Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) (174458 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Toria989(f): 12:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
Thanks for the update, interesting story

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by purity23(f): 12:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
I like Nerissa's way, she gives you a fair warning first before she strikes.

Thanks for the update

4 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Thebigdream: 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2021
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Mavikolo2020: 12:54pm On Jul 09, 2021
Maybe this Zuba guy go challenge Nerissa o, And Derek is unaware of all this things that is happening

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by petersononome: 9:54am On Jul 10, 2021
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 2:59pm On Jul 10, 2021
IYAWO MAMMY-WATER
EPISODE 12

Is that a way to treat your new bride

After eating the food with more relish than it warranted..., Maxwell fix himself a glass of water and took a slug of it...., feeling lazy, he reclined his back on the chair, he brood over the girl he had promised to see that evening..., he remenber the day he had first met her..., her eyes were so captivating that he had to leave where he was heading and ran to her.......

He took the bottle of water again and took another slug of it...., he pack up the plastic dirty plate and dump it on the nylon he bought it with, he was about going to thrash it when a knock rumbled on the door...., he took a glance at the door wondering who was knocking....., when the knock came again, he sluggishly stood up from the chair and trot towards the door.....

"Who's there...?"He ask remembering Derek had told him someone had pointed a gun at him in front of his house...

"It's Natasha..."Natasha's voice sounded from outside.....

Maxwell hissed silently..., he hesitated a bit before he turn down the door knob......

Natasha took off her glasses upon sight of him.....

"Incase you don't know.."Maxwell said with his right hand slowly D
deeping into his right trouser pocket.."I don't like people showing on my doorstep unannounced....."

Natasha scoffs..."I wouldn't show up unannounced if you answer my calls...."

"If I'm not answering your call, it means I'm busy...."

Natasha almost hissed at the lie..."It's been more than a week since you promised you were going to get me my money back...., , and up till now I'm yet to hear a word about it.."

"He hasn't giving me..."Maxwell replied with a shrug....

"Is he supposed to give to you willingly..?"

"Well I can't force him.., Derek is stubborn..."

"Did you even try..?"She queried, regret quickly washing over her....., her wits warned her he was just after her body...., she didn't listen...

"I did.."Maxwell said...."I try the best I can..."

Her lips curl, she look away and return her gaze a him a second later...."When you stop answering my calls, I knew it was going to come to this, I should have known you only wanted to sleep with me...."

Maxwell nibbed but didn't say a word.....

"You know what..."She said pointing a finger at him..."Fùck you..."

"Okay.."Maxwell said crisply....

"Tell Derek this is not over...."She said turning to walk away but stop and look back at him...."He thinks he can fùck me, dump me and still make away with my money......, I'll fùck him up and when I'm done with him.., he's never going to go close to any woman....I swear it..."

Maxwell shrugged and kept looking at her until she left the compound and disappeared out of sight.......

His sex drive, under that American hotrod hood, has the kind of power that roars with the lightest of touch.., Derek knew that yet he made it his life mission to dick every pretty thing behind a skirt......

In a swing, he took the sex enhancer drugs as he await the call from the reception.., a moment ago the girl he had planned to meet in the hotel room had called and told him she was already at the hotel......

He stepped into the hotel room bathroom to be sure everything was in order.., satisfied he stepped out, took off his shirt and hung it on the wardrobe..., with just his Jean on, he climbed on the bed and pick up his phone, it wasn't long before the intercom in the room rang..

Without hesitation, he answered the intercom call...

"Let her in.."He said after the caller's voice faded....

He dropped the intercom and pull a drawer out, he looked inside, the condom was still in place., he close the drawer and began to imagine how she'll be like in bed....

The thoughts faded when he saw Erica's messages..., he rumbled a low hiss.., he wants sex from her not prayer text messages...., he has convince himself that the only reason he still thinks of Erica is because he hasn't slept with her..., once she's in his bed, fùcked and sperm-splash, every thoughts of her will fade off....

A smile plastered on his face when a knock rumbled on the door..., he jumped from the bed immediately and trot towards the door...., he took a second to glance at his endowed body before he turn down the door knob...

"Hi..."Derek mutter realising she was even prettier in person than her pictures on Facebook.....

She flashed her white teeth before a smile curve around her lips......"Hello..."

Derek noticed she was staring at his body, he adjusted himself to give her a full view of what is open and what is behind the Jean trouser......

