07/26/investing/quant-trader-profile/
I know someone that graduated with first class in computer science and he's undergoing his PhD in cloud computing and he wished he'd done more mathematics during his undergraduate days.

Just my maybe bias view.

"What is beyond mathematics is beyond man."
Nairaland / General / Re: Drop Your New Year Resolutions Here by 1stknight(m): 8:24pm On Dec 31, 2014
My new year resolution in 2015 is to carry out my to do of 2014 which I wrote in 2013.
Nairaland / General / Re: . by 1stknight(m): 8:21pm On Dec 31, 2014
My new year resolution in 2015 is to carry out my to do of 2014 which I wrote in 2013.
Nairaland / General / Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by 1stknight(m): 8:19pm On Dec 31, 2014
Education / Re: Help: I Need Solutions To These Algebra Questions! by 1stknight(m): 4:49am On Dec 28, 2014
Linear algebra :-D, Pherule I sight you.

1 Like

Phones / Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by 1stknight(m): 4:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
Stancity:
Hope u stay in lag and what price are u looking at?

Yes I do stay in Lagos, will 25k do?
Phones / Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by 1stknight(m): 12:30am On Dec 13, 2014
Stancity:
SOLD!! But if u still want it, a friend wants to sell one.

I still want it, you can send me message on WhatsApp
Phones / Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by 1stknight(m): 1:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
Career / Re: Pass In Maths, Can I Get A Job So? by 1stknight(m): 4:01am On Nov 23, 2014
Cajetanspeaks:
What's your year of study and name of institution?

Class of 17, I will be in 300 level next semester and I'm a student of the Federal University of Technology, Akure.
Career / Re: Pass In Maths, Can I Get A Job So? by 1stknight(m): 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
Cajetanspeaks:
Still trying to reconcile how someone who was unable to make a mere C6 in O'level maths was able to graduate with a CGPA of 4.21 from a university. That aside, I think you should be able to get a job in any govt MDA.

It's possible, don't you believe in second chance? I'm a mathematics students with a very good grade(above 4.5/5.0) and what if I tell you that I'm combining O'level because of mathematics?
Na so life be.

1 Like

Health / Re: My only sister's kidney failure has gone critical HELP!!! PLSSS by 1stknight(m): 11:32pm On Jul 14, 2014
Please the TehN network should come to her aid,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.