Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,272 members, 7,954,065 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:48 AM

1Teethosin's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1Teethosin's Profile / 1Teethosin's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Romance / Re: Whom Will You Marry Between These 2? by 1Teethosin(m): 3:33pm On Jun 13
It depends on their features, such as character, attitude, intellect, which of them would make a better mom, which of them have what it takes to build a family etc. Just gotta list it out and score them.

Say a woman made you rich isn't enough to marry her. Her attitude fit make you regret knowing her. Likewise say a woman stayed with you through hard time. She get better option that time? She rub your inabilities on your face? Those are the things to look at.

Peace out. 👌

1 Like

Properties / Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 1Teethosin(m): 3:17pm On May 20
topsy23:

The second engr quoted 60pcs for 12mm

Run away as far as you can from him. He will just take your money and do nothing. 60 pieces cannot do anything.
Properties / Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 1Teethosin(m): 7:02pm On May 18
Noworries11:
My country people and elders in the building
Na my first time to build.... I kept bringing out money so tey i spent way above my budget just to get to lintel phase however please I need an advise for an estimate cost for the decking for a semi detached duplex (4 bedroom each duplex I.e 8 bedroom semi-detached duplex)

The site engr has estimated about #4,226,000 just for the rods (decking) while another engr on the side who is willing to handle has estimated #1,050,000

Brethren to say I am confused is an understatement

I decided to run here and perhaps get professional advice.
Please note that this is the cost for rod alone

Let me break it further how they arrived at the said amount

Site Engr;
70 lengths of 16mm rod @17,000 =#1,190,000
300 lengths of 12mm rod @9,400 =#2,820,000
50 lengths of 8mm rod-@3400 =#170,000
Binding wire = #45000
Total = #4,225,000

*Alternate Engr*

2) *ROD 16M² 25PIECES PER 1? N14,500× 25 = N350,000*

3) *ROD 12M² 60 PIECES PER 1? N9,200 × 60 = N552,000*

4) *ROD 8M² 30 PIECESB PER 1? N4,500 × 30 = N135,000*

6) *BANDING WIRE #20,000*

Total = N1,057,000

Please make una choke mouth for the matter

I have almost similar building in construction. While you will no doubt buy 300 pics of 12mm. You will even buy more, the number of the 16 mm, I can't say much. I only used 33 pieces.

1 Like

Properties / Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 1Teethosin(m): 7:38pm On May 17
saydfact:

In residential buildings, yes it is.

Thank you sir 😀

1 Like

Properties / Re: Cement, Sand And Granite (concrete) Mix Explained by 1Teethosin(m): 9:19am On May 16
Hello... I need your advice please.

Is mix ratio 1:3:6 good for concrete oversite? Thanks
Properties / Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 1Teethosin(m): 9:15am On May 16
Hello... I need your advice please.

Is mix ratio 1:3:6 a good mix for concrete oversite? Thanks for your advice.

1 Like

Properties / Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 1Teethosin(m): 5:13pm On Apr 05
saydfact:

See below pics

Goodluck

Waw .. wasn't expecting a detailed breakdown like this. Thank you and God bless you. May I have your contact?

1 Like

Properties / Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 1Teethosin(m): 7:43pm On Apr 03
saydfact:

do you have the answer you seek already ?

No, I don't. I would appreciate an answer if you have it.
Properties / Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 1Teethosin(m): 9:01pm On Mar 28
Hello all... How many cement, sand and stone will do German floor for a 24x80ft area. Thanks for your time
Literature / Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by 1Teethosin(m): 8:52pm On Sep 03, 2021
What a wonder piece.....ride on man

1 Like

Politics / Re: ASUU Threatens Fresh Strike, Gives FG Tuesday Ultimatum by 1Teethosin(m): 2:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
johnmartus:
The useless association they are good for nothing wasting people time .

Don't just blame these people... look into what they are fighting for...

Will you work without pay? will you continue to work while your inadequate salary is been deducted?

if govt had done what's needed, there won't be strike...
Politics / Re: Soldiers Shoot At Protesting Staff Of Dangote Sugar In Adamawa, 7 Feared Dead by 1Teethosin(m): 8:47am On Jul 16, 2021
kenzysmith:
Dangote is occutic sacrificing people every year

you are such a dud
Literature / Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by 1Teethosin(m): 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2021
silver with the masterpiece... it can only be you..