For a second, they just stood, smiling and looking at each other but Derek's smile quickly retracted into frown when another girl, a girl he knows so well pulled herself from a corner and made herself visible.....

"Hi..."Jane said, a mirthless smile following her word....

Shocked, Derek just stood looking at them, his head buzzing with questions.....

"Cat got your tongue...?"Jane ask..

"Aren't you going to let us in....Derek..."Sonia queried....."You've been expecting me afterall..."

Derek sigh, he isn't sure what their plans is but he's willing to get to the bottom of it.., with that he stepped out of the way...., Jane entered first but Sonia followed...

"A different room..."Jane said looking around..

Derek swallowed dryly before he closed the room door......

"Well you're hot..."Sonia said admiring his body..

"Yeah.., he deceived me with that too...."Jane interjects...

Derek exhale before speaking...."You're friends...?"

"Yeah.."Jane replied...."And you my ex-fùcker or whatever the hell we were planned on sleeping with my friend too and dump her the way you dumped me...."

Derek Lower his face only to return his gaze to them a second later...

"I've always knew you were a playboy. .."Sonia added...

"If you knew, why are you here then..?"Derek ask...

"We came to see that look on your face...."Jane replied..."How does it feel when you're so excited about something and in the last minute your hopes are flushed down the drain...."

Derek scoffs. .."Seriously..!"

"Don't ever in your pitiable life call or text me again...."Sonia stated..

"You're getting a boner dear.."Jane said lowering his gaze to his trouser flap......."You can stuck your dick in the toilet pipe.."

Embarrassment flashed in Derek's eyes but he couldn't do or say anything, he just stood and watch them as they open the door and they both walk outside leaving the door open..

Infuriated he shut the door close and glance at his boner...., how much of the drug did he take....., God he was throbbing and he needed to ejaculate.., he would jerk off to relieve himself but he's not a fan...., angrily he pick up his phone and dialled a number...., after a while the call was answered and connected. ..

"Hey Derek..."A feminine voice sounded from the other end..

Derek took a breather to calm himself before he opened his mouth to talk..."Hey Agnes, whatsup.."

"I'm fine..."She said from the other end..."You remembered me today.."

Derek sigh and Stare at his bulge..."Agnes, I'll really love to see you, can you come over to where I am.., it's kinda urgent..."

"Oh I'm sorry I can't. ., I travelled yesterday....."

"Oh shit..."Derek mutter.

"Are you okay..?"She ask crisply from the other end..

Derek didn't want to spend another second on the phone with her..., he didn't wait a second later before he ended the call....

Frustration drew in and with it he took off his trouser and his brief.., he lay on the bed and began to gently stroke his penis.....

He went through his contacts again and redial another number... and the call connected after the second ring....

"Wow Derek...., I can't believe you called me today.."A female voice sound from the other end...

"Hey Favour....whatsup. .."

"I'm just where you left me..., I thought you would never call me again..."

Derek took a deep breathe as he stroke his dick.., he wasn't enjoying it.., the fun, the bliss, the pleasure isn't just kicking in..

"Come on.., you know what we had was never a one time thing..., can you come over to where I am.."

There was silence on the other end before her voice came up..
"Nop I can't. ..., my fiance and I travelled out of town..."

"Your fiance. ...!, you're getting married..."

"Yes.... 24th is......

Derek didn't let her finish before he ended the call...., he thought of calling Nerissa but he had promised himself he wouldn't do anything with her after the horrific dreams he had after their first encounter. ....

Unsettled he stood up from the bed and sat on the couch...., he continued stroking his dick but the more he stroke the more hard he gets....fùck. .

Lost in thoughts, he began to stroll through his blocked contacts he saw one, a girl he remenbers so well...., he could never forget the sex with her.., she was a pro at dick sucking and riding. .he literally ejaculated three times in a round....

He didn't think twice before he unblocked her contact and dialled her number....
When she didn't answer the first time he dialled again.., a smile that disappeared as it came surround his face when the call connected. ..

"Hello beautiful Tessy..."Derek said

"Who is this...?"A female voice ask from the other end..

"It's Derek.., your Derek..."

"Who's Derek...?"The voice came again..

Derek brows knit...."Come on.., It's your Derek, have you forgotten me so soon.. .."

"Derek you're shameless and my God will punish you..."She said harshly from the other end...

Derek's eyes enlarged as she continues lavishing insults and curses on him.., when he couldn't take them anymore, he ended the call and blocked her contact again....

"Useless girl..."Derek stated and furiously dropped the phone...

He strokes his dick a few times.... before getting up to apply cream to it...., he picture Erica's image on his head, her smiles, the ways she talks, then he imagined her naked, his dick slowing sliding into her pussy entrance, her soft moan when he pushed it all the way in..., the feel of her virgin pussy against his strong thrust. .. it'll feel like heaven, it will be heaven....

"I love you Erica.."He mutter as he jerks off with thoughts of her...

Derek took a deep breathe the moment he drove into the compound and parked the car..., for a minute he rest his back on the driver's seat and brood over what had happened at the hotel..., Jane ruined things for him, he was so ready to fùck Sonia but Jane had to show her ugly face...., with a feeling of regret, he stepped down from the car and head towards the door. ., he fixed the key into the door lock but quickly realise the door was unlocked.., he couldn't have made such mistake, he was sure he locked the door before he drove out...

Exhausted and ruling the thought out, he turn down the knob and entered the house..., he lazily threw himself on the chair..., once again the thoughts of Erica cross his head and he pick up his phone to read the inspirational messages she had sent him again..., for no reason he smiled....., he wanted to reply the message when he heard footsteps before a voice chime into his ears.....

"Welcome home hubby. .."

Derek's gaze followed the direction of the voice......, shock jolted him to his feet and he almost fell as a foot set in front of the other when he saw Nerissa. ....

With a smile Nerissa drop the tray of food on the table..."I made dinner..."

Derek's heart pulsate as questions began to ring in his head..., how did she know his house.., how did she even enter his house....., summoning courage, he stood up to his feet to take a closer look at her...

"Surprised to see me..."Nerissa said walking towards him..."You haven't been answering my calls and I don't like it.."

"How did you know where I live and how did you get in here.. .?"Derek queried

"You gave me a spare key.."

"I never did that and I never told you where I live. ..."

"Well here I am... surprise. ....."

Derek looK around and that was when he noticed the arrangement of the house has been changed...

"I changed the settings of the house......."She said.

Derek's lips curl...."Look, I don't appreciate people coming to my house uninvited. .."

"People..

"She reiterates..."I'm not people.., I'm your wife..."

Derek scoffs. .."What did you say....?"

"Can we eat.."She said..."The food is getting cold. ."

"Look I don't know what is going on here but I need you to leave...."

"And go where..?"She ask folding her hands across her chest..."What kind of a woman will go out of her husband's house.."

"Okay stop with that shit. .."Derek stated with annoyance...."I'm not your husband.., I don't know how you got in here but I want you to leave.... like right now..."

"Look baby.., I know everything is strange to you but I'll explain later..."

"Didn't you hear what I just said..., I need you to leave..., get the hell out of my house or I'm going to drag you out myself....".

She smile and walk over to the dinning. ..."I've planned a honeymoon for us.., it'll be intriguing. ..."

Raw anger lick at the bottom of Derek's stomach. .., he look daggers at her before he walk past her and head towards his room..., his eyes enlarged with furious gaze whe he saw bags that aren't his..., infuriated he walk back to her....
"Those bags....

"They're mine..."Nerissa cut in...."Since we are married, there was no reason for me to still stay in my former place....."

"Are you delusional. ...."We're not married...., we only had sex and that was it..."

"And as married couple, we can have sex whenever and wherever we want..."

"Get out now or you're going to force me to push you..."

She smile and threw him a kiss...

Her reaction angered him and without hesitation, he dragged her up and began to drag her to the door. ...., he ignore her pleads, her cries, he opened the door and pushed her out and quickly began to walk to his room like a enraged panther to get her bags and throw them out as well....

His heart raced to a stop when he got to the room and saw her laying on his bed...., the force of the shock threw him backwards and he landed on the floor almost straining his ankle......

"Is that a way to treat your new bride..."Nerissa said getting up from the bed....

Reality hit Derek.., he threw her out, how is she here.., he didn't wait for his brain to reply before he stood up and run to the parlour...., he opened the door, race towards the gate to open it...

When he saw her standing on his threshold, his fear accelerated, without hesitation, he entered his car and drove speedily out of the compound......

Raw anger boiled hot and unstoppable in Nerissa's gut......, Derek may run as he can but in the end he's hers and nobody not even Derek himself can come between them........, it didn't a take a minute before she vanished into nothingness. .....

To be continued.....