1 Like

Literature / Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by 1Teethosin(m): 9:32pm On May 15, 2021
Clear road.. I Don land
We ride to the end.
Literature / Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by 1Teethosin(m): 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2021
So the great Amilo fell... what a thud
Good one silver!

1 Like

Literature / Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by 1Teethosin(m): 11:05pm On Mar 18, 2021
Susan pulled the trigger.... I strongly believe success can't die yet. However, who will kill Samuel? Amilo or Carlos? That Bastard had lived enough already.

Great work Silver

1 Like

Literature / Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by 1Teethosin(m): 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2021
The cruel bastard survive still......
Nice update..unto the next
Literature / Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by 1Teethosin(m): 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2021
Continue this wonder piece silver...

by the way, you are a stone cold killer like Amilo, killing all characters but couldn't kill a rat like Samuel....

I'm with you till the end sir

2 Likes

Literature / Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by 1Teethosin(m): 9:56pm On Jan 27, 2021
Nice update....
How is Anita coping with Bulchuma by the way??
Literature / Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by 1Teethosin(m): 9:56pm On Jan 27, 2021
Nice update....
How is Anita coping with Bulchuma by the way??
Literature / Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by 1Teethosin(m): 9:59pm On Jan 20, 2021
Anita and Bullying!!! I hope she lives.. Matthew has proved useless...
No save haven for Susan and Henry anymore....
Great write up bro.... More brains

1 Like

Literature / Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by 1Teethosin(m): 9:06pm On Dec 31, 2020
Happy to join the cinema
Great work brother!!

1 Like

Romance / Re: Please Help My Penis is So Small by 1Teethosin(m): 8:59pm On Dec 31, 2020
KingMack:
Pweek small you con still dey soappy join am angry shocked

Bros how you take dey use your hand soapy am..you dey use two fingers or one finger no vex Oo Na question I ask undecided

� � �... baba you dey make the guy regret his action already.. Wetin na �

1 Like

Romance / Re: Please Help My Penis is So Small by 1Teethosin(m): 8:57pm On Dec 31, 2020
Ninejaywon:
Don't get yourself worked up. I have a penis size of 1.5 inches when erect, so you can imagine the size when flaccid. Am I dead? Do I give a fork? The answer to both questions is No.
Try to stop dat wanking.
Just live your life to the fullest. wink

you dey whine me? 1.5?

1 Like

Education / Re: ASUU Agreed To Call Off Strike Dec 9 —ngige by 1Teethosin(m): 11:47am On Dec 09, 2020
BhoomiMivics:
Now ASUU is trespassing! In that also in favor of the students? Student go protest last last #ENDASUU

I don't know why people are like this.
How do u feel when your salaries or allowances are not been paid? It's pure selfishness on our part. These lecturers have families and responsibilities too. Theyve been patience enough to this point. The party at fault is the Fg. Fg should pay all owed salaries and allowances. owing salaries or allowances are barbaric act by the Fg.
if it's to buy exotic cars for the legislature, their salaries, allowances it won't take this long.

Fg just doesn't value education

1 Like

Education / Re: We Are Not In A Hurry To Call Off Strike – ASUU by 1Teethosin(m): 8:35am On Nov 22, 2020
no agreement yet? who is lying BTW Fg ND ASUU
Crime / Re: Botswanan Rape Victim Refuses To Testify Against Culprit. Says He Satisfied Her by 1Teethosin(m): 6:25am On Nov 10, 2020
Lesson lesrmt: Anything you do, do it well.
But this life no balance

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by 1Teethosin(m): 7:09am On Nov 09, 2020
So Kano is now an official Islam state in which everyone must follow Islam laws?

Walaha for southies there... I no know Wetin Una dey find for wrecked place

17 Likes

Politics / Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by 1Teethosin(m): 7:02am On Nov 09, 2020
Another excuse for lastma to carry gun
Health / Re: COVID-19: Lagos Warns Of Second Wave, May Impose Another Lockdown by 1Teethosin(m): 9:28am On Nov 04, 2020
Chai, what a zoo country.. Fg tyranny continues and already making moves to stop any form of another protest in the country.

Na aggrieved thunder go strike all of Una

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.