Someone should sub me biko...my number ..08147562279

23 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
Hotchillz:
First to reply lol

Anyways...awesome piece this one. Why does everyone think they can kill Nerissa? I mean this being disappeared in front of someone and all the person can think of is how to kill her grin grin grin grin grin

Love your work bro, it'd be great if you could create a scenery for each part, the story is good, more scenery would hold viewers spell bound. Keep it up bro
Thanks man
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
Toria989:
Thanks for the update, interesting story
Thanks dear
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 3:02pm On Jul 10, 2021
purity23:
I like Nerissa's way, she gives you a fair warning first before she strikes.

Thanks for the update
Thanks dear
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 3:02pm On Jul 10, 2021
Thebigdream:
Thanks for the update
Thanks man
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Rimsd(m): 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2021
Oh Dereck my man is this how your ministry of sampling is going to end? grin

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by kelvyncruz: 12:23am On Jul 11, 2021
Wahala for Derek
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Demurray: 8:27am On Jul 11, 2021
Nice update please ride on baba
Thanks for the update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Marveblinks(m): 8:55am On Jul 11, 2021
Please oooo I cannot just stop reading this, mhen this guy can write like every line is making me want more.... keep up the good work

2 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Ann2012(f): 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2021
Thanks for the update boss

This is just the beginning Derek

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Christipsy(m): 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2021
Thanks for the update silver1996
Remain bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by purity23(f): 8:40pm On Jul 11, 2021
Wow, I'm really feeling for Derek now
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Thebigdream: 9:00pm On Jul 11, 2021
Getting more interesting
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by daddio(m): 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2021
Silver1996:
Thanks dear

Is that your WhatsApp number please?
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 1:04am On Jul 12, 2021
daddio:

Is that your WhatsApp number please?
Yes
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 1:04am On Jul 12, 2021
Marveblinks:
Please oooo I cannot just stop reading this, mhen this guy can write like every line is making me want more.... keep up the good work
Thanks
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by egwolopretty: 7:54am On Jul 12, 2021
Derek hasn't seen anything

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Jesubaby: 11:31am On Jul 12, 2021
I'm really enjoying the game. Derek the playboy. Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by femimvp(m): 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
Wahala

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by sly12345: 8:23am On Jul 13, 2021
Thanks for the update
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Adekunlated: 12:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
Oh Derek my guy, na like this u wan take dey run, no peace again o.

Silver abeg next update, where Derek wan run go

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Adeola25(f): 1:36pm On Jul 13, 2021
Haah lobatan, Derek has put his hand inside Fire. It's only God that can safe him now. Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by 1Teethosin(m): 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2021
silver with the masterpiece... it can only be you..

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
IYAWO MAMMY-WATER
EPISODE 13

The other woman

Fear became a tangible, living force that crept over Derek like some hungry beast, immobilizing him as what he witness moments ago keep replaying in his head..., he pushed her out only to get to his room and there she was..., right there he began to remenber what Maxwell had told him and the dream he had about her....

As different thoughts jump around in his head, he pick up his phone while he handle the car steering with his other arm..., he dialled Maxwell's number and patiently waited for the call to connect...., when it connected, he spoke first.....

"Max..."Derek blare out steadying his breathe and trying to calm his panic..

"Hey man whatsup...?"Maxwell's voice sound from the other end..."I was about calling you to know the updates..."

Derek's heart lurched at the sudden memory of what had happened earlier......"Look man are you home..?"

"Yeah man I'm home.., you sound tense, she didn't show up again...?"
"

"It's Nerissa man.."Derek said trying to focus on the steering....

"Nerissa..!"Maxwell reiterates

"You won't believe what happened...., I had to flee from the house..."Derek said, realising he was loosing concentration on the road, he slowed the car down and drove to a corner before he stopped...

"I don't understand you..."Maxwell said..."What do you mean you had to flee from your house..."

Derek's stomach clenched before he replied..."I got home and I saw her in my house..."

"You gave her your keys...?"

"You know I don't do that shit..."Derek stated...."I don't even bring these girls to my house let alone giving them my house key.."

"Then how did she get in..?"Maxwell asked from the other end..

"I don't know.."Derek said with a shrugged...."But that isn't what scared me....., do you know I pushed her out of my house and I walked to my room to get the luggage she brought with her....., right there in my bed was her..."

"What..!"Maxwell shouted from the other end.."Wait, could it be she went to your room after you pushed her out.."

"She couldn't have done that 'cos I closed the door..., and it wasn't even up to a minute when I got to my room..."

"I told you man.."Maxwell said from the other end.."I told you how I felt about her after you told me the dream you had about her....., that girl may not be human..."

Derek took a deep breathe, he doesn't believe in superstition..., but what he witness wasn't normal...., she couldn't have gotten to the room before him..., for Christ's sake, he pushed her out and slammed the door on her face.., even if she had opened the door, where did she pass that he didn't see her....

"Look man.."Derek said, dread twisting in his gut...."I'm coming over to your place okay..."

"No you can't come here..."Maxwell shouted from the other end...

Derek swallowed dryly before Maxwell's voice came again....

"Nerissa knows this place.."Maxwell added..."What if she comes here looking for you...."

Derek exhale..., once again the memory of what he has happened came like flashes in his head..., he quickly realise going to Maxwell's place will be a wrong idea.., Maxwell may be right, she knows his house, she might come looking for him there......., but where would he go, he can't go back to the house with her still there and he was too scared to go to a hotel room.....

"I'll call you later man..."He said and quickly dropped the call before Maxwell could get any chance to reply....

Worried, Mrs Ibrahim began to pace around the room, the memory of her encounter with the girl that had appeared to he was still fresh.., the thought of who and what she is really troubles her ...., once again she turn to see from where Zuba will come from..., when she didn't see him.., she continued pacing about... thinking of all the possible ways to destroy her, she don't like to be threatened.., been married to a politician has taught her to always fight back fire with fire....., she has always believed that in this world only the strong, the fearless and the bold survive....

She turn again, and he was there, walking with that casual gait, face just the way he makes it without the beaming smile he gives other friends, just natural, relaxed.....

"Zuba"Mrs Ibrahim called showing her level of impatient......

She sat prim in an old winged armchair, legs crossed and fingers intertwined over one knee. She leans forwards and watches Zuba clap before opening his mouth to talk....

"She's from the waters..."Zuba said extending his hand towards the table to drop the wand he's holding....

The corner of Mrs Ibrahim eyes crinkled at Zuba's statement...., she felt Derek has betrayed her love by hanging out with another girl. ., she hate to share her property and Derek is her property and no girl from the river will take him away....

Frown lines encroaching on her face, she return her gaze to Zuba, he's one of the most powerful man she has met and he has been a source of spiritual help to her and her family..., it's even rumoured that at the age of fourteen, his father buried him alive and woke him up the fifth day just to prove to everyone he's spiritually greater than any god they know and since then Zuba has been placed high in the spiritual rein......

"So what do we do...?"She ask anxiously

"We do nothing now..."Zuba said...."You must bring Derek here, only him has the power to break the bond between them..., if he doesn't do it, he'll remain married to her and no woman will be allowed to go near him...."

Her forehead creased at the statement, after all this is done, she'll personally deal with Derek......

Jasmine laugh at the sudden joke in the movie....., Erica too began to titter and soon the ripples of laughter became the waves of hilarity....

"Oh my God...!"Jasmine exclaimed doubling over with a gentle pat to her right leg.....

"He really did it....."Erica said amidst laughter....

"This guy is a clown...."Jasmine interjects before she walk towards the fridge to get a bottle of of cold water......

"I just wonder why Mike would do that.., Jake is getting his girl with his jokes....."Erica said with a cringe at Jasmine....

"Laura is confused..."Jasmine said...."She doesn't know who she loves..., she's very like someone I know..."

Erica glance her way ...."Someone you know...!"

"Mm-mmm..., she loves someone but she's confused because her spirituality doesn't overlaps her love life. ....."

Erica smiled shyly..."Is this about Derek...?"

"My lips are sealed..."Jasmine replied and refocus her attention on the TV....

Erica exhales as the thoughts of Derek came flooding her head, she remenber speaking to him the previous day and they planned to see the next day..., Derek is sweet but her wits tells her Derek might just been playing her not once but many times he had playfully ask her if she was interested in sex..., she look at Jasmine with intentions of telling her why she have mixed feelings towards Derek but before she could get the chance, a knock came on the door....

"That must be killi meals..."Jasmine said getting up to rush towards the door..

Erica huffs remembering Jasmine has ordered for food an hour ago, she watch as Jasmine rushed with excitement towards the door and turn down the knob even without asking who was knocking......

Shock swept across Jasmine face when she saw Derek standing at the door instead of the killi meals delivery man she was expecting....., mouth open she spun around to face Erica.....

Erica's mouth dropped as she saw Derek, she quickly stood up while Jasmine stepped away from the door and gave her a silly thumb when she walked past her.

Erica smile at Jasmine awkward display before she trot towards the door to meet Derek....

"Hi...."Derek said, a smile playing around his lips...

Erica smile back all the while wondering why he showed up in her doorstep unannounced. .....

Derek knew what she's thinking, he doesn't even like going to women's house but after his own friend told him not to show up in his house, he couldn't go to a hotel, Erica's place was the only thing screaming in his head........

"Hi..."Erica said back....."Come on, come in..."She added stepping out of the way...

Derek stepped into the house, this was his second time and he quickly noticed the house was looking different. ., he stole a glance from Jasmine before he helped himself to a sit...., he shouldn't be here but he's so scared to go to his house or even a hotel room, somehow he feels safe in Erica's house.....

"Mmm....!"Erica mutter, she glance at Jasmine, and then at the time, it was 7:33PM, it was late already, why would he come to see her so late at night.., she sigh before she refocus her gaze on Derek again........

"What should I offer you...?"She ask....

Derek brood over what has happened between him and Nerissa again, he can't tell Erica about Nerissa, neither can he tell her the real reason he's in her house......

"I miss you..."He said

Erica almost blush but when Jasmine look her way with a grin on her face, she retained her uncharacteristic expression.......

"That's nice..."Erica said wondering if she shouldn't have said that.., she has had a date a few times but she has all left them they all wanted the same thing...Sex..

After her last relationship ended, she vowed to herself she wasn't going to listen to any man's advances who isn't of the same faith and spiritually minded as her but when Derek came along with all his flirtatious smile and killer looks, all her vows came crumbling before her eyes. ......

"I wasn't expecting you..."Erica added...

Derek swallowed dryly, sooner or later he knows he's going to give her a reason why he came to see her or why he wants to spend the night in her house....,it's almost 8pm and certainly he can't go home, neither can he stay in a hotel room alone, the idea alone is scary....

"Actually I came to spend the night here. ..."He said managing a smile

Erica's jaw dropped in utmost surprise....

"You want to spend the night here. "Jasmine chimes in first

"Mm-mmm. ."Said Derek taking his gaze from Jasmine to Erica....."So many times I've invited Erica to my house, she refused all my requests..... and then I thought if she isn't going to come to my house, I should go to hers. ...."

Erica scoffs..."You're not serious..."

"I don't just feel like sleeping at home and with Maxwell out of town, the only place I could think of to spend the night is your house...., honestly bae, we have a lot of things to talk about..."

"My house is a one bedroom flat.."Erica said..."With me and Jasmine on the bed, where would you sleep...?"

"I'll sleep here.. "Derek said touching the chair..

"Are you kidding with me right now..?"Erica ask anxiously

"Am not..."Derek said after a slight hesitation. ..."Please Erica, can I spend the night here.. ?"

"Oh God, you're really serious.."

It was exactly 12 midnight when Erica's phone alarm rang..., she manage to get up from the bed making sure she doesn't wake Jasmine up, she blink with intentions of clearing the sleep from her eyes..., fully awake she pulled out a drawer and took up her bible and an olive oil before she head towards the parlour, she saw Derek sleeping peacefully on the long couch.., when he told her he was actually sleeping over she didn't believe, why would he even sleep over.., she's definitely sure Derek is hiding something, could he be in trouble....

She wave off the thought, dropped the oil and walk back to her room and reappear with a duvet in her hand...., she hesitated a bit before she spread it on his body..., she turn off the TV and trot towards her door.., she mutter a silent prayer before she unlock the door and stepped outside......

The cold outside slipped into her skin..., when she look upwards at the sky she noticed it was going to rain any moment....., she read few bible passages and with a silent prayer, she began to sprinkle the oil on her threshold......

When she was done, she went back in, she drew closer and rubbed the oil on Derek's forehead before she went back to her room to continue the prayers. .....

After so much heat the heavens broke to release a torrent of rain...., Maxwell held his hand to the cool window pane, watching his breath condense around his outstretched fingers... Fall had arrived at last...

He closed the windows and concentrated on his phone call, he smiled when she said her goodnight from the other end.., he sneak in a deep breathe before the call ended, noticing his battery was down, he walk towards the parlour with intentions of getting the charger he has left on the chair......, he stood with pounding heart when he noticed his door was widely open..., he quickly glance at the time, it was 1:16AM, he walk towards the door to close it thinking he didn't close it well and the heavy wind from outside must have forcefully blew it open..., he close the door and quickly spun around to get his charger and that was when he saw Someone sitting on one of the chairs, he shut his eyes thinking it could just be his mind playing tricks on him, when he open his eyes and saw her again.., his thoughts catch up..., it's her, the girl he was thinking about after Derek broke the news to him.......

Terror thundered down him, without hesitation he race towards the door, unlocked it but quickly realise how futile it was to go out when the door couldn't open..

"Where is Derek...?"Nerissa ask, fury roaring through her mind...

Fear clawed at Maxwell's throat and quickly he began to scream the name of Jesus...

"Shut up..."Nerissa growled..."I don't have time for this...where is Derek...?"

Maxwell couldn't say anything, never in his life has he seen such thing..., there was no point asking her how she got into his house, he was right from the beginning, she's not human....., his mouth shook with extreme terror as he bash in the fog of fear...

Nerissa growled again and that was the only push Maxwell needed to start talking....

"I..I..."He stammered, he tried to form words but what came out was engulfed in stutters....."Please..., please.., don't kill me, I.i.. I haven't...haven't done.... anything to you..."

"I can't find Derek anywhere..."She stated..."Where is he hiding...?"

"He's at Erica's place.. .."Maxwell blare out..., he can't stand her sight anymore, her voice, her face is terrifying him and all he wants now is for her to be gone....

"Another woman...., where is he...?"

Maxwell hid his face when Nerissa drew closer to him....., Nerissa quickly withdrew her head when she got what she wanted. .

"Don't kill me, don't kill me..."Maxwell whimpered as urine dribbled down his legs...

"Killing you will be a waste of my time, you're already dead..."Nerissa said...

Maxwell quickly turn to face her with the alertness of the words...."Wha...what do you mean...?"

Nerissa didn't give him any explanation before she vanished...., Maxwell's heart pounded when she disappeared out of sight, he shivered before he screamed ..

Rain floats in gentle waves, as if gravity is a soft music from the Earth, a sweet beckoning serenade. Each drop bequeathes itself unto the cooling air.., a wind blew by before Nerissa made herself visible......, right there in front of Erica's house, she sensed Derek's presence...., she look around only to see witches disguised as birds taking refuge on tree branches..., she ignored them and forge ahead to enter Erica's house but a powerful force threw her backwards and she landed with a thud on the ground......

Her eyes deepened and with ravenous rage, she stood up again and made an attempt to enter the house but quickly realise how futile it was when she was thrown backwards......, sharp pain erupted from her head as she hit it on a block....

She stood up again wondering why she could not enter.., she heard the call of other witches, when she look towards their direction she saw them pointing at the door...., she return her gaze towards the door, there she saw the fire burning on Erica's threshold.. ....

"You cannot enter..."A witch whispered to her ears......"The fire at the door will consume you if you still persist....."

Nerissa wasn't ready to listen to any petty witch. ..., if she can't get inside, there must be another way to bring Derek out..., with that she focus her eyes on the window and magically opened the window with her eyes, there she saw Derek sleeping on the chair. ...., she shut her eyes with intentions of walking into Derek's dreams.., once she's in his dreams, she'll be able to convince him to come out from the house..

Erica quickly open her eyes when a loud thunder rumbled in the sky...., she stood up from the bed and take a look outside. .., when she saw nothing but total darkness, she lay down back.., it wasn't up to a second when she stood up again, climbed out of the bed and trot towards the parlour to check on Derek...

Getting there she noticed the window was open..., she sigh and walk towards the window, she felt Derek must have opened it but the weather was cold..., he look at him, he was still covered with the duvet she had covered him with earlier. ..., she quickly close the windows and blind the curtains. ...

Outside Nerissa opened her eyes the moment Erica closed the window......, anger wrecked every fibre of her skin as she look with angry eyes at the door all the while wondering who Erica is.......

IYAWO MAMMY-WATER.

Story continues.....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2021
Jesubaby:
I'm really enjoying the game. Derek the playboy.
Thanks for the update.
You welcome dear
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2021
femimvp:
Wahala
Nor be small
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
1Teethosin:
silver with the masterpiece... it can only be you..
Awww cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (36) (Reply)

Flow And Snow / A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story / Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